Harem - Cover

Harem

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 2: Cinnamon

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Cinnamon - What is a Harem? A collection of beautiful women? Well he is collecting beautiful women for himself.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Slavery   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem  

I found a hotel near the edge of town with several colleges near by. The escort services were mostly college girls earning money for school, and I called them all to get rates for a submissive female for out call to a hotel.

FRAT BRAT Escorts had the best rates and offered a submissive with their own equipment for out calls. The rate was $300 for the first half hour plus $150 per half hour after; tips were up to the girl at the time of service. I had set up a fake checking account with the visa card and a balance of $1768.53 to make it look real.

The room a suite was on the backside of the hotel with no traffic at all. I called gave the fake ID and credit card info and requested a female submissive with her own equipment for an out call to my room for three hours. A few minutes later a girl who called herself Cinnamon called me back.

Cinnamon described herself as 20 years old 5'8" 122 pound brown shoulder length hair and brown eyes. Measurements were 36C-22-34 and she claimed to be very flexible, however she said that she was new to the submissive scene and asked if I still would like to meet with her? I asked if she had any limits and she said that she was up for anything as long as nothing permanent or dangerous was involved she would do her best. I said that I would love to meet with her. She would be here in 20 minutes.

Cinnamon knocked at the door and was wearing a purple leather outfit; mini skirt that zipped from her right thigh up to her hip open half way up her thigh a matching leather string bikini top under the matching leather jacket and purple 3" heels. I would soon find that she also wore a matching leather tie side thong.

Cinnamon asked for permission to enter my room with her eyes looking down not making eye contact. She was carrying a duffle bag that was about 3'x 24"x 24" in size.

I told her to enter and kneel at the foot of the bed with her bag, so she could show me all her equipment. She dropped the bag at the foot of the bed and opened the side taking out a small black leather notebook like you see at a restaurant. Cinnamon asked for ID and the credit card and also to call her boss to let them know she was here. She verified the card number to her boss and wrote out the slip for $1200.00 leaving the tip and total blank for me to fill in. I asked her what her tip usually was, and she told me that a tip was not required.

However, she usually got $50 per pop, $100 per whipping session and anything else we would have to discuss beforehand.

I spoke almost as if I were talking to myself to see what her reaction would be;

"blowjob=$50" [she smiled]

"fuck=$50" [she looked at the floor]

"in the ass=$50" [she looked up with wide eyes almost scared] {virgin ass?}

"At least two whippings=$200" [she stayed wide eyed and looked as if she was tearing up] {could she be a first timer?}

I added a $500 tip and totaled the slip for $1700.00 telling her the rest was just in case. She took the slip and put it into the black notebook and put that back into the side pocket of the duffle bag.

We began:

Cinnamon opened the bag and took a small case out faced me and knelt down holding the case out above her head. I took the case and opened it inside was a purple and black leather restraint kit containing a collar, wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, a 3' chain leash with a key attached to the leather handle and the locks for the collar and cuffs already open. I told Cinnamon to show me the rest of her equipment, so she began to empty the items from her bag onto the bed.

She took out 6 straps that were adjustable from 2' to 6'; two 2' rods that telescope out to 5'; a purple and black leather body harness; a matching head harness, attachable blindfold, a penis gag, 2" ring gag, inflatable butterfly gag; a leather paddle; riding crop; cat-o-nine whip; 7' bull whip; rope; metal links and clips; a butt plug; and four dildos, 6"x1", 8"x1", 9"x1.5", 14"x2" double sided one.

"Cinnamon you will now submit to me by kneeling; asking to be my slave!"

Cinnamon knelt before me and offered her wrists to be cuffed and said,

"Please take my as your slave, I give my body to you for your pleasure."

I laid the case down before her and instructed her to put the collar on first. She would have to collar herself. She did and then the wrist and ankle cuffs were put on as I watched. I could see tears starting to build, but she was doing a good job of not crying yet!

I instructed her to lie on her back and raise her ankles to me, which she did with easy {I noticed the matching leather thong as her skirt flipped down}. I locked both ankle cuffs and had her kneel again so she could offer her wrists once more. I locked her wrist cuffs and told her to bow her head so I could lock the collar. When the lock clicked shut she flinched and I smiled.

I told her to attach straps to each leg of the queen size bed, place the blindfold in the center of the bed and place the rest of the equipment on the table. I began to undress while Cinnamon completed her tasks. I moved the chair to the center of the room and gathered a bar, some clips and a strap, before sitting down. Cinnamon knelt before me when she was finished and I told her to turn around and spread her legs. I attached the bar to her ankle cuffs at the 2' length put the strap around the bar and attached an end to each wrist cuff pulling her arms behind her. I instructed her to turn around and face me.

Hobbled as she was she still managed to turn to face me. I stood up and took the 2" ring gag and head harness from the table and sat down again. I tightened the head harness snug around her head and had her open wide for the ring gag. She struggled to get the ring gag in her mouth but once it was in she seemed comfortable with it.

I strapped it to the head harness and sat back so she could give me a blowjob! Restrained as she was I told her she had 15 minutes to get me off or she would get her first whipping of the evening. Ring gag in place she still managed to get me off in just over 10 minutes. College girls must have a class on blowjobs. I think it was just the sight of her in purple leather restrained gagged and sucking my cock that got me off so quick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.