A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 34

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Helen showed us to our room and we went right to bed. We were exhausted and we were a long way from being sober. But before we went to sleep we had to begin feeling each other out on the changes these charming people are proposing that we make in our lives.

I put my arm around her sexy body and held her tight against me as we lay there in the dark and I told her yet again how much I love her. Then I said, “I saw your face when they described EPOD to you. But I want to hear you say the words. I’m really surprised you’re interested in that sort of lifestyle. After what you’ve been through I can’t imagine the idea of providing men with sex on demand appeals to you.”

She laughed quietly and admitted, “I’m more than a little surprised myself. Maybe it’s because of who these people are. Aren’t they something?!”

I chuckled at the way she said it. But I found myself in total agreement on that point.

She added, “It wouldn’t be like they were using me. You saw those women. They love being in EPOD. And you saw the men. They treat the women with love and respect. It really is like one big family. We aren’t even a part of it yet and already I feel like one of them. They’re all so giving. Except for the brief time I’ve spent with you I’ve never been around people like that before. I had such a wonderful time tonight.”

She placed her hand over mine. My hand is resting comfortably on one of her perfect breasts. She squeezed it gently and said, “But the important opinion isn’t mine. It’s yours.”

I gently bit her shoulder to get her attention and then responded, “Don’t you ever say that again! Your opinion is always going to be my primary concern. You are my total equal in this relationship and don’t you fucking forget it!”

She quickly replied, “Yes, sir! Whatever you say, sir!”

I nipped at her ear lobe and growled, “Sarcastic bitch!”

Then I admitted, “I’m embarrassed to say that I’m intrigued. I’ve read of men who enjoy watching their wives and girlfriends having sex with other men. I didn’t think I was one of them. Not because I’m the jealous type. I’m not. It was just never one of my fantasies.

“I have to admit, though, the idea of living the strange lifestyle they described with those charming people is something I find peculiarly attractive. I find myself wanting to at least give it a chance. But only if it’s something you would like to try and only if you want to try it for the right reasons. I wouldn’t want you to do something like that because you thought you were doing it to please me.”

We were both quiet for a few minutes until Andrea said, “Let’s wait until you hear Mo’s offer. If you like his offer and you’re still interested we can decide then.”

I had some strange and erotic dreams that night. But they’re hard to describe. They weren’t very focused. They were more like photographs flashing through my mind than like my normal dreams. And while they were vaguely erotic, they were troubling, too.

I awoke in the morning to find Andrea lying beside me, watching me sleep. She smiled when I opened my eyes. Then she moved into my arms and we kissed. She rested her head on my shoulder and began to kiss my nipple and tease it absently with the tip of her finger.

No one has ever done that for me before her. Until I met her I never realized that area was an erogenous zone for a male. My nipples aren’t as sensitive as hers. But when we lay together like this and she teases my nipple like that it’s always mildly erotic.

I asked, “Have you been awake long?”

“No. Just a few minutes.”

“Now that you’re sober and the sun is up, what are your thoughts on EPOD?”

She hesitated. It sounded like it embarrassed her to admit, “I’m still intrigued. But I’m nervous, too. It would kill me if it came between us.”

“I should probably be more worried about that than you. I’m a much more traditional person than you. My background has certainly not led to a life such as the one they described for us last night. Somehow, though, after meeting those people and seeing them together I’m not as worried as I might otherwise have been. And if it turns out we aren’t cut out for that life, we can always move back out to the lake after you graduate ... or anywhere else you’d like to go.”

“You really don’t think it would bother you to see me with another man?”

“I haven’t had time to give it a lot of thought, of course. But I’ve thought about it since they described what their lives are like last night. I’ve concluded that it wouldn’t bother me, as long as you were enjoying it. I was a bit surprised when I realized it. But I honestly feel that way. I don’t feel threatened by these people. It’s as though they became our close friends the moment we met them. I think that has a lot to do with it. What about you? How would you react to seeing me with another woman?”

