Cynthia - Cover

Cynthia

Copyright© 2008 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When I returned from Afghanistan, I resumed my quest for Cynthia's charms. Then she brought in Laura and her girls. All enriched my life greatly. I volunteered to return to Afghanistan on a mission to rescue a SEAL who saved my life. I feared that Cynthia would not accept a second separation, but I had no moral choice except to step in. Life is full of surprises, not all of them good.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Military   Spanking   Safe Sex   Slow  

Saturday morning, I was out servicing my truck, checking fluids, and running the vacuum inside. Laura came out to talk to me. "Good morning, Bradford. Haven't seen you in a while."

"Hey, Laura. How are you doing?"

"OK, I suppose. Nothing new. I haven't seen Cynthia. We didn't get to have our girls' lunch."

"Yeah, we had only a few days until she had to move back to her sorority."

"I know that she's dealing with a difficult divorce. Is she still your girl friend?"

"I didn't know how much she told you. Right now, I don't know. She's very busy with classes and duties in her house, so we won't see much of each other for a month or more. We'll just have to see what happens."

"Sounds like you have the same restrictions that I do."

"Her lawyer said we couldn't be seen together or even talk on the phone."

"I hate that situation. I know that you must be missing her."

"I was depending on having her around."

"Ashley and Alyssa missed you. You haven't taken them for ice cream in a while and they keep reminding me."

"We'll just have to see about that. Think they'd like to go this afternoon?"

"Oh, yeah. They were going out with their dad, but he got called out of town on some job."

"Tell them to come bang on my door after lunch and we'll see what flavors are available. Can you go with us?"

"I'd better not. No telling who would see me. I'll take a rain check for a nightcap some evening." She smiled.

"That's even better. I would have asked before, but I don't want to pressure you into temptation."

"Some days I regret making that postnuptial deal with him. Then I get some more bills and I have to feel grateful. He doesn't have to do it and I don't have to work as long as he pays. I suppose the girls are old enough to take care of themselves if I worked and maybe I'll do that next year."

"I hope you can find something you like."

"I could return to being a nurses' aide, or I could go to school to become a nurse or physician's assistant. I know my parents will support me if I ask."

"My father always told me to go for the top spot, and then retreat if you have to. I hope you can go for the best career for you."

"Interesting advice. I'll think about it. See you later." She walked away. I watched her butt in her tight jeans. She was a blond with piercing blue eyes and a great shape for someone her age, which I guessed was 35 or so. She could pass for a woman much younger. She brought out my deep lust every time I saw her, particularly dressed like that.

I had finished my soup and sandwich when I heard giggling at the door. I slipped over quietly and jerked the door open. "What do you want?"

They both stepped back in fear, and then Ashley held her head down and said, "Mom said you were going to take us for ice cream."

"Not until I get my hugs." I fell to my knees and grabbed one of them in each arm. They quickly hugged me back and started laughing.

Ashley said, "You were just trying to scare us." Alyssa just rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Did it work?"

"Yes, a little."

They hopped in the truck and fastened their belts with no word from me. Alyssa sat in the middle. "Where shall we go?"

"To the Happy Cow, of course."

They told me about school and soccer practice with both of them talking constantly. I could barely follow the fast-paced conversation.

"So, Alyssa, are you serious about soccer?"

"Yeah. I'm going to make the team. That'll be really great."

"You do and I'll come and watch you play."

"Would you? I really want you to."

"Just tell me when the games are. If I don't have class, I'll be there."

"What about Cynthia? She said she'd come?"

"She's kind of out of circulation right now. If she can't, I will come by myself."

We had our ice cream treat and returned home. When we got out of the car, Ashley came around to my side and gave me a nice kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, Bradford."

Alyssa held her hug a little tighter and her kiss was a little closer to the target. "I miss seeing you." Her body had developed considerably in the last few months.

"I miss you guys, too. We'll go again. Maybe your mother would like to go out some evening and I can stay with you."

"That would be super. Maybe we can play monopoly or something."

