Cynthia - Cover

Cynthia

Copyright© 2008 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - When I returned from Afghanistan, I resumed my quest for Cynthia's charms. Then she brought in Laura and her girls. All enriched my life greatly. I volunteered to return to Afghanistan on a mission to rescue a SEAL who saved my life. I feared that Cynthia would not accept a second separation, but I had no moral choice except to step in. Life is full of surprises, not all of them good.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Military   Spanking   Safe Sex   Slow  

Bradford

Nate drove us to the impressive club. I've played some nice courses and this one is right up there. We arrived in time to go to the practice tee before our starting time. Daniel brought his clubs out of the protective cover and I admired them. He had good tools. I noticed that Nate saw them, too. Daniel took some practice swings and then moved to his mid irons. After he hit a few, I was glad we weren't playing for money.

Fortunately, my balls were going pretty much where they were aimed. I hoped I could keep them on the fairway. Nate hit some nice ones, too. His drives went out about 250 yards or so and bunched themselves toward the right. Daniel's went at least thirty yards farther. I hit well for me and scattered some between the two of them and some short of Nate.

Several other golfers were gathered around the first tee. Daniel had the honor and hit one right down the middle about 300 yards. He would have an easy iron shot on the par four. Several people commented on his drive. My drive went out nicely and Nate hit his a little short on the right side of the fairway. So, that was the best place to approach the green. I'll remember tomorrow. As we played, Daniel was holding par on most holes with one birdie to offset his bogey. Nate and I alternated between par and bogey. Okay, dammit, I had one double bogey, but I made a great shot out of the sand. Daniel carried his own clubs while Nate and I rode in the cart.

He said, "I'm glad I didn't offer to let him win a little money. I had no idea we'd be up against a scratch player."

"Alyssa said he was good, but I thought that was because she was sweet on him."

He looked at me with what seemed like a question. Then, he said, "That girl doesn't miss much."

I said, "No, she's bright as hell and quite perceptive for her age. For any age. She's also a good person. That's a fine combination."

We were waiting for the foursome ahead of us to finish the hole. He asked, "Will you tell me about your tour in Afghanistan sometime? I'm getting confusing information from Cynthia."

"Sure. Anything you want to know. Nothing's classified anymore."

"Bobbie said that you volunteered."

I told him the whole story, including my first tour and my affection for Cynthia. We had time on each hole while the slow players ahead of us refused to let us play through. He took their names and I'm sure would tell the starter when we returned. By the time we finished the round, he finished his questions.

As we walked toward the snack bar, if you could call something that elaborate a snack bar, he congratulated Daniel on his game. Daniel said, "As you know, some days they go where you point them. Some days they don't. Today was my day. I couldn't believe how lucky I was with the putter."

Nate replied, "You're too modest. You read them perfectly." He said to me, "Bradford, Cynthia didn't tell me that you played that well."

"I went to school on Daniel and most of my shots went where they were aimed. Doesn't happen every day."

He introduced us to some of his friends, but he didn't say who we were. I didn't know who we were either. One of them had seen Daniel smoke the course and started a conversation. He asked Daniel if he had a home club and Daniel said he played on the school team and they used the public and university courses.

The man thought for a minute and said, "Would you like this to be your home club?"

Nate said to me, "He's president of the club and is always looking for talent."

Daniel said, "Well, it's four hours here and I don't have the exclusive use of a car. I'm not sure how we could work that out, but I appreciate your thought."

"Would you come out tomorrow and hit some for our pro? I'm not giving up that easy for lack of a car."

Daniel looked at Nate who nodded. "Sure, what time?"

Nate said, "We're playing at nine tomorrow. How about before or after?"

"After. It will take me a little time to tell the pro and let him juggle his schedule."

Nate patted Daniel on the back. "I don't know your plans, but I think it would make sense to hear what they have to say. What year are you?"

"I'll be a junior."

Nate gasped. "Jesus Christ, so to speak. Yes, it would be worth your while to talk to him. Our pro is a damn good coach and golf strategist. I'm excited just hearing about it."

We went back to our eating. "Cynthia tells me that you took a class with her and she became fond of you. She was highly annoyed that you ignored her." He laughed.

I explained the circumstances and assured him that the attraction was not one way. I think I said something like, "It was one of the biggest mistakes of my life and I'm damn lucky that she forgave me."

He smiled and said, "So am I."

We finished our lunch and returned to the empty house. Nate said, "I'll give you five to ten that they're shopping. Bobbie ends up spending about a dollar an hour shopping. I couldn't do it." He then took out his cell and called her. He confirmed that they went shopping and were then at the club for lunch.

