Angelica - Cover

Angelica

Copyright© 2008 by Jujubees

Chapter 25: Up, Up, and Away

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 25: Up, Up, and Away - A woman returns to the town she left behind fourteen years ago and struggles to overcome her past and find love and happiness.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

Jordan picked up the telephone, wondering who had the nerve to call his house at 8 a.m. on a Sunday morning. "Hello Martin," he said and glanced over at Angel who was struggling to open her eyes. "You bet Martin, we'll be there."

"What is it?" Angel asked in a tired voice, not ready to wake up.

"We're going to Mass with your family," Jordan announced as he laid down the phone.

Angel shot up, "What?"

Jordan shrugged, "C'mon," he said lightly slapping her backside, "It starts at ten."

Angel groaned, "Oh my God!" She wasn't sure she was ready for this. "God dammit," she groaned, "It's early."

"We're going," Jordan told her, "No dragging your feet."

"Aw Jordan," Angel pouted, "It's so early."

Jordan laughed and grabbed her tenderly caressing her sore bottom. "C'mon sweetheart, you don't want me to spank you do you? Now get ready."

Angel rolled over and sighed, "God dammit!"


The Pirelli family sat lined up as usual on same pew they had sat on nearly every week from the time Martin's children were all very small. Jordan wondered if St. Christopher's Cathedral would ever be the same now that the entire Pirelli family was back together again under the same walls after fifteen long years.

Ten o'clock Sunday morning Mass was a tradition for Martin and his children. Despite everything else that happened in their lives throughout the years, the family rarely missed Mass. Frank sat nursing his bruised eye, holding Amanda's hand. And Rori was glancing around nervously, chewing her fingernails, wondering who had heard about Coach Bills and Frank's fight. Angel clung to Jordan shyly, realizing she had not been to church in a very long time. In Martin's mind this was what life was about, bringing his family together at Mass once a week.

Jordan was fairly certain no one was getting anything out of the service, including Martin. He leaned over and whispered to Angel, "I bet you're regretting your decision to come back to Argus Falls about now."

Angel smiled, "You have no idea."

"Be a good girl during the service," He whispered quietly, "Or I might have to spank you for misbehaving."

Angel giggled and squirmed a little, "You promise," she purred softly in his ear.

Martin noticed them whispering playfully and he looked at them sternly. Angel straightened up, pushing Jordan away from her and Jordan couldn't help but smile with amusement.

Each of them knew about Coach Bills now, including Mia. After the service was over, the family went to the Pirelli home for dinner as usual and this time not only did Rori assist Claudia in preparing dinner, but Amanda and Angel helped as well. Angel couldn't help recall how when she had been a young girl, she had often helped her mother prepare Sunday dinner. Those were good memories for her now, even though at the time she had not been all that eager to help.

"I couldn't believe Frank last night," Rori said as they worked in the kitchen. Rori told Claudia everything about the bar scene and Claudia laughed and shook her head when Rori talked about Frank, but got deep worry lines around the corners of her eyes and mouth whenever Coach Bills name was mentioned.

All of them also knew by now that Angel had told Mia the truth about Coach Bills being her father. Martin and the other men stood huddled around the television in Martin's den waiting for dinner and watching football, all of them were drinking beer, except for Frank, who had been threatened by Amanda that he better be drinking Coke or else. "I'm gonna see that the bastard gets hung up by his balls," Frank said with disdain as he thought of Wiley Bills.

Martin put his hand on his son's shoulder. He knew where Frank got his temper and he wished there was a way he could teach Frank to calm down a little, but he understood completely. "All in good time Frank, all in good time."

Mia normally helped her grandma prepare Sunday dinner but today her assignment was to watch her young male cousins, so she lay on the living room couch while they watched television. Mia was so numb inside she could barely think straight, so it was a welcome relief to lay on the couch while her cousins jumped around on the other furniture and watched their various television shows that were geared for younger kids.

By the time they all sat down at the dinner table they were starving. Jordan poured Angel some wine and winked at her. Martin said Grace. Angel would never forget the Catholic rituals she was raised with. They were forever etched in her mind.

"This is great Ma," Frank said as he began to stuff food in his mouth, "The baked ziti is to die for."

Angel watched her brother stuff his face and Jordan felt Angel relax a little when she released her tight grip on his hand beneath the table.

"You know Frank if you eat it slow it still tastes the same," Rori shook her head.

Frank broke off a large piece of bread and shoved it in his mouth, "Whatever Ror," he said with his mouth full of food.

"I can't believe you agreed to take this animal back." Rori said snickering, happy that Amanda was with them again. Everything just felt right at that moment to all of them.

"Well I'm still deciding about him," Amanda jeered towards Frank.

"You know you love me baby," Frank said pulling her close and kissing her.

"Not at the table," Martin boomed.

