Janice White - Cover

Janice White

Copyright© 2008 by Pope Perv

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Janice and a friend take a Carribean cruise. Along the way, Janice recalls some of her favorite memories of her voyeuristic ways. This is not a sequeal to "A Pastor's Wife" but rather a spin off of it. It might be help to read that first for some back ground on a couple of the charactors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mother   Father   Daughter   Voyeurism  

Pam was naked in the bathroom when she heard the door of their room open. She looked at herself one last time in the mirror before stepping out into the main room. She smiled brightly when she saw Janice enter but froze when Sharon walked in behind her.

"Oh god!" she exclaimed as she tried to cover herself after quickly grabbing a towel.

Janice grinned and glanced at Sharon then to Pam. "Its okay, Pammy, Sharon doesn't mind." She said and then directed her voice to Sharon, "Do you?"

"Uh, no," Sharon said in a quite voice.

Janice stepped to where Pam was standing and gently pulled the towel away from her body and hung it on the towel rack. "Our friend here wants to get better acquainted with you."

Pam looked Janice in the eye and smiled as the realization that this vacation was going to be a lot more fun than she had imagined. She walked over to where Sharon was standing and looked her over. She was an attractive lady, no doubt, but there were things she could do to be even more so. Without saying anything, Pam took the reading glasses from around Sharon's neck and placed them on a small table. She then put her arms around the woman's neck and found the pin that held her bun in place and pulled it free. Pam watched as Sharon's hair fell in the middle of her back as she shock her head. Both Pam and Janice thought those two things alone took fifteen years off of Sharon's face.

"You are much prettier with your hair down," Pam said in a soft voice. She was very aware that she was standing naked in front of a total stranger and her nipples were hard as rocks and her pussy was getting wetter by the moment. "Why don't we lay on the bed while Janice tells us a story?"

A quizzical expression came across Sharon's face but she allowed Pam to take her hand and guide her to the bed. She laid on one side as Pam walked around to the opposite side and lay beside her. Together they watched Janice position a chair so they could see her as clearly as Janice could see them. "What type of story are you going to tell us?" Sharon asked.

"Janice likes to watch to get her excited. Erotic stories gets me going. Anything in particular gets you, uh, stimulated?" Pam asked her bed partner.

"This is going to be interesting." Sharon said as Pam placed her hand on top of her thigh, letting her finger rub close to her covered pussy.

Janice leaned against the door jam in shock. Shock that she had been caught and shocked that her brother and his girl friend seemed to be okay with her watching. She was about to run and hide in her bedroom when Susan started stepping towards her holding her hands out, inviting her to join them.

"How long had you been watching?" Susan asked.

"I saw you drop your shirt and take your bra off." Janice replied.

"And you heard and saw everything after that?" Susan inquired.

"Yyyes." Janice stuttered.

Susan smiled as she gently pushed Janice down on the bed. She lay beside her and placed her hand on her tummy as she started kissing Janice's cheek and neck. "I'm going to get you undressed so your brother can get the relief he needs, okay?"

Janice turned and looked into the eyes of the girl. She had fantasized about being with her father countless times but had never thought of her brother in this way. She raised her head slightly and saw that Adam was standing next to the bed stroking his cock back to life. "Okay."

Susan got to her knees and put wrapped her fingers around the waist of Janice's pants. The zipper was still open and Susan only had to tug a little to get Janice to raise her hips so she could slide them off her legs. Susan dropped the pants at Adam's feet and smiled seductively when she saw his cock was hard and ready.

Susan straddled Janice's legs and looked down at her before starting to unbutton her blouse. "You can't imagine how good his cock feels inside you."

Janice looked at her brother. She saw the look of lust in his eyes and her pussy flooded as she realized he was lusting for her body. Her eyes traveled down his body and saw his very tone muscles before taking in the sight of his throbbing cock.

"I think she wants it baby. Look at how wet her panties are getting." Susan said to her boyfriend. She had Janice sit up as she pulled her blouse off her arms and dropped it to the floor. Before Janice could fall back to the bed, Susan had her arms wrapped around her, unhooking her bra. Susan grasped the garment between Janice's breasts before allowing her to fall backwards.

