Swim Team Spirit - Cover

Swim Team Spirit

Copyright© 2008 by Jkl Mor

Chapter 16: Games

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16: Games - Janelle is killed when her car is smashed by a train. But why is she still around? And why does she keep seeing people having sex? And was it an accident? Lots of mysteries, lots of orgasms, and some romance.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema  

Sunday Night

Supper was pleasant. Mike and Katie enjoyed the restaurant; it was one of the first ones they had visited when they started to date -- that was over twenty years ago. And the tiny, storefront Italian place was still there, and still doing a great business. Mike had called for reservations and discovered that they would need to eat early if they wanted to eat there. So they left the house just before five pm that afternoon and spent a pleasant hour or so eating pasta and pizza and pretending to be teens again. She held his hand and kissed him with the sweet dessert on her tongue, so he could taste it, and her.

She was sweet -- sweeter than the dessert -- Mike decided. When he kissed her back, she pushed some of the gooey, creamy dessert into his mouth, surprising him. On their next kiss, he pushed some of his sweet wine into her mouth from his. That almost made Katie laugh, and laughter with a mouth full of anything is likely to cause an explosion. She managed to hold back the giggles and swallow the wine before it sprayed all over them both.

She thought about the years they had spent together and decided that she had chosen well when she said 'yes' to his proposal. Their only sorrow was that the doctors discovered a problem when she had Cutie, and she was unable to have any more; they both would have loved more children. But Mike told her -- and showed her -- that she was what he needed, and that Cutie would just have to accept enough love from them both to make up for four or five other siblings that they would not have. They had cried together for a long time when they got the news, but gradually, loving the baby they did have and watching her grow eased the sorrow at not being able to show their love in such a huggable form more than once.

Watching the emotions flashing behind her eyes, Mike knew what Katie was thinking. Quickly, before the sorrow took over, he threw some bills down on the table and grabbed her hand, pulling her out the door. A hug, a kiss, and a short stroll in the early evening air reminded her that she was loved and that the man who loved her was very special. Her thoughts turned to what she had planned for later, and a look of lust replaced the swiftly ebbing sorrow on her face. "Do you think it's late enough for us to go out to the lake?" she whispered into his ear.

"We will need to go to the unpaved part, but it should be private enough for us to be uninterrupted." Mike knew what his love was thinking, and had made some plans of his own. This game they played seldom, but they both enjoyed it. He led her to the car and drove to the lake, then around the far shore where they had found a rutted, dirt track leading to a tiny, sheltered beach where they could be alone.

The sun had set and the sky was darkening rapidly when they finally reached the end of the road and stopped the car. Mike opened the trunk and handed Katie the blanket and a sealed bag marked with her name. "I'll check around and see if we have any company. Why don't you go down to the lake and save us a nice spot on the sand?" There was laughter in his deep, warm voice. They both knew that no one else was around, but this was part of the game. Besides, Katie needed time to get her bathing suit on, so she could surprise him with how sexy it was. Then he would kiss her and take it off of her body -- the thing he really found sexy -- and they would make love under the moon and the stars. Later, if they wanted, they could swim in the lake naked and maybe make love in the water as well.

Katie headed towards the beach, and he locked the car and -- as a well trained police officer -- really did check the surroundings. After a few minutes, he headed in the direction his Katie had taken.

He was surprised when he stepped out onto the tiny beach. There, on top of their blanket, was Katie. And she had on a fairly normal bikini -- it had string ties at the hips and between the breasts, but otherwise covered her completely. What surprised him was that her legs and arms were tied to stakes in the sand, leaving her body wide opened and seemingly helpless.

Before he could say anything, he heard her voice. "Is someone there? Please? There are two men who brought me here and tied me up. They are going to rape me -- please help. I need to get out of here before they come back. They went off into the woods, talking about pissing before the main event started. Hurry!"

With his best gruff, policeman's voice, Mike took up the game. "Ma'am. I found two men in the woods and arrested them for public nudity and other indecent acts. They won't bother you, they are locked in the car. You are safe. Is there something else I can do to help you?"

"Oh, yes! Please untie me! Those men wanted to rape me, and I was so scared."

With nervous fingers made clumsy by the passion he felt, Mike began untying the strings on her bikini top. When it was freed, he pulled the parts aside and began stroking her beautiful breasts. Neither said anything, but their breathing became faster as his fingers played with her nipples.

"Sir! What are you doing? I wanted to be untied. Here you are undressing me. And why are you touching me like that?"

"Well, Ma'am, those two men might have harmed you, and as an officer of the law, I need to check for evidence before it is lost. Does that hurt?" His right hand squeezed her left breast while his lips teased her right nipple.

Panting, but clearly not in pain, Katie answered. "Sir! No, sir, that doesn't hurt. But, sir, it is doing strange things to my body. Would you please just untie me?"

His eyes sparkling in the moonlight, Mike moved back just a little, so he could look at his beautiful wife. She could see the pleasure in his face and it made her body tingle even more than the touching and kissing on her breasts had. Those fingers and lips started to move again, teasing her body and moving downward to where the bikini bottom still covered her.

"For the official report, Ma'am, what are you feeling?" Now the fingers lightly pulled at the strings resting on her hips. Slowly, the bows disappeared and Katie could feel the suit loosening as he pulled.

"I have no experience with such things, sir! I'm not sure that I can describe what I am feeling. I can only say that the sensations seem to have moved from where you were touching before and now are between my legs, where I seem to be getting damp."

The knots were gone, and slowly, slowly, Mike stroked across her stomach, pulling the cloth off of her body and leaving her naked. With her legs spread, she was helpless to stop him from looking at her, even if she had wanted. Then his fingers stroked between her legs, exciting her body even more.

"I believe I have found the trouble, Ma'am. You seem to be wet here. Do you suppose the tide has risen?" He kept stroking, dipping his fingers deeper with each pass, and sliding the wet fingers across her clitoris repeatedly. Each contact moved her hips.

"Sir? If you would, I need to be out of this." Katie's voice tried to indicate her bonds, but her body showed that it wanted out of her suit.

Mike obliged, pulling the bottoms from beneath her curvy bottom, and untying the knot which had been at her neck and pulling the bra from beneath her back. He returned to touching and kissing her body in the places where she seemed most to respond before and watched as her responses grew. Deeper breaths signaled that the stimulation was having an effect. Hardened nipples stood tall from her sexy breasts. Juices, sweet to his nose, ran from between her legs. And her hips lifted every time he touched her almost anywhere.

"I want you to stop, right now, please, sir!" Katie's voice was firm. Mike's fingers kept teasing her while he looked into her eyes. "I will scream for help if you do not."

"If that is what you wish, Ma'am, I will stop." His touches did not actually stop and it made her crazy with passion, but he continued speaking. "But you must know that this is a crime scene. And, if I must stop my investigation, then I will need to go and bring other officers to help me investigate. That could take some time, and others might find you before I return." A dripping finger circled her nipple and his lips suckled on the wetness. "Do you wish me to leave you here, like this, while I seek assistance?"

Clearly, this was not what she wanted, and she did not object when his fingers began stroking between her legs again. Rather than object, she responded even more, and soon was breathless. "Ma'am, you seem even more intense than before. Perhaps the thought of being left here, like this," his teeth scraped her stiff nipple, "has added to your tension."

"With no experience, how can I know what is causing this tension. Except that, to me, it seems related to your touching me."

"As I explained, that is strictly for the police investigation." And he pressed deeper into her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.