Angelica - Cover

Angelica

Copyright© 2008 by Jujubees

Chapter 23:Amends

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 23:Amends - A woman returns to the town she left behind fourteen years ago and struggles to overcome her past and find love and happiness.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

Jordan paced back and forth in the kitchen wondering where on earth Angel was. He was relieved when he finally heard the Mustang pull up outside his house and the distinctive sound of Angel's footsteps approaching the front door. He rushed to meet her as she opened the door and walked inside, "Where the hell have you been?" He hadn't meant for the words to come out quite so harshly.

"I ran some errands and stopped by my parent's house," Angel said defensively, "What's the problem?"

How could he explain the problem? He didn't like it when she was gone, even for a short time. He felt possessive and nervous when she was out of his sight. "Why didn't you call?"

Angel was puzzled about why he was giving her the third degree, "Gee, I didn't think I needed to."

Jordan's blood pressure began to rise because of how flippant she seemed. "I don't appreciate you being sassy about it; I was worried about you."

Angel shook her head, "Jesus Parkerdon't even start with me, I've had one hell of a day and I'm not in the mood!" She knew he hated it when she called him Parker, but she didn't care.

"Parker?" He frowned. "If I didn't know any better I would say you were asking for a spanking," He said in a playfully voice, attempting to lighten the mood.

"I just told my daughter who her father is," Angel mused, "So don't start that spanking shit."

Jordan was stunned, "I thought Martin was going to tell her. How did she react?"

"She said 'I don't believe you' and stormed out of the room," Angel frowned.

"How did you end up being the one to tell her?" Jordan continued to press for answers.

Angel sighed, realizing she wasn't in the mood to give Jordan a recap of recent events, "Martin found her with Riley Bills and was about to beat the shit out of her when I walked in and well, one thing led to another," Angel realized she was still upset from her encounter with Martin.

"Holy Mother of God," Jordan gasped, "Are you OK?"

Angel laughed a little, "Now you're asking if I'm OK?" Angel spat, "A minute ago it was 'where were you?' now it's, 'are you OK'? Make up your freakin' mind!"

"I'm sorry," Jordan apologized, "It's just that I worry about you when I don't know where you are."

She realized he had been in anguish over not knowing where she was and she suspected it was because he was afraid Ethan was going to show up and take her captive.

"By the way, my Pop let me smoke in his house," she added with as much sass as she could muster.

Jordan was amused by her sassiness. "Well let's give Martin a 'Father of the Year' award," Jordan smirked.

"Good idea. I can see it now," Angel laughed, "He can pose for the picture holding his big black leather belt in his hand."

Jordan chuckled, "I'm sorry I was short with you earlier."

"No you aren't." She said with raised eyebrows, "I can tell you wanted to spank me for not calling you."

Jordan grinned, "Yes as a matter of fact..."

"Well Parker, if you really want to spank me then you'll have to catch me first," Angel teased and ran out of the kitchen and down the hallway.

Jordan immediately chased after her, cornering her in the bedroom where he lunged at her for several minutes before finally managing to grab her and corner her inside the bathroom. "Oh you are in trouble now," he shook his head playfully.

She struggled against him as he held her, "let me go."

"Not until we talk about your behavior Ms. Pirelli," He said with raised eyebrows. "It seems to me you're asking for a spanking, maybe not in so many words, but you definitely are."

"Hah," Angel laughed. "That's what you think!" But the truth was for some reason she wanted a spanking in the worst way, more than she wanted him to hold her or caress her. She somehow knew a spanking was just the thing to release of her pent-up emotions. "You think I'm asking for it?" Angel taunted, "Dream on!"

"Yes I think you are asking for it and you are about to get it," Jordan smirked as he dragged her over to the bed and sat on the edge, pulling her over his lap and quickly yanking down her pants and panties. She was soon laying over his knee with her pants down in all her glory. He wasted very little time smacking her bare bottom nice and hard.

"Ouch!" she cried with each firm smack, "You're a brute."

Jordan thought of the first time he had ever spanked her and every time after that. He loved her bottom and the way his hand stung as it connected with her tender flesh. "This will teach you," he assured her.

For some reason Angel continued to feel extra sassy, "Oh, you think you are going to be the one to teach me?" She scoffed, "Now I know you're delusional." She continued to egg him on even though her bottom was beginning to sting. She didn't know why but she wanted him to spank her hard.

Jordan obliged by increasing the intensity of his smacks. She wiggled and fretted and her pants slid further down her legs, "You really expect this to teach me?" She managed as she squirmed.

Jordan could hardly believe that she kept asking for more. Finally his hand was on fire so he knew it was time to change tactics. He stood up and pulled her off his lap and then he reached over and yanked her sweater and bra off in one fell swoop. He then pushed her bra up, revealing her bare breasts and reached out to tweak her hard nipples because he couldn't resist.

His eyes trailed down along her naked body until he saw her pants pooled around her knees. "Step out of those pants," he commanded.

Angel looked him in the eye and stepped out of her pants without hesitation, standing completely naked in front of him as he used his foot to kick her clothing aside, "That's more like it," he grinned as he looked at her naked body.

She liked that he was taking charge of her and telling her what to do. It emptied her mind of all her cares because all she had to worry about was doing what he asked. She wondered what was going to be next.

"My hand hurts," he complained.

"Oh poor baby!" Angel spat.

Jordan cocked his head and smiled, "Lay down along the end of the bed," he jerked her forward and pushed her down on the end of the bed, "And put your hands behind your head with your elbows out." He nudged her until she was lying across the end of the bed with her hands behind her head and her elbows extended. Her face was partially buried in the bed but she could see him out of the corner of her eye. He stood above her looking down at her as she lay there before him naked. He admired her body momentarily before reaching down and rubbing her spanked bottom, "What am I going to do with you?" He asked shaking his head.

She was contemplating a response when she froze as she heard him begin to unbuckle his belt. He was going to use his belt. Her mind raced as she listened to the long leather belt leave each loop of his pants and crack slightly as it left his waist. She waited nervously as he doubled it over.

"No Jordan," she whined.

"Yes Angel."

She braced herself, thinking about how much she had egged him on. Perhaps that had not been her wisest move. Her face winced as the first lick of the leather struck her bare buttocks. "Ouch," she cried. And before she knew what was happening the leather stung repeatedly across her bare bottom leaving wicked stripes.

"Oh Jordan," Her complaints were somewhat heartfelt. It turned her on to be whipped by Jordan. It was sexy to her, in a very dark and macabre way.

Jordan enjoyed watching her body tense up with each biting lick of his belt. He could see was becoming wet between her legs and it aroused him to hear and see the leather fall across her bottom; punishing her.

"Stop," She pleaded after a while in anguish and he could tell by her voice and reactions that she was on the brink of shedding tears. But somehow he could tell she wanted him to keep going. Her body was still responding, as if she were waiting for more so he continued.

"Ouch!" She yelped as he continued to wallop her and he saw a tear fall from the corner of her eye and run slowly down the side of her face. He slowed things down a little as he watched her tears flow until finally he could tell she was satisfied and then he dropped the belt to the floor and rolled her over and looked down into her watery eyes. "I love you Angel," The words fell from his lips effortlessly. "I really, really, love you."

"I know," She said quietly as she attempted to blink her tears away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.