She laughed quietly and said, “I saw a lot of that in my dreams last night. But you have to realize that because of the way I grew up I’ve always been more able to separate love and sex than are most women. I’ve learned that it’s fantastic when love and sex come together. But I’m able to imagine you with the women we met last night and be happy for you. To be honest, it kind of turns me on.

“The test will come when I actually see it happening and see how excited you become when you’re with another woman. But I honestly think I love you so much, and trust you so much, that it won’t bother me. You’re the most honorable person I’ve ever met. How could I not trust you?!”

I kissed her on her cute little nose and said, “Well put.”

We got up and took a quick shower. We had to wear the same clothing we wore yesterday. We didn’t bring a change of clothes. We weren’t planning on spending the night in town when we left our house yesterday. We went downstairs to find Helen and Mouse waiting for us.

Helen apologized for not having coffee ready. But she said Jan called a few minutes earlier. She has coffee ready and freshly baked bagels were just delivered. So we walked the block and a half to Jan’s house. We were accompanied by Mouse and her housekeeper, Kat.

I almost made some kind of a lame cat and mouse joke. But I managed to restrain myself. I have to assume they’d be tired of those by now.

We had a chance to get a better look at the homes in the area. They’re all beautifully designed and landscaped and they’re all huge. My company has prospered over the years and as a result I’ve reached a point in my life where I can afford a home like this. But until we saw the inside of one for the first time last night I never had a desire for one.

I noticed the way Andrea looks at them, though. And I saw how hard she’s trying not to let me see how much she likes them. With Andrea attending college here we’ll have to move into town. If Mo and I come to an agreement about selling my company I suppose we could happily live near our new friends. It would certainly be convenient. This small, exclusive little subdivision is located just about halfway between J.A.M. and town.

We were walking up Jan’s sidewalk when Helen said, “I just thought of something. We probably should have warned you.”

But before she could actually warn us, Mouse, with a mischievous grin on her face, said, “No don’t. Let’s not warn them. Let’s see how they react.”

Helen smiled at her and said, “You do have a cruel streak in you, you little devil.”

Mouse rang the doorbell. The door was answered by a beautiful, smiling, naked young woman. We were introduced to Jan’s housekeeper, Dani. I had to smile. I admit it was a shock. But it was certainly a pleasant one.

I glanced at Andrea as we were being introduced. Andrea smiled and said, “Good morning.” Then she added, “My! You certainly are beautiful.”

Dani smiled modestly and said, “Thank you.”

She obviously thought nothing of being nude in front of us.

Then she said, “Good morning, Helen, Mouse. Everyone’s out on the deck. The bagels are almost ready. Go on out and have some coffee.”

As we walked through the house, Kat went into the kitchen to help Dani, peeling her clothes off as she went. We went out onto the deck where Jan and Chaz and three other beautiful women I don’t know are all sitting around drinking coffee, in the nude!

As we were introduced to Madison, Carol and Midge, Helen and Mouse began to undress casually. Everyone is smiling and watching us for our reactions. I’m not sure what they expected. I’m the only man here, surrounded by seven beautiful, sexy, naked women, with two more on the way out. Hell! I’m in heaven!

If they were looking to find shock on my face they were looking for my reaction on the wrong part of my body. They’re going to have to look a couple of feet lower to see my honest reaction.

Jan seemed to relax a little when she saw we weren’t going to run screaming from her backyard. She said, “Sorry. I can see by your faces my crazy friend Helen didn’t warn you. This is pretty much what we wear around here. I hope you don’t mind.”

I laughed and exclaimed, “You’re kidding, right?!”

Andrea began to undress. Jan said, “You don’t have to, sweetheart. This is natural for us. We wouldn’t dream of forcing our peculiar lifestyle on you.”

Then she smiled and added, “At least not until you’re little older.”

Andrea smiled back and said, “I am a little older. After all, which of us has worked in a strip club?”

Andrea and I were both a little surprised when several hands went up. Mouse’s hand was one of them. She grinned and added, “Well, we don’t actually work there. We just drop by every now and then to put on a show for the men.”

I shook my head and said, “You people certainly are full of surprises. I can’t wait to hear about that!”