"Just tell her to call me." Ashley went bouncing home, looking cute in her tight jeans. Alyssa walked with a slight sway and I saw how nicely her jeans showed off her butt. Well, people grow up. She was well along to looking like Laura.

While I was studying, Cynthia called. I answered, "Hi, Babe, what's up?"

"I just wanted to talk to you. I finally broke down and confessed to my roommate that I had to make private calls. She's had her share of calls, so she understood. Now, I can ask for privacy and not feel nervous about it. I won't have to sneak out to the library. What are you doing?"

"Writing a paper. I'm trying to avoid the end of term crisis and get some work in before then."

"She laughed. "Since I'm effectively quarantined, I'm getting a lot of work done, too. It gets quiet around here when dating time comes and I have the place almost to myself. I have three more hours before even the first of them starts returning."

I teased her. "I hope you're not sneaking out on dates. Anniston would surely catch you."

"I don't worry about him. Some of Blair's friends would hear about it I'm sure. What nice thing happened to you today?"

"I took two of my girl friends to get ice cream."

"C'mon, both of them together?"

"Yep."

"How did they like sharing?"

"It was that or no ice cream. They agreed to be nice to each other."

Almost sarcastically, "Did your violinist bring her cellist friend?"

I decided to confess. No need to get her upset. "Actually, you know them. Their dad was supposed to take them this afternoon, but he had to work, so I filled in."

"This wasn't your first date?"

"No, I've taken them out before and kept them a few times when their mother had something important to do. We play Monopoly and other games."

"You've become part of the family? Do you get to enjoy the mother, too?"

"Cynthia, you know that I'm not going to answer such questions. She has a full plate and I try to help when I can. I don't do much because of school."

"Well, I'll bet she knows that I've stayed with you, so she knows more than I do."

"Yes, she did see you coming and going for several days. Wanted to know if I had a new girlfriend."

"And?"

"I told her that I hoped so. That you had to move back to the sorority to complete some necessary business."

"I hope so, too, although I could be better at girlfriending if I could see you."

"That would be much better. I might think of some things, too."

"I hate to be such a worry wart, but I miss you and I might be just a little jealous."

"I think that shoe might fit. When your divorce is settled, we'll have to see if you have anything to be jealous about."

"I think about that divorce all the time. I'll stop bugging you. Well, I'd better get back to my work. Think about me?"

"I think about you all the time. Ever since Geology."

"That's better. Bye."

Laura called. "Ashley told me that I should call you if I wanted to go out. So, I'm calling."

"Want me to come there and stay with them?"

"No, I want to go out my back door and up your stairs. I'll bring my monitor with me in case they need anything. However, they've been sleeping all night for years, so I can take a break now."

Although she didn't have Cynthia's raw beauty, she was good looking and had kind of earthy qualities that I found constantly appealing. Were circumstances different, I could have gone for her. I was in no position to take on fatherly duties and go to school and she was considerably older. So, we get together occasionally for physical recreation. I genuinely liked her and I think she cared for me more than just as a convenient child sitter.

I heard her coming up the stairs and opened the door for her. She came in wearing a housecoat and slippers. I closed the door and brought her to me for a sensational kissing session involving tongues and pelvises and little whimpers. We broke and she smiled broadly. "Now, that's the way to say hello. Let me put this monitor down and I'll have another."

I led her to the couch and asked if she wanted "The usual."

"That would be perfect. Tell me about Cynthia."

I brought our drinks and sat next to her so that we were touching. We established trust many months before. Actually, it was before I went to Afghanistan. I told her the whole story about Geology, Louie's, her marriage workshop, and that her lawyer made her move out.

At the end of the story, she asked, "She told me a lot of that story. Do you think she's the one?"

"So far, so good. As I said, she has some issues to resolve. I think she will come back here when she is out of her virtual jail and then we will see. She will have had at least a month to think about her situation and what she wants to do with me. So, if she comes back and if we find things as well as we had before, it could move to something more permanent.

