Harem - Cover

Harem

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 4: Klaudia

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Klaudia - What is a Harem? A collection of beautiful women? Well he is collecting beautiful women for himself.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Slavery   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem  

Klaudia a 19-year-old Russian girl was an exchange student who had run away from the people she was staying with. She did not want to go back to Russia; she wanted to be an American movie star! With her long dirty blonde hair that hung down to her thighs, it had to be 3' long.

Klaudia had ice blue eyes and her perfect mouth could freeze any man in his tracks. She had a beautiful ass above her stunning legs and a narrow waist. However she did not have very large breasts I would guess them to be an A to small B cup. Sizing her up I would call her 34{A-B}-26-36 and about 5'7" weighing 110 at the most.

I found her sleeping in the alley outside my hotel when she asked for money to eat with her bad English and Russian accent. I told her if she wanted to eat she could join me for breakfast. She refused and moved back down the alley disappearing in the distance. When I returned to my hotel I saw her again begging for money to eat and it appeared she was not doing to well.

I saw the police walking toward her and could see she had not seen them. I pulled up to her lowering the window and said for her to get in as I pointed toward the police. Klaudia with an angry look saw the police I was pointing to and accepted my offer. The police tried to stop me as I drove away but I turned quickly down an alley and then onto the next street to help prevent my car plate from being seen.

It was a rental and I had used fake ID to pick it up but I did not need the hassle if I could avoid it. Klaudia thanked me with her arms crossed and still appearing to be angry or untrusting. If she only knew how right she was! I did not have a real good disguise on since I did not expect to need one. I was looking like my fake ID, a fake wig to change the length and color of my hair. Glasses to hide the real shape of my face, and buck teeth that were suppose to be for fun but looked too real! Colored contacts hid my eye color and loose fitting clothes to hide my body size.

My reason for making the trip was done and I had planned on looking for a woman, but fate seemed to provide me one before I was really ready. Just a slight adjustment to my plan nothing I could not deal with. Klaudia finally asked me why I had helped her. I said that I was an orphan myself and lived alone on the streets since I was 9 {near the truth} I could see that she need help but I did not want to give her money to eat because she might use the money for drugs.

Klaudia yelled at me that she does not use drugs! She wanted out of the car right now! I asked her for her name and where she would like me to let her out. She calmed down a little and asked where I was going? I asked for her name again. She finally told me it was Klaudia Slavia she was from a small town east of Moscow, an exchange student and she did not want to go back.

I asked how she expected to live here in America. She said she wanted to be a movie star. She knew that she would have to work many odd jobs until she could be a movie star. I asked Klaudia if she was hungry. She said yes and asked why I was being nice to her. I told her that she reminded me of myself when I was her age and that if I could help her I would. A drive through burger joint and we each had a burger fries and drink special. I took a chance and said that I needed to finish some work and then I would take her anywhere she wanted me too if she could just come with me until I finished my work. Klaudia agreed after eating her food in just a few bites, she slid down in the seat and rested her head against the far door. I drove to the airport where my plane was and check the area for people. There were the regular workers 3-5 people working around the planes.

None of them were watching me so I made my move and chloroformed Klaudia. I blindfolded, gagged, collared, wrist to thigh cuffed, ankle to ankle cuffed her and sat her in the backseat with her seatbelt on. After turning the car in at the main office of the small airport, I paid my bill and filed my flight plan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.