We watched part of a ball game, part of a golf match, and some channel with dancing girls. He said, "I have to do something to take my mind off golf."

The victorious women returned. I asked Cynthia if they needed help bringing things in. She said, "I told them that anything they bought, they had to carry. Mother made two trips to the car while she was shopping with Ashley."

"I'll go help her. I didn't make the rule."

I went out and asked Bobbie if I could carry her packages. She handed me two heavy ones and I took them in. Ashley was bouncing up and down. I carried them upstairs to her room. Laura rolled her eyes back and shook her head. She made a little gesture with her finger that indicated a screw loose in someone's head.

Bobbie said to the group, "That's what I call shopping. I didn't come home empty handed. Ashley saved me from wasting the time." She looked at Ashley, "Go pick out something to show them. Try it on. We don't have time for a fashion show, but you have to show them something."

Ashley brushed her hair and came down in a darling outfit. It was a dress and new shoes. She could wear it to school functions or out to dinner and look very pretty. I sat her on my lap and told her how pretty she looked. She hugged me and kissed my cheek. 'I'm glad you like it. Bobbie..." She looked at her mother's frown, "Uhm Mrs. Carr had me try on several and this one was the prettiest. I thanked her."

Bobbie said, "Yes, several times for everything."

Laura said dryly, "I have adoption papers all filled out right upstairs."

Bobbie said, "Don't tease me. She is a delightful girl and I'd take her in a minute."

To my amazement, Nate said, "Just bring those papers and I'll sign."

Ashley couldn't quite understand why she made such a hit, but she sat on Nate's lap and kissed his cheek and thanked him, too. Ten minutes later, he was still listening attentively to the saga of her shopping trip and lunch. I couldn't figure out this instant attraction either. She was ordinarily a little private with her affection.

Everyone but Ashley picked up packages and headed for the guest house.

Cynthia

I was so unprepared for the success of the morning that I was still in a state of shock. First, mother adopted Ashley. Then, she took Alyssa for an hour. Both times carrying things to the car. We had a nice lunch and many laughs. Yeah, some at my expense.

When we had all the treasure stacked in the rooms, Laura said, "Tell me one more time why you dislike your mother. I think I missed something."

Charles said, "You don't know the half of today. Go on, Daniel tell them."

Daniel related the conversation with the club president and the upcoming session with the pro. Everyone was impressed.

I could feel tears form in my eyes. Laura hugged me and simply asked, "Happy?"

"Yeah, I am. Surprised. Feeling guilty. Glad everyone had a good day."

Mother called me on the cell. "Why don't you all go to the pool? Nate will cook something light, if he knows how, and we can have a meal outdoors. Nothing elaborate."

It took us about twenty minutes to pack away the booty and get into our pool wear. I try not to be overly modest, so I'll say that the four of us looked stunning. We looked good in our pole dancing costumes, but the four bikinis made the pool an interesting place. Ashley wore her new suit and was terribly cute. Pretty but not sexy. No Lolita there, yet.

Dad, Charles, and Daniel couldn't avoid us and had a feast for their eyes. Mother came out in her new two-piece and it was obvious that she had done serious work at the gym. I said, "Well, you've been doing some serious exercise. You look better than in years. What have you been doing?"

She smiled and listed her workout routine, which was impressive. I said, "I'm so proud of you." Then, I whispered, "Now I know why your knives are getting sharper."

She laughed lightly. "Actually, they're about sharp enough. Yours?"

"Keener every day. He's almost back to where he was and it comes through nicely when we cuddle." I stroked her arm, "Okay, what else besides all that and yoga?"

She blushed.

"Come on."

"I'm embarrassed to talk about it but they have this special class at the gym. Do you know what pole dancing is?"

I laughed so hard that everyone looked at me as if I were hopeless. I put my arms around her and said softly, "When I was waiting for my divorce, I went to a similar class in the University fitness center." Might as well get it out. "Laura and I have a pole."

Now, Mother laughed until she cried. Everyone came over and said they wanted to be in on the jokes. Mother said, "Oh, it's just a mother-daughter thing. One of those 'acorn not falling far from the tree' thoughts."

I felt happy that we were having an intimate conversation in person. She asked, "What is the story about Laura? Where does she fit in? You rent your room from her?"

"You might as well know. Charles and I rent our places from her. We do most things together. Charles treats us both like lovers and sisters. After I felt more comfortable with Charles, Laura stayed with him while I was out of town."

She gasped. "She slept with him?"

"Among other things. Then, Laura and I became lovers, too. I would have suffered terribly while Charles was away if she hadn't been there for me." I stroked her face. "We have an unusual relationship, but I like my family and it surprised me to feel comfortable around all of them."