"Although I think we're going to do okay, I haven't burned all my bridges and won't until she resolves her marriage problem. She let her parents talk her into going to that couples workshop when she said she really didn't want to go. That will be trouble for us if her parents continue to interfere in her life."

"Your parents won't bug you?"

"They're both dead. I'm on my own out there."

"If you don't have relatives, I guess I'll have to hassle you when you go wrong."

"I'll be good." I kissed her again.

"Won't she be jealous of your other relationships?"

"Perhaps, but I made no commitment to her other than to say I wanted her to come back when she was out of quarantine. If she does, and we continue as well as we have, I'll give her no reason to be jealous."

"That's good enough. I don't want to disrupt true love."

"No, you won't. I hope we can work things out, but we need a lot of practice being together."

"Do you love her?"

"I think I could. She's distressed and needy now. If that passes, I think we could have something good. I have to be leery because of the parent issue. In all fairness, she has to deal with me and that probably isn't the easiest job in the world."

Laura laughed out loud. "If I ever heard modest understatement of the obvious, that has to be the winner.

"You're a lot less difficult with me now that we have known each other for a couple of years, but I'll bet she thinks of you as formidable." She held both my hands, "Didn't you tell me that she was a hyper chatterbox when you brought her home from that workshop? That was only partly her nervousness. I think she might be slightly afraid of you."

"Why? I tried to help and comfort her and do what she wanted."

"You can be hard to know, Bradford. I hope you can tell her how you feel about her and that you want her to come back. She needs to know that you want her here. Otherwise, she'll just think you did your duty as a Boy Scout."

I had to think about that. Am I really that difficult?

She paused, and then said, "She went out on a limb and told you she loved you. Then, you said she mentioned that she shouldn't have done that when she talked to you on the phone. She is walking on egg shells."

"I'm not ready to tell her that I love her, although I feel like I do. What can I say?"

"What you can say is what's true for you. If you want her to come back, be sure she knows that. If you liked having her around, tell her. More than once. I'm sure she was scared to death when she had to care for you after your bike wreck."

"I can see what you're saying and I can certainly follow your advice."

"You can't get away from it. Women are word people and men are action people. Most women need to hear words — they are accustomed to talking a lot more than men do, much more. You'd doubt her sincerity if she didn't follow her words with action. She will doubt your commitment if you do not follow action with words."

"This is far more complicated than I thought."

"Most of us get by on mostly surface encounters and rarely achieve real intimacy. I think you can be a wonderful lover for her and I want you to do your best to make her feel loved." She looked at me intensely. "Based on your actions and your continued support and helping me, I believe that you love me, too. You would never say it because of my circumstances."

"I couldn't say it, but you're probably right. Another time and place and situation, we might have made a good match. I always get pleasure from our time together and I can talk to you more than anyone."

"I feel the same. I was shocked that you weren't offended that I couldn't go out with you in public after you invited me. You accepted my situation and helped me through some difficult days. Even more, you don't reject me when I'm feeling needy and need to be comforted. Then, of course, you never leave me wanting in bed. Speaking of which, that is why I came up here tonight."

I kissed her and said, "Oh, really? I thought it was my sparkling conversation."

"I was hoping you'd make something else sparkle for me."

We finished our drinks and moved toward the bed. So far, this was my favorite activity with her. Laura was an accomplished lover. She thrived on foreplay; hugging, kissing, and stroking mellowed her every time. She must miss the regular warm body in bed with her and tried to make up for it with me. She delighted me when we went into the full body hug and long kisses. I had both arms around her and she managed to get the pillow in the right place to have hers around me.

I whispered, "You feel divine, Laura. Your hot body raises my craving higher and higher."

She muttered, "I love it when you hold me like you are. Can't get enough of it. Makes me all wet and squishy."

As we kissed, I pinched her nipple firmly, knowing that it would soon lead to her first climax.

"That's just right. Hold me and pinch me. Uhmmm. Oh."

