Janice White - Cover

Janice White

Copyright© 2008 by Pope Perv

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Janice and a friend take a Carribean cruise. Along the way, Janice recalls some of her favorite memories of her voyeuristic ways. This is not a sequeal to "A Pastor's Wife" but rather a spin off of it. It might be help to read that first for some back ground on a couple of the charactors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mother   Father   Daughter   Voyeurism  

Janice and Pam made their way to the lobby of the motel and then to the shuttle that took them to their cruise ship. They boarded easily enough and found their room. After unpacking the things that they needed and hanging up or the things that they were going to need soon, they sat down and relaxed for a few moments.

"Want to go explore the ship?" Pam asked.

"Maybe in a little while, I just want to sit down and enjoy not having to go to work." Janice replied.

They were both thinking of the wonderful sex they had yesterday afternoon and they both wanted it to continue. Pam looked at her friend and grinned before sliding her hands down her tummy and to the inside of her legs.

Janice saw what she was doing and inwardly smiled. She remembered how it made her feel to tell the story of the first time she watched her parents make love. She loved the way it made her pussy water knowing someone else was getting hot listening to the tale. She took a deep breath and held it for a moment before exhaling slowly.

"Tell me of another time you got to watch." Pam said in a low sultry voice.

Janice's mind went back to when she just turned sixteen.

Janice's parents didn't want her to get her driver's license just yet but relented only after Janice found a job and told them she would pay for her own gas if they would buy her a car. The sweet old lady down the street had a nice car and offered to sell it to the White's at a bargain price since she could no longer drive. When her parents saw how determined Janice was and had employment, they bought the car.

Her brother was three years older than Janice and was home from his first year of college. He had a summer job but it did not start for another two days. Janice had arrived at her summer employment only to be told that there was nothing for her to do today and was sent home. She was disappointed that she was going to miss a day's pay but excited that she was going to be able to go to the swimming pool with her friends after all.

When she turned onto her street, she was a little surprised and greatly annoyed that her brother's girlfriend's car was parked where she always parked her car. Pulling beside it, she had in mind to tell the girl to move it but when she entered the house, she sensed that it was quiet, too quiet. Adam usually was playing his music loudly or had the television on. Neither one could be heard. Out of curiosity, she walked down the hallway towards his bedroom and heard giggling and talking. The door to his room was slightly ajar and Janice pushed it further open just enough so she could see into the room.

She was too late to see his girl friend, Susan, pull her shirt over her head but was in time to see it slip from her fingers and land on the floor. Janice took a deep breath as she felt her pussy start to moisten.

"It's been a long time," Adam said as he stretched his arms out and cupped her breasts through the white material of the bra.

Susan giggled again before responding. "I know, I thought I was going to die not having you inside me for the past four months."

"Four months?" Janice questioned to herself and then did the math. That meant that they hadn't sex since Christmas time when he was home during break.

Janice's eyes were drawn to Susan's hand as it went behind her back and quickly unhooked her bra. She pulled it off and let it land on top of her shirt. Although Susan had her back to the door, Janice could see Susan's reflection in the mirror above Adam's dresser. She was not overly endowed with breasts but the sight of them made Janice's pussy leak more of its lubricating juices.

"God, I love your tits," Adam exclaimed as he cupped them and Susan stepped forward so he could suck the left nipple into his mouth.

"He's not the only one," Janice thought as her hand roamed over her pussy outside her pants.

"Sorry I can't give you what you really want, Adam," Susan was saying. "Mother nature came to visit last night."

"That's alright, we have all summer." Adam said as he sucked her nipple into his mouth.

Janice watched as Susan lowered herself to her knees and removed her brother's pants and since he was not wearing underwear his cock sprang into view. "It looks just like Daddy's." Janice thought as she admired her brother's body.

His hair down there was dark and curly. His balls were large and his cock was long. It had to be eight inches in length. She could see the veins running up the shaft and the pinkish head on top. Upon closer examination, Janice noticed something else about her brother's cock. Her father's cock was an even thickness from the base to where his crown flared out making it look like a plum on a pole. Adam's cock started out thick at the base but tampered in until his crown made his member look more like a spear.

Neither Adam nor Susan said anything as she lowered her mouth down to his waiting pole and wrapped her lips around it. Her hand was stroking the base of his manhood, first up and down and then in twisting motions. Janice could only watch as Susan's head started bobbing up and down her brother's meat.

"Yes, you know what I like," Adam breathed as he placed his hand on his girl's friend's head.

Susan knew him well enough to know that his hand meant he wanted one thing. She relaxed her throat and slid his member all the way down her gullet.

"Oh yes," Adam groaned as she pulled her head back and then took him all the way again.

Janice couldn't help herself. She opened the zipper of her pants and slipped her hand inside. She was wet and she needed relief. Her finger went right to her sensitive clit and rubbed tiny circles around it. Susan pulled her mouth off of Adam's cock to take a much needed deep breath but did not stop stroking it with her hand. Janice's finger slipped further down her clit and just inside the folds of her pussy lips. The palm of her hand pressed against her aroused clit as her finger made its entrance into her wanting wet hole.

"Tell me again, where did you learn to suck cock like that?" Adam asked.

"You know where," Susan said between licks of the crown of his dick.

"Yes, but tell me anyway."

"Mommy taught me to suck Daddy's cock when I was ten." Susan said, taking the man pole back in her mouth.

Janice was stunned by what she heard. "Did I hear her correctly? Was it true? Did she really suck her own father's cock?" Were the thoughts they ran rampart through her mind. "How many times did I lay in my bed after watching Mom and Dad fuck, rubbing my pussy, dreaming it was me he was fucking instead of Mom?"

"Mmmmmmmm," Adam responded

"At thirteen he was fucking me. Mommy liked to put his hard cock inside me."

"Oh my god!" Janice thought as the idea of the wickedness made her pussy flood her hand.

"Afterwards, she always licked his cum out of my pussy," Susan said just before catching Adam's cum in her mouth.

Janice buried her finger deep inside her young pussy and pressed her palm hard against her clit. Hearing Susan tell her brother that her parent's were having sex with her was what pushed her over the edge of orgasmic bliss. She was leaning against the door jam with her eyes closed feeling the wonderful sensations flowing through her body when she suddenly opened her eyes and saw Adam and Susan looking at her with broad smiles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.