"Sorry Pop," Frank apologized, grinning at his son Colton and ruffling his hair.

Everyone noticed that much of the spark that had been in Mia's eyes the day before was missing. She looked dull and tired. After dinner was over, Angel wanted to talk to Mia alone. She wasn't sure how to go about it, so finally she just asked, "can I talk to you alone Mia?"

Mia looked at her grandpa for permission, "Is it OK?"

"Of course," Martin boomed, "She's your mother."

Mia wanted to yell at him and point out that it wasn't that long ago that he would have threatened her within an inch of her life if she would have dared mentioned she even had a mother. Mia walked upstairs to her bedroom and Angel followed. Mia's room was the same room Angel used to have. As they entered the room, Angel realized it looked about the same, even the wallpaper was similar, although it had obviously been replaced.

"What?" Mia asked with a sigh, plopping down on her bed and looking up at her mother.

"I'm sorry things came out like they did yesterday," Angel said and she sat down on the bed beside Mia and managed a smile. "I know you liked Riley, but it wouldn't have been a good idea if the two of you—"

"I know," Mia cut her off and she suddenly realized she was upset with her mother for no good reason. It was just overwhelming for her to think of all the things that had happened since her mother had come back and it was almost more than she could stand. She almost wished her mother had never returned.

Angel had no idea how to make Mia feel any better about the situation, "I'm sorry things turned out this way Mia," Angel said quietly, "I feel like I've messed up your life by coming back, I never intended for anyone to find out about Coach Bills." Angel said and she felt she was doing a terrible job attempting to explain herself.

Mia could tell her mother was struggling. "I know," Mia finally said in a sad voice, "It's not your fault," and she reached out and touched her mother's hand, "I just, it's just..."

Angel nodded, "You didn't want to be the product of a rape," Angel said with tear filled eyes, "It's better for us if we feel we were wanted and our parents loved each other and created us out of their love, but none of that should matter Mia. What matters is that you are here, and that you were born, and that you are beautiful. I loved you so much Mia, even before you were born. It didn't matter to me that Coach Bills was your father. You were my baby," and Angel attempted to reach out and hug Mia, but Mia pulled away. "I was just too young to take care of you and I'm sorry for that."

Mia hated her tears and she hid her face from her mother by looking away. She didn't want to continue talking about this.

Angel realized her daughter was still filled with raw emotion and not ready to discuss the situation, "It's going to be OK Mia," Angel said softly and then she stood up to leave Mia alone because she knew Mia was uncomfortable.

Mia watched her mother walk out of her room and the tears flooded her face. It was a lot for her to deal with and she rolled over on her bed and wept.


Frank and Martin sat in the den together after dinner, "So what are we gonna do about Bills Pop?" Frank asked anxiously.

"We'll go to the police on Monday," Martin said decisively, "We'll report the crime to them and let them take it from there."

Frank sighed, "They better convict that son-of-a-bitch."

Martin knew it was out of their hands, "Well we have to put our faith in the system Frank; we don't have a choice."

Frank nodded. He and his father Martin had the same values and beliefs. Both believed in the correctness of God and the criminal justice system. Both of them held to the belief that good ultimately triumphed over evil.


Jordan found a moment to be alone with Amanda while Angel was upstairs with Mia and Frank and Martin were in the den together. Doug was with the kids and Claudia was in the kitchen. "Have you ever told Frank anything about what happened that day at the motel?" He asked.

"Of course not," Amanda said with big eyes, "I'm scared to tell him."

Jordan laughed, "It's OK Amanda. I don't care if you ever tell him the truth. You can tell him we were having sex if you want, since that's what he thinks anyway."

Amanda appreciated Jordan for all she had done for her. He could have long ago sold her out to Frank to save his friendship but he hadn't ever done that and his support of her was invaluable, "Thanks Jordan."

Jordan leaned a bit closer to her, "But honestly Mandy, I really do think you owe it to him to tell him about it eventually, he deserves to know."

Amanda nodded, "I know, but he's not going to like it."

"Oh I know he won't like it! Be sure and warn me before you tell him so I can go hide out in a bomb shelter," Jordan grinned.

Amanda laughed, "Will do."


Coach Bills boarded the airplane carrying only an overnight bag. He immediately ordered a cocktail before the plane took off. The flight attendant assigned to first class happened to be a woman named Misty who seemed happy to oblige his request for a cocktail.

"So are you going all the way to Reno?" Misty asked as she handed him his drink.

"Yep," Coach Bills smiled at her appreciatively, "How about you doll?"

Misty smirked, "Of course! I live in Reno."

"Oh really?" Wiley Bills was very intrigued. "Only five or six hours til we land," Wiley said with raised eyebrows, "so, does your shift end when we get to Reno?"

Misty grinned seductively, "Yes as a matter of fact."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.