A Bad Reaction - Cover

A Bad Reaction

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young mother is falsely accused of a crime and convicted. She becomes a pawn and a sexual toy to an unscrupulous Parole Officer, she and her daughter both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang  

She took a quick shower and then joined me at the table. I made her tell me what happened. Her day started going downhill at lunchtime. Mark and Jason corralled her in the hallway. They forced her to go out into the student parking lot with them.

They walked to an old cargo van and the boys opened the side door and pushed her in. The interior was dirty and smelly, but it was carpeted. It had been a work truck in its prime, so there were no windows except for the windshield and the two doors in the front.

There was, however, another boy, an older boy, waiting for them in the van. Mark’s older brother Kevin agreed to let them use his van so they’d have a more or less private place to play during lunch period. All he wanted in return was a piece of the action. Mark was all too happy to share.

Kevin watched avidly as Mark and Jason undressed Heather. They roughly pulled and squeezed at her breasts and jammed fingers into her dry pussy for several minutes. Then Mark moved towards the back of the van, sat down and ordered her to suck his cock.

As she was sucking him off, Jason got behind her and forced his cock into her pussy. Fortunately, her body had finally begun to produce a little lubrication by then.

Both boys came quickly and Mark was really impressed with the way Heather could take him into her throat and swallow his cum. So was Kevin, apparently, and she had to provide that same service for him.

The three boys rested for a moment and then, while she sucked off Jason, the brothers both fucked her until they came again. Kevin went first this time, but he didn’t get dressed. He waited until the other two boys came in her and then he ordered her to clean him up so that he could get dressed.

The other two thought that was a good idea and she was made to suck them all clean.

After she sucked them clean she gathered her clothes and started to dress. But Kevin apparently has a mean streak in him, just like our Mr. Kent. He said to her, “God, you are one skuzzy cunt! Look at all that shit leaking out of you! You better clean that up too.”

She looked at him for a moment, dully, struggling to keep from crying in despair. But she didn’t resist. He pulled out a camera and took pictures of her as she scooped up the three boys’ cum that was draining out of her and running down her thighs. She put her fingers in her mouth and licked them clean for the amusement of her three young rapists.

While she ate their slimy cum they joked among themselves about what a slut she is and called her a cute little cum dump and a skuzzy tramp. She couldn’t even defend herself. She knew it wasn’t true. But she was never going to be able to explain it to anyone.

They tried to fuck her again during study hall. But they had a substitute teacher for study hall and he only gave a hall pass to one student at a time so she was safe until her next class.

She went to Mr. William’s history class and took her normal seat near the front. Between classes she had gotten a chance to go to the girl’s restroom and clean up a little. She no longer smelled like cum.

As usual, Mr. Williams was pacing the aisles, trying not to look as though he was trying to look down the girls’ blouses as he lectured them. But he stopped often at Heather’s desk and glared at her.

She remained in her seat when the bell rang and waited for the class to empty so she could find out what he wanted. She already had a pretty good idea. But he’s a weird little man. She couldn’t be sure.

Mr. Williams closed the door after the other students left the room. He walked over to her chair and stared down at her for a moment. After a long, uncomfortable silence he finally asked, “Do you know why you’re here, Heather?”

She did. But she didn’t want to admit it. Still, she had to obey Mr. Kent. There was no sense playing coy. “Am I here because I smelled like fresh cum in your class yesterday, Mr. Williams?”

He seemed taken aback by her unabashed admission. But he finally answered, “You are indeed. Would you care to explain yourself?”

Heather casually shrugged and said, “I was in the boy’s room before your class. I was getting fucked by two of my classmates. They spent so much time fucking me I didn’t have time to get cleaned up afterwards.”

While she was talking, heather slowly slid down in her seat. Her little miniskirt slid up and exposed her nearly transparent, blue, nylon panties. She was very aware that they clung to her pussy and outlined it invitingly.

He stared at her exposed flesh for a moment. He was shocked but he knew an attractive offer when he saw one. He turned without another word, walked to the door and locked it. He returned to her seat and stared down at her exposed panties for a long moment. Neither of them spoke. They both knew a silent agreement had been reached. His hand closed around one of her small, young breasts and squeezed it gently.

Knowing of his fascination with the breasts of girls her age she wondered if this was the first time he actually held one in his hand.

His cock was tenting his pants right in front of her face. She leaned closer and kissed it through his pants. Then she smiled up at him and said, “You seem to have a little problem there, Mr. Williams. Would you like some help with that?”