"Jan, they're gorgeous." Adam said to his sister, seeing her naked tits for the first time.

"Yes they are, aren't they?" Susan said, looking sideways at Adam while lowering her mouth to the left nipple.

Janice had not realized that she had taken a deep breath and held it as she felt Susan's lips wrap around her extended nipple. She closed her eyes and let it out slowly as Susan's tongue started playing with it.

Unconsciously, Janice brought her hand up and held Susan's head as she enjoyed the sensations that were running through her nipple and directly to her pussy. She felt her nipple slip out of Susan's mouth as she kissed her way to the other waiting orb waiting for attention.

"That feels so wonderful," Janice sighed as Susan sucked the other nipple into her mouth.

Susan ran her hands up and down Janice's sides, feeling the warmth and the excitement in her. She put her knee between Janice's legs, causing her to spread them. She then lowered her body and started kissing Janice's inner thighs as she slowly rolled the waistband down. "You are very wet. Is there something you want?" She teased.

Janice looked again at her brother's cock and then between her legs at Susan's smiling face. She lifted her hips up so that Susan could pull her panties off.

"Are you still virgin?" Susan asked.

"Yyyes."

"Mmmmmmmm," Susan moaned as she rolled over Janice's leg to allow Adam access.

Janice looked up at her brother in amazement. He was very good looking and very confident as he lowered himself and lay on top of her. "I'll go slow and easy. Let me know if you want me to stop."

Janice nodded her head and spread her legs wider. She was past wanting his cock. She was now well into needing it. She just nodded her head. She could not speak if she wanted to. The excitement that was building inside was almost too much to bare. She felt his chest press against her tits and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

Susan smiled at the sight of the brother and sister union. She reached between Adam's legs and guided his hard cock to the wet opening of his sister's pussy. She rubbed it along Janice's slit a few times; making sure Adam's purple crown was good and wet before aiming at Janice's opening. Her hand was on his ass and pushed down. She kept her eyes glued to his pole as it started to disappear into the virgin cunt. She remembered the first time her mother had guided her father's cock into her pussy. She wanted it, wanted it bad but she was scared that it would hurt too much. Her father was very gentle and took his time, allowing her to get use to his cock in her tight pussy before fucking her brains out.

Janice felt his cockhead rubbing up and down her wet slit and this only caused the sensations to intensify in her body. The knowledge that she was about to loose her virginity to her brother caused her to raise her legs in the air as she felt Susan's hands on her pussy lips and knew that she was guiding him to her. Slowly, she felt her lips start to part as his member started its inward trek. She held her breath as she felt him push further inside.

"Are you okay?" Adam asked.

"Yes." Janice said looking lovingly in his eyes.

Adam pushed a little harder and another two inches of his cock slid in the velvet lining of his sister pussy. How long had he dreamt of fucking her? How many loads of cum stained his bed sheets because of her? Now he was actually sliding inside the very place he dreamt of for so long. He looked into his sister's eyes and saw only love staring back at him. As he felt himself bottom out in her pussy, he lowered his mouth and kissed her again.

Susan watched as her boyfriend kissed his sister. Her eyes darted back to his cock that was planted firmly in her pussy. She wanted to stay and watch but knew if she did she would want to join them. Mother nature made that impossible so she quietly left them alone.

Adam pulled his cock back and slowly slid it in again. Janice was tight and she felt so good wrapped around his cock. He pulled back again and this time slid his cock in a little faster. He noticed that Janice grimaced slightly but did nothing to stop him. When he pulled back the third time, he drove it into her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," Janice groaned. "Yes Adam, fuck me, please."

That was all Adam needed to hear. His pace picked up, as did Janice's moans of pleasure. He looked at her the whole time his cock was sliding in and out of her. He loved the expressions on her face, he loved the moaning that came from her mouth, he loved the way her legs wrapped around his back and pull him harder into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.