Fireworks - Cover

Fireworks

Copyright© 2008 by Big Ed Magusson

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Fourth of July weekend in Breckenridge with his love and his friends'"Dave was looking forward to it. But Jen wanted to play exhibitionism games. Would it be fun, or were they risking an explosion?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"I'm scared of getting burned."

Jennifer reached across the breakfast table and placed her hand on Dave's. "We all are."

He sighed. "But this is still so new to me, the exhibitionism. You guys at least have some experience."

"That doesn't make it less frightening."

Dave looked a question at her.

She smiled, reassuring. "I've known Jen a long time. Since she discovered she was an exhibitionist, actually. I've seen her get hurt, and hurt other people without meaning to. Do you think she's not worried about Will? And us?"

Dave sighed. "No, I'm sure she's thought this through ... I just don't know what to think."

"We should hear her out. We don't know exactly what she's thinking."

Dave nodded. That was true. Jen's email had been brief. She wanted to get together to talk about their upcoming trip to Breckenridge for the Fourth of July weekend. Specifically, she's written that she wanted to talk about the possibility of 'doing more than we did in Santa Fe.'

That's what made him shudder. They'd ended up all having sex in the same bed that trip—Will and Jen right next to him and Jennifer. There hadn't been any meaningful contact between the couples, but now Jen wanted more?

Jennifer squeezed his hand. He smiled at her, and her return smile warmed and soothed him. So more and more these days, they didn't need words to communicate. Just looks, and caresses, and they knew what the other was feeling.

It continued to surprise him. He'd never had this type of connection before. Not with his ex-wife Claire, and not with any woman he'd dated before then. He squeezed Jennifer's hand in return. She didn't say anything, and he knew she didn't need to.

He knew what scared him about 'doing more than we did in Santa Fe': He just couldn't handle the thought of Jennifer touching Will sexually. He knew it wasn't rational. He knew she loved him. Will wasn't a threat. Dave had also discovered, both in Santa Fe and during his and Will's birthday celebrations, that he didn't mind Will looking at Jennifer. Even with lust in his heart, to quote a former President. But touching was an entirely different thing.

He knew that part of his dread was simply the old scars from Claire. She'd cheated on him and, while he hadn't known until after the divorce, the betrayal still cut to the bone. He shuddered when he thought about it, his stomach a knot of churning pain. But fortunately he didn't have to think about it often. Claire was part of his past; all that remained was some baggage, which he was slowly sorting through and throwing into the trash.

"If it helps," Jennifer said, "I've already told Jen that I don't want a repeat of what happened with Rob."

Dave raised an eyebrow. Jennifer's ex-husband Rob was even more ancient history for her than Claire was for him. She didn't talk about him often.

"He had this fantasy about getting into swinging. He'd talk about attending orgies or having a woman join us for a threesome. But the one time we tried something ... well, he couldn't handle it."

"The reality didn't match the fantasy."

She nodded. "We were with another couple and he flipped out when I kissed the other man. We had a fight and he called me a cunt."

Dave sucked in his breath. Jennifer nodded her head in acknowledgement.

"We never recovered," she said. "True, there were other issues..."

Dave nodded. He knew that had to have been the beginning of the end. There were some things you just didn't call the woman you supposedly loved.

"And it wasn't just us," she said. "The other couple broke up too. Just not as dramatically."

"Jealousy?"

She shook her head. "We didn't get that far that night, with the other couple. And afterward, he kept pushing her to try again. It became all he talked about—'when are we going to invite Jennifer over so I can sleep with her?' Jen got fed up with it and dumped him."

"Jen?"

She nodded. "The other couple was Jen and her boyfriend before Will."

"Ah." That explained a lot, in ways that Dave couldn't fully articulate.

"I'm not going to do anything to lose you," she said, "and Jen's not going to take a chance of losing Will."

Dave nodded, but he knew it wasn't that simple. The best of intentions could sometimes go awry. He was sure that was what had happened with Jennifer that first time. And he knew it could happen again.

"We won't make any decisions until we hear what Jen has to say," Jennifer said, "and we'll talk, just the two of us, before we do anything."

He nodded in acknowledgement. He might be scared of getting burned, but maybe if they made the fuse long enough, the firecracker wouldn't go off in his hand. It could work out fine.