Her hips commenced gentle and then more pronounced thrusting as I continued to kiss and pinch her firmly. As I increased the tension, I could feel her becoming more enthusiastic in her movements. Then, it happened. Her hips began powerful thrusts as she put her head back and shrieked in ecstasy as her spasms overcame her.

When she reached this stage of excitement, I could keep her orgasms going by continuing my assault on her nipple and kissing her. I felt good about getting her to these points of ecstasy again and again.

She finally reached her limit on the number of times she wanted to come with my hand on her breasts and began to climb on me. She whispered, "Now is my favorite time." She inserted me into that magic velvet tunnel, let it go all the way to the end, and then sat on it with no motion except her squeezing me on the inside. After a few minutes of that, she threw her head back and began the rocking motion that would rub our pubic bones together. She peaked quickly as her voice lowered into a guttural series of interrupted moans.

"Oh, my God, Bradford, every time seems like better than the last. I think I forget how good it feels until I'm here. "She went back to her horsemanship and moved into a full gallop."

I urged, "Hurry, baby, I can't last long." Then, I spurted, letting out a loud groan. That brought her to the end as well. When she fell to my chest, I hugged her quickly and stroked her back and shoulders. "You're marvelous, Laura. You make me feel so good when I can make you feel good and you always let me know that you're having fun."

"I don't think 'fun' even begins to capture it. Rapture is more like it." She then whispered in my ear, "I have my monitor here on the night stand. Can you set your alarm and snuggle with me for a couple of hours? I hate to go home right now."

"Sure I can. Come over here and let me get you comfortable." I set the alarm and brought her into my spoon. I can tell you that this wasn't all for her pleasure. I craved a naked body next to me in the night. Not just anybody would do, but the three of them would do just fine. The next noise I heard was the radio with the NPR overnight show.

She kissed me with affection, and said, "OK, thanks for the nice date. I had a wonderful time. Don't get up. I can let myself out and I don't want to get started again." Then, she was gone. I think I remember hearing the door close.

Students took classes more seriously as the end of the term seemed imminent. I worked steadily and felt happy that I seemed to regain my motivation. Cynthia and I talked almost every day when her schedule permitted, and I found that I missed her more and more. I wanted this divorce issue to be settled. She seemed anxious about it, too.

We were talking one night and I asked her, "What are your plans for the summer?"

"Before I was involved in the divorce, I had considered an internship at the Research Triangle Park. Now, I can't really schedule anything until I know what's happening." She hesitated, "What about you?"

"I have to do two weeks active duty in California to refresh mountain and desert operations. I'm hoping to pick up a few credits in one of the summer terms if I can work it in."

"Where in California?"

"Unfortunately, not in San Francisco or San Diego. It's at a place you don't even want to know about in the desert, Camp Billy Machen."

"With a name like that, it sounds like fun."

"Lots of work, lots of thrills, and I'll be happy to get on the plane home. I'm not sure why they're having me go, since I can't do regular SEAL sea duty. Maybe they're transferring me from the water to the desert. I have, of course, enjoyed the mountains in Afghanistan."

"I'm not sure I was ready to know that. You go to Afghanistan and end up in the hospital. Then, you go for a bike ride and end up in the hospital. Now, you're going out in the desert to 'learn desert operations' and I don't even know where the camp or the hospital is."

"I'll send you a map. Did I tell you how grateful I was when you had to care for me after the bike wreck? That was above and beyond your normal task list."

"Thanks a lot. You told me, but I don't mind hearing it again. It was the least I could do, considering what you did for me. I'll have to give them an answer about the internship in a week. When will you know your dates?"

"I'll call the Chief tomorrow and see if I can find out. Strange that he hasn't told me."

"That man worries me. He controls part of your life."

"That he does. I knew that when I signed up. I have only two more years on my contract." I remembered Laura's advice. "I hope this comes out right. I want you to come back here the first day you can. I miss you. I say that, knowing the uncertainty in both our lives. I don't know how many days or weeks we will have to be together, but I want us to enjoy them together."

