A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 16

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I called out to Helen and told her I’d be home soon. Then I left with Dennis. It’s only a short drive to the small, local airport. He dropped me off right at the steps of a sleek jet sitting outside a hangar. Dennis held the door for me and told me he’ll be waiting right here when I return. Then he escorted me to the steps of the plane.

As we approached the jet a young man in a pilot’s uniform came out and introduced himself as the copilot. I apologized for getting them out here on such short notice but he insisted they’re happy to get the opportunity to get in some flying time and he seemed sincere.

He very graciously welcomed me on board. He helped me inside, showed me around and told me pre-flight is complete. We’ll take off as soon as I’m ready. He told me the flight will be smooth, the flying weather is perfect. He told me how long the flight will take and pointed out the aircraft’s important features, such as the bathroom and the refrigerator. Then he made sure I was comfortable and strapped in.

The jet’s interior is rich and luxurious and extremely comfortable. I’ve only flown once before. This was nothing like being crowded into a smelly commercial jet with a whole herd of people. Without question this is the way to travel!

The copilot disappeared into the cockpit and we took off in just minutes. As I mentioned, it’s a small airport and there isn’t a lot of traffic. The jet was quiet, powerful, smooth and exciting.

I watched out the window as the world got smaller rapidly. Once we leveled off at our cruising altitude the plane became almost silent as they throttled back. A few minutes later the pilot came back, introduced himself and said hello. He invited me up to see the cockpit and I eagerly went to look.

I looked around at the mystifying array of dials and switches. It was enough to make me dizzy. But the view out of the front windows was amazing. I wished I had brought my camera.

We spoke only briefly. He told me we’ll begin descending slowly in less than thirty-five minutes and we’ll be landing in forty-five minutes. I went back to my seat and opened a magazine. We landed before I finished the article I was reading. Just like the takeoff, the landing was smooth and quiet. There wasn’t even a bump when the landing gear touched down.

The copilot came out and opened the outer door when we came to a stop. He stepped out and helped me down the short ladder. I thanked him for the wonderful flight, took a dozen steps and got into another stretch limo. The driver already knew where I want to go. I just sat back and enjoyed the short ride.

We pulled up into my parent’s driveway not long after leaving the airport. I went inside and said hello. They’re ready to go but I want to go next door and see Brad’s parents first. I can’t stay long but I need to say hello and invite them to come up and visit us soon.

I spoke to Brad’s mother for five minutes. I told her Brad and I are doing very well and we look forward to having her and her husband come up for a visit. Then I went back and herded my parents outside. I haven’t told them any of our travel arrangements. They had no idea they’d be riding in limos and private jets. I’m looking forward to their reactions all the way up to when they get their first look at our new home.

The minor rift between my parents and I has been glossed over in the last few years. But I can’t deny there’s still a little rancor lurking in the back of my mind. For the two years I lived at home and finished high school while Brad was away at college and the two years at college when I lived on my own while Brad finished school my parents, especially my dad, never missed an opportunity to point out what a huge mistake our marriage is and that it’s doomed to failure.

It took all my self-control as we rode in the stretch limo and then as he watched, open mouthed while their bags were stowed in the belly of the sleek private jet, to keep from rubbing his nose in it.

In the back of my mind, though, I can’t help gloating quietly to myself as each new indicator of my new lifestyle was revealed to him.

We sat in luxurious leather easy chairs facing each other and spoke quietly on the short flight back to Middlebury. The pilot came out after we landed and the aircraft came to a stop. He welcomed us to Middlebury. He said he hoped we enjoyed the flight. By the time we stepped off the plane my parent’s bags were already loaded into Dennis’s limo.

I said hello to Dennis and introduced him to my parents. I suppose that wasn’t the Republican thing to do. But that’s okay, I’m a Democrat.

I pointed out that Dennis drives Brad back and forth to work every day. My parent’s inability to comment was very rewarding.

Don’t get me wrong. I love my parents. But I’ve always resented the way they treated Brad and the way they talked about him after he went off to college. And they’ve never apologized.

Dennis held the door for us. After we were seated he drove us to our new home. As we neared our new house and my mother saw the houses in the neighborhood she looked around wide-eyed. I heard her murmur, “Oh my,” under her breath and it pleased me enormously.

Dennis parked in our wide, sweeping, circular driveway. Helen came out and helped with the bags. I introduced her as my very good friend and my housekeeper.

She looked at me when I told my parents she was my friend and it looked like she wanted to hug me. In a quiet but emotional voice she said, “That was a wonderful thing to say!”

I winked and asked innocently, “Did I sound like I meant it?”

She rolled her eyes, chuckled and then said hello to my parents. She grabbed one of the bags and led the way to the large guest suite she has all ready for them. I carried another bag. Dad turned down Dennis’s offer to carry the remaining two bags and took them himself. That left my mother free to gape, open mouthed, at the front of my house.

I thought to myself, “You ain’t seen nothing yet!”

We went right upstairs and I showed them where they were staying before we started the tour of the house. When I showed them to their room mom said, “Oh dear, we don’t want to put you out. We’ll be perfectly happy in the guest room.

