Lady Janice of Sterling - Cover

Lady Janice of Sterling

May be copied by anyone for any purpose whatsoever

Chapter 5: More Earrings and Briefs

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: More Earrings and Briefs - What would you really do if you had a mind control drug? Paul uses it on his wife, so that she'll become more dominant and more interested in having him dress up in women's underwear. But then things go further than he expected, and then A LOT further. And when Paul's best friend Jack gets involved, Paul begins to feel more and more trapped by circumstances beyond his control...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

"So, life begins at forty, huh?" Jack asked.

"What's that?" I looked up from my sandwich.

"I said, life begins at forty. Look at you! You seem happier than I've seen you for months."

"You're right," I grinned. "Things with Janice are going fantastically."

"Well, good," he said. "Janice deserves to be happy."


Jack was right. Things were fantastic. And best of all was the sex. Janice and I were having sex nearly every day! She was so horny, and her new, more demanding approach was great. She swears that she had always wanted to have sex more often. The difference now is that she no longer waits for me to initiate it.

I thought that the earring would be a problem at work, but I had nothing to worry about.

"New earring?" my boss, Rachael, remarked one day.

I looked up from my computer, "Yes, I hope it's OK ... I mean, I know I work with customers sometimes..."

Rachael brushed away my concerns, "Shush. I don't have a problem with it, I've seen CEO's wear them all the time."

Rachael reached over and gently held my earlobe, inspecting the earring. She grinned.

"Besides, it makes you look so pretty!" She laughed.

As she walked away, I sat silently in my chair, blushing furiously.


"It's been four weeks," Janice said, "I think you should start wearing your other earrings."

"But ... but..." I stammered, "I've gotten used to this one," I fingered my gold stud, reluctantly.

"Nonsense! Why do you think I wanted you to get your ears pierced? So I could have fun accessorizing you, of course!"

Janice handed me an earring, "Now, take off your gold stud and give it to me."

I took out the gold stud and put it into Janice's outstretched hand.

"And try this on," Janice handed me a new earring. It was a diamond solitaire.

"I can't," I protested. "This is too ... I don't know. Too feminine for work..."

"It's either this, or the little pink heart. Either one is fine by me. You choose." Janice crossed her arms over her chest, waiting for my response.

I looked at her, shocked. She was forcing me to wear a diamond earring. Who gave her the right!?

I looked at the earring in my hand. It glinted as it caught the morning sunlight.

"What's it going to be?" Janice demanded.

With a sigh, I submitted. I slipped the earring into my lobe and fastened it. My god, how it sparkled in my ear! I could see it reflecting in the window from across the room. It called attention to my ear in a way that the simple gold stud never did.

I went to work, profoundly self conscious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.