Hole in Four: 2 - Cover

Hole in Four: 2

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - I was the two-time defending state golf champion. I was also the student coach of Westville High's girls' golf team and I had dated all four of the beautiful girls. I looked forward to another wonderful year, but nothing stays the same. Change would happen even before the summer ended and would alter the new school year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

In so many ways, my high school sophomore year ended better than my freshman year. As a freshman, I, Andrew Ellison, won the boys' golf state championship and in the process set new state records. Last year, I repeated as the state champion however I didn't better my scores and create new records like I aimed to do. It was still a better school year. What made it a better year was that I was forced to be the girls' golf coach.

Yes, I was forced. It was great!

At first, I resisted the best I could. I thought I didn't have the time to coach a bunch of girls, but now I couldn't make enough time for them. My thoughts changed about the girls when I lost my virginity to Tiffany Towers, lost my virginity to Laura Lambert and Sara Shaw the next day, and on the following day to Erin Smith. Let me correct that! I didn't lose my virginity four times, but I did have sex with all four girls who were the girls' golf team in a span of about 48 hours. My attitude about coaching the girls went from being the worst event in my life to being the absolute best thing to ever happen to me.

At the end of the school year when Sara and Erin tied for girls' state champion, I was as excited about that as I was for my own championship. It was with Sara and with Erin that my relationship became deeper. There was something about those two that I liked best. Tiffany's and Laura's love interest turned toward my best friend and golf teammate Eric who also was Erin's brother.

The golf team wouldn't be the same next year. Tiffany decided she wasn't going to continue playing and I thought there was the chance Laura would do the same. Sara and Erin would return. They now had a love for golf which only made me love them all the more. On the boys' team, Joel graduated so we would need a replacement for him.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.