She was silent. "Just a minute. I have to finish crying. Other than the first time we shared our passion in your bed, that's the first time you ever invited me to stay with you. I always begged you to take me in." She sniffled. "I accept your invitation and will be there as soon as I can. You just made my whole day and week."

"I'm glad you feel that way and long to feel you next to me."

"Night, darling."

"Night Cynthia."

I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. I don't know why that was so hard. She knows the uncertainty, but Laura was right. She needed to hear it. I hope I can learn Laura's new rules.

I worked hard Sunday and could almost see the taillights at the end of the tunnel. My assignments were effectively done. I could budget the time and be finished with the papers before I had to start getting serious about the finals.

Monday started out like most Mondays and I had adopted a routine that didn't require changing schedules and then trying to remember what to do next. Maybe the Navy had worn off on me, but I liked it when Cynthia planned our weeks. I was walking toward the union to get lunch when my phone vibrated. It was Cynthia.

"Charles Bradford, you will never guess why I'm calling." She sounded excited.

"You passed a test?"

"Jerk. I just heard from Anniston and he has a signed agreement. I can get out of jail now."

"Great. Did it work out like you wanted?"

"I'm meeting him this afternoon at four and I hope you'll go with me. I feel more comfortable when you hear the details from him. He told me that I didn't have to hide anymore, though."

"I don't have my schedule on my PDA. The person who used to do that moved out and left me on my own."

"Poor baby. Maybe you can find someone else to do it."

"Okay, I'll see you at four in his office."

""I'll have to run there after class, so wait outside for me and we can go in together. The last time we went to his office, I had promised you a quickie before I had to go to the sorority meeting. May I make good on my promise after we get through with Anniston?"

"Of course. Let's see, that was six weeks ago. I'll have to collect some interest on that debt."

"Believe me, there is plenty of interest available. Gotta' go."

I waited in the lobby of Anniston's office reading through some good legal pamphlets that talked about wills and trusts. One warning on a flyer caught my attention.

You're never too young to have a will. Bad things like accidents and serious medical problems happen to young and old alike. Prudent people have wills. They also have living wills that describe what should happen to them if they are incapable of making good medical decisions after an accident.

I read on and the article described what should be done if a person had no next of kin or close relatives that would receive the deceased assets. That warning really caught my interest. I had no relatives. I had good assets and would have to decide what to do with them. What would have happened to that money and property if the bullet that got me in Afghanistan had been just a few inches to the right? I took a deep breath. Then, there was the bicycle accident. Who would have decided for me if I had been out of it and needed someone to pull the plug?

The next few pages of horror stories made up my mind. I would have those documents done. Then, I read the list of items to describe and the kinds of decisions I would have to make. It would not be easy, but I had to do it. I also had to find someone to be my medical surrogate. I was lost in deep thought when Cynthia came in.

"Charles. I'm so glad you're here. I had to meet with him several times and I never liked going alone. It had to be that way though."

I stood and brought her into a bear hug. 'Hi, babe. I'm glad to see you."

"Ummm, me, too."

As we were standing clutched together, Anniston came out and actually smiled. He winked at her and said dryly, "I guess he's here for moral support." Then, he actually chuckled. "Come on in. I have good news."

We sat on the couch holding hands like school kids once again. He started. "Mr. Bradford, I hope you will forgive me for being so abrupt the last time you were here, but I had to make it clear how important it was to keep her away from you. Fortunately, you both followed the instructions and most everything came out just as we asked."

For the next half hour, he reviewed the terms and conditions, most of which were fairly trivial. She received her lump sum divorce payment according to the prenuptial agreement and waived any kind of periodic payments she might have been able to negotiate. She also had her legal maiden name back. The personal property wasn't extensive and her portion had been put in storage.

As we left, he came to shake my hand and said, "I know that you have been supportive of Cynthia and kept your part of the bargain. We both appreciate that. Something told me that I'd see you again. Well, if you ever need legal services, keep me in mind."

I stopped at the top of the stairs in the hallway and brought her to me in a lengthy delicious kiss. I whispered, "Now what was that about a quickie?"

