Swim Team Spirit - Cover

Swim Team Spirit

Copyright© 2008 by Jkl Mor

Chapter 11: Two Girls

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: Two Girls - Janelle is killed when her car is smashed by a train. But why is she still around? And why does she keep seeing people having sex? And was it an accident? Lots of mysteries, lots of orgasms, and some romance.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema  

Saturday Night

Whatever had been holding Janelle now released her, and she felt herself move to Cutie's bedroom, where she found herself in a dream. The dream was that she and Cutie were sleeping in her bed, and Cutie woke her up and they started to talk, just as they had dozens of times before, during sleep-overs. (If you think you are confused, imagine how Janelle felt, being dead, then sleeping, then part of a dream; and knowing all the time it is someone else's dream.)

Cutie sat up in her bed, and leaned against the headboard. Like most everything else in her room, it was pink. Even her baby-doll pajamas were pink, and Janelle could see the pink aureolae on the tips of Cutie's smallish breasts through the fabric. Cutie had liked pink, when she was six, and her Mom had decorated her room with that color in mind. She tolerated the color when she was twelve, but now, at eighteen, the color almost made Cutie go out of her mind. There was little point in her starting to redecorate her room now, when she was probably leaving for college in three months.

"So, did you find out anything yet?" In her dreams, Cutie woke easily, unlike the real world. Now that she had Janelle in her dream, she wanted to start the questioning. "I mean, about who might want to kill you, or maybe just pull a prank by sabotaging your car?"

The sudden shift from real-world sex to Cutie's dream world left Janelle tongue-tied for a few minutes.

Cutie, however, was not. "I don't think any of the teachers would do it. I mean, I like you a lot, but most of the teachers think you can win your races by walking on the water."

Janelle nodded. "There might be some teacher hiding out in the shop class or the football lockup who doesn't know me, but I don't think any of them hate me enough to want to kill me." She put her hand up, signaling a time-out to Cutie. "What was that about it possibly being a prank?"

"I was thinking that somebody might have wanted to play a trick on you, just make your car stall on the way home, or something, and the train just happened to come by when you were stuck there."

"No way. Too many things happened for it to be a coincidence. The car not only stopped, it was DEAD. The locks would not work, the seat belt would not work, the windows would not work. I think I heard some kind of gas hissing, and I got too sleepy. Oh, and the car exploded."

"So that eliminates a sick joke. It should also cross off 'accident' from the list. And I think we have eliminated the teachers." Cutie had a mental list, and she was crossing off items from that list as quickly and thoroughly as possible. "What about adults other than teachers? Did you piss off any mechanics lately, or make a lifelong enemy of that Mercedes Benz salesman?"

"I can't think of anyone. My folks always pay their bills on time. I was trained to be polite to adults,..."

She was interrupted by Cutie. "Yeah, that is one of the most irritating things about you, how polite you are; it makes the rest of us look like behind-the-curve Neanderthals at a high tea."

The girls had been friends since Kindergarten, and often joked with each other. Cutie was not really jealous of Janelle's manners, as her parents had sent her to the same dancing and manners classes. They sometimes resented having to act so properly, and often joked about it, but no one could say their actions were impolite, or rude.

"As I was about to say -- that salesman probably would have hugged me, if my parents weren't standing there. They wanted a cheaper model, but I liked the color on the one they finally bought me, and I told them how it was a better, safer car and they needed to buy it for me. It had all the extras, as well -- high definition radio, iPod connection, GPS, just everything. My folks didn't care about the money, but I bet that his commission went through the roof when I talked them into the dark blue car on the showroom floor. He couldn't do enough to help speed things along so I could get the car right away. No -- I doubt the salesman was angry enough to kill me, besides, killing customers is bad for repeat business."

Both girls sat and thought for a while. Janelle looked down and, much as she hated the color, discovered that she was also wearing a pink baby-doll. While Cutie was thinking, Janelle slowly slipped a hand over the girl's unprotected breast and suddenly pinched her pink nipple.

"Hey! I hate it when you do that -- stop it right now!" The words were out of Cutie's mouth before she even thought about them.

"I'm sorry if that hurt." Janelle did not look even remotely sorry. "How about if I kiss it and make it feel better?" She looked lustful.

Now Cutie was aware of the game Janelle was playing. They had played versions of it before. "Not there. But there might be somewhere you could kiss that would make me feel a whole lot better." Laughter and pleasure sparkled in Cutie's eyes. She pulled off the blanket which had covered her body from her waist down, and showed that her outfit had matching, transparent panties. The shortie top had gathered at her waist as she had been sitting in the bed, and her shaved vulva was clearly seen through the panties.

Janelle's other hand slid up onto Cutie's hip, then stretched until it covered the skin and lips under the pink fabric. After a few strokes over the fabric, Janelle pushed it between the dampening labia and used the silky fabric and the slippery juices to directly excite Cutie's clitoris three times. Cutie was able to stop herself from orgasming, but just barely.

An evil-sounding laugh came from Janelle's throat. "Is that where you want me to kiss? The place that makes everything feel better? Are you sure?" Her fingers retreated, but continued rubbing on the fabric and the skin beneath, keeping Cutie stimulated, but not enough to reach her climax.

"Yes! Yes! Janelle -- you know just where I like it. Please!" Cutie panted.

Janelle's fingers raised the pink top, dragging it over the peaked nipples as she pulled on the fabric.

Cutie moaned and lifted her hips.

Once she saw the elevated hips, the sign that Cutie was ready, Janelle ignored the top, leaving Cutie with her breasts naked and the fabric in a bunch near her shoulders. As quickly as possible, Janelle pulled the panties down, passing them underneath the butt which Cutie had raised to help the process. When the garment reached the heels which were holding Cutie in the air, Janelle pulled hard, which totally removed the panties from her body and, at the same time, dropped that body to the bed. Before Cutie could react, Janelle grabbed Cutie's ankles and flexed, bending her knees and spreading her legs. Placing the captive ankles on the bed near the naked buttocks, Janelle leaned all her weight down and pinned them. Now, with Cutie unable to move her legs, which practically kept her hips still as well, Janelle stuck out her tongue and slowly approached the wide opened sexual organs of her friend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.