Once Andrea was naked I was the only one still wearing clothes. I felt a bit overdressed. But I’m also the only one with an erection and I didn’t think it was appropriate to have it waving around in front of all of these lovely ladies.

Before I could take a seat, though, Chaz and Madison surrounded me and began to take my clothes off, totally ignoring my mild protests.

While they were undressing me, Chaz said, “You never have to feel self-conscious around us. And if you’re embarrassed about having a hard-on, don’t be. I promise you we’d be a lot more concerned if you didn’t.”

Then she wrapped her fingers around my hard cock and said, “I bet there’s someone here who can do something about this. It looks awfully uncomfortable.”

Everyone, including Andrea, watched in amusement as she bent down and swallowed my cock whole! I mean she took my slightly above average sized cock straight down her throat! The most beautiful woman I have ever met has my entire cock in her mouth and throat!!

Just then, Dani and Kat came out with the bagels and a fresh pot of coffee. The two housekeepers sat down and were immediately a part of the group. I was more impressed than I can say that they weren’t treated like help. The two young housekeepers are obviously a welcome part of the family. I like that about these people. I like that a lot.

Chaz paused long enough to push me down into my seat and then, with Madison’s assistance, she gave me an expert blowjob, right there in front of my fiancée and eight other women who acted as if this happens all the time. But then, I suppose it does happen all the time around here.

Andrea got up and squatted down beside me. She watched Chaz take my cock down her throat in amazement.

I didn’t last long. Even though I’m more than a little self-conscious about doing this in front of everyone I’m surrounded by beautiful naked women who are all taking this in their stride and Chaz turned out to be very, very good at what she’s doing. I doubt if I lasted five minutes. I know I didn’t.

As soon as I climaxed Chaz straightened up and said, “He’s one of the good ones.”

I looked at her curiously. She smiled and said, “Your cum tastes good. Some of the guys have very bitter tasting cum. You’re going to be popular with this group of ladies.”

Andrea still has that look of amazement on her face. She asked Chaz, “Can you teach me how to do that? I’ve heard of it but I thought it was just an urban legend. I didn’t think a girl could actually do that!”

Chaz smiled and said, “We’ll be happy to teach you that little trick. Don’t let on to the guys. But it’s actually kind of easy once you learn how it’s done. We keep that a secret, though. We want them to think we’re really sacrificing ourselves for them.”

We all sat around after that vulgar display of blatant sexual abuse to which I had been forced to submit. We drank coffee and ate freshly baked bagels delivered by Brad’s chauffer when he came to pick Brad up. Andrea and I learned a lot more about J.A.M. and about EPOD. And everything we learned we liked.

We also learned Jan is nominally in charge of EPOD. It’s an unofficial title. She’s tasked with making certain no one mistreats the women and if the women have any problems or concerns they are addressed. She is also the focal point of the social scene for the girls in EPOD and the executives at J.A.M. She isn’t certain how that came about. It just sort of evolved over time.

Her other unofficial job is working with the employees in the plant to improve working conditions and morale. Since she assumed that mantle the productivity in the plant has skyrocketed. J.A.M. employees are the highest paid in the industry and they have the best benefits. And yet the margin of profit at that small company far exceeds any other similar plant in the country.

And things have been getting even better since Mouse’s husband Gregg was hired. I now learn he’s an engineering genius. I heard someone say that last night. But I assumed it was just hyperbole. It isn’t.

After we ate, Jan and Chaz took Andrea on a tour of the house. They were only gone for a few minutes before Madison and Carol pulled me to my feet and said, “Come with us.”

I let them lead me inside. At the foot of the wide staircase, Madison put her finger to her lips and whispered, “Shhh, don’t say anything.”

Carol led the way up the stairs. I tried to be polite. But I couldn’t help staring at her beautiful ass. Madison chuckled and whispered, “She’s such a slut!”

But she said it with such affection in her voice.

We walked quietly down the wide hallway. The carpet is so plush I felt like I was sinking in up to my ankles. We stopped outside of a wide-open bedroom door. Madison reminded me to be quiet and she and Carol led me into the room.

