Preview

Timeslip

by Anthony Concept

Copyright© 2008 by Anthony Concept

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual,

Romantic Sex Story: The story is set in post war Australia, Jimmy our protagonist comes to after a blow to the head, he struggles and beats his assailant only to be attacked by another. He suffers amnesia but has gained a few "gifts' which he will use in the future. This not a sci-fi or a stroke story but one I think you will enjoy.

Prologue

The story of Jimmy and his family is set in Post World War Two Australia, a period in which I the author grew up in. The dialog is typical of the era; a lot of the euphemisms are still in use today although sadly with the country becoming more cosmopolitan some have been lost.

Australia, at the time my story was changing from an agricultural nation to a broader economy encompassing mining and manufacturing.

I've avoided using place names as the story is fiction and so irrelevant, I've also where possible tried to keep close to history as I could.

The story is complete, 'in the can' as they say; I will be posting four or five chapters each week to gain the maximum 'showcase' time. There will be a further story continuing on from this one, some of it is mapped out but will be some while before it ready to post.

Anthony.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.