"When are we supposed to be over at Jen's?" he asked, breaking out of his contemplation.

"After lunch. We've got some time to kill."

He grinned, adding a touch of a leer to his eyes. "And how do you suggest we spend that time?"

She tilted her head toward the bedroom. "Maybe talking about things we'd like to do in Breckenridge?"

"While we're doing other things?"

She smiled silently, her eyes sparkling.

Dave didn't need words to know she'd accepted his suggestion. Instead, he just pushed back from the table and extended his hand. Jennifer stood and accepted it. He could already feel the heat of anticipation as they headed toward the bed.

Later as they drove to Jen's, Dave mused that it was like eating before going to the grocery story. Despite the wonderful mental imagery of what might happen over the Fourth, it was all intellectual. He was sated, at last for now. Two orgasms in a morning were likely to do that to a man. He glanced at Jennifer, who smiled back. She seemed to be the same way. Content. Satisfied. Did they really want to spoil that by risking more?

Dave chuckled when Jen let them in the door. She was wearing a thin top that left no doubt about her lack of a bra. He looked, and she grinned, but it didn't have the same fire that it would have if the morning's activities hadn't happened. It really was like eating before hitting the grocery store.

Will lounged in the dining room, sipping a beer. He looked up and smiled when they all trooped in, but Dave could sense his tenseness. He's not any more ready for this than I am, Dave thought.

"Something to drink?" Jen asked.

"What do you have?" Jennifer asked.

"Beer, Coke, water. Oh, and juice."

Dave smiled. "Water's fine for me."

Jennifer asked for the same and Jen popped a beer. Once they'd all settled around the table, an uncomfortable silence fell.

"So..." Jen said, "I suppose I should start."

Heads nodded.

"I really enjoyed our trip to Santa Fe," she said, her face flushing into a smile. "And not just the last morning, but the whole weekend."

"Well we all know you like showing off," Jennifer teased.

"But I also liked watching," Jen said. "Particularly, you know, the second time in the hot tub."

"Out of the hot tub, really," Will said dryly, referring to when they'd all masturbated together.

Dave felt himself relaxing. The banter took the edge off the tension.

"So what do you want to do?" he asked.

"Well," Jen said, "first I don't want to cause any problems." She shared a knowing look with Jennifer. "Which is why I wanted to talk now. I want an agreement on what's acceptable before we get up there."

"Acceptable?" Dave asked.

Jen nodded. "For example, if I decided to give Will a blowjob in the living room of the condo, would that be okay, or would it upset you?"

"It wouldn't upset me!" Will said.

Jen grinned at him, her eyes twinkling. Dave raised his eyebrows. He looked at Jennifer, who calmly smiled back.

"I think we'd be okay with that," he said.

"Good," Jen said. "But what else?"

Dave shrugged his shoulders. He really hadn't thought this through. Fortunately, Jennifer had.

"We're fine with anything in the common areas of the condo," she said. "I'd like to keep our bedroom private, though."

Jen and Will nodded.

"But if you want to go around naked in the rest of it," she continued, "or fool around with Will, we won't mind."

"And we won't mind if you do the same," Jen said.

Jennifer smiled, her eyes darting to Will, who couldn't quite conceal his eagerness. Dave knew Will was looking forward to seeing Jennifer nude again. Amusingly, it didn't bother him.

"I assume it'll be okay if I dress sexy too," Jen said.

Heads nodded, but Will quickly interjected. "It might be easier to discuss what's not okay."

They fell into silence. Glances went around the table, each apparently waiting for the others to speak. Finally, Dave sighed.

"I don't want Jennifer and Will touching," he said. He looked at Will. "Sorry, but I'm just not ready for that."

Will nodded, unperturbed. But when Dave looked at Jen, her face had fallen.

"I don't want you touching Will either," Jennifer said, winking at Dave.

They all laughed.

"That's okay," Will said. He looked at Dave, "I could love you like a brother—"

"—but not the other way." Dave finished, remembering the Monty Python skit.

"Well, what about Jen and Jennifer touching?" Will asked.

Dave shrugged. "It didn't bother me during the birthday striptease."