"I'm on my way home. I'll be waiting for you. Don't tarry."

I rushed home and polished my cheap champagne flutes that I received as some kind of bonus at the supermarket. They were okay. I also had been keeping a split of champagne for this occasion. So, I put the glasses in the freezer for a few minutes and quickly ran the shaver over my face. What was keeping her? Then, I walked over to the window and saw her chatting with Laura by her car. They had a hug and then Cynthia came up the stairs.

When she came in, she threw her arms around me and literally cried on my chest. "I'm so glad to be here. Living in a sorority after you've lived on your own in an apartment is miserable. Too many people and too much time wasted on gossip and other trivial stuff." She kissed me. "And, no one to cuddle with at night. That was the worst part."

I led her to the couch and moved to get the champagne. "I bought this to welcome you home. It is the beginning of the ceremony."

"What's next?"

"Enjoy your wine and you will see. Don't try to get ahead of yourself."

"Jerk."

"Bitch."

She smiled and said, "you forgot to mention 'wayward wife.'"

I held up my glass. "Wayward no more. Free at last."

She leaned over to kiss me again. "You'll have to get used to my new name, too. This is good wine. I haven't had champagne in a while. I remember why people drink it now."

"Actually, I knew you first as Carr, so that's what is in my memory circuit. The champagne is good, and the company's not bad either. That always helps."

She looked over the rim of her glass. "Remember that I told you I was taking up pole dancing?" She pushed on my shoulder. "You promised to erect a pole for me."

"One of them is already erect."

"I'd like to try dancing on it to see if it is the right size."

We finished our wine and I pulled her up from the couch. She went to the bed and began her stripper routine of getting out of her clothes. Mine were quickly on the floor and my eyes glued to the strip show as I sat on the bed. I'm sure glad I changed the sheets. I read once that women much prefer to get naked on clean sheets.

She said, "I can make this better with the right kind of music, but I'll save that for later." Then, she did a credible imitation of a pole dancer without the pole.

"Hey, you did pick up a few pointers in that class. Now, I have to find a suitable place for the pole."

"Can you build me a little platform to hold the pole?"

"Consider it done. I'll have to check with Laura, but I don't plan to damage any walls or the ceiling."

She launched herself across the large bed and climbed right on top of me, planting her breasts right on my chest. "My God, you feel good, Charles. Please hold me against you."

I held her and caressed her back and butt as she put her lips on my neck blowing, sucking, and kissing. She knew my soft spot. I struggled with my arm to retrieve a latex finger cot from my drawer. I dipped it into her pussy several times until it was wet and slippery and then inserted it into her asshole.

"I'm so glad you're still naughty. You're the first person that ever did that to me and it really gets me started." Slow thrusts from my finger awakened her physical arousal as she began moving around and whimpering. "Yes, that gets my attention." Then she sat up and inserted my raging erection into the precious portal leading to the tunnel of ecstasy.

She wailed, "Ohhh, that does, too. That really gets my attention."

"Glad you could find it a home. The ambience is outstanding."

She continued to ride more vigorously as her breathing became faster and her pleasure moans were longer. It had been a while for me and I knew I wouldn't last long the first time. She exploded and then resumed her rotation until she came again just as I did.

"Charles, I needed that so much. You electrify my very soul in the middle of that bumping and grinding. I remember your making me feel good, but it just seems to get better."

I pulled her to me and whispered, "Now, Cynthia, I'd rather that you didn't put me off for so long next time."

She bashed my shoulder and then looked shocked. "Omigod, I hope I didn't hit your sore shoulder."

"No. It was the other one, but it has mostly healed. Nothing from the wreck hurts any more, except when I try to press too deep some places."

We lay quietly for a while, getting accustomed to having each other close. I had both arms around her and she was glued to my body. After a nice session of hugging and stroking, she said, "What are we going to do about dinner?"

"Considering that I haven't bought adequate food, not knowing you were coming home, I think we should go out somewhere. I'd like to go to the Italian place that just opened. Most of their menu is from northern Italy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.