Ferrari's and Ex's - Cover

Ferrari's and Ex's

copyright 2008

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Tony runs into an old girl friend at the airport. Dealing with someone from the old home town and trying to explain to her about how Nancy is really okay about the Cat just dropping in and fucking his brains out... well ... Things have changed a bit since high school, haven't they? Another wry look at life in the front lines of the Sexual Revolution! The seventh Tony and Nancy story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Group Sex  

The toy chest came out during the night and about every sex toy you could imagine got into play. I can remember being on my back with a double handful of Nancy in my hands, her clenching butt squirming around as I held her widely spread legs out tightly and felt her pussy clasping my dick as Kathy ate her slowly through a half dozen orgasms or so. She sucked on my balls while she twiddled her fingers inside of Nancy and I could barely keep from blowing my load but I wanted it to last and Kathy was able to figure out when I was close and back off and do something more magical to Nancy while I'd suckle her ear lobes and pulled her nipples and used a hand to keep her spread out for Kathy's eager mouth. Kathy and I double-teamed the hell out of Nancy that night until she finally had an extreme orgasm and zonked right out on us about four am.

By that time, I was as horny as a high school kid two thirds of the way through the second feature at the drive in. I'd had two orgasms that night but this last part where Kath was eating us both had brought me way too many times to the edge and back and I now had a hard on that wasn't going to be getting to 'the good part' (as Kathy called it) any time soon. And the woman whom I'd been counting on to be there for the grand finale had just taken off without me and left me ... well, whatever is the hell the exact opposite of 'hanging' is. But as I felt the tensions running out of Nancy from the last orgasm and Kathy's mouth moving up and down the little tiny bit of my dick that wasn't in Nancy and as her thumbs were under my balls and she was doing something interesting with the way she was doing me, not hanging doesn't even really begin to cover it. I was quivering up inside of Nancy, but she wasn't moving and there wasn't enough friction inside of her to get me off. Kathy's mouth roved down and over my balls and I gave a gasp as she sucked hard on one and then went back up, licking up the Nancy juice leaking out of her after her grand finale orgasm. Then she snaked her tongue up the widened-out-by-my-dick lips and over Nance's clit and she twitched a little in her sleep. God, I wanted to come!

"Kath?"

"Mmm?"

"Can you get me off please?" I begged. We'd both been okay with rubbing on each other while we'd been molesting the hell out of Nance and she'd been in a 'just lay back and take it' space, while we were being aggressive with her body. Doing Nancy with Kathy was pretty neat on lots of levels for the both of us. There was a lot of memories of each other from back in high school, and I had some of them slip through my mind as we worked over Nancy. Kathy was the first girl that had ever given me a blow job; hell, she was the first girl that ever put her hand on my hard dick for that matter! I could see her watching over at me as we'd both be doing stuff to Nancy and she had held out her hand and taken me and swirled me around on Nancy's spread wide open pussy while I had held myself up to her as I stood beside our bed. She had slipped Nancy's clitoral hood back and slipped the shining pearl into the slit of my dick and all of us watched with fascination while she played her sexy game our with our sex organs. She knelt down behind me while I was bucking into Nancy and dragged her hard pointed tits across my back and fondled my balls and taken little nips on my butt while I pushed into Nancy and whimpered. She'd had us get into the doggy position and licked Nancy while running a vibrator around my asshole and then right up in between my balls and then right up inside of Nancy alongside my cock and then a stiff finger right up my ass had me shooting off before I was even aware that I was that close to coming. She'd sucked and clit licked Nancy while she throbbed and jumped and I held on inside of her, the buzzing from the vibrator doing odd pins and needles to my cock, which gradually softened while Nancy was still coming, until I had to pull out. Then Kathy had put her hand on my ass as I was easing out of Nancy and laid her chin into Nancy's split as I came out and guided me forward into her mouth to lick up all the juices on my cock while she rubbed the point of her chin around and kept Nancy going. She put her mouth up to Nancy's hole and sucked out the sperm I'd just put in there. I went whew and laid down on my elbow and watched for a while, as Nancy went into one of her gushing orgasms and Kathy swallowed and wallowed in the wet swamp that Nancy's crotch was. I could see the slickness spread all over Nancy's thighs and over Kathy's face right up to her eyes. Kathy had done a neat thing with exhaling through her nose while she was rolling it around in Nancy's pocket that I made a note to remember to do later, and then Nancy had opened her eyes and looked at me watching Kathy sucking my come out of Nance. I reached over and stroked her damp hair off of her forehead where it was getting in the way and she blinked at me and I smiled at her and then moved forward and started licking up Nancy's perineum and back down. Kathy moved her face up and we kissed as we slipped our tongues into Nancy and flicked them in different directions in her pussy until we turned our heads and turned it into a kiss, her under Nancy leaning up and me bending over and our cheeks wet with the crotch both of them were still leaning up against and her tongue came into my mouth and I cradled the top of her head and we dueled tongues together for the first time since our last date out parking ten years ago or so. We kissed and rubbed up against Nancy's ass and she moved over to her left and pulled up Kathy's legs and down she went. Kissing Kathy was great, but it was also uncomfortable and I moved around without taking my lips off of hers and laid down on my front, with my head over hers and I knew when Nancy would do something wonderful to Kathy from the little huffs and squirms her tongue made and I got my hand under Nancy and got a hold of one of Kath's small tits and grasped her nipple tightly in my fingers and she sucked the air out of my lungs gasped it back as she got her cookies and I rode it out with her, slowly twisting her nipples like my body remembered she liked, then when she was back mostly to earth and just squirming around and sighing into my mouth from the slow loving Nancy was giving her cunt, slipped my hand down and over her stomach sensuously, feeling the muscles in her belly flexing as Nancy ate her, and then down over her very prominent mound. I cupped her sex gentle for a moment, Nancy's tongue slipping between my spread out fingers as I slipped them up between sprawled open legs and then dragged her lips wide open between my fingers, opening her further up to Nancy's tonguing.