I innocently replied, “This is one of the guest rooms, mom.”

When they saw our bedroom and the huge bathroom and my closet which is larger than their bedroom back home my mother went crazy. Dad just shook his head. I don’t think I’ve ever seen my dad speechless before. I should probably feel guilty about how happy it makes me. But I don’t.

After touring the upstairs I led them downstairs. I showed them the entertainment room with the huge state of the art television and the home theater sound system. We toured the large family room with the walk-in fireplace. I showed them the game room with the antique pool table. We went through Dave’s den with his growing collection of World War II books in which he takes so much pride. Finally we ended the tour in the kitchen. Even dad, who probably isn’t even entirely sure what happens in a kitchen, was impressed.

For the final stop on our tour I took them through the kitchen and out to the tropical paradise in our backyard. Helen came out with lunch while we were looking around and served us on the patio. Helen joined us for lunch but she behaved herself.

You never know about her and that strange sense of humor I love so much.

After lunch I took them out to the plant in my fancy Mercedes. Dad thought my one point five million dollar house was nice. But the car floored him! He sat beside me drooling all the way to the plant. The guard saluted me on the way in as usual and I parked in my space. Well, Brad’s space. We went in and I guided them to Brad’s office. I had called ahead to let him know I was coming. He was in his office when we got there.

We talked for a few minutes and I was just about to let him get back to work when Mo came in. I introduced him to my parents and he was so gracious. He put his arm around me affectionately and told them how highly he thinks of Brad and me. You could tell he was being sincere. He wasn’t just saying nice things to impress my parents.

After a brief conversation I told Mo and Brad I’d get out of their hair. On the way out I kissed Mo on the cheek and thanked him.

He winked at me and whispered, “I had a mother-in-law once. I’m getting a vicarious kick out of this.”

I laughed and then I herded my parents back to the car. The trip from Ohio had been so quick and painless there was really no recovery needed. So I drove them around town for a while. I showed them where I went to college. It’s the first time they ever visited the campus. They didn’t even bother to come up for my graduation!

We drove through a couple of the covered bridges in the area. Then we went home and relaxed in the pool.

I floated around in the pool with them and told them what I know about the plant and what Brad does there. Dad kept trying to find out how much the house and car cost and how deep in debt we are. I finally told him that not only are we not in debt; we gave our first house and a car to Brad’s secretary when she was having financial difficulties.

I didn’t out and out lie. But I found his snide questions objectionable and I felt a real need to shut him up. I gave them the impression Brad is making so much money that money means nothing to us.

I’m finding it increasingly difficult to be gracious. I desperately want to rub their noses in the things they’ve said about Brad and demand an apology. I managed with a great deal of difficulty to control the impulse. I knew I’d regret it if I said anything.

We got dressed later and I was in the garage showing Brad’s motorcycles to my dad when Dennis drove up and dropped Brad off. Brad waved at Dennis as he left and came over to say hello. He ended up talking with my father about the bikes, something I never realized my dad had any interest in. I was surprised to learn he had one when he was in his twenties.

The bigger surprise, though, came when I was following them back into the house and my father apologized for the things he thought, and the things he said when we first got married. All of a sudden I felt guilty. Pleased, but guilty.

Helen had supper almost ready. We ate in the dining room. All through supper my parents doted on Brad. It was almost like he was the son and I was the daughter-in-law!

Helen started acting more normal. I held my breath for a few minutes and watched my parents. I was quickly relieved when my parents got her humor. Soon the banter around the table was pretty much like it is when it’s just the three of us. If we’d been naked it would have been almost like a normal supper.

Mo had ordered Brad to take the next day off. He got to drive our new car for the first time. We took my parents up into the mountains and showed them how beautiful Vermont is.

I got a little nervous when they talked about how nice it must be to live here. But I forced myself to take a deep breath and relax. I know they’ll never move.

The rest of the week flew by. I dropped them off at the airport on Friday morning. They flew back alone on the company jet. Heather had arranged for a limo to pick them up when they arrived back home.

They called just after noon to tell me they were home and I finally drew a deep breath and enjoyed sitting around naked with Helen and relaxing. I thanked her profusely for all her hard work and I promised her I would find a way to make it up to her.

She insisted that she enjoyed my parents visit very much and there’s no need to make anything up to her.

That was nice of her to say and she sounded sincere. But I’m fully aware that she went to a lot of trouble for me. She did a lot of extra work while my parents were here and I appreciate it. I intend to make it up to her.

We sat around the pool Saturday morning and enjoyed the peace and quiet for a while. Midge called around eleven and asked if we want a little company after lunch.

I’ve missed her and my other friends. In fact, I’m surprised by how much I missed them while spending a week entertaining my parents. I’m anxious to see them again. I quickly invited her and Dave over.

They showed up after lunch and I told them all about my parent’s reaction to flying in a private jet and staying in a palace. It was an interesting week. And I’m so glad it’s over.

We sat and enjoyed a pleasant afternoon, no sex or anything. That was fine. We really enjoy their company. If Madison and Carol weren’t married to such stuffed shirts I would have invited them over as well.

