Cynthia - Cover

Cynthia

Copyright© 2008 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - When I returned from Afghanistan, I resumed my quest for Cynthia's charms. Then she brought in Laura and her girls. All enriched my life greatly. I volunteered to return to Afghanistan on a mission to rescue a SEAL who saved my life. I feared that Cynthia would not accept a second separation, but I had no moral choice except to step in. Life is full of surprises, not all of them good.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Military   Spanking   Safe Sex   Slow  

Cynthia

We all went to the airport to take Alyssa and Ashley to go visit their father. I coached Alyssa to take care of Ashley and not to get caught up in flirting so much that her attention was totally occupied. She wore her most flattering jeans and blouse, looking much older than her fifteen years. Within minutes after arriving at the airport where she would change planes for Iowa, she would attract attention. Although she was traveling as an unaccompanied minor, I still fretted.

As she prepared to go through security, she said, "I'll do what you said. Don't worry. I came straight home from the concert didn't I?"

I replied, "I give you all the slack that I think you can handle all the time. As long as we're straight with each other, you will have an exciting life. I hope you have a good time with your father."

She kissed us all, although she just looked in Charles' eyes as he hugged her with no kiss. Anyone who saw her would know that gaze.

We'd barely returned home when we found Christina making coffee, smelling up the whole house with the aroma. As we sat with the coffee, Charles said, "Well, this is a treat. I see that you didn't have to use any knives."

She replied, "If I didn't know better, I would think you were mentally challenged for that remark." She laughed nervously. "Now, I know that you all have work to do, so I'll clean up. I can't stand the thought of keeping you from your studies."

I said, "You need to practice, so you may go to the apartment, or you can go in the living room. If it's all right with Laura and Charles, I'd like you to do it here just to see if it bothers us."

Charles went to Alyssa's computer, I went to my room, and Laura went to hers. Soon, I heard the sounds of Christina's scale drills as the mellow sound of the violin filled the house. I knew that it wouldn't bother me at all and I hoped the others would like the sounds.

With three days of intense student activity, our classes were organized, the materials and books were located, and we had established a routine. After dinner, we all did class work while Christina practiced, sometimes as long as four hours. We usually took a coffee break together after a couple of hours.

One night, she asked me, "Can you tell any improvement in those scales that I'm playing? They're a new variation that my teacher gave me."

Charles laughed and said, "Christina always asks if I can tell the difference, which I can't. Only her teacher has an ear trained enough to hear improvements. So, I always tell her that she's getting better and even though she knows that I don't know, she believes me."

Christina laughed. "Yeah, I know he's putting me on. I'm used to having music students around who can tell the difference."

I said, "Okay, Christina, from now on, I'm going to tell you that I don't think you're improving."

"No. I don't think I could handle that."

"Even though you know that I can't tell?"

She smiled. "We musicians need a lot of approval and no negatives."

Later, Charles said to me privately, "You know and I know that logically what we tell her is just random. We don't know the difference in great and super. I learned long ago to be positive and never be specific. It's quite different than taking golf lessons."

"Okay. She'll get only positive from me, irrelevant as it may be. I can't be responsible for an artist's depression."

He asked, "How are you feeling about having her here?"

I knew the answer. "She enriches our lives and brings a new dimension to our table. I love to hear her practice and it hasn't bothered me one bit. I'm just glad she doesn't play the trumpet."

He said, "It never bothered me either, even when she was in the same room. I enjoyed hearing her then and I'm happy she's comfortable being here."

"She practiced upstairs?"

"I bought her a spare music stand and she left it up there. She practiced there when I was home or in class. Sometimes, we'd work all weekend. I even hooked up the burglar alarm so that she could go to class and leave her violin."

I replied, "You're a strange man, Charles Bradford. You enjoy killing Taliban and violin concertos with about the same zeal."

"I'd never thought of it that way. Maybe if I had my fill of one or the other I'd look forward to the variety. Now, I'll be happy with the violin."

"She loves you, you know? Are you going to sleep with her?"

He came back quickly. "Are you?"

