Hole in Four: 2 - Cover

Hole in Four: 2

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I was the two-time defending state golf champion. I was also the student coach of Westville High's girls' golf team and I had dated all four of the beautiful girls. I looked forward to another wonderful year, but nothing stays the same. Change would happen even before the summer ended and would alter the new school year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was early June and only one week after the school year ended. I waited outside my house for Tiffany. She was coming over to pick me up and was very secretive about what she planned. I hadn't seen much of the beautiful, busty, green-eyed blonde ever since the school's golf season ended a couple of weeks ago and also because she dated Eric instead of me. I was happy for Tiffany and it worked out for me too because I could put all my dating attention to Erin and Sara.

I spotted Tiffany's black SUV, so I moved to the edge of the curb.

"Hi!" she said cheerfully as I got in. She gave me a big kiss which I reciprocated.

Even though Tiffany was no longer my girl, my dick couldn't help but stir. She was a great kisser.

"What are we doing?" I asked when she broke away.

"You'll see," she said impishly as she drove off.

"How's Laura?" I asked, knowing that it was pointless to press Tiffany to reveal her plans. I hadn't seen the long-legged, long brunette-haired Laura for the exact same reasons I hadn't seen Tiffany. The golf season was over and Laura was also dating Eric.

"She's doing great," replied Tiffany. "She thinks her mom has a boyfriend."

"What does Laura think of that?" I asked. Laura was an only child and she lived alone with her single mom.

"She's okay with it. Laura's not worried that her mom is suddenly going to come home with a new dad for her."

"It would be pretty weird to have a Dad all of a sudden when you've never had one."

"Yeah," she agreed.

She took a left turn at the intersection. I thought about the first time I was in this car and how we ended up at her place alone. The memory reignited my dick which had waned since the kiss.

Tiffany slowed down to a stop, waited for a car going in the other direction to pass then turned left down this little dirt road and pulled off behind some trees so we were hidden. I knew instantly where we were. This was the location where Tiffany gave me the best damn blowjob in my life!

"I promised to thank you at the golf championship," she said, unbuckling her seat belt and turning toward me.

"Yeah?" I said trying to act indifferent. I instantly knew my attempt was very bad.

She climbed on top of me then slid down between my legs to the floor.

"You thought I forgot, didn't you?" she asked.

"No," I said, reclining the seat back and scooting back to give Tiffany more room. "You're dating Eric however."

"I think he'd understand," she said while opening up my pants.

I had the underlying impression that she wasn't going to tell Eric. Eric knew I previously had sex with Tiffany and Laura, so he probably would be okay with it but there was no point in possibly stirring strife up if it could be avoided.

I lifted my butt and she pulled my pants down then reached up to do the same with my undershorts. My dick sprang out big and hard. Tiffany smiled at it then moved forward and took it in her mouth. I groaned. She kept my dick deep in her mouth and didn't come up while she attacked it with her tongue. Damn, she was good! I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that a girl who liked to talk as much as Tiffany did could give the most astounding blowjobs.

When she finally came up, there was a combined string of pre-cum and saliva that attached her lower lip to the tip of my dick. It looked so nasty sexy. She went back down. Each time she came up, my dick looked wetter and wetter while her mouth bubbled with my pre-cum.

"Oh, Tiffany," I groaned.

I started to rhythmically thrust up. She tightened her lips around my shaft and I essentially fucked her mouth. I groaned loudly, slowed my thrusts then stopped. Tiffany resumed her motion. My body automatically responded by restarting its thrusts and then something happened. As I lifted my hips up and she went down, my dick head didn't stop pressed against the back of her mouth as was typical but instead it kept going. It burrowed and penetrated into her throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.