She still looked shocked. "I've read stories in which women shared a man. I don't mean those awful religious zealots out West, but regular people. How do you figure out which night belongs to which of you?"

"We all sleep together in the same bed unless I'm traveling or she's off tending to her mother."

She thought for a minute. "Well, if Laura were to sleep with you and Charles in the guest house, what would happen to Alyssa?"

"Tonight, she has Ashley duty. She just doesn't know it yet."

Before she thought, she said, "But that's not fair. Does she sleep with Daniel?"

"When she can."

"If I slept in with Ashley, would Alyssa rather be in the guest house?"

"Mother, you have done everything to make us feel welcome and at home. You don't have to do that."

"Actually I would like it. I think I can talk to Ashley and I think she likes me. She said her grandmother wasn't well and she misses her."

Okay, so I wanted to get even with that hot little bitch for her tricks, but Mother sounded genuine. She makes no mistakes in saying what she wants.

I hugged and kissed her. "Okay, pole dancin' mama, let's get it on. Want to dance on my pole some time?"

She blushed. "Maybe, if it was just the three of us. I'd be scared and embarrassed."

"No pressure. Come see us and we'll think about it." Then I asked, "Has daddy seen it?"

"Good heavens no."

"I'm going to buy you a pole. Laura knows just where to get it."

I could see the wheels spinning inside her head. She wanted one. She then went to talk to Alyssa and I went to talk to Daddy. Musical chairs. Ashley was still telling Charles and Laura about her day.

I teased Daddy. "I know you're curious."

"You've never brought anyone like him home before. What's going on?"

"Here's what I know. We love each other. We live together. We both became infatuated in Geology and didn't do anything about it. I could have asked him out and not waited but I was too proud. We take each other into account when we make future plans."

"Pride is what comes with being the popular princess. Speaking of plans, are there any?"

"Not yet. I want to go to graduate school and so does he. That means we'll have to break up or find jobs in the same place."

"Don't you even consider breaking up with that man. Not unless he beats you. No, not unless he beats you without cause. Something I probably should have done more frequently."

"Gee, all the time I thought I was Daddy's girl."

"Not anymore. Bobbie tells me that you're a kept woman."

"I realized that after we had been together a while. He rescued me from Blair after that horrible marriage workshop. He put me up for a few days and I didn't move out. Then, I had to move out and it crushed me. He won't let me pay rent because he says it doesn't cost any more if I live with him. I buy groceries when he lets me. I take us to concerts when I can buy the tickets before he knows. He says I should save my divorce money for my dowry."

"His parents must be well off."

"They're dead. He is alone. I know he inherited insurance money, has money from the Navy, and has oil leases. That's all he will tell me." I giggled. "He said that as long as the price of oil keeps going up, I should not worry about the grocery bill or where we eat out."

"Do you plan to marry him?"

"He hasn't asked. Neither have I and I will if it is necessary. It seems like a logical goal. We're totally occupied with school and have to worry about the future locations for us."

"Cynthia, do you know that things are different between Bobbie and me? She went to a counselor after your divorce and your arguments about it. Actually, after your visit several months ago, she decided to get herself back in order. It's taken a few months, but the counselor has worked on both of us. We're doing so much better."

I couldn't let it pass. "She tells me that her knives are sharp."

He blushed. "If she needs them any sharper, I'm going to need help." He looked at the grill. "I'd better tend to cooking before she notices." He smiled at me and then made a cradle rocking movement with his arms. I mouthed, "Not yet."

Mother went in to work on dinner and Laura went with her. That will be an interesting conversation. I went to Alyssa and I just had to do it. "Okay, sweetie, the plan is that you will sleep with Ashley tonight."

I could see the wheels spinning in her head. How was she going to turn that decision around? I looked at her straight. She finally said, "Okay. You win. Maybe it's even fair. I'll do it."

The little bitch—uh, darling child just took a big step. I had this inner feeling of joy for her. Since I didn't want to be the bad guy, I said, "Let me go talk to mother. I'll be right back." When I came back I said, "I appreciate your taking responsibility without complaining. The good news is that Mother wants to stay with Ashley." Her face brightened into a huge smile.

"Thank you, Cyn, I still love you."

Now I had the problem of drawing Charles out about my playing with Daniel. I rationalized that I was doing Alyssa a favor by taking him on as a project. Yeah, Cynthia, You're so considerate.

When I sat by Charles, he said, "I'm having a really good time. I didn't expect to be treated like one of the family. If your father was any better to me, I couldn't handle it. Bobbie is much nicer than you said."