"If I could have my way, I'd like her to join us in a threesome. Would you?"

"If you're asking if I'd like to watch the two of you make out, I'd love to be right there up close"

I said, "I ordinarily don't like perfume, but her fragrance captures me and I don't know what it is. I suppose you bought it for her."

He chuckled. "I'm ashamed to admit it, but my old high school girl friend wore it. When I first dated Christina, I bought some for her. It gave me an instant hard on."

"Why didn't you buy some for me?"

"Because you never wear any perfume. I've smelled you plenty of times, even in Geology, and always liked you that way. I like it a lot when you smell womanly and get me hard."

I breathed deeply, feeling instantly horny. "I'm going to invite her. I think I can do it without creating any pressure or discomfort. I'd hate to make her uncomfortable enough to leave."

I went downstairs and sat reading in a large chair while she practiced a particularly difficult piece. She started over on a section three times, each time shaking her head. Soon, she turned off her metronome and said, "Today, I can't get that part right. I'm going to quit and start fresh tomorrow."

"You look tired and frustrated."

She sighed. "I know I can get it. It just isn't coming today and I don't want to practice errors."

I decided to risk it. "Why don't you come upstairs and let me rub your back. You look tense."

She looked surprised. "Bradford wouldn't mind?"

"Not if we make him help."

She thought for a minute and then said, "If you're serious, I'd love it. It's been a while since anyone gave me a massage."

I stopped by to tell Laura what we were up to before proceeding. In my room, I said, "You comfortable taking your clothes off?"

She pondered just a few seconds, "A little, but you're a girl and he's — uhh — seen me before, so I guess I'm okay if you are."

I asked, "Do I need to cover you with a towel?"

"No. You can't work through a towel." She stood by the bed and removed her clothes at a normal pace. No rush. No pauses. Not quite centerfold material, but very close. My throat dried as the initial thrill of seeing her naked rippled through me. Her aroma made me want her right then.

I had her lie face down and said, "I'll get him." Her back muscles bulged out of her skin slightly, making it obvious that she put some time in shaping them.

She smiled and mumbled, "Umm hmm."

When Charles came in, I said, "Take your jeans off before getting on the bed." I did the same, leaving me in a blouse and panties.

Charles put some warm massage oil on her and began to work her shoulders. He obviously knew exactly the muscles to address to give her the most relief. She made sounds of approval as he worked her.

I began to work her feet, then started moving up her legs while he focused on her shoulders and neck. I reached the insides of her thighs before hearing the first sounds of arousal combined with the first smell other than her perfume. Then, I noticed the familiar visual sign of her excitement as her pussy let out small drops of a milky fluid that ran onto the towel under her belly. My panties were quickly damp as I observed her first puffy awakening. I didn't touch her directly, being slightly uncertain of her wishes.

I heard Charles whisper, "Turn over, Love. I need to work the other side."

"I'm so limp that I'm not sure I can."

She raised her body and we helped her turn. She had her arms around his neck for support and then suddenly she kissed him and held it. She started pulling his shirt over his head. When he brought her naked breasts against him, she looked over at me and smiled. She said, "Bradford, I want you right now."

He practically jumped out of his briefs and went instantly between her legs. I know what desire is and she seemed to be in such a state that she couldn't wait. She guided his glistening cock as he plunged inside her in two seconds. He made strong thrusts as she whined approval each time he went all the way in. He made her come within five or six hard pushes and then he stopped. He soon put his arms around her and rolled on his back. She sat up to start her gyrations, each one being more dramatic than the prior.

By then, my state of desire made it imperative to provide my own relief, which took about the same amount of time as Christina. After she passed one pinnacle, she stopped and looked directly at me. "Cynthia, I have to thank you for taking care of me. Being around you horny women made me edgier than I can remember." She looked down at Charles and then smiled at me. "Why don't you finish him if you don't mind sharing."

We traded places with her sitting on her knees right beside me as I plunged his wet pole to its proper home. She turned my face to her and kissed me as I rotated my captive's tool inside. I loved her kiss and didn't have time to think about the implications of this deed for tomorrow. I felt her hand on my nipple, squeezing with just the right pressure, which was my last memory before a thundering orgasm. Judging by the wetness inside, Charles must have pumped me full at the same time.

