Angelica - Cover

Angelica

Copyright© 2008 by Jujubees

Chapter 18: Mass Illumination

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 18: Mass Illumination - A woman returns to the town she left behind fourteen years ago and struggles to overcome her past and find love and happiness.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

The Pirelli family attended 10 o'clock Sunday morning Mass regularly. This Sunday was no exception. They were all dressed in their Sunday best because Martin insisted they not dress casually for church. The entire family, except Angelica, sat lined up along one of the pews of the old cathedral. But Mia's mind was not on Mass, it was on the dance Friday night, and Riley Bills. She couldn't stop thinking about Riley and when she wasn't thinking about him she was thinking about her mother. She knew when Mass was over, her mother was invited over for Sunday dinner and she was excited about seeing her mother again.

Frank's mind wasn't focused on Mass either. His son Colton sat beside him and Frank's mind wandered from everything to Friday night's football game to the realization that Angel was being allowed to attend Sunday dinner. It gave him comfort that Martin was giving Angel a chance.

Rori sat next to her husband and two sons and although it appeared she was absorbing the words of the priest, her mind was mostly on her sister Angel. She looked down the pew at her father and wondered if he had lost his mind. She didn't approve of Martin inviting Angel back into the family, and she intended to make sure everyone knew her feelings. Rori didn't know anything about Riley Bills or the football game, so there didn't seem to be much else to fill her mind, other than Angel. Every now and then, Rori poked her two young sons, urging them to pay attention. Rori's husband Doug sat staring straight ahead as if absorbed by the service, but there was no telling what he was really thinking.

Claudia sat next to Martin nervously reviewing whether or not she had marinated the meat long enough and whether or not she had chosen the right sort of potatoes for their meal. She wanted everything to be perfect for Angel's first Sunday back with the family.

Martin thought of what a risk it was for him to allow Angel back in his home. Every time he closed his eyes he saw Angel's tear filled eyes and he could hear her pleading voice. He was having difficulty realizing his daughter had been forced to do very vile and degrading things for money. He was determined no one would ever do that to his family again.

"God be with you," the priest said to each of them in turn as they left the cathedral. "And God help us," Rori thought sarcastically.


Jordan watched Angel pace back and forth, fretting nervously, shaking her hands in frustration. She managed to put on a modest dress. It was one of the dresses he had chosen for her when he took her shopping and he loved the way she looked in it. "Settle down Angel," He said softly, and he stood behind her and put his arms around her.

"I can't go do this," she said.

Jordan leaned down and kissed her neck, "Yes you can."

"I can't just go to that house after being banned for all these years," Angel said, "It doesn't seem natural."

"This is what you wanted, now finish getting ready," Jordan coaxed.

Try as she might she couldn't seem to force herself to get ready, "I'm not going."

"Angel," Jordan gently took hold of her wrist and led her over to the bed. He opened the drawer of his bedside table and took out the small leather paddle. "You're going."

"You wouldn't dare spank me," she said nervously when she saw the paddle.

"A little spanking will help you calm down," Jordan said gently and he sat on the bed and pulled her over his lap, inching up her dress until it was above her thighs. Then he yanked down her panties and exposed her bare bottom.

"No Jordan," she protested weakly, twisting around in frustration, "Don't spank me."

"It will calm your nerves," He said softly and then he began to lightly spank her bare bottom with the leather paddle, smack after smack, lightly at first and increasing slowly with intensity.

She struggled against him as he rhythmically spanked her. The spanking was calming her down a little as he had hoped, until it began to sting more than she was comfortable with. "Jooordan," she pleaded, "Stop it."

He wasn't trying to be harsh; he was just trying to help her focus. He stopped spanking her with the leather paddle and rubbed her bottom, "Listen Angel, you can do this. I'll be there with you and I won't let them bully you, I promise."

She enjoyed having her spanked bottom caressed and she suddenly wanted sex. She wiggled and breathed heavily with encouragement rocking back and forth against him in an attempt to pleasure herself. Jordan chuckled, "I'll give you a good fucking when we get back if you are a good girl, but we'll be late if you don't finish getting ready."

She pouted, "You promise?"

"Yes," Jordan laughed, "I promise."

With that he stood up and took her in his arms, then pushed her toward the mirror, "Now be a good girl and get ready." Angel frowned at him in protest as she finished getting ready. She couldn't remember the last time she was this nervous about anything.

When they arrived at the old house on Elgin Avenue, Angel rubbed her bottom a little, and looked at Jordan. She was still feeling very horny. Jordan watched her rub her bottom and he smiled, "Are you a little sore?" he asked tenderly.

"A little," she smiled seductively, "Why don't you just take me home and fuck me, then we can come back," she suggested.

Jordan laughed, "No, I'm not going to do that, but if you don't stop stalling I will spank you again right here in my truck, only harder this time."

His threat gave Angel a little thrill and she didn't want to find out if he was joking. This would not be the first time she was around her family with a slightly sore bottom. Perhaps the sensation would help her feel right at home. As they approached the front door of the house, Angel struggled and held back, but Jordan took her firmly by the arm and helped her reach out with her shaking finger and press the doorbell.

"Come in," Frank said, flinging the front door wide open. He immediately threw his arms around his sister and hugged her tightly, pulling her inside the house. He was still angry with Jordan, but he set his feelings aside for now and reached over and shook Jordan's hand.

Angel backed away a little when she saw her sister Rori standing in the living room with her arms folded, "Welcome home sis," Rori said with disdain.

Angel stiffened.

"Aurora," Martin boomed, "I expect you to be cordial and you know that."

Rori's face flushed red at Martin's scolding. She was not a little girl anymore.

