Swim Team Spirit - Cover

Swim Team Spirit

Copyright© 2008 by Jkl Mor

Chapter 14: Baby Talk

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14: Baby Talk - Janelle is killed when her car is smashed by a train. But why is she still around? And why does she keep seeing people having sex? And was it an accident? Lots of mysteries, lots of orgasms, and some romance.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema  

Sunday Afternoon

Janelle knew someone else was thinking about her; it was Coach Shi.

The room where she was had the blinds pulled and so was in half-light. Her voice was being kept low, because Cal was right next to her. "I need to talk with you about something."

"I hope we can talk about almost anything now. What are you thinking about?"

"If we have a daughter, can we call her Janelle?"

This short sentence took a little while for Cal to untangle. The thought was direct, but the assumptions which prompted the words were complex. Eventually, he answered. "When we have a daughter, I think Janelle would be a wonderful name, and a tribute. But is there some reason to think you are pregnant right now?"

"Well, no. But I have loved all that we have done, and I want to keep doing it. And I wouldn't mind -- no, make that I would love having your baby."

"And I would love you having OUR baby, too. But we need to talk about other things first."

Now Sue was confused. She loved this man and could only think about having him fill her with his baby. "What things?"

"Let's start with you not being hurt."

"Every girl -- every woman -- knows that having a baby hurts. That is the price we are willing to pay for being loved and having a little one in our arms."

"I don't mean hurt that way. What will happen to you if you get pregnant and don't have a husband?"

"I don't care."

Softly, Cal stroked her face. "I care." His lips met hers, tenderly. "And what will happen if you are pregnant and have to quit in the middle of the school year? You won't be able to coach the swim team and that will hurt the team. Your students won't have your teaching, and that will hurt them."

"I wasn't thinking about that."

"Look, is it possible that you are pregnant, right now?"

"No." She sounded a little conflicted: part relieved, part sad.

"Then let's plan things so you can get pregnant, when we are ready for it, and when it won't hurt you, or the team, or your classes. Right now, it is the beginning of June. If we plan to get married in late September or early October, and you get pregnant right away, you would be able to finish the year, especially the swimming season, and still have our baby. Would a September wedding suit you?"

"Wedding? Married? September?" Sue was shocked beyond words. "You want to marry me? In? September?"

"If you want to be married to me, that is. I assumed that it would make explanations about being pregnant with our baby easier if we were married."

"Yes! Yes! I will marry you any day, any time." Sue jumped on top of her lover and proceeded to kiss him thoroughly.

When he finally managed to release her from the lip-lock, Cal calmly continued. "Then we have time to plan the kind of wedding you have always dreamed about." To anyone else, he might have seemed calm, but Sue was naked, on top of his naked body, and she could feel that he was excited about something.

"Then I need to go home and get my birth control pills today some time. My period should start in a day or two, and I need to keep taking the pills until we are ready for our baby." She wiggled a few times, and he became harder, poking into her stomach. "But, just in case, maybe we need to practice a little more before that."

Cal tried to look innocent. "Practice? Saying 'I do' is not that hard."

This time, her wiggles placed his cock right at the entrance to her body and she slid down, welcoming him inside her with a sigh. "No, silly. Practice making a baby, so we are sure we do it right."

"Oh. Do you think that would help?"

Sue moaned as she felt him move deeper into her body. "Oh, God, Yes!" Then she began to move and stimulate them both. Eventually they reached a climax, nearly together, with Sue saying "Yes!" over and over again. Then she just laid on top of him and hugged him. "You have the best answers to my questions. And I love you!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.