"They like you. Mother likes everyone here. She told me twice how glad she was that I brought my family. She's practically adopted Ashley and she has her sights on Alyssa for tomorrow. Wants to take her shopping and teach her the difference between fashion and style." I kissed him. "Also, we're sleeping in the guest house tonight. Mother is staying with Ashley happily."

"How will we do that?"

"One of us has to sleep with Daniel. If you want Alyssa, then you have to take Laura, too. I can stay with Daniel." Good old altruistic Cynthia. "Or, Alyssa can stay with Daniel and you get what's left over."

He snickered. "I'm going to use Alyssa's trick. I'll pass out slips of paper and people have to pick and that's who they're with. We can do it again tomorrow."

I'm not unaware, but I hadn't figured out why Mother was so attracted to this bunch I brought. She was always gracious to a fault, but this went beyond hospitality. Then, it hit me like a flash bulb. I ran upstairs and got out the old family album. Sure as hell, there it was. My older sister had died of some dread childhood disease before I was born. Ashley resembled her closely. Oh, my God! Well, Ashley's grandfather may have died, but he was just reincarnated in my father.

Bradford

I could see how having Daniel around could be an advantage. Alyssa was becoming insatiable and combined with the others, I needed some help. Slips of paper would do it.

I walked over to help Nate with the cooking. He said, "Cynthia tells me that you cook for her and do it well."

"She's easy to please. I like to do it and practice a good bit."

"You know where the bar is. Would you get us a Scotch?"

After I refilled our glasses the second time, he said, "Cynthia told me not to talk politics, but I can't help it. What is your honest assessment of the situation in Afghanistan? Can we win or achieve the President's stated mission?"

"In the words of Lyndon Miller, my good buddy and shipmate, 'We just can't kill enough of 'em.'"

"That's grim."

"I hate to disagree with my commander in chief, and I do follow orders; I have no intention of leaving the Navy. We are losing more troops every month. The Europeans are getting antsy and withdrawing troops because of home politics. They'll be sorry, but not during the terms of the current politicians. If the Pakistanis don't maintain control of the Khyber Pass, we'll have severe supply shortfalls. That sector of Pakistan will remain dangerous as it has for hundreds of years, with or without us. The Taliban have been much more successful in stealing our supplies and vehicles there in recent weeks. That's the good news.

"The bad news is that the Taliban are making a significant comeback in Afghanistan and are becoming more aggressive. We hate to lose troops; they admire it. The opium trade is flourishing and neither the Soviets nor the coalition had an answer for that. We aren't making much progress on the humanitarian front. We build schools, the Taliban kills the teachers; particularly the women. Very few square kilometers of the country are safe for normal life. It probably costs us more than ten thousand dollars for every one of them we kill. It costs them ten bucks to kill us, if that. Even if we killed them ten to one, they would still have more fighters.

"We need another 50000 troops and there's no place to get them. We're short about fifty percent of the trainers and technical advisors we need to train their military and police. So, that's my long answer to a short question. The short answer about winning or achieving our mission without a dramatic new strategy is no."

"You ought to write articles. That was very coherent. I can only assume that it's accurate. It's not quite the same story we get from the Pentagon." He scratched his head, "If you were in charge, what would you do?"

"I'm a few stripes short of Admiral and I'm not smart enough to know the answer, so I'll rely on what I read from the independent think tanks. First I'd try to get an honest assessment of the situation as it is now. Easy to say; very difficult to do. Sort of like a rigged corporate audit. Depends on who you ask; I remember Enron.

"If it were politically possible to discern some approximation to the truth, then I'd gather our smartest guys and gals to see if we could come up with a strategy. I'd play 'what if' games until everyone hated me. At the end of the week, everyone in the room would know the answer on how to proceed. If I thought that there was a snowball's chance in hell, I would pick the winning strategy if we had the assets to pursue it. Without those essential assets, I would make an orderly withdrawal and see if the rest of the world was comfortable with the creeping jihadist cancer that is moving across Europe.

"Finally, we're up against Allah, you know. We aren't winning there, either. Now, I'll bet that's far more than you wanted to know, but I've been thinking and reading for months and that's what I came up with. I read a batch of after action reports written by the troops on the ground. They're perceptive, except for a few super patriotic zealots who think we can solve everything with our current type of military."

"Thank you. No, it isn't all I want to know. I was unaware of your grasp of the problem. I wish you could come to my civic club and give that talk."

I poked his arm, "I have slides, too." Then I said, "My buddy Miller says that the only way to approach the war is to treat it like a disease. He wants to improve their water supply with contraceptive pills. Maybe we could even invent a peace pill or potion. Who knows what our research people could do with the money we spend on tanks?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.