I don't know if it was the thought of me holding her open for my lady to pleasure or if it just made her wide open for some new strokes, but she had to pull her mouth off of mine to get more air in and I was super turned on. While she was sucking in air, I put my mouth right on Nancy's cunt and shoved my tongue forcefully into her, madly licking at her wetness and demanding that her pussy tell her tongue what to do to Kathy and Kathy screamed a little as Nancy went wild and she scream was cut off as her mouth suckled onto Nancy's clit and Kathy's legs tried to close on my hand and Nancy moving her hand to get a grip on Kathy's leg so she couldn't close off and her screaming muffled almost in Nancy as Nancy got to the good parts there in all that withering around flesh.

I rode out the orgasms and kept eating Nancy and kissing Kathy whenever a particular buck or squirm brought one or the other of them into contact with my mouth. All of a sudden, Nancy pulled away from us and switched herself around on the bed so that she had her mouth on me and her hand in Kathy's crotch, finger fucking the hell out of her while going down on me like there was no tomorrow. Kathy broke off kissing me and looked at Nancy sucking away for all she was worth and she moved down to watch for a moment and I pulled her around some more so I could get my mouth between her legs and she shifted her body around until I was laying under her and she and Nancy are doing amazingly intense things to my cock at the same time, then letting off and a hand or two stroking me while I'm going nuts eating out Kathy, which was a lot further than I'd ever gotten with her before and I wanted to impress her with what she was missing back in high school.

Come to think about it, she wasn't missing it back in high school, was she?

Finally I gushed out and two mouths came down on my dick and lips were slipping up and down almost on every other shot, until one mouth just settled over me as the last few little spurts came at the end of the orgasm and I heard Nancy say, "yeah, get those last few bits, honey, oh yeah..." and I knew whose mouth I'd finished in, but not whose I'd started.

Kathy sucked me tenderly and I lay there gasping as she moved her ass around in the air just above my face and I could see her asshole kind of pucker a little a few times as she rolled me around on her tongue as I softened and I put my hands on her hips and when my breath had slowed a little more, I licked up her leg and up past her cunt, swiping up some juices as I did some clean up work on her. She made an inquiring murmur and I heard Nancy whispering into her hair. "Tony licking you some more, sweet pea?" I could feel her head nod on my stomach and Nancy saying, "Good. He can sometimes be awful sweet sometimes just after he's come, and sometimes he just gets into doing some pretty interesting things with this tongue. I think he's into giving you a little payback for all the swell help getting me off, and now it's your turn." And fairly shortly after that, one spent cock was out of Kathy's mouth, replaced by one hot and eager tongue.

The tongue is the only muscle in the human body that doesn't feel fatigue. Keep that in mind kids, and make sure you go down on your women after you come. That's the secret of being a good lover. It keeps them going and you would be amazed at how much it speeds up your recovery time. Nancy knows my recovery time cycles and she and I just did our thing with our tongues on Kath and really took our time with what we were doing, and slow and indolent about describes the effect. Kathy fell in with our pace and a long time when by where the only thing was the slither of tongues inside her body with slow strokes of hands over it.