She didn’t wait for an answer. She stood up and slowly undressed while he stared in disbelief at each inch of her beautiful young body as she uncovered it.

He watched, fascinated by her beauty and her casual manner as she undressed in front of him as though it were the most natural thing in the world to undress after class and have sex with her history teacher.

When she was naked he explored her body, concentrating mostly on her perky tits.

While he was getting better acquainted with her tits she teased his bulging crotch lightly with her fingertips. He was quivering and breathing loudly in response. He didn’t seem like he was going to last much longer and she needed his cum in her pants, not his. So, she quickly unfastened his pants and pushed them down. She uncovered a very nice cock, about seven inches long and just the right thickness so that it would feel good in her pussy and she was confident she’d be able to take it into her throat with no difficulty. Not after last night and her experience with Mr. Kent.

She dropped to her knees and he was astounded at the ease with which she took him down her throat. His knees got weak and he had to hold onto her, supporting his weight on her shoulders as she worked her magic with her lips and tongue.

She didn’t intend for him to cum in her mouth. Mr. Kent ordered her to fuck him. But with no hint at all that he was even close she suddenly felt her mouth fill up with one massive spurt of hot cum after another and she had to swallow quickly to keep up with his hot load of cum.

She’s new at this but she has sucked a lot of cocks in a short amount of time. She has had enough experience to form the impression that it has been a while since he was last with a woman. Or maybe it was just that he’s been lusting after his young students for a long time and he was finally living out one of his fantasies. Whatever the reason for the inordinate amount of semen he deposited in her mouth he still seemed highly aroused.

She smiled up at him and saw a look on his face that looked almost like love! She knew it was just extreme gratitude. She joked to herself that she hoped he would remember this when it was time for report cards. She chuckled at the thought of having sex with her teacher for a grade. She’s already an A student.

She started sucking lightly again. His cock was still half hard, and she needed to be fucked. Not that she was horny. Well, she had to admit she was a little horny. But in case Mr. Kent checked, and she was pretty certain he would, she needed her teacher to fuck her.

He stared down at her as she continued to use what has rapidly become her well-trained mouth on him. He reached down and caressed her hair and smiled. He looked like he wanted to say something nice to her but he couldn’t talk.

When his cock was erect and throbbing again, she stood up and pulled him to his desk. She bent over it and said, “Please, Mr. Williams. I need you to fuck me now.”

He obviously didn’t want to disappoint her. In fact, he surprised her. He turned out to be very good at it and he was careful to see that she enjoyed it too. He leaned down and began to kiss and lick the cheeks of her ass while his hands caressed her. He even spread her cheeks and ran his tongue down through the crack of her ass a couple of times. It was another new experience and she was shocked to discover how exciting it was.

He carefully worked his cock into her very wet pussy and his hands reached around to fondle her breasts while he fucked her. He really knew is way around a girl’s breasts. The things he did with his fingers sent a constant chain of shivers directly to her clit while he fucked her. She ended up having to bite her lip to keep from screaming as he fucked her to several great orgasms.

Just before she started to cum he brought one hand down to her mound and teased her clit while one hand continued caressing her breast. Without a doubt it was the best fuck she has had yet. This was the first time that the guy fucking her seemed to even care whether she enjoyed it or not.

After he finally pulled his cock out of her she turned, leaned down and sucked his cock and balls clean. When she finished she smiled up at him and told him what a good fuck she thought he was.

He was embarrassed now that it was over and he seemed to think that she was just being nice when she assured him that in her limited experience, he was the best fuck she ever had. She told him she’d be happy to do it again. Maybe not every day, but she was more than willing to do it often.

He put his clothing back in order and watched her dress, fascinated by her youth, her beauty, and her blatant, unashamed sexuality. While she was dressing he admitted that, thinking back, when he had ordered her to stay after school he wasn’t sure that he planned on trying to take advantage of her. But he admitted that he probably was, or at least hoping that he could.

She smiled and eased his conscience by pointing out that she had been much more the instigator than the victim of child abuse.

He looked like he had more questions. He was probably curious about the huge and very sudden change in her behavior. But he didn’t ask and she was grateful. She didn’t know what she could say that wouldn’t make her look even worse than she did already.

When she was dressed she looked at the clock and saw that the whole incident had taken only twenty minutes. She went over to him, stood up on tiptoe and kissed his cheek. She thanked him, grabbed her books and went to her locker. She got her book bag and her books for the evening and left for home.

She had only gotten halfway home, however, when Kevin pulled up beside her in his van. He ordered her to get in and he drove her home. When they arrived at the parking lot out in front of our apartment they got in the back and she had to suck him off again.