I could have gone on for more, but I had such a wonderful glow inside that I wanted just to be held and stroked like a needy cat. Charles laid in the middle while Christina and I cuddled up to him with our heads on his shoulder, having one arm around each of us. This position seemed so normal with him. It had been ages since I slept with him alone, since Laura always joined us now.

I stroked her face and said, "Good night, Christina. I guess that you'll get benefits in addition to friendship."

I could hear her sniffling back her tears, which continued for a while. When she was able to talk, she said, "I felt so happy with just the friendship; the benefits were more than I hoped for."

As I settled in to get ready for sleep, I kissed Charles and told him that I loved him. He whispered the same to me. I'm almost sure that she told him the same. Now, I worried that if Laura didn't find Cantera to her liking, Charles would be left with the three of us and that wouldn't make him happy. I knew that Daniel could be counted on to help us out of our problem until Alyssa returned, but we didn't know how long Christina would live with us. I felt Charles deposit begin to leak out and went immediately to the bathroom to clean myself. I looked out the window to see lights in the apartment and a car parked behind Charles' truck. Laura's door was open.

Tears came to my eyes immediately, because I knew that Laura was there with that man and she wouldn't have taken him there if she didn't feel strongly for him. She needed a good man her age to focus on -- someone who would be around after we had to move. My feeling of gratitude stayed with me all the way back to the bed where I could take him in my arms and sleep. One of my worries seemed to be taking care of itself, at least for now.

When morning came, I had Charles in my spoon and Christina was in his. In reviewing the events of the night, I wondered how everyone would feel this morning. If we'd all been a little high, we could blame it on the wine, but that wasn't the case. Since they were both still sleeping, I decided to get coffee and let them have peace. Would she get him again?

Christina appeared wearing nothing but a tee shirt, and moved to the coffee pot. She smiled at me and said, "Let me tell you a story about this camel in the desert who wanted to put his nose under his owner's tent." Then, she came over close and kissed my cheek. She turned her body and then said, "My humps are on the front, but I still feel like a camel wanting more."

I'd become aware of her sense of humor during the previous week or so, but the way she put the camel story tickled me. I laughed at her. "I'm glad you enjoyed our tent. I trust that you're not so edgy this morning."

"I couldn't feel better. When my back muscles relaxed and stopped hurting, all the energy went directly to my pussy. When he put out the fire, I slept better than I have in weeks."

"I could tell that you were in a state when you started dripping. On top of that, there's good news this morning. I think Laura may have found a new source of pleasure last night."

"Good for her."

"Good for us, too. The way things have worked out here, Laura and I share him. He gets anxious when he has three."

"I can see why he would if you two are as needy as I am."

"I hope I can trust you to be discreet. Recently, we've had some help from Daniel, Alyssa's boyfriend. I don't think you've met him yet."

"No, but if you recommend him, perhaps I should." Then, she paused and thought for a minute. "I think I'm getting the picture. You, Laura, and Alyssa share Bradford and Daniel?"

I laughed. "Not exactly. Laura hasn't enjoyed Daniel yet because she's concerned that he's her daughter's boyfriend. Kind of a mother attitude."

"What about the man Laura is dating?"

"He's a member of the family, sort of, but not yet in the in-group. We like him and think he might be the right kind of person for Laura. She's been isolated by her divorce and he's the first man she has chosen to date."

"With your approval I will continue to cuddle with Bradford until I leave. I really miss having his arms around me."

"I think both of us will enjoy having you join our sleep group. I about went crazy when he was in Afghanistan and if it hadn't been for Laura to hold me, I would have been very alone."

Charles joined us, still in a semi-sleep state before getting his coffee. He took a couple of large sips and then said, "Good morning, ladies. I hope you slept well." He came to the table and kissed me first and then Christina.

We both murmured approval. I said, "Laura had company last night in the apartment and I don't know if she's coming to breakfast."