"It didn't bother me either," Will said with a grin.

The women exchanged an enigmatic smile.

"Anything else off limits?" Jen asked.

Heads shook no or were still. Dave was sure there were other things off limits, but he couldn't think of any on the spot.

"So, everything else is okay?" Jen asked. She looked for confirmation from the others. After she got it, she continued. "Any special requests?"

Dave shrugged. "Like what?"

"There are all sorts of exhibitionistic games we could play," Jen said.

Dave shrugged, more to conceal his ignorance than anything.

"We were thinking..." Jennifer began, glancing at Jen for confirmation, "that we'd like a show from you."

"What?" Will asked.

"A Full Monty show," Jen said. "You strip for us."

"Uh..." Will looked to Dave.

"I don't know," Dave said, looking at Jennifer. "Is this what you want?"

"It'd be fun," she said, "and you might like it too."

"I don't know," he replied.

"If we do it," Will said, "what'll you do for us?"

"What do you want?" Jen asked.

Will paused, and then a grin slowly spread across his face. "You two have to come up with a show that Dave and I haven't seen. Something new, hot, and sexy."

"Maybe with lingerie," Dave added.

Jennifer looked at Jen and raised an eyebrow. Then the women grinned at each other.

"I'm sure we can come up with something," Jen said. "Anything else?"

Jennifer raised a finger. "Dave and I were talking this morning about possibly going on a hike, where we could be outside, but away from people."

Jen smiled. "Just a hike?"

Jennifer smiled while Dave blushed. "We thought we might do more than hike, if we had a lookout so we wouldn't get caught."

Jen and Will exchanged a look. "We can do that," she said. "Anything else?"

A round of shrugs went around the room.

"Well," Jen said, "then we'd better talk about other stuff. Like are we going to do any cooking or just eat out?"

The conversation turned to logistics and planning and Dave was amused to note that it had almost the same tone as the earlier, sexier part. Pretty matter of fact. Somehow that made it a lot less scary to anticipate.

As a result, Dave spent the next two weeks in nervous, giddy anticipation. Sometimes, like when Jennifer came over after a 'shopping trip' with Jen, he was like a kid before Christmas, his mind dancing with fantasies of what might be to come. Other times, he was just nervous to the point of wondering if he really wanted to go on the trip at all. Usually those spells came during dance practices with Will.

"It's no use," Dave said, collapsing on the couch. "I'm just not coordinated enough."

"So you tripped," Will said. "It happens. Maybe we should do the Velcro thing."

Dave grumbled. "I'm not sure I want to spend the money."

"They're spending money on lingerie for us," Will pointed out. "Besides, I really want to see what show they've got planned for us."

"You know something?"

Will shook his head. "Only that Jen's been teasing me about how much I'll like it."

Dave snorted. That would be Jen, all right. Teasing unmercifully.

"You think it will be worth it?" he asked.

Will chuckled. "She said it would be hotter than hot, and I've learned to trust Jen when she says that."

Dave couldn't help chuckling himself. Images of Jen and Jennifer naked began to swim through his brain, and the nervousness gave way to giddiness once again.

The giddiness gave way to frustration on the drive to Breckenridge. Apparently everyone and their brother had decided to go to the mountains for the weekend and I-70 was a parking lot. Well, not entirely. They were moving just fast enough to give hope that the traffic would improve, but not fast enough to turn that hope into a reality. Finally, traffic ground to a complete halt on the approach to the Eisenhower Tunnel. Sitting behind Jen, Dave couldn't quite make out what was happening ahead.

"I'm getting hungry," Jen said.

"Me too," Jennifer added.

"We can stop in Silverthorne," Will said. "There's plenty of fast food, if nothing else."

"I dunno," Dave said. "The last time the four of us stopped for fast food on a road trip, it cost the ladies their panties."

Chuckles filled the car at the memory of that Taco Bell stop on the way to Santa Fe.

"Yeah," Will said, he voice thick with tease, "I'm not sure we want that happening again."

"You enjoyed it!" Jen said.

He nodded and grinned. "And I'd enjoy it again, but we don't want you running out of underwear too soon. Can't have you naked all the time."

Jen shot him a look of mock outrage while Dave and Jennifer erupted in laughter.

