Cynthia - Cover

Cynthia

Copyright© 2008 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When I returned from Afghanistan, I resumed my quest for Cynthia's charms. Then she brought in Laura and her girls. All enriched my life greatly. I volunteered to return to Afghanistan on a mission to rescue a SEAL who saved my life. I feared that Cynthia would not accept a second separation, but I had no moral choice except to step in. Life is full of surprises, not all of them good.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Military   Spanking   Safe Sex   Slow  

"Are you having company later?"

"You tell me. I don't call her. The girls are right there"

"I will make her day. Her little trysts are the highlight of her week. Okay, I love you. I need to call Laura and then get something to eat."

"Do you have an alarm clock?"

"Yes, daddy, but no one will lick my ear, or any place else."

"I hope to see you tomorrow night. My life is better when you're here."

Laura called while I was grilling the burger. I said, "I'm having onions. Be warned."

"Okay, I'll match you. Cynthia said I was to keep you from missing her, so I will see you when."

She came up at about ten, wearing nice shorts and a halter. We sat beside each other and enjoyed our drinks. I could feel her relax and gave her my welcome kiss.

I asked, "Are you still comfortable with the arrangement?"

"Oh, I am. I was dying for her to call and invite me up. We had such a nice time shopping and at the fashion show. She is my best friend and that says a lot, given that we haven't known each other very long."

"Mine, too, and ditto. What's it been, maybe three months?"

"Yes, it's gone pretty fast." She chuckled. "She told me again tonight that she wants to watch us soon. I agreed so long as she returned the favor. How do you feel about that?"

"Great. Unless someone freaks out, I can't lose. I'm game for a threesome."

After I had licked her to several rather animated orgasms, I moved up her body and whispered in her ear. "I like licking pussy. Do you?"

I think she was taken aback at the question, but then she smiled and said, "It's been a while, but I liked it when I did it. My partner moved away."

"I'm hoping that we can have a mutual threesome in which we are all comfortable with each other. I mean, as long as I get to watch."

"Mark your calendar for this next weekend. My kids are going with their dad to visit relatives Friday and Saturday night. I believe that neither Cynthia nor I will be having a period, so we can give it a try if everyone is willing."

"I, uh, won't have to mark a calendar. How could I forget that opportunity?"

As we were talking, I had maneuvered her atop me, just waiting for the moment. With the pause in the conversation, she chose carpe diem. She had me completely buried as she began riding toward the sunset or sunrise or wherever she was going. She was in a hurry. We both exploded at about the same time.

I said, "I can't believe how good you are and that Cynthia set it all up. Whatever will we do to amuse ourselves this weekend?"

"Perhaps we could pick blueberries or can peaches or, maybe we could try to drum up an orgy."

"I'd like to go for the third choice. If that doesn't work out, we can find something else to do."

"Bradford, I hate to remind you, but will you set the alarm? I must be the responsible parent."

"What would it take to get Tyler to release his grip on you?"

"I don't know. For a while, he was trying hard to get us back together. I even told him that he could stay over sometimes. I mean, I was horny, too. He said he couldn't because it would be painful for him to be in my bed and then leave."

"Do you think he's homophobic?"

"What a strange question. He's not a cross-burning bigot, but he's not comfortable with what he thinks is the chosen lifestyle of homosexuals."

"I wish we could get across to him that it is unnatural for you to be restricted to women friends. After all, the girls might think of you as a role model and copy your behavior with women."

"Oh, that's a long shot, but I haven't come up with any better ideas. Let's talk to Cynthia and see if we can come up with a story."

"You just did. You now have a female roommate. If you can't go out with men, maybe you'll try women."

"I think I'll have to get a job and make up the difference in child support."

"That will cut down on your study time."

"Okay, we'll try to come up with something Tyler might accept as reasonable. I'm sure Cynthia will have ideas and if we continue to think about it, we could find a credible story."

"Okay. One of the really nice things about this is that you cuddle so comfortably. Feeling your skin all over me provides a feeling of well-being and contentment. Maybe I am reincarnated from a puppy. You know how they always have to touch each other."

She kissed me. "Puppy or no puppy, when you enfold me in your arms, I easily drift off to sleep like one of those TV commercials for sleeping pills, only I don't need a chemical."

Once again, the alarm sounded at about three AM and she was up and out after a quick hug and kiss. "See you tomorrow."

I would never have guessed that Cynthia could be comfortable with this arrangement. She seemed so jealous earlier. I suppose she regained her composure and confidence once she was through the divorce crisis.

Tuesday morning, I went to my workout and then returned to do some Internet searching. Although many stories described activities in Afghanistan, little additional news came across about the helicopter. Later, I contemplated my situation. I didn't have anything scheduled that required effort or completion. Because of my reserve obligation, I couldn't enroll in the short summer term. I thought about getting a job, but how long would I have to work? My situation reminded me of being rotated away from combat operations back to the base. One week, we were scared all the time and the next week we were bored all the time as we rested.