"That's very good news. She must have sneaked him in after we retired..."

Christina said, "She's just like the rest of us. She wants to matter to someone and have that person matter to her. Weren't you ever nervous?"

He laughed. "How can you ask? Surely you remember. I was worse with Cynthia than I was with you."

I laughed and said, "Sure you were. You were so nervous that it took you two years to ask me out after I was already married. How long did it take him to find you Christina?"

"We talked a lot and I thought I must have smelled bad. Maybe a month or two before I had even a hint. I wouldn't describe him as a smooth operator."

"You guys both intimidated me. Cynthia is smarter, and I almost asked you out until I heard you play. That made me nervous."

"Well, if I was too talented and Cynthia was too smart, I wonder what kind of bimbos you were dating before us."

He blushed and said, "I'm through with this contest that I can't possibly win. I did date a dancer for a while. She was almost a bimbo, but it wasn't her brains that attracted me."

She said, "So, it wasn't her brain, but her bra size?"

He laughed. "My very first experience with remanufactured breasts. They look good when they're covered, but they don't have a lot of feeling. I was just as happy to go back to school."

She said, "Well, Cynthia, at least we know that we passed the pencil test. Some of those are so firm that they won't hold a pencil."

I said, "Charles, will you take us to the waffle palace for breakfast?"

"Sure, if you don't wear bras."

She came back quickly. "Take us to dinner and we'll see what we can see. I can't get in the mood for boobs at breakfast."

While we were waiting for our meal, I asked Christina, "Is there anything that either of us can do to help your career?"

"I don't know unless you know the music directors of some orchestras."

"I don't, but I'll call Mother. She knows people who know people. You might have to go see her, though."

Charles said, "Don't miss a chance to visit Bobbie. You will get along very well with her."

I said, "Look, if we don't have a heavy class load next weekend, we can go there and have fun. You never know how it might work out. We'll ask Daniel so that he and Charles can play golf with my father."

Laura came down while we were having breakfast. She had both the look of satiation and a warm smile for us. I said, "Well, now, my daughter comes home in the middle of the morning looking like she's been doing things I warned her against."

She replied quickly, "Yes, I have. You warned me that I might like it, and you were right."

She then went on to tell of a phone conversation in which he was surprise at being invited to Charles' apartment, and how nicely they spent the night together.

She then said, "I have just enough time to shower and wash my hair. He's coming for me to show me his farm. It takes a while to get there."

I teased, "Well, he knows you have children. Didn't the little darlings scare him?"

"We didn't plan our future just yet and I didn't mention adoption, but I like his company and we get along just fine."

I had to. "Since you're going out with him again, I guess he passed muster last night."

She rolled her eyes. "When I get home, I might tell you about it if you don't get too protective of me. However, I will accept another invitation to compete in his horizontal games."

She was off. I said to Charles, "Well, it looks like she has an appropriate distraction. Alyssa was right, 'that Navy guy' liked her and thought she was hot."

He said, "That's the first time since I've known her to hear her interested in another man. She pined for Tyler until I think she finally recovered and then stayed celibate all the time he controlled her dating. It's great to hear her so positive."

By some maneuvering, I made arrangements to miss a class, Charles had no classes on Friday, and Christina was completely unscheduled. My next challenge would be Daniel. I'm not sure why I thought taking Daniel would be a good idea, but he would profit from the exposure at the club. Yes, Cynthia. What else would he profit from? I called his mother, who willingly agreed for him to have another chance to play the club course.

I called Mother to set up all the details. She said, "I find it unusual that you're bringing one of Bradford's former girl friends with you, but I've given up trying to understand. I do know a woman on the board of the symphony and I will be happy to talk to her about the protocol over a nice lunch."

"I'll have to get some advice from Christina about what to ask for. I'll call you back."

I found out from Christina that all the woman should ask for was an audition or tryout. In a decent orchestra, the music director made the final decisions whether or not the donors' favorites were up for consideration.

When I called Mother back, she told me that the board member was a college friend and sorority sister. They liked to get together every month or so to exchange gossip and laugh at their former classmates. She said the woman could easily arrange an audition since she was a large contributor, but that she couldn't influence the decision.

