Hidden Bondage - Cover

Hidden Bondage

by Sir Semega

Copyright© 2008 by Sir Semega

Erotica Sex Story: We like to play games, games in public that others are not aware of is happening! It's our own secret private world and it turns us on to know that no one is the wiser as we play!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   DomSub   .

We like to play games. We like to play secret games. We are the only ones who know we are playing the games. The rest of world, the people around us are oblivious to the hidden meanings, the looks, the gestures the illusions.

False bravado, saying things that have double meanings, just enough for a stranger or a friend to look askance and wonder. We love making people wonder. 'Are they for real?' 'Did I just hear that?'

It started when we discovered BDSM and formed a Master/slave relationship. She was instructed to call me Master or Sir, unless around others where it would not be appropriate, like say work, or family. On those occasions she would be good, somewhat.

We fell into our roles with me becoming aggressive and dominant and her submissive. There were many occasions where we would be out in public, like say waiting in line to purchase something and I would grab the back of her neck, clamp down with my strong fingers and grip her.

My other hand would grasp one or both of her wrists as she would shove them behind her back for me to pin. She would be helpless then, in my power.

Then I would move my face through her hair placing my mouth right next to her ear. She could feel my breath on her. I would growl to her. I would tell her all the nasty things I would do to her, whispering just loud enough that only she could hear me in the crowded line, while mothers and children and other people would be unaware of the nasty deeds I was telling my naughty little girl I was going to do to her!

She would groan and push her hips back into my body, her ass rubbing into my hardening crotch. The person in line would turn around and look at us for a moment then would turn back around. We loved it!

When we had friends over I would ask her to do something. My Master voice would escape from me, and she would immediately comply with a "Yes sir!" Our friends thought it was cute. She and I would exchange knowing glances.

We played with spanking and punishments. Soon words would escape her when in front of her family. "I have to get this done otherwise he'll spank me!" she would say.

Her mother would laugh with her as I would join in and threaten to beat her while laughing with them.

"He is always abusing me," she would mutter to her mother.

"Damn straight I do," I would respond. "It's the only way to keep her in line!"

Her family would laugh with us and agree. Little did they know. We knew of course!

A few people knew our true relationship; best friends were exposed to the fact after a lot of hints had passed. I even had slave expose herself to my best friend to show him that indeed Master had commanded her to get her nipples pierced. He was blown away. She was turned on.

Her friends that knew were not so surprised. They too had had Dom/sub relationships before and thought her to be a perfectly natural sub. They were a bit jealous that she had wound up with me, but that's another story!

We discussed collars. At one point I was all set to purchase a very nice, expensive collar for her, but the reality is that we both work in conservative jobs and can't go flaunting our relationship to everyone. I guess that's why we love doing it surreptitiously. I decided that I would give her necklaces instead that she could treat as a collar. The true hidden meaning again would be only between us. We had built up our own world. A world of two, with no admittance for anyone else.

The next progression was at her suggestion. Doing a presentation on human trafficking, she asked me to place a rope corset on her, to play with the ideas of slavery and human trafficking. My dick hardened as I readily agreed. She would make an allusion to the people who had the power to play at these roles of Master/slave, while presenting a world where others do not have that choice. Standing in front of the class she ignored the fact that she was in bondage as she gave her presentation.

Afterwards many of people commented on her lovely little design. She just grinned and smiled and thanked them for the compliments. To her she was in her Master's bondage and would remain until he untied her. It was her next step in public secrecy.

I untied her that evening and we made hot love. I pinned her wrists to the bed as I slowly pushed my hard cock into her. She was wet and willing. A wanton whore for her Master. A dirty little bitch. Soon the thrusting became rough and fast, almost furious as we both climaxed.

We started to think about what else we could get away with in public. The next weekend I tied her breasts into a rope bra, a strappado. It was snug and tight and she moaned with pleasure as her breasts now jutted out. Her nipples were hard and sensitive as I tweaked them lightly. She licked her lips and was ready for me to take her.

"No, no, no," I said. "You keep that on for today and perhaps I will take you tonight!"

She just nodded and said, "Yes Master."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.