On Monday I got up early and drove to the plant. I visited the break areas and met with the worker bees again. I saw a lot of the same people and found out that a lot of their suggestions are being implemented. Everyone is very happy with the changes.

I managed to corral a handful of people I haven’t spoken with before. They must have been expecting to run into me eventually. Several of them offered a few more suggestions to pass on to Mo.

After collecting the new suggestions I stopped by Heather’s office. She seemed uncomfortable when she looked up and saw me enter her office. She’s obviously very self-conscious after opening herself up to me the way she did. It’s totally out of character for her. She’s one of the most confident women I know. But I knew she’d get over it as soon as we spend a little time together. She told me she had arranged for someone to work for her tomorrow if I’m free.

I smiled and told her I’m looking forward to it as much as she is.

We talked for a minute or two and then I had to leave. I was on my way out when Mo came out of his office to give some papers to Heather. He smiled when he saw me and I hurried over and hugged him. I thanked him for being so nice and making it a perfect trip for my folks. I also let him know that I just left the plant area and the people there are really happy with the way things are going in the part of the plant where the actual work gets done.

He took me in his arms and held on tight while we talked. He no longer seems to care that Heather is there to witness his genuine affection for me. He’s well aware that she already knows everything about us.

He told me he put Mike in charge of motivating some of the supervisors and providing whatever attitude adjustments were necessary. He’s glad to hear it’s already having an effect. Before he turned me loose I kissed him again and asked him to come by the house sometime this week for a little more personal thank you.

He patted my ass right there in front of Heather and said, “You know, I think I will.”

I left then. When I got home I told Helen I’m having company tomorrow. Heather is coming over and I told her why. I explained that she’s very nervous and she might be uncomfortable with Helen there. I offered her the day off. I thought Heather would feel more comfortable if we were alone, at least the first time.

Helen said she has some friends she hasn’t seen in a while and might just go visiting. I reminded her that she’s more than welcome to have friends over. I even offered to wear clothes while they’re here.

She nodded and said she would keep it in mind. But she said if they’re close enough friends to come over for a visit then they’ll have to learn to deal with the nudity.

I called my friends and told them I’m going to be busy tomorrow. But I suggested we get together on Wednesday and make sure Helen hasn’t forgotten how to make her most excellent tea.

I still have a little time before Brad comes home. I got dressed and went over to visit with Karen for a while. I told her how much fun I had while politely making my parents eat their words. I can’t stay long but I don’t want her to think I’m ignoring her. I haven’t seen her all week.

Now that the time for her visit is getting close I’m a little surprised to discover that I’m getting nervous. I want Heather to enjoy herself. I want the experience to rival the fantasies she spoke of. After the way she phrased her request when she first spoke to me about getting together I feel such a huge responsibility to make it good for her. She seems to have bought into the malicious rumor that there is something magical about me. That’s silly, of course. But even so I feel like I’m under a lot of pressure.

When she arrived in the morning we were both a little uncomfortable. We’re alone, Helen has already gone out. Before she arrived I went back and forth about greeting her in the nude and decided she knows I’m always nude when I’m home. It would be silly to wear something. Then, at the last minute, I put on a bikini just before she arrived.

When I let her in she glanced down at my bikini and cocked her eyebrow. I grinned in embarrassment, shrugged and said, “I didn’t want to make you nervous. Why don’t we go for a swim?”

She smiled and nodded. We went out on the patio. She pulled her suit out of her bag and stood there holding it, looking at it skeptically. Finally she said, “Seeing how nervous you are actually seems to have the effect of calming me down a little. I’m glad it isn’t just me.”

She held her suit up and said, “And this is silly.”

She tossed her suit on the table and undressed quickly, if not exactly calmly. I smiled at her and slipped my bikini off, too. Just a little sheepishly I said, “You’ve made me out to be some kind of sexual superhero and I’m not. I think I’m more nervous now than you are.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you nervous. Do you want me to go?”

“No!” I answered quickly, and much too loudly.

“No,” I said again, in a more normal voice. “I’m sorry. I’m looking forward to this as much as you are. It’s just that I’ve always thought you were so special. You look so young and beautiful but you are so much in charge, of yourself and everything around you. I don’t think I’ve ever met a more self-assured and quietly confident woman in my life. You impress the hell out of me. You have since the first moment we met.

“If one of us is at all special it’s you. I have so much respect for you and I admire you so much. What you came here for, I want that, too. I just don’t want to screw it up.”

I reached out and took her hand. She smiled and squeezed my hand as if to reassure me. I led her to the pool steps and said, “I’m sorry. For some reason I feel a lot of responsibility to make sure you enjoy what we do here today. It isn’t like when I’m with one of the guys. You know how guys are. As long as I can fog a mirror the men at J.A.M. will have fun. And my girlfriends are just as slutty as me. They’re all easy and they’re all wonderful. But you’re different and I have quickly come to care very much about you. I want very much to make this special for you. From what I’ve heard, sex is something I’m very good at, probably because I enjoy it so much. I think it comes natural to me. So give me a few minutes to settle down and relax a little and I have every intention of turning you into a lesbian.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.