Charles, Christina, and I were eating dinner. He said, "Well, you get Daniel a shot at sponsorship by the club and now Christina a possible audition with a decent orchestra. I'm glad I know you because I'll be looking for a job some day."

I said, "That should remind you to stay on my good side and give me my way. Never know what that might get you."

I noticed Christina look at both of us and tears begin to flow down her cheeks. She snuffled loudly and rambled, "I don't believe I have such good friends. I was terribly jealous when I attacked you in the market and now my life is even better and I didn't even do anything." She sniffled again. "I appreciate you guys more than I can say."

Charles said, "You already said it. We do it because we want to and we can."

I said, "You may not know it, but you brighten our lives just being here. I love to hear your playing fill the house. How you get that much emotion out of an instrument that small amazes me."

Friday afternoon found us heading out west to Mother's house. Not as much fun this time since Charles and Daniel sat in the front, leaving Christina and me in the back. I whispered to her, "Look, I love you, but I'd like to ride a while with Daniel. Can you occupy Charles?"

"Cynthia!" She laughed. "I'll do my best, within the rules of safe driving."

When I asked Charles to stop for a break, I told Daniel to get in the back with me. The huge smile on his face greatly reassured me. I fully intended to give him another lovemaking test and I was happy to see that he seemed interested. Back on the highway, Daniel took my hand quickly and drew me to him, planting delicious kisses all round my mouth before we found mutual tongue discovery. What a pleasant way to pass the time on the highway. I'm sure that we could have wiggled around and fucked, but I'd rather save that for a comfortable bed. There's something incredibly hot about having an adolescent lust for you. Yes, I would need a panty liner.

Mother treated Christina like some kind of famous artist who had already arrived. Dad treated her like the good looking woman she was, attending to her wishes and watching her every twitch. Mother served a lovely dinner — one of my favorites — a garlicky Mediterranean baked fish with an array of vegetables and her unique flavored rice. As usual Dad selected a wonderful red wine. I watched Daniel, knowing that he was now more comfortable, as he enjoyed the food and joined the conversation. Mother drew him into the chat as she skillfully merged her attention between him and Christina.

After dinner, I whispered to Christina and asked if she'd be comfortable playing a short concert for them. She agreed without hesitation or having to be coaxed, once again raising my impression of her as a person. I was used to hearing her, but my parents weren't. Both of them looked in awe as she played a movement of a Brahms quartet and then one movement from the familiar Tchaikovsky violin concerto. When she finished, we all applauded, an accolade she accepted gracefully.

Mother said, "Where did you find this marvelous musician, Cynthia?" Mother prided herself on the interesting guests she invited to dinner and I could see the little wheels turning in her head about how she would introduce Christina.

Christina jumped in, "Well, Cynthia picked me up in the supermarket after I accused her of taking my boyfriend. Bradford had discarded me and she helped me get over it."

The serious theme of the evening quickly turned to laughter.

Mother said, "Christina, do you have to return with Bradford and Cynthia?"

Christina looked puzzled, and said haltingly, "I guess not. I don't have obligations there."

"If you could stay with us next week, I can invite some people to dinner and see if we can't cast a wider net."

I interpreted mother's remark. "Christina, Mother can call her sorority sister on the board and get you an audition, but she thinks if they have some friends over, you might meet other interesting people."

She still looked confused. "Why?"

Mother said, "Well, if your music teacher was a male and I had the hots for him, would you introduce me?"

This is my mother?

"Yes, of course. That would be easy. I can tell you that he would be interested."

Mother replied, "Thank you. Well, then, let me return the favor. I don't think it can hurt you to know important local people."

She looked at me and then Charles. He said, "I don't see any downside. You get to meet people who might be helpful. Bobbie gets to have a party and thrill her friends. So, you have to play the Brahms and the Tchaikovsky or something else interesting. You know, sing for your supper."

Christina said, "Bradford, may I talk to you?"

He took her hand and went into the other room. When they came out, she smiled broadly and said, "Bobbie, I would be thrilled to stay with you and meet your friends."