Mia's eyes filled with tears when she saw her mother and she rushed up and hugged her, "Hi ... mom," she said softly.

Hearing Mia call her "mom" pierced Angel's heart, "Mia," she said softly and squeezed her daughter tightly. They held each other for awhile.

Martin hated sentimentality almost more than he hated the Pittsburgh Steelers, and that was saying a lot. "Is dinner ready?" He quipped.

"In a minute," Claudia said and she fluttered around nervously before greeting her daughter Angel with a hug, "Angelica, I'm so happy you are here," she said warmly and then she quickly wiped the tears from her eyes and scurried into the kitchen.

Rori's husband Doug approached Angel apprehensively and stuck out his hand, "Nice to finally meet you Angel, I'm Doug Austin," as if his last name was important.

Angel took his hand and shook it, realizing there was something about Doug she immediately liked, but she didn't know why. "Nice to meet you Doug," Angel said nervously.

Rori urged her two sons forward, "Go ahead, say hello to your aunt," Rori's tone was biting.

Rori's boys had witnessed the scene between Rori and Angel in the doctor's office and they weren't sure if it was alright to be friendly to her or not. They moved forward apprehensively. "This is Trevor and this is Tyler," Rori announced proudly, pointing in turn to each of her sons.

"You're both very handsome," Angel smiled, and knelt down in front of them and shook their small hands. Both boys grinned at her before retreating behind their mother.

"And this is Colton," Frank said with enthusiasm, leading his son forward.

"Colton," Angel grinned warmly, "I've wanted to meet you for ages," and she could see the resemblance between Colton and Frank, even though Colton was much fairer. Angel assumed Colton got his fair complexion from his mother.

During the introductions Jordan stood near Angel acting very low key, observing the interactions between Angel and her family. It was surreal and awkward for everyone, but as usual Martin didn't want to acknowledge the awkwardness, so he pretended it didn't exist. "Isn't that food ready yet?" He demanded, looking at his wife.

Claudia rolled her eyes, "Yes, yes, get up to the table."

Martin was the first one to stride into the dining room and sit at the large table. Earlier he had carried a table leaf up from downstairs and had complained about it plenty. Now he intended to enjoy his dinner as he sat down at the large table. Everyone knew where to sit except for Jordan and Angel and they hung back and waited for direction. Jordan could feel Angel trembling as she pressed against him, "It's OK Anj," he whispered softly in her ear.

Angel realized she would not be able to do this if not for Jordan. Mia could see the fear and nervousness on her mother's face and she wished she could do something to help her mother feel more at home. The entire scene was a lot for all of them to absorb and none of them could believe it was finally happening.

"Sit right there," Martin said in annoyance as if it should be obvious to them where they should sit. Angel and Jordan sat down.

The entire family was around the table and Claudia's eyes filled with tears. She had wanted this for a very long time. Doug said grace and then everyone began passing the food around the table. Martin frowned at his wife's tears. He hid his own tender feelings deep down inside and cursed himself for being way too soft in his old age.

"Now this is how it's supposed to be," Frank smiled with satisfaction as he dished up some potatoes and looked around the table at his family.

Rori rolled her eyes, "Yeah I've always wanted to eat with a wh —"

"Aurora," Martin cut her off and then startled everyone by pounding his fist on the table.

Rori realized she had gone a little too far due to her anger. "Sorry Papa."

Martin shook his head at Rori and looked around the table, "We're not going to bring up the past."

They all sat quietly eating and no one could understand how things could change so dramatically over night. The awkwardness began to wear off a little as they ate. After Claudia's tears subsided, all she could do was smile.

Angel barely touched any of her food because of how nervous she was and Rori immediately noticed. "Still paranoid about your weight?" It was obvious Rori didn't approve.

Angel frowned at her sister, "No, that's not it."

"Can't stand a home cooked meal?" Rori taunted.

"Quit picking on her," Frank said to Rori.

"Enough," Martin grumbled.

Angel attempted to eat more but her stomach was doing flip flops, and she couldn't seem to force it down. Finally when they were done eating, Doug could tell the adults needed time to hash some things out, so he offered to take his two boys and Colton and go bowling. Martin was relieved, "How about if Mia goes with you?"

"Sure," Doug smiled warmly, more than willing to take all the kids with him to get them away from the awkwardness.

Mia didn't want to go bowling with her Uncle Doug and her three bratty cousins. "No Popoff," Mia pleaded, "Let me stay here."

"It's best," Martin said and he stood up and walked over to her and kissed her on the forehead with affection, "You can see your mother when you come back."

Mia didn't trust that her mother would still be there. She feared that she would come back from bowling and her mother would be banned from the house again. "Please don't make me go, Popoff," Mia pleaded.

"Let her stay here Pop," Frank shrugged.

Martin frowned at Frank. "Go with your Uncle Doug Mia," Martin said sternly.

Mia wanted throw a fit and protest, but she was afraid of her grandpa.

"It's OK Mia," Angel said softly, "I'll be here when you get back and we can have a long talk then, OK?"

Mia swallowed the lump in her throat and hugged her mother. Then she got her jacket and trudged out the back door with her Uncle Doug and her three obnoxious male cousins. "Oh goody Mia's coming," Colton grinned with enthusiasm. Mia wished she shared his excitement.

After Doug and the children left the house, it seemed unusually quiet. Rori began to help Claudia clear the dishes away, "I noticed that old belt is finally gone," Rori observed.

"I noticed that too," Frank piped up with raised eyebrows.

Martin frowned.

"Well I for one am not going to miss it," Rori said with disdain, "I hated that belt."

"We all did," Frank mused.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.