Cynthia - Cover

Cynthia

Copyright© 2008 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - When I returned from Afghanistan, I resumed my quest for Cynthia's charms. Then she brought in Laura and her girls. All enriched my life greatly. I volunteered to return to Afghanistan on a mission to rescue a SEAL who saved my life. I feared that Cynthia would not accept a second separation, but I had no moral choice except to step in. Life is full of surprises, not all of them good.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Military   Spanking   Safe Sex   Slow  

Sarah came into the ward and said loud enough for others to hear. "Get with it, Bradford. We have to get you to the other side of the post to do some tests."

I climbed out of bed to find that the pain had subsided considerably. I used my crutches for a few steps and then tried to walk. That worked, but not for long. I used my arms to drag myself into the vehicle and Sarah drove off. We pulled up outside the trailer and she winked at me. "Ready for your test?"

"What if I don't pass?

"You'll have to study more and try again."

At the trysting place, she picked up her backpack and led me inside where there was an unoccupied office and a door leading to another room. The room had a single bed made up according to military standards. It would have passed the "quarter bounce test." Sarah quickly stripped the sheets and folded them carefully. Then, she put down a new sheet.

"We're not supposed to use this, but if we clean up, no one ever makes a big deal out of it."

I walked to her and drew her in to a prolonged kiss. Half way through the kiss, I was completely hard. I began undressing her and she said, "Do yourself. We don't have a lot of time for the preliminaries." Half a minute later we were standing naked.

I said, "My God, Sarah, you hide the merchandise well. You're something to see."

She acted slightly embarrassed. "Thank you. I try to keep it in shape, although I don't know who it's for."

"It's for you, and don't ever slack off. You have too much to offer."

Seconds, later, we were horizontal locked in a full body embrace with tongues dueling. I maneuvered her until her mons was against my thigh and I could reach her ass with my other hand. She was already puffy as I moistened my finger in her pussy and inserted it a knuckle deep in her anus. In her heightened state, I figured she'd come in short order.

She drew her head back from the kiss and moaned, "Omigod," as her legs clamped against mine. That had the effect of pushing her clit harder against my thigh and I had her in a lock. She reached a state of movement just short of violent as she pushed through four or five orgasms.

She breathed heavily and I could feel her quiver all over as the aftershock of one led into the main event of the next one. I pushed her on her back and had her hot, wet, hairy pussy in my mouth before she could even gather her thoughts. That urged her farther along the road to ecstasy. I took a condom from the bedside table and installed it quickly. I teased her for a few seconds before plunging inside in one straight motion. I understood her state of deprivation as she exploded after about ten strong strokes. I couldn't stop and lasted only a few more strokes. I collapsed on my side and didn't realize how much my leg hurt until I tried to move it.

Kissing resumed with fervor. I whispered "I should take the condom out before I go soft."

"Don't go soft. This is a test." She poked me and laughed. "There's a baggie in my backpack. Put it in there.'

I returned and she said, "I saw you wince. Must have moved your leg wrong."

"It was worth it. Every minute of it." Feeling the full length of this gorgeous woman lying bare against me made me realize what a profound experience we had just enjoyed.

She went into the small bathroom and returned with a damp paper towel. As she washed my soft cock, she said, "I want this in my mouth and I don't like the taste of those wet condoms." She finished her task and took all of me inside her mouth. It quickly had the intended effect. She rolled a condom over the rejuvenated cock and wasted no time mounting it. "In case you're wondering, I like this thing in me, Bradford. A lot."

As she rotated her hips in a belly-dancer fashion