Mother said, "I know this is a surprise. Certainly no more of a surprise than hearing you play. I'm going to see to it that you play solo appearances with good orchestras."

Christina gasped, "Oh, no, please. Get me a chair and let me work up to it. I'm not ready to do the big solo."

Mother laughed, "Some things I know how to do, like arranging people's lives. You have no idea how hard I worked on getting Cynthia to marry correctly. I haven't a clue about how to get you center stage."

At least ten seconds of dead silence was followed by huge guffaws from Dad, Charles, and Mother. Daniel and Christina were at sea in the interchange. We all had more wine.

After Scotch, Dad is sometimes a clown. "So, Christina, how do you feel about having babies?"

She gasped, and then was silent. I said, "Nope, old man, she ain't a breeder."

He said, just like Big Daddy in the play, "Cynthia, when are you bringing home a breeder?"

"Daddy, this isn't Tennessee Williams. Maybe we can find a donor for you."

Charles said, "I've never told anyone this. If you'll indulge me, I'll try." He gracefully accepted Daddy's offer of Scotch.

"One night late, I was on a flight from here — well, home -- to Chicago. Snow closed the airport. One of my fellow passengers had a young child or baby. I was wired from coffee and had no hope of sleeping in the dreadful chairs."

"I saw her squirm, so I knew that she had to find a ladies room quickly. I told her I would mind the kid while she went off to her duty. She came back to find that I hadn't stolen the child. Then, she laughed and said, 'I see that you didn't kidnap the little darling. Should I give you more time?'"

I heard strange chuckles from the group. I interrupted, "Charles, this is new to me. Please go on."

He continued. "I had a friend in the Navy who was now in operations with the airline. I called him and asked for the real information. Five minutes later, he called back and told me that we'd be there at least a day, while the information in the boarding lounge indicated we'd be leaving in a couple of hours. I went into my PDA and quickly located a hotel near Midway Airport and booked it. I asked the woman if she wanted to go to the hotel with me."

I said, "Charles, I've never known you to be so smooth. Just right out invited her to share your room?"

He continued. "They sent the van for us and within thirty minutes, we were in our hotel room. Neither of us had our bags, so I got some kits from the front desk to add to the ones we received from the airline. We at least had tooth brushes and other necessities."

I said, "Come on, get to the good part that comes right at the end of the chapter."

He chuckled and continued. "She took a shower — alone Cynthia -- while I watched the child. When she came out, she sat on her bed — don't get your hopes up, we had two beds — and began to brush her wet hair. When I came out from my shower, she had laid back on the bed and was fast asleep. Holding the baby next to her."

He took a sip from his drink. "When I was dry, I took the child and made it a safe place to sleep by propping some pillows in the chair. Then, I tucked her in and retired, completely exhausted. Within the hour, the baby began to cry. The woman slept. So, to make a long story short. I walked the baby around the room for an hour trying to get it back to sleep. I even fed it some of the contents of her bottle."

Mother said, "You just let her sleep and walked the strange baby?"

"I couldn't wake her. I learned later that she had just come from Germany from visiting her husband in the Army and had been up for twenty four hours or so. Anyway, I got the child back to sleep and resumed my nap. Every other hour, the baby cried for thirty minutes or so and I couldn't sleep. So, I walked it. Each walk seemed to be good for an hour of sleep. By morning, I had to wake the mother forcefully to get us back to the airport in time. It was during the fourth or fifth walk that I decided I wasn't cut out to be a daddy. That was my first night and I'll bet the woman had been doing it for days or weeks." He paused, "When she wasn't crying her eyes out, I enjoyed holding her."

Mother and Dad were both completely silent with the rest of the room just staring at him. Daniel's mouth was open in shock. Finally, I said, "We've all had a long day and should be getting off to bed." We made our farewells and the four of us went out to the guest house.

When we were in the guest cottage, I said, "So, You're not giving me babies? Ever?"

He said quickly, "When do you want to start? I can get myself retrofitted for sperm production in a month or so."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.