After lunch alone, I dressed, grabbed my tennis bag and headed for the courts. As I drove over there, I thought about the rich and famous having to fill all their time and I wondered how they did it. I'd have to look into that and seek some ideas. I found a singles match, but he was much above my game. Next, I played mixed doubles and had a nicer time. My partner and I won. I invited her over to the snack bar for refreshments. We had a nice chat about life in general and school. She told me about learning tennis as she made fun of her efforts. We laughed at each other and generally enjoyed the break. By her smiles, words, and posture, I knew that she would have accepted my request for a date. Any other time, I would have moved on her quickly for an evening together. Where was she when I was lonely?

After my shower, I checked my phone. Cynthia left a message that she would be home at about six-thirty. I had some things I could fix for dinner, but I thought I'd let her choose between my gourmet dinner and going out. Many restaurants would have plenty of space on Tuesday night.

I was watching the TV news when I heard her come up the steps. I opened the door, took her laptop bag and kissed her. "Welcome home. How did it go?"

"I'm not used to that frenzy or the traffic, but it went well. I think I will be challenged in the job and that's what these experiences are for."

"Why don't you hop in the Jacuzzi tub and I'll either make dinner or take you out."

"My lunch was unremarkable. So, if you're asking me out, I accept. Where?"

"We'll find something casual. Jeans and a shirt will be fine."

We chose the Indian place that was fairly close to home. We were enjoying our drinks as she told me about her day. I'm afraid I didn't have much to offer in the way of scintillating conversation.

She smiled at me beautifully and asked, "Charles, may I ask you something very personal?"

"Anything."

"You take me out to the jazz club and out to dinner and treat me as a kept woman. I don't know whether I'm a strain on your budget or what. You know I'm willing to share." She breathed uncomfortably. "You said that your time in the Navy paid for your living and school. Do you have other sources of income that you didn't mention?"

"You're not a strain on my budget. Actually, I'm pretty frugal. Yes, I do have other sources of income that are reliable. At least my financial planner tells me that I am too prudent. I'm not living on credit card debt — actually; I pay off my balances every month. Fortunately, I won't graduate with a huge loan debt like so many students."

"I feel better about it now that you say that. But, I'd also like to share since I'm working. My parents didn't cut me off, so I'm not a poor college student, thank goodness."

"If that's what you want. Don't spend your money if you don't have to. You may need a dowry sometime."

She stuck her tongue out at me. "Smartass. Jerk."

"Now that we've settled our argument, what do you want for dinner?"

"I want a spicy chicken curry, and for you to be nice to me."

"Always."

Back at home, we chatted a while about her job and I told her about the tennis matches. She wanted to know if my doubles partner was good looking. So, I told her. She said, "Good. I don't want you running around with plain women. I mean, now that my sorority sisters know who you are, I don't want to get reports that you're out walking the dogs."

I laughed at her clever remark. "I'll try to keep my standards up. However, playing doubles, I reserve the right to go with the better player, regardless of looks."

She hugged me and looked up. "You know that I thought on the way home how lucky I am to be with you, living right here and wanting to come home. I love you every day."

I kissed her and said, "I love you every day, too, and I'm damn glad that you do come home to me."

"I'm not sure how well I'll handle being gone three nights a week. I hope I can cope with it because I'll be lonely." She sighed. "Okay, that's enough heavy talk for today. Let's watch some mindless TV and go to bed. I'm a working girl and I need my sleep."

Cynthia's Perspective

Yesterday, as I drove to the job, I had a sense of dread, knowing that the orientation wouldn't be a lot of fun. Today is different. I'm anxious to get to the lab and my colleagues. They are classy people and seem seriously smart.

I feel greatly relieved that I asked Charles about his ability to afford what he does for me. I felt nervous asking him, but we have to talk about those things to keep communication open. Perhaps someday, he will tell me the source of his reliable income. I hope it's not from some illegal activity. Couldn't be. He underwent investigation by the Navy before becoming a SEAL. Why do I hate that word? Somehow, my images of seals are those adorable creatures in the water, or holding a ball on their nose in the aquarium. I don't like to think of him in his combat uniform with all the armor and weapons hanging on him. I wonder if he can balance a ball on his nose.

Laura says she is free this weekend. She even asked me about my period. I think she's getting into the idea of the threesome. Why do I want that to happen? Why do I encourage her to sleep with Charles? Why doesn't it bother me that they both enjoy sex together? Somehow, I made a transformation of attitude and I like it better. We'll both do fine with Charles since we've both had practice. How will we do with each other?

Charles is unhappy being at home with nothing important to do except work out and make his own meals. He was even going to cook for me yesterday and then he took me out for a semi-expensive delicious dinner. We both want to go to graduate school and we'll have to work out the arrangements.

