Janice White - Cover

Janice White

Copyright© 2008 by Pope Perv

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Janice and a friend take a Carribean cruise. Along the way, Janice recalls some of her favorite memories of her voyeuristic ways. This is not a sequeal to "A Pastor's Wife" but rather a spin off of it. It might be help to read that first for some back ground on a couple of the charactors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mother   Father   Daughter   Voyeurism  

The next day when Pam and Janice met Sharon on deck, they were surprised that she did not have her hair in the tightly wrapped bun that she normally wore. Instead her hair was hanging down her back and pulled back into a ponytail. Her reading glasses that normally were either perched on her nose or hanging around her neck were nowhere to be found. The one thing that the two ladies noticed most about Sharon was not only did she look prettier with her hair down but there was a smile on her lips and a twinkle in her eye that made her look a good ten years younger.

"You look fabulous this morning!" Janice exclaimed as they hugged each other.

"I feel so good this morning too," Sharon said. "I can't imagine why." The three ladies chuckled merrily as they made their way to the gangway to explore the vast richness of Nassau.

They enjoyed the day together, laughing and chatting about nothing in particular but everything in general. It was fun just to walk around and see new sights, smell new aromas and just be in each other's company. "I have an idea," Janice said looking at her two companions. "What if I told you a story as we make our way back to the ship?"

Pam looked over at Sharon with a surprised look on her face then to Janice. "I would love to hear a story, how about you?" she said as she looked to Sharon who was nodding her head.

It was a cold fall Friday evening. She had gone to a movie with some friends and then went back to her dorm room. Her roommate had told her that she was leaving for the weekend and not to expect her back until Monday morning. Janice put her key in the door and opened it to find not only her roommate was there but also she was in bed with another girl from down the hall.

This was the turning point of sorts for her. She had never seen two girls do it before. She imagined what it would feel like to have her mother lick her pussy and she had many orgasms thinking of Susan and her together but an opportunity to watch never presented itself until now. Also when ever she did get to watch a couple make love, she was always hiding out of view. As soon as she opened the door both girls turned towards her in surprise. However, when Janice didn't say anything and closed the door behind her, they went back to cuddling and caressing each other's naked bodies.

Janice walked to her study chair and sat down facing the girls. No words were spoken by any of them. Cherry and Tracy knew by instinct that Janice was there only to watch.

Cherry, her roommate, smiled at Janice as she slithered down the girl's body. Her tongue left wet streaks between Tracy's breasts until her lips came into contact with her left nipple. Janice let her eyes roam over her roommate's body as she watched Cherry suck the eraser sized nipple deep into her mouth as her other hand fondled and squeezed her right tit. For months, she had seen her in various states of dress and undress but tonight was the first time she had seen her completely naked. Janice spread her legs a little wider as her hands were rubbing the top of her thighs. Her eyes roamed further down Cherry's slim back until they stopped at her upturned ass. "Oh, she is gorgeous," Janice thought, as her left hand went between her legs.

Janice was still watching Cherry's ass when she heard her roommate speak. "Why don't you take your clothes off too?"

Janice couldn't speak. She was shocked that she was actually being spoken to. She looked her roommate in the eyes and then nodded her head. Slowly and carefully, Janice unbuttoned her blouse as Cherry lowered her face between Tracy's outstretched legs. It wasn't long until she was naked, sitting on the chair, watching her roommate do things to Tracy that she wished she was doing to her. Janice spread her legs wide and slipped a finger down her slit and inside her very wet canal. Her other hand joined the action and started rubbing her sensitive clit while she heard Tracy moaning louder and louder.

Janice's fingers were busily fucking her pussy when she noticed Cherry sit up and whisper something to her friend. Tracy looked over to where Janice was sitting and smiled broadly. Janice could not believe it when both girls got off the bed and made their way towards her. Cherry walked behind her and put her hands on her shoulders rubbing gently while Tracy got on her knees between her own.

"You are very pretty, Janice," Tracy said as her hands slid up Janice's tummy and cupped her full tits. "Ever been with another girl before?"

"No." Janice said softly.

Tracy looked up into Cherry's eyes before starting to kiss the top of Janice's thighs. "But you want to be, don't you?" Tracy said as she blew her breath on Janice's pussy.

"Oh god, yes," she sighed.

Tracy lowered her mouth and made full contact with the dripping love nest. Her tongue came out and licked a long path from the bottom of her slit to her hard throbbing clit. She sucked that into her mouth for a second before running her tongue back down the groove in Janice's horny cunt.

Cherry leaned down from behind and pinched the ripe hard nipples of her roommate lightly. Then she kissed the side of her neck and nibbled Janice's earlobe. "How does that feel?" she whispered softly.

Janice leaned back and moaned softly. She was completely beyond the capacity to speak. Between Cherry pinching and pulling on her nipples and Tracy's tongue doing wonderful and magical things between her legs, she was lost in the delightful sensations coursing through her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.