The Conference

by crotalusw

Copyright© 2008 by crotalusw

Erotica Sex Story: When invited to speak at a conference, I wasn't sure what I would find, but was pleasantly surprised. I will definitely volunteer to speak in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Food   .

It was really flattering, really, to have my boss ask me to speak at a conference in Reno. Yes, I was the one who'd done most of the design on the water quality model, but I still feel like a peon, someone holding up the totem pole from the bottom. When I think of conferences like this, I think of the important people speaking about important work they've done. I don't think of simple, staff engineers talking about basic tasks they've done.

It was actually at that point that I realized I was making my way in the engineering world. I wasn't just putting in my time, but was actually making a difference for my clients and, potentially, for other engineers in the field. I must be doing okay.

In high school, I was on the speech team for two years. Before that, I was incredibly shy. I couldn't talk to girls at all and had a tough time talking to most anyone out of the blue. I definitely couldn't get up and speak in front of people without getting incredibly nervous. The speech team cured me of the fear of speaking in front of groups, however. There's no way you can participate in speech tournaments on a regular basis without getting over that fear. I even won a few events, from time to time.

Therefore, as I prepared my presentation for the conference, I didn't worry too much about the event. I was most worried about making sure my data and information were properly prepared. I didn't want to tell people incorrect information.

When I got to the conference, I wasn't feeling too happy. I'm not sure just what was missing, but I felt pretty lonely. I waited patiently for my session. When it was time, I made my way to the room, going over the concepts of my presentation in my mind.

Once we speakers arrived, introductions were made. When I was introduced to the woman who would introduce us during the session, my heart skipped a beat. She was gorgeous!

My presentation didn't go so well. There were audio-visual difficulties that made it harder for me to be myself and just chat, which is how I tend to present best. I felt like I must have looked a fool. To my surprised, the beautiful woman introducing us came up afterwards to congratulate me on a wonderful presentation. I couldn't help but wonder if she was just being nice, but it sure felt good to have my presentation, no matter how poorly done, complimented.

"Thank you," I said, "This may seem forward, but may I escort you to lunch?"

She smiled that deep, friendly smile and said, "I've got plans. I'm sorry."

I hadn't tried to ask that many women out in the past because of fear of rejection and this started to feel like one of those times. To my surprise, however, the feeling passed pretty quickly. I realized that she just didn't have the time ... it wasn't me. That was a big step for me.

At lunch, I ate alone. Yes, I was with other people at the table, but I was alone.

As lunch wrapped up, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Turning, I looked into the liquid sensuality of my emcee's eyes and the rest of the room disappeared from my awareness.

She said, "I'm sorry I couldn't have lunch with you. Would you like to join me for a walk around the resort?"

I was elated. My ego took a huge boost from that one question. It's not every day I get a compliment like that.

As we walked around, we discovered that we had actually worked on very similar projects. She knew some of the same people I did and we even grew up fairly near each other. It sure felt like a small world. After a while, realization hit that I was falling for this girl. She was intelligent, gorgeous, had a great sense of humor and a heart the size of Texas. She cared so much about other people, it was amazing.

We stopped to watch the water fountain for a while and I got the desire to kiss her. I looked over at her and put my arm around her waist. It felt so comfortable there. She looked over at me and the timing felt perfect. I leaned forward, going in the 90% that they talked about in Hitch. It worked. She came forward that last 10% with a small smile on her lips and we had our first kiss. It felt so good. She had the kind of lips I'd been dreaming about my whole life. They felt so soft and welcoming. There was nothing else in the world but the feel of her lips on mine at that time.

It didn't take long, however, before there was something else on my mind. The blood in my body had started to make the logical move to my penis and I was starting to get very hard.

Too soon, the kiss ended and I looked into her eyes. We were both breathing a little heavily and the smile we shared was tender and very personal.

"This may seem forward," she said with a smile to show that she was using my line on purpose, "but would you like to come up to my room?"

Oh my goodness! This was a dream come true!

"Pinch me," I laughed, "I must be dreaming! I would love to join you."

We started walking a little faster over towards the elevator. On the way, we passed a small store that had a few groceries in it. I don't often see those in a resort hotel, but with the way the world is moving towards a healthier lifestyle, it sort of made sense. I saw some fruit in there and knew what I wanted to do. I veered our course into the store and bought a container that had prepared melon pieces along with strawberries. I also grabbed a container of whipped cream.

"I'm in the mood for a fruit sundae," I said with a wink. She grinned at me with a luscious smile to let me know that it sounded like a great idea to her.

We then went straight up to her room. I put the fruit and whipped cream on the table and turned to find her right there next to me, reaching for me. We came together like we belonged there. Our bodies melted together and our lips met again for another deep kiss. It was as if we'd been doing that our whole lives. It just felt so wonderful to be together, like I'd found the pieces to my life that I hadn't realized were missing.

Almost as if they had minds of their own, our hands started removing our clothing. My conscious mind thought there should have been some sort of mix-up in there somewhere, but my hands seemed to know just where to go to find the clasps and zippers on her clothes and hers seemed to be doing just as well with mine. It felt so natural.

When she was down to just a bra and panties and I was down to my briefs, we lay down on the bed. My hands couldn't seem to get enough of her tender skin. She felt so incredible under my fingers. I wanted to touch her everywhere, to feel her skin and to partake of her loveliness. My lips joined in the exploration, kissing her along her neck and down to her collarbone. I loved the way she'd moans when I touched or kissed her just the way she liked. I memorized each location and returned to those special spots regularly.

When my hand caressed up her belly and approached the deep valley between her breasts, they found she had the clasp on the front of her bra and I knew it was time to open that bra and to partake of the ripe sensuality of her breasts. With a single move, I unclasped her bra and let it fall open. My hand eased her bra over to the side and I got my first glimpse of her perfect nipple. It was just the size I like and was hardened, showing her arousal. Seeing a woman feeling that sort of arousal is such a turn-on for me. My mouth had to join the fun, so I lowered my head to her breast and pulled her nipple between my lips. I sucked it in and realized soon that the harder I sucked, the more she'd moan with pleasure. I nibbled on her nipple and sucked it hard into my mouth. Her hands flew to the back of my head and held me close, urging me on to greater stimulation.

After a while, I moved over to the other breast and gave it the same attention that I'd given the first. Her breathing became very fast and shallow as my hand and mouth caressed her breasts and teased her nipples. To my surprise, her body started to tense and her breathing caught in her chest. She started to come and that drove me wild. I'd heard about women being so sensitive and loving their breasts teased to the point of orgasm, but hadn't seen it. She started to cry out and was pulling at my hair while pushing my face harder into her breasts. It was incredibly erotic and made my desire increase ten-fold.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.