Retribution - Cover

Retribution

by Denham Forrest

Copyright© 2008 by Denham Forrest

Drama Story: A very short tale of Retribution.

Tags: Cheating   Violence  

Retribution

My thanks to LadyCibelle and my friend SH for sorting my foul-ups and editing this short tale for me

It was amazing; it looked like I'd picked the perfect spot. From my chosen seat in the back corner booth almost no one could see me, but I could see just about everyone in the place. I suppose I'd better add that Jimmy, the owner of the club, had arranged for a couple of large plants to be moved so that the booth was almost completely hidden and, to most customers, would look as if it was out of use.

I watched as Emma, my wife of eight years, entered the bar and settled herself on a stool at the bar. Then before the barmen even had time to ask Emma what she wanted to drink, I saw that he had detached himself from his little group of friends. He sauntered over and settled himself on the stool next to Emma.

It would have been nice to hear what they were saying, but I was far too far away. I assume that he offered to buy Emma a drink and presumably she accepted the offer. She was smiling at him and he was not far short of smirking back at her; his body language telling me - and his friends I suppose - that he was going to score this evening.

Emma amazed me; mind, she always did in that little black number. What is it about little black dresses that make a woman look so sexy? What's the line "Sex on Legs?" Well that's what Emma looked like that evening. Bugger she never looked that sexy when we went out together; but then, she knew that probably I would've got jealous of the looks she was getting from all the guys in the club.

It didn't take long for the guy to invite Emma to dance. Emma loves dancing, usually to fast numbers, but she's quite happy to smooch around on the dance floor as well. Normally glued to my body though, tonight I was watching her body moulded to a complete stranger.

Although I knew that I had to sit there, watch and do nothing; otherwise all my planning would have been for nothing. The thing is to catch them in the act, me going off half-cocked because I'd lost it; was going to prove nothing.

Maybe I should have let one of the guys do this bit, the watching that is. But would I have felt any different waiting around the corner with the rest of them for the right moment to strike. No I doubt it!

From the dance floor Emma and the guy moved to one of the other booths. Was I pleased that Jimmy had moved those plants, if she spotted me, she'd surely have reacted and the game would be over before it really got started.

The guy went to the bar to replenish their drinks, and then they sat and talked for a while. A second dance was followed by another drink, but this time the guy sat closer to Emma his arm resting on the back of the seat, in the time worn dance all seducers know so well. Later, I knew it would slip onto her shoulder and Emma wouldn't object.

Another dance, a slow one this time, I watched as he ground himself against her. Emma kind of moved away from him a little, I assume to let him know that she wasn't going to be quite that easy. Letting the bugger know that he was going to have to work for his prize.

The dance ended and the guy headed for the bar yet again, this evening was going to prove expensive for the bugger even if he didn't realise it yet. Emma has never been cheap to buy drinks for and she can handle a lot more alcohol than the average female.

His arm was on Emma's shoulder now and their heads were close together as she giggled at his jokes. Well I assumed he was cracking jokes, they had to be laughing at something. But then again that something could have been me; perhaps Emma was deriding my performance in the old bed department.

I was quite shocked to see how much time had passed, it was nearly ten and the two of them had been together for almost two hours, when they returned from the dance floor for the fourth time. This time Emma headed for the ladies whilst medallion man headed for the bar. I noted the thumbs up sign he made to his oppo's as he went, and very shortly I was to notice one of them leave the club.

He bought their drinks and seemed to spend just a few seconds longer at the bar than necessary. As he was returning to the table, I noted the barman take a bottle from the top shelf behind the bar and place it under the bar itself.

At almost the same instant the female waitress headed in my direction with my first refill of the evening. Coming around the plants the waitress placed the drink on the table before me, our eye's meeting as she gave me a slight nod of her head. Then I knew for sure that the guy had grown impatient and slipped something in Emma's drink.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.