Pat's Hobby

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: She loved the power it gave her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Masturbation   .

I have one hell of a weird wife. I know, I know, most men will say the same thing, that their wives are weird to some degree, but how many have wives who like to give hand jobs? I don't mean that she likes to give them to me - I mean she likes to give them to just about anybody. She says when she has a guys cock in her hand she feels a sense of power and control that turns her on and I must admit that when we make love following one of her encounters she fucks like a woman possessed.

My wife, Pat, is very involved in civic affairs and one night I was sitting in the neighborhood bar having a beer when the six o'clock news came on. I wasn't paying any attention to it when I heard one of the guys sitting next to me say to the guy on his right:

"I wonder if Pat is still giving hand jobs?"

The other guy said, "I don't know, but I would sure like to find out."

I looked up just in time to see my wife on the TV screen. She was at the dedication of the new animal shelter. Both guys were looking at the screen and the one said:

"It's been about ten years since she gave me my last one" and his buddy said, "It's been about the same for me. I wonder if we could get her to do it again?" The first guy said, "I don't know. She lives just down the street from me and if I run into her I'll ask."

I did some quick mental calculation in my head - ten years ago Pat would have been seventeen, but these guys couldn't be twenty-seven - Christ, they didn't even look old enough to be in the bar now. On the other hand there was no doubt that it was my wife that they were looking at and talking about.

That night as Pat and I got ready for bed I said, "I hear that you like to give hand jobs and, in fact, are quite good at it."

She gave me a funny look and said, "What the hell are you talking about?"

I told her about what I'd overheard in the bar. She flushed, "Was one of them a redhead?"

I nodded yes.

"That must have been Harry Short. The other one could have been either Billy Neubert or Ronny Holbrook."

"Care to tell me about it?"

"It started" Pat began, "when I was sixteen and babysitting for spending money. I was having a hard time controlling some of the younger boys and I mentioned it to my friend Marsha. She told me that the way she got the rowdy ones to behave was to jack them off. She told them they were going to play a game and had them sit down in a chair, then she would unzip them, give them a hand job and tell them if they behaved and kept it as their secret she would do it again. Harry, Billy, and Ronny were a handful (no pun intended) and I thought I would try it on them - and it worked. Whenever I sat for them they were always well behaved. In fact, Billy's mother once asked me how I managed him and God I wish I could have told her."

"You know," I said, "that they want you to do it again?"

I told her what the one who lived nearby had said. "Yeah! Right!" was Pat's reply.


A week later I came home from work to find Pat waiting for me in my favorite outfit - nude. "What's the occasion?" I asked as she led me to the bedroom.

"Later!" she said.

After a very satisfactory love making session she told me she had a confession to make. In the supermarket that afternoon she had run into Harry Short and he had helped her carry her groceries to the car. They had stood by the car and talked about what had gone on over the last ten or so years then Harry had said:

"Remember when you used to baby-sit me? How you used to 'play games' with me?"

Pat said she was sure she blushed as she nodded yes.

"Any chance we could do it again? Now that I'm old enough to really appreciate it?"

Pat had said, "Of course not! We're not kids any more and besides, I'm married now."

They had kept talking and all of a sudden Pat knew that she really wanted to do it. To shorten the story, Harry had followed her home and she had jacked him off while sitting on the living room couch.

"I loved it! I had an orgasm while I was sitting there doing it."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.