Stopped at a light, I checked my makeup in the mirror. Then, I smiled and felt content with my life. The guy behind me honked impatiently. I was so deep in thought that I missed the light turning green. Pay attention. Last year at this time, I was struggling and arguing with Blair. What a mistake he was. I never felt about him like I feel about Charles. Wow. I have friends at the sorority who know the truth and seem to be okay with it. I have Charles and Laura to be intimate with.

Charles is comfortable when I tell him I love him and he also tells me. He made a giant leap in a short time. I feel loved.

Oh, well, only fifteen minutes more and I'll be at the building looking for a parking space. I think this will be a good day.

Charles

When I watched her go down to her car this morning, I felt like the house was empty. Isn't any wonder that people with no jobs do bizarre things like drugs or booze. Oh, well, it will be over in a couple of months. Time to get ready to go to the gym. Then, will I go play tennis? I could sit around the snack bar and pretend I'm at the country club.

My news searches at the usual sites turned up no new developments relating to my point of interest and the helicopter. Go work out and then go see the Chief before the tennis match. That sounds like a plan.

I walked into the Reserve Center and found the Chief in his office. He actually smiled, "Morning, Bradford. Your calendar break? Meeting isn't until Thursday night."

"Morning, Master Chief. Maybe I have to reset the calendar. Been acting funny. I can't find any news on the net about the situation. Anything you can tell me?"

"Nothing definitive. Rumor has it that they have had some weak signals from their transmitters. Don't have a fix on them yet and we don't know if their radios have been captured."

"I've known that guy for a long time. We had some interesting experiences together. He dragged my weak ass across a field to the chopper, loaded me in, and tied me down. He then gave me a morphine hit that allowed me to tolerate the pain."

"Where the hell did he get morphine?"

"I'll bet he got it from the Army." I then paused and smiled at him. "Or, somewhere else."

"I'm not going, so that's something I don't need to know right now."

"You know that I want to do this mission. Who would keep me from it?"

"At least six each lieutenants, lieutenant commanders, and commanders all up the chain. I'm trying to handle this quietly to make you sound like a reasonable choice in case anyone finds out."

'I know you're trying. I shouldn't even be asking, but I hope you understand."

"I've done 24 years in the Navy and I can't even count the number of times other people have saved my ass. Not all of them were enlisted. I'll do what I can. Just in case, check your BDUs or you might have to get new ones when you arrive and no one will want to wait for you. Get it all together in your bag. You won't have much time if they tell us it's on."

"Thanks, Chief."

At least I had something to do and I had to do it while Cynthia was not at home. No need to worry her. So, I spent three hours washing and drying my uniform and getting all my gear in order. I cleaned the Garmont T8 boots. They ought to clean up well—they cost me $120. I tried on all my stuff and made sure everything fit regulation. I hadn't gained weight, but strange changes do happen. When I checked out the fit in Cynthia's mirror, I felt a slight uneasiness. I knew I was going. By the time I finished with uniforms, it was too late to go to the tennis courts. I'll go tomorrow.

Cynthia was not coming home tonight. Laura would come over unless something happened to one of the girls. Now, I had to decide what to do for dinner. I had some chicken breasts to broil and some frozen mixed vegetables. That with a salad and a roll or two should do it. I had time to surf for some stories on the Internet or maybe look up some career sites to see what I might do when I graduated.

Cynthia called. "What mischief have you found to get into today?"

"Just the usual. Laundry, housecleaning, working out, and looking at pictures on the Internet."

"Do I have to guess what kind or do I already know?"

"Caught me red handed. Of course, I don't have any of you, so I have to seek pleasure elsewhere."

"I just talked to tonight's pleasure. She will be coming up to see you at the usual time."

"Good. How's the job?"

"Tough, today, but good. I spent most of my time looking up research studies in the online library. I have to read a lot to get up to speed on the project. Each time I read a new study, I become even more acutely aware of my own ignorance."

"I know what you mean, but remember, they've been at it a lot longer than you have. This is your first day."

"That's right, it is, but I still want to be a part of the team. I'm determined to do this well."

"You have a good work ethic, motivation, and seem fascinated with the work, so I think you'll make it."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence. I think you're right, but I'm not there yet. Enough about work. I'm anticipating the weekend."

"What do you imagine what will happen?"

"Oh, do I dare tell you? Well, I read about this threesome that had a kind of weekend orgy. No BDSM or unhealthy action, but they did a lot of exploring. They also came away feeling a lot closer."

"It was a story, though? I mean, not a case study?"

"We'll see. I have some time tonight while I'm not getting laid, so I'll go see what I can find. I've read some good erotic stories and some plain dull trash, but maybe I'll find something good."