It took quite a while since he had just fucked her at lunch time, twice. He finally let her out, but as she was getting out he smiled and said, “You’re pretty fucking good at that. See you tomorrow, cunt.”

She came upstairs after Kevin left and got undressed before starting her homework. She kept expecting Mr. Kent to show up but he never did. Not until later that evening.

I made supper while she did her homework. Then we both cleaned up the kitchen. We were going to go in and watch a little TV when Mr. Kent finally arrived.

He came alone today, and he seemed calmer. It was as though the violence of yesterday evening was forgotten. He called Heather over and he stuck a couple of fingers into her cunt roughly. He pulled them out and seemed satisfied when he saw the obvious signs that she had recently been fucked.

He sat down with his pants around his knees and made her tell him everything that had happened to her today. He wanted to hear every humiliating detail while I knelt between his legs and sucked his cock.

After she finished her story and I finished sucking him off he looked at me and said, “Compared to your little girl, you had a pretty easy day. Somehow that doesn’t seem fair, does it?”

I shook my head and waited to find out what he had planned. Whatever it was I knew I wasn’t going to like it.

He stood up, pulled his pants on and fastened them. Then he led me to my room and picked out one of micro miniskirts and the obscene crop top that said, “Cum,” with the picture of the dumpster on it.

He told me to put on my highest heels. It annoyed him when he saw that they were only two inches but he didn’t say anything. When I was ready he dressed Heather in a matching skirt and a crop top that said, “Slut in Training.”

When he was satisfied with how slutty we looked he herded us through the apartment and we followed him outside. He paused out in the parking lot and said, “From now until we get back here, neither of you can say no to anyone. The only exception is if someone tries to fuck your ass. You can say no to that. Got it?”

We nodded. Then he told us to walk together to the small park across the street. He wanted us to walk slowly, following the sidewalk that wends its winding way around the outer perimeter of the park. He’ll be following behind to watch.

I took a deep breath and I took Heather by the hand. We walked out of the parking lot and crossed the street to the park. It’s getting late. The younger kids and the more intelligent couples have all gone home. We walked down the sidewalk past several small groups of teenage boys. Those rowdy, rude, and more than a little dangerous boys are the reason normal people avoid the park as soon as the sun starts going down.

We encountered an occasional couple but this isn’t the safest place to be during the day. It’s worse after dark. Most sane women avoid this place day or night.

The small groups of boys we passed all seemed to get a kick out of our outfits. Surprisingly, none of them asked us, or told us, to do anything. They made obscene comments and they whistled. But they let us go past without molesting us. No one stopped us until we were almost halfway around the park. We passed half a dozen black teenagers standing around in a group and one of them said, “Whoa, mama! Hang on a minute!”

We stopped, nervously, and turned around to face them. I could see Mr. Kent about sixty or seventy feet back on the sidewalk. He came to a halt when we did and stood there watching. It’s dark enough now that I can’t see his face. But I’m pretty certain I know what it would look like if I could. He’s no doubt enjoying the hell out of this.

The black boy who told us to stop took a step closer and took a closer look at our shirts. Then he looked at our faces more closely. He grinned and exclaimed, “I know you, bitch! You live in my apartment building! That’s your fucking daughter, isn’t it?!”

I nodded. I’m really scared now. These boys are very intimidating. This unpleasant situation could quickly get out of hand. I almost can’t blame them. We are certainly asking for trouble coming out here at night dressed the way we are.

He turned to his friends and eagerly exclaimed, “Hey! Check this shit out. Did you see what these shirts say? Mama is a fucking cum dump and her little girl is a slut in training. We need to help these girls out! Is that what you came out here for, mama? Are you and your little girl looking for some cock?”

I had no choice. I know what Mr. Kent wants me to do. It was obvious from the start why he dressed us like sluts and brought us out here. I took a deep breath and I nodded. The most I can hope for now is that they only rape us and don’t slit our throats.

The six teenagers nearly went crazy. They’re giving each other high fives and making crude comments, not believing their eyes ... or their luck. The one doing all of the talking pulled my top up over my tits and roughly grabbed one of them as though he has every right to do so. He looked me right in the eye and asked, “Bitch, you ever had any black cock?”

I shook my head. I’m too scared to talk. He smiled and said, “Then it’s going to be almost like fucking a couple of virgins!”

He reached over and pulled Heather’s top up and they all crowded closer and stared at our tits. Helpless now, we stood there letting them do anything they want. One of the boys came closer and began to squeeze the cheeks of my ass. Two or three of the others were molesting Heather just as roughly.