Jan and Brad’s master bedroom is as large as the living room in my cabin at the lake! The massive bed was occupied. Andrea is blindfolded and tied by her wrists and ankles to all four corners. But she’s obviously not in any distress!

Jan and Chaz ignored us. They’re concentrating on Andrea. They’re kissing her and exploring her body with their fingers and their lips and their tongues.

It’s definitely having the desired effect. Andrea is squirming around, moaning and swearing under her breath. I feel a little guilty, as if I’m spying, as if I’m seeing something I’m not supposed to see. I’m not sure I should be watching this. And yet I can’t look away. It’s the most erotic sight I’ve ever seen.

I stood there staring at the three naked women on the bed and I had an instant erection. Carol and Madison watched with me for a moment. Then Carol knelt in front of me and began to suck my cock. She did it differently than Chaz. She didn’t take it into her throat. Well, she did, a couple of times. But for the most part it was a slow, sensual blowjob using her lips and tongue. I got the impression she’s trying to prolong it for as long as possible. I was afraid that wouldn’t be very long.

Madison didn’t make things any easier when she knelt behind me and began to work her tongue into me from behind. I had to bite my lip to remain silent. I doubt if Andrea would have heard me over her own blissful moans. But for some reason it seems important that I remain silent.

Even though I had an orgasm less than an hour ago with Chaz down on the patio, this was just too much stimulation to resist. I fear I’m going to get a bad reputation if I continue to reach orgasm so quickly. But they’re going to have to understand. I’ve never had two women doing what they’re doing to me. In only about five minutes I flooded Carol’s mouth with cum.

She moaned softly and swallowed eagerly. But she and Madison both continued what they were doing and I watched in awe as Andrea enjoyed one incredible screaming orgasm after another for the next ... I have no idea how long. Time had no meaning anymore.

There finally came a time when Andrea began to plead with them to stop. She couldn’t take it any longer. The two women moved up beside her and took turns kissing her lips for a moment while softly caressing her breasts. Then all four women rose to their feet and silently left the room, leaving Andrea and me alone.

I went over and stared down at her perfect young body for a moment. Then I climbed up onto that massive bed and moved between her legs. Since I’m the only male in the house she has to know it’s me. But I think the blindfold, the bindings, and just the slight possibility that it’s a complete stranger who is about to take her on that bed drove her to new heights.

When I began to slide my cock into her she screamed and tugged violently at the ropes holding her. But it’s obvious she loves being restrained this way and has no desire to be released. As soon as my cock was buried to the hilt in her tight little pussy she started begging me to fuck her.

My first wife and I experimented with bondage for several years and quickly learned how pleasurable loving bondage can be. But I don’t think she ever reacted as strongly as Andrea.

Andrea and I have spent a lot of time making love since I accepted the fact that we were meant for each other. But I don’t believe ... no, I know for a fact I’ve never seen her like this. This is a whole new level of eroticism, for both of us.

I didn’t hold myself off of her like I normally do when we make love. I rested on her sexy body and wrapped my arms around her. I fucked her violently. I raped her. I went a little bit crazy. And she enjoyed one screaming orgasm after another while I slammed my cock into her more violently than I ever have before.

When it was finally over we kissed and licked each other’s faces like animals and mumbled nearly incoherently. I suddenly had the strangest feeling. It’s as if this entire morning has been a single sex act. It all led up to this exciting climax. All those beautiful, sexy, happy, confident women, an eager blow job from a woman I just met who must be one of the most gorgeous women on the planet, yet another beautiful, eager woman sucking my cock while I watch my fiancée in bondage being driven crazy with one earth shaking orgasm after another at the hands of two beautiful women, and all of that being topped off by the most violent, primitive yet loving fuck I think I’ve ever experienced. I’ve never smoked a cigarette in my life but I feel like I could use one now!

I finally rolled off of Andrea and removed the leather cuffs holding her arms and legs in place. I carefully removed the blindfold and we lay together for a moment, looking into each other’s eyes and smiling like idiots.

I finally said, “I think I’m going to like working for J.A.M.”

She laughed and said, “And I think I’m going to love EPOD! Oh god! Dean! Did you see them? Did you see what they did?”