"Ain't the Internet grand? It would take forever to find all that information in bookstores or libraries. Hell, most libraries wouldn't even carry it. I've been to some sex shops, but the reading material they have is written about the fifth grade level by someone who wouldn't know subtlety if it fell on them. I'll bet some of that crap has migrated to the Internet."

"Charles, are you the least uncomfortable with this idea?"

"I'll never know until I try. However, unless you two get in a fight I think it will be great. You're my two favorite women in the whole world."

"Don't worry. We'll work it out. I still want us all to live together. I wish we could find a way to get Tyler's rules changed."

Damn Tyler's golden rules. "I do, too, before she goes out and gets a job and doesn't go to school."

"We'll have to keep trying. Okay, I'm off to the porn sites to see what good information I can find."

"Maybe you could also try the erotic sites. Their stories might be a cut above porn."

"Night, Charles. I love you. Oh, give Laura a nice kiss for me."

"I'll tell her it's from you so she won't be confused. I love you, Cynthia. Bye." She never ceases to amaze me. What is she up to?

When Laura came in, she was wearing her cutoffs and a tube top looking all sexy. I kissed her first thing and made it a good one. "Welcome. That was a special delivery from Cynthia who requested that I give it to you personally."

"Wow! I haven't played Post Office for years. I like this game." She pushed away from me. "Before you do that again and fog my mind, I have a message to deliver from Alyssa. I'm afraid it isn't as exciting. She has a soccer game tomorrow afternoon at three thirty and wants you to come."

"I believe I can barely fit that in to my extremely tight schedule."

"She will be thrilled. Ashley is going to some event or club after school. If you're going, can Alyssa ride with you?"

"Be glad to take her. I even know where it is."

"Now that we've finished our business, I'd like my drink now."

We sat in the usual place on the couch. She said, "I've been thinking a lot about Tyler's restrictions. I'm going to decide how to approach him and talk to him directly. He's not totally unreasonable, just a little jealous. If I can convince him that I won't come back, maybe he'll change his mind about the rules."

"You know him much better than I do. I hope you're right. Cynthia is upset that we can't be seen together in public."

"Maybe if we all three went together, it wouldn't be bad. She is your girlfriend. I hope he can understand that."

"We can try it on Saturday if you want to. We can go to the jazz club, or to dinner, or to Louie's, or wherever you want to go. I think Cynthia would approve any choice you made."

"Bradford, you are so agreeable. What makes you so nice?"

"You do. I like you and always like to have you in my bed. Good loving goes a long way toward making me agreeable."

"In that case, maybe I could try to give you some good loving. C'mon, let's get horizontal."

I undressed her as she did me and we soon found ourselves in a favorite position with arms around each other, face to face, charging ourselves with impassioned kisses and body strokes.

Several minutes later, she whispered, "I'm taken with you Bradford. You make me feel desired and give me great sexual fulfillment. I can't get enough. I worry that Cynthia will change her mind."

I kissed all over her face and said softly back to her, "She opened this arrangement and I don't intend to give it up without compelling reasons. I love having you here, too. Sex between us was great from the first times."

"Oh, I remember that. I felt like such a hussy sneaking around and coming to your apartment in the middle of the day. I think even then I had an itch for you before you did anything to tempt me."

"Well, maybe I shouldn't have tried to seduce you, but I was drawn to you and you seemed to be okay with my moving forward."

"More than okay. Something short of desperate, but not much. Tyler and I had a good sex life before he strayed. I was spoiled."

After our sexual encounter, we enfolded each other until the alarm sounded in the middle of the night. She said softly, "I'm glad I came again." She giggled out loud. "Tomorrow night, I won't have you to myself. I wonder what Cynthia has in mind for our adventure. G'night, love."

"Sleep well, Laura. I hope it is as fun as I think it will be."

Friday morning, I slept in. How would I ever go back to a normal schedule that required me to do something every day? Okay, I had daddy duty today, but that wouldn't happen very often. Remember to take a book. She might not play all the time. Watching a bunch of teen girls play soccer when your charge wasn't playing would not be fun. So, I'm off to the gym after breakfast and a little surfing.

I was working at the computer when the doorbell sounded. I let Alyssa in and admired her uniform. "You look like you're ready to go get 'em today."

She jumped up and threw her arms out, "Go, Tigers, go!" Then, she gave me my hug. I couldn't help but notice again how much she had grown in the year or so I had known her. She let her hair grow and her breasts and hips developed nicely with her height. She was pretty. Her uniform displayed her body as it should be seen.

During the ten-minute ride to the soccer field, we were stopped at a light. Alyssa looked at me with a sly grin and asked, "Does my Mom tuck you in at night? She kisses me good night, and then I see her going to your house." The look on her face was pricelessly innocent, but I knew what was behind it.

No use lying. Uncomfortable as I was with the subject, I replied, "Yes, she does make sure I'm tucked in at my bedtime."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.