Kathy wallowed in it like a cat. She was shifting around, encouraging our hands on her, letting hers roam over us. I had gotten another hard on somewhere along the line, and she wasn't shy about using her hands on it, nor about sliding out and asking if I'd do Nancy missionary position for a while, as she had something she was curious to try out and we went for it. She climbed over us when we got joined up, and even had a hand in the joining. She had this thing she wanted to try, which was dragging her tits up and down my back, which was kind of neat. Then she molded herself onto my back, her gazelle weight not interfering with the plundering I was giving Nancy and her haunches humped up to my ass as she licked my ear lob and sucked it into her mouth. She quivered and squirmed on top of me and I arched my head back to give her better access to my ear and her tongue laved around it and then moved up to the inside. Nancy could see the effect it was having on me as I shivered under the sensations of her tongue and joined in on the other ear. I said a few things, of no particular language, but got the information across that they should keep up the good work. Kathy's hand went down my ass and up between our legs and her fingers found their way into Nancy along side of me and then back out and up to my asshole and she shoved them into me and whispered, "I want to feel you come inside her" and Nancy must have figured out what was happening and she squeezed me with her box and whispered in my other ear, "Kind of remind you of someone we know?" Alluding to a friend of ours who also had an anal fetish and that was about all she wrote folks, as I got to another one of those 'didn't even know I was about to come' open and violated and knowing it was dirty as hell and not caring one single bit as Kathy dug her fingers around inside my asshole and felt it clamping down on her fingers as Nancy's pussy as clamping down on my dick and she hit that spot inside and I unleashed a torrent of come deep inside Nancy as she squirmed her hips up a bit and ground her clit down hard, bending me up inside of her and Kathy cooing in my ear as she felt my orgasm and nipped my ear lob and did everything she could to make it one hell of a memorable experience for me. I throbbed into Nancy and her knuckles drove around putting pressure on me and her fingers massaged my prostrate and I grunted and groaned through a very long come. I sighed at last and her fingers held still for a bit and she pulled them out. "Be right back" she whispered as she got off of me to head to the john and clean up. I just laid there on Nancy and caught my breath and she stroked me and let me settle down from the high I just experienced.

Kathy came back with a wash cloth and gently cleaned me up while I was still in Nancy. She was gone again for a couple of minutes and came back with some Cokes. I reluctantly got up and took one from her and said thanks. I hadn't even realized how thirsty I was until the first drop hit my tongue and then I guzzled about half the can and belched. Nancy just smiled tolerantly at me and Kathy grinned as I excused myself.

"God, that was great!" Kathy blurted out excitedly as I lay there about comatose from my orgasm and Nancy stroked my head fondly. What is it about how women can just get more energized from sex, and men, well, anyway, Kathy was really bouncing off the walls with energy, and it was way past my nap time.

"Glad you were okay with it." I said. "Strike that. Man, I am REALLY glad you were okay with it, as I wouldn't have missed that one for the world!"

Nancy laughed. Then said to Kathy, "Now you get an idea of how we deal with all this stuff?" She held her hands up and made quotation marks in the air when she said 'stuff'. "Fun, ain't it?"

"Doesn't even begin to cover it! That was so ... Wow, I haven't done anything like this in years! Thanks, Nance." Kathy leaned over us from her kneeling position and gave her a fairly quick thank you kiss. I got one too.

"I'm just glad that you two got to find out, y'know?"

Actually, I did know, and Kathy nodded. "Not often you get a second shot. And like you said, it's better to scratch the curiosity than have old fantasies that could have come true if you'd let them." I realized that they were continuing a conversation I had not been part of, and tired or not, well, I certainly was interested in what girls talked about when they were talking about sex together, so my pointy little ears shot right up. I had a pretty solid hunch that I had been involved in that conversation, and yeah, I was real curious about how I figured in on it.

"Living up to the advanced billing?"

"And then some! Gee, what you two do with your mouths," She gave a big, theatrical sigh.

"You're tongue work ain't too shabby either, munchkin."

"And I'm real happy you keep your fingernails trimmed," I joked.

Kathy blushed and Nancy caught it and said, "If sex ain't dirty, you just ain't doing it right."

"Uh, sorry, I sort of got carried away."

"Relax, loath as I am to admit it, it's not the first time someone has been up exploring the southwest passage. Or is it just that you think I'm shocked at the butch side of you coming out in the heat of the moment?"

"Well, I just kind of got a bit carried away."

"And right on with your bad self," I said with a grin.

"Don't worry about it Kath. Tony can out kink you any day of the week."

"Gee, thanks, I think."

"Well, that afternoon at..."

"Let's not go there," I cut in fast. "I want hear more about how such a shy, innocent girl like Kathy here ever got into that kind of depravity. What would our minister say if he ever found out?"

"Well, first of all, we ain't got no minister, so I don't think that's going to be a problem, T. And second of all, you sure looked like you were enjoying every second of it, big guy."

"Guilty as charged. Just don't let it get around, okay? I'll never be able to show my face in the locker room again."

"Guys. They all want to ass fuck us, but if an itsty little finger ventures up their Hershey highway, it must mean they're going gay and you know where that leads, don't you?"

