Swim Team Spirit - Cover

Swim Team Spirit

Copyright© 2008 by Jkl Mor

Chapter 12: Loving Wife

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: Loving Wife - Janelle is killed when her car is smashed by a train. But why is she still around? And why does she keep seeing people having sex? And was it an accident? Lots of mysteries, lots of orgasms, and some romance.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema  

Sunday Early

Janelle was standing in the dark. As her vision improved, she recognized the bedroom of Cutie's parents. There was the great antique oak rolltop desk, and the carved headboard that Mike had made for them. A single small body was under the covers, and Janelle heard noises in the attached bathroom and saw a light under the door. The light went off and the door opened; Mike walked out wearing -- nothing! Janelle thought he was handsome, even if he was as old as her father. Seeing him naked took her breath away. Thinking about him sleeping nude warmed her up. Then she thought about Mrs. Dahl, and calmed down. They were wonderful people, and right now one or both of them were thinking about her.

Katie Dahl felt the bed move as Mike climbed in next to her. It was easy to pretend sleep because she was facing away from his side of the bed. A quick peek at the glowing numbers on the alarm clock next to her side of the bed told her that it was very late -- after two am. A more intense focus on his breathing told her that he was only pretending to sleep. Mike must be still thinking about the accident and Janelle. He had worked straight through from Friday morning until two in the morning on Sunday, and he was still worried and thinking about everything. Slowly, silently, Katie pulled her nightgown up, hoping that Mike would not notice; it would be easier if he didn't notice until she was ready. Keeping her breaths quiet, she slipped her panties off and dropped them from under the covers to the floor next to the bed. After more thought, she slipped one arm out of the gown, then turned slightly and got the other one free. Ducking her head got it out of the fabric, and left her naked. Now she was ready.

She rolled over, pretending sleep, and snuggled against her husband. He kept still, also pretending. But her hand had 'accidentally' fallen on his penis when she moved, and she grasped it gently, feeling it fill with desire and pleasure. One of his hands wrapped around her and stroked her back, exciting her and him because he could touch her bare skin and they both knew she was naked. His big hands and long arms reached all the way to her bottom, where he grasped her tightly and pulled her closer to himself. It was harder and harder for Katie to pretend she was asleep as he got harder and harder in her hand.

Thinking about all of the times they had made love helped her get ready for this time; her body prepared itself to let him inside her pussy and her breathing deepened. When she felt he was ready for her, she was ready for him, and she rolled further, spreading a leg over his large, warm body, and placing herself where she could pull him inside her. Hundreds of practices let Katie know just how to move to slip him into her body, exactly where she wanted him. A few motions of her hips started his body moving. She kissed his chest and as far as she could reach on his neck while he pumped into her.

Unfortunately, he started to slow down. 'He really must be tired, ' she thought. Well, Katie knew how to handle that. She lifted herself enough so that, in the dim light in their room, he could see her breasts and the place where their bodies were joined, and she whispered, "I think I might need someone to rescue me tomorrow night. Don't plan on working late or I will find someone else."

Mike's body began pumping again, faster and faster. His hands pulled on her butt, getting her closer to him and his penis deeper inside her. Her breasts were held tightly against his chest as he pumped and pulled. Soon, Katie heard him moan and felt his sperm filling her body as he came inside her. He relaxed, and she just laid on top of him, hugging him, until she was sure he was asleep. A quick trip to the bathroom allowed her to get rinsed of his sperm, but she slid back into bed next to him without bothering about the nightgown. Next to her, he was a giant, but her small arms held him and kept him safe all night.

"No one ever told me that." Janelle was speaking silently to herself as she watched Katie Dahl relax and finally fall asleep after loving her husband and helping him get beyond his worries so he could sleep. "No one said there was more to sex than the physical acts. No one ever said that it acts like glue to hold people together and to keep love in their lives. Not one mentioned that men and women feel sex differently, or that they feel love differently. If I could write a book, I could make a fortune; if I cared about money now. I could also help so many people who could be happier if they understood all that.

With a silent 'Thanks for the lesson in loving," Janelle stroked the hair of the lovers and allowed herself to fade.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.