Several minutes of this rough abuse passed before the boy who seems to be in charge exclaimed, “Man! I’ve been drooling over this bitch for as long as I can remember! I have got to get me some of this shit!”

He looked around and pulled us into a nearby copse of trees and bushes with a small clearing in the center. We’re still visible from the path but they don’t care. All six of them were all over us in a heartbeat, pulling our clothes off, touching and grabbing and pulling at our bodies.

The talker pulled me close and kissed me forcefully, exploring my mouth with his fat tongue before he said, “Mama, you got a cute little girl. But you are some hot shit and I’m going to be a motherfucker tonight!”

He quickly undressed and pushed me to my knees. I took his large, but not overly large cock into my mouth. I took him into my throat quickly and it was obviously the first time anyone has done that for him. He went crazy and called his friends over to show them what I was doing. They didn’t all come over to look. Two of them were already fucking Heather from both ends. It wasn’t long before I was being taken the same way.

They went around and around, pushing and shoving, nearly coming to blows a couple of times until each of them fucked or was sucked off by both of us over and over until none of them could get another erection.

I didn’t even try to keep track. It wasn’t possible. But I know some of them raped me three or four times. I don’t know how many times those same boys raped Heather. I do know that by the time they were finished it was taking them a very long time to reach orgasm.

It’s very dark because all the lights in the park have been shot out. And all the boys are very dark and they always seemed to be moving so I can’t really say who did what to whom or how often. But I can attest to the fact that they did it a lot and they were very violent all the way up until the very last rape.

They finally finished and watched us suck their cocks and balls clean with amusement. I freely admit to not knowing very much about sex between loving couples. My only experience with sex is as a victim of rape. I’m beginning to wonder if normal men make their partners clean them with their tongues after making love. I wish there were someone I could ask.

The boys all stood around and watched us dress. The boy who has been doing most of the talking said, “You bitch’s was pretty good. We got to do this again, soon!”

We finally stepped back out onto the path. Mr. Kent was right there waiting. He had come closer while they were raping us and watched the entire orgy.

He guided us back to our apartment and ordered us to take a shower. Watching all those boys rape us made him horny again.

We took a hot shower, dried off and went back out to the living room. Mr. Kent was there, sipping a beer and waiting impatiently with his pants off.

We walked up to him and waited for him to tell us what he wanted.

He gulped down the last of his beer and then he looked back and forth between us as if trying to decide which one of us he wants to abuse next. He finally decided he couldn’t decide. He made us both get down and suck him off.

Heather and I worked together and before long he was cumming in my mouth, but just before he came he ordered me not to swallow. My daughter and I straightened back up after his orgasm passed and held his bitter cum in my mouth. He sat there with that arrogant smile on his face, playing absently with his soft cock and enjoying my obvious distaste for the slime I’m still holding in my mouth.

It was a long minute or two before he said, “Okay, bitch. Give your little girl a big, wet, juicy kiss.”

I hated to do it. The very concept is disgusting. But then, most of his ideas are disgusting. I know that if I had any spine at all I’d refuse. But I’ve already allowed him to molest my daughter in so many horrible ways it feels as though it’s too late to object now. And after my terrifying experience last night I’m more scared than ever of this dangerous, violent man.

I pulled Heather close. We kissed and I couldn’t stop it, his cum drained into her mouth. As we kissed he said, “Pass it back and forth girls. Don’t hog it!”

I suppose it could have been worse. We’ve kept him pretty well drained since he started coming here and raping us. There wasn’t very much of the nasty stuff, not nearly as much as the first few times. It was still nasty, though.

We obeyed. We were too scared not too. He watched us for a minute. Then he said, “Okay, each of you can have half of it. Go ahead and swallow.”

We finally swallowed and sat back on our heels, waiting to see if that was the end of our torment for today.

Mr. Kent stood up and started dressing without saying a word, as usual.

I followed him to the door and locked it as soon as he was gone.

Heather and I looked at each other. Neither one of us can take much more of this. I got us each a dish of ice cream and we sat and stared at the TV with the sound off. I don’t even know what show was on. We didn’t talk about the horrible evening we had just experienced. We just ate our ice cream in silence, lost in our own thoughts until we finally went to bed.

I had only been in bed for a few minutes when Heather came in. She knocked quietly, opened the door and asked, “Mom, can I sleep with you tonight?”

I pulled the covers down and she came over and got in with me. It seemed strange to feel her naked body next to mine, unnatural.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.