She shivered violently and said, “I hope you aren’t upset. But fuck me! I loved that!”

I chuckled and said, “I love it when you turn into a horny cunt!”

She laughed again and said, “Me too!”

We got out of bed at last. It was a struggle. We went into the huge master bath. Someone had put out a couple of clean bath towels. We assumed they’re for us. We took a quick, invigorating shower and then went back downstairs.

I’m still a little self-conscious about being the only naked man in the area. But the women made it all seem so natural and normal that I was soon comfortable.

When we were seated at that large patio table under the awning with the rest of them, Jan asked, “Any regrets?”

Andrea and I smiled and I said, “Yeah. I regret we didn’t meet you people sooner. You guys are something else!”

Andrea chuckled and pointed out, “But then I would have been even younger, Dean! It took me weeks to get you to fuck me after I turned seventeen.”

Jan said, “I was a little concerned about that myself. But you really are the oldest seventeen-year-old I’ve ever met. And I thought back to how Brad and I got our start. I was much younger than you are now. I don’t think I suffered because of it.”

Helen laughed and exclaimed, “Are you kidding?! Look at what a slut you’ve turned out to be!”

Jan smiled sweetly and shot her the bird.

I find myself wanting to be a permanent part of this group of close friends. They really care about each other. They’re unlike any other group of people I’ve ever encountered. And they’re all so genuine. No one is pretending to be anything other than who they really are.

We talked to our new friends for a little longer. While we were talking, Chaz got a call on her cell phone and said, “I have to go to the plant. Some poor guy has an erection and apparently has two or three minutes to spare.”

The others laughed. I noticed she seems happy for the call, though. She seems to be genuinely looking forward to going into the plant to service some man like a very beautiful call girl.

Carol and Madison got dressed and took off in one car. Madison took the morning off to meet us but she has to go to work now. I would soon come to realize those two are as good as joined at the hip.

Helen said she has to go home. She’s expecting a young woman to come over to interview for the position of housekeeper, a position she has been trying to fill since they moved in months ago.

Dani and Kat offered to help with the interview. After considering their offer for a moment or two Helen said, “You know, that might be a good idea. Why don’t you girls get dressed and come on over.”

Dani looked at Jan as if to see if it was alright.

Jan smiled and said, “Isn’t it cute the way she acts like she gives a damn what I think?”

Dani laughed and said to Kat, “Are you sure you don’t want to trade jobs? I can’t take much more of this abuse. The woman I work for is such a bitch!”

Jan got to her feet and went over to where Dani is sitting. She rested her hands on Dani’s shoulders, gently massaging her and said, “I can’t wait to hear how the interview goes. You’ll tell that poor woman how awful your life is and about how I beat you all the time. Sometimes I think about how horrible your life is and I cry for you.”

Helen laughed and said, “Maybe I should do this alone after all.”

Helen, Dani and Kat put their clothes on and left for Helen’s house. Midge left. Only Jan, Mouse, Andrea and I remain. While the four of us were standing around the table getting dressed Mouse said to Andrea, “You’re going to love Mr. Baum. Let’s go get you decorated. We don’t want all those hunks at the college hitting on you ... or do you?”

Andrea chuckled and said, “Who needs little boys when I have all of my new girlfriends, their husbands, and I’m engaged to the most wonderful lover in the world?!”

Jan laughed and said, “Way to suck up, girl!”

Our car is still parked in Mo and Helen’s driveway. Jan drove us to the jewelry store in her luxury sedan, a Mercedes that probably cost more than my cabin. On the way to the jewelry store, Mouse annoyed Jan by explaining to us that the car was a gift from Mo. When I expressed my surprise I learned their house was a gift from him as well. I was promised an interesting story about the history between Jan and Mo when we have more time.

We drove to a small strip mall nearby and went into an unassuming little jewelry store I probably would have passed right by if I were on my own. The owner looked up when we came in. When he saw Mouse and Jan his face lit up. He rushed around the counter and gave them both a big hug. Mouse introduced us and explained that I need to buy my fiancée an engagement ring.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.