"No, where?"

"Voting Republican."

"Egad, Holmes, that's enough to scare any boy straight."

"Yup. That's why it's against the law, too."

"Yeah, I can sort of see that."

"Hey you two."

"Hmm?"

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"Well, for not making me sleep alone tonight, and for respecting my boundaries, Tony, and, well, just for being so damn cool and all and making me feel so welcome in your bed. Thanks, guys!"

"Forget it sugar, you think I was just going to turn down another chance at doing you just because you don't want to fuck my old man?" Nancy chuckled. "Far as I'm concerned, any chick that can pull of that trick you just did with making him come while I was getting my cookies can join my play group any day of the week. Sheesh! That was hot!" Nancy looked at Kathy fondly. "A quick wit, an agile tongue, those ain't exactly deal breakers, either. And letting me have all the cock? Honey chile, you can just make yourself at home in our bed anytime!"

I was laid back against Nancy her arm over my shoulder and I ran my big toe up the outside of Kathy's hip and back down to where her ass was perched on her heels. She put her hand on my knee and gave me a look that was part thanks and another part gratitude. She still had hot spots on her body that I remembered from high school and hadn't been shy about letting me have a little nostalgic tit or two to play with. I'd shown Nancy a few places that she'd missed on Kathy's body. Like the back of the knees, if you do it right, and brace your hand in the right place, hell, she'd about bring herself off without our even touching her crotch! And once I had Nancy have a go at the other leg, I stopped and went down and picked her foot out of the air, and a lot of squirming ensued, along with a couple of 'oh my god, what are you doing to meeeEEEE! and Cowabunga, Batman, she sure got off good, didn't she?

Then there was the odd daisy chain we got into, where I worked my way up Kathy's leg, while Nancy had pulled up and around a bit, and she was licking Kathy's way arched up butt and pulling it apart and daintily flicking her tongue around and Kathy had rolled over and said, "Oh, what the hell," and my dick was getting an unexpected tongue bath again from the first lips that had ever been on it and I gave up on trying to reach Nancy and just moaned when she moaned on my dick. Evidently Nancy really knew how to flick her Bic, as the slow sucking went into a hard grunting all out assault on my cock and god, was Kathy ever good at giving head or what?

The only place my dick hadn't been that night was up inside of anything between her legs. She'd used it to rub up and down her slit, while I leaned on my hands and looked down at her intently watching my cock slipping around on her clit, then she got a grip on it and was jacking my dick like it was her own, the head kind of lodged right at her opening, and just starting out slowly, but working up speed until her hand was banging away at it and jolting her clit on each down pound of her fist hitting her pubic bone. Some part of me vaguely remembers Nancy watching up from by Kathy's shoulder and her own her fingers doing a little walking through the foliage. Kathy had her hand on me, her feet flat on the bed and her hips rocking up and down while she used my dick like a dildo. Sometime after that, the toy box got opened and Nancy rolled her over onto her hands and knees and took hold of her hips and rammed home a strap on dildo, "Come on Kathy, suck him off while I stuff your sweet snatch." Nancy cooed down to her. I stuck my dick in her face and grabbed the back of her head and 'forced' her down onto my cock. While it might have looked like I was intent on forcing it all into her mouth, her forehead was on my stomach and the angle of her head made it so that she was only able to get half of it in her mouth. I knew she could have taken most of me, but since I could only push half in, I felt no compunctions towards humping it into her face at the same speed that Nancy was banging her butt. "What's an orgy without a little cock," Nancy murmured to her fuckee.

"Geeze, Nancy, there you go again. Haven't I warned you enough about using the word little in the same sentence with the word cock?"

She smirked at me as she humped her hips up, powering the fat dildo slowly in and out, her fleece pushing up to Kathy's ass, shoved up in the air and moving in a lazy circular motion in time with Nance. "Well, I'd say that Kathy was enjoying your little contribution to the festivities." She slowly drew back her hips and I looked down past the nice globes of Kathy's ass at the long, thick chunk of latex coming out of her. "But compared to what I've got?" She slammed her hips forward, pile driving that more than life sized chunk flexible plastic up inside Kathy so hard that her butt rippled under the impact and it drove Kathy's face further down on my dick. Kathy just moaned.

I smiled as I thought about the neat things that we had all done to each other tonight and Kathy smiled at me and put her hand affectionately on the ankle of the foot I was rubbing her hip and butt with.

She had that well fucked grin on her face and I'm sure that my face was looking pretty happy right about then, too.

"Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I think I could use some sleep right about now," Nancy said with a yawn. "So if you don't mind me being a party pooper, I think I'm just going to close my eyes for a while. If you two are still hot to trot, I'd appreciate it if you'd take it elsewhere for a while, as I gotta get up and go into work tomorrow afternoon."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.