"Fine," she huffed.

Jen turned forward and began wriggling in her seat. Dave couldn't see what she was doing from his position in the back seat, but he could see the amused look on Will's face as he watched her instead of the road. It was definitely a good thing they weren't moving.

"What are you doing?" Jennifer asked.

"Making sure Will has nothing to worry about," Jen answered.

Her seat bucked back as she apparently raised her hips. Then Jen leaned forward. A moment later, she reached back and handed Jennifer a bundle of cloth.

"Can you hang onto these?" she asked. "Will won't have to worry about me losing my underwear if I'm not wearing any."

Dave couldn't help laughing and Jennifer and Will soon joined in.

"So what is she wearing?" Dave asked Will.

"Nothing," Will answered, his eyes darting between Jen and the traffic, which was once again starting to crawl. "At least nothing below the waist."

"It'd be nothing above the waist too if I wasn't worried about those cops."

Dave leaned to the side so he could peer around Jen's seat. Sure enough, he could now see the flashing lights ahead. That explained the traffic, particularly if the accident was actually inside the tunnel.

To Dave's surprise, Jen didn't put her pants back on as they crawled forward. Before they got too close to the accident, she pulled them off the floor and shook them out, but then only laid them across her lap. The officer directing traffic didn't look closely, though, and soon they were through the tunnel.

As they rolled down the hill into Silverthorne, Dave thought that Jen would wriggle back into her jeans, but she seemed nonchalant. It was almost surreal as they discussed the food choices they could see from the road, as if there was nothing different from how things had been fifty miles earlier. Jen didn't even budge when Will pulled into the Wendy's drive through.

"Uhh... ," Dave said, leaning forward to Jen's ear while Will placed the order, "is this a good thing to do?"

"Depends on the guy."

Dave sat back, as Jennifer put a reassuring hand on his thigh. They'd done this enough. He had to trust them.

But he could still feel his blood racing as they slowly edged their way around the curve toward the window. Would Jen leave her pants covering her lap? Or pull them aside? Would the guy like it? Or get offended?

It didn't matter. The order taker at the window was a woman and she didn't once look past Will into the passenger's seat. Dave couldn't see Jen's reaction, so he glanced at Jennifer. She just smiled back, gently shaking her head.

As they returned to the road, Dave started to unwrap his burger but stopped.

"Are we going to eat these in the car?" he asked. "By the time we get to the condo and check in, they'll be cold."

"Good point," Will said. "How about if we find a spot near the reservoir?"

That sounded good to everyone, and so Will stayed on US 6 until he hit Dillon Dam Road. Then he turned right and followed the shore. Dave was sure that there'd be places to pull over, but there really just wasn't anything for quite a while. Will finally turned into the Giberson Bay Day Use area, after way too many minutes.

"You're going to have to get dressed, dear," Will said as he angled for a parking spot in the crowded lot.

Several families wandered through the lot or occupied the picnic tables they could see. Jen muttered something under her breath, but dutifully tugged her pants back on. Jennifer just smiled and pocketed Jen's panties.

Fortunately, the burgers and fries weren't cold, even if they weren't exactly hot. They found some rocks near the shore to perch on, rather than fetch the folding chairs they'd packed in the trunk. The residual conversation died as they all hungrily dug into their food.

As Dave chewed, he reflected on the afternoon. After a bit, he decided to ask.

"So," he said, after making sure no one beyond their group could overhear, "why would it have been okay to flash the Wendy's clerk, but not the people around here?"

"Kids," Will said, gesturing toward a nearby family.

"More how," Jen said. She looked at Will. "I have flashed teenaged boys before." Then she turned back to Dave. "I would have made sure that the clerk wanted to look before actually showing him or her anything. Here, if I'd just gotten out of the car..."

Dave nodded. There would have been no chance for the people around to not look.

"We really don't want to get in trouble," Jennifer added. "Even if the risk is part of the game."

Dave raised his eyebrows.

Jennifer read his mind. "Think about it," she said, "we don't know if the guy is going to like what he sees or not, until we've shown him. It's a risk."

"And a big thrill," Jen said, looking wistfully at Will. "One I really like."

Will's pursed his lips before smiling back. "I like it too." Then he turned to Dave. "I get just as much of a thrill, even though I'm not doing anything."

Dave nodded, but he knew that he'd missed something in that exchange between his friends. He looked over at Jennifer, but she was gazing out at the water and didn't see his non-verbal question. When she looked back, she just beamed at him, before taking another bite of her burger. He couldn't resist smiling back, and then Will made a comment about how nice the weather was up in the mountains, and the moment passed.

The conversation turned to past trips in to the mountains. Will regaled them with tales of past hikes he'd taken as a Boy Scout and the various escapades that only pre-teens with no sense and a belief in their own immortality are capable of initiating. Jen talked about a camping trip she'd taken with a past boyfriend, in which they'd had encounters with both rattlesnakes and coyotes. They finished lunch in a jovial mood and soon were on the road back to Breckenridge.

Dave was glad they'd stopped for lunch. When they hit Breckenridge, traffic once again slowed to a crawl, and their condo was on the north end of Main Street. After way too long, they finally pulled into the Corral condos, found the main office and then eventually made it to their vacation rental which was about four doors down from the outdoor hot tub. By the time they dropped their luggage in the main room, it had been nearly an hour and a half since they'd eaten.

"So what now?" Dave asked.

"I get out of these jeans," Jen muttered, immediately beginning to unbutton them. "The seam's been rubbing me wrong."

Will just laughed and leaned back against the counter that separated the kitchen from the living room area. Dave didn't know quite what to do, but Jen was half naked too quickly for him to think or do much about it. He sat on the arm of a stuffed chair as she continued to strip, pausing only once she'd discarded her shirt and bra on top of her jeans. Dave just smiled and drank in the sight.

Jennifer rolled her eyes. "I'm going to go unpack." She started walking toward the ground floor bedroom, but paused and looked back, over her shoulder at Dave. "Feel free to join me when Jen finishes her show." Then she grinned and continued on her way.

Dave looked back at Jen, who, now fully nude, reclined onto the couch with a loud sigh.

"Much better," she said.

"Indeed," Will said, his eyes wide and bright.

Dave had to agree. He let his eyes slowly trail over Jen's body. Her skin was lightly tan, with soft lines on her thighs marking where her shorts would end. The muscles made her legs taut and firm. She'd continued shaving her pubes, leaving him to marvel at the way women's genitals, when fully exposed, just seemed to cleft into a small valley. A valley of pleasure, he knew. Higher up, Jen's breasts lay flat against her chest, her nipples poking up, yet not stiff. She rested her head in her arms, her copper red hair cascading around her face. She was watching them watching her and smiling. Dave could feel his cock stirring and the blood beginning to flow.

"You are so beautiful," Will said, his voice heavy and husky.

Jen's smile brightened and her eyes flicked to Dave.

"I have to agree," he said.

She arched her back with a purr. "My work here is done."

The men laughed.

"I'm not sure you're completely done," Will said with a leer.

"Oh?" Jen said, sitting up and raising her eyebrows.

Will nodded.

Dave shook his head, chuckling. He picked up his bags. "Let's head into town in half an hour," he said and headed toward the bedroom.

"Sounds good," Will said, as he slowly sauntered toward Jen.

"Have fun," Dave added, without looking back.

He found Jennifer lounging on the bed, flipping through a magazine. She looked up and smiled when he came in.

"We've got half an hour to kill," he said, nodding toward the door.

"I'm not surprised," she said. "Well, not entirely. The Drive-Through Game tends to get Jen worked up, but usually that's when she gets to show more than she did today."

Dave considered her words as he started unpacking his clothes into a dresser drawer. After a bit, he paused and looked at Jennifer.

"You know, I really don't understand that. Why does it turn her on so much?"

"Does it matter?"

"I don't know."

Jen frowned. "I'm sure some psychologist could point to her childhood and come up with some justification for why she likes what she does, but what difference does it make? It's what turns her on."

"Yeah, it probably doesn't matter," he mused. "She's not hurting anyone, after all."

"And even making some people happy."

Sensing her amused tone, Dave looked over. Jen grinned with her head tilted, listening. He paused too, and then smiled. He could hear Jen's cries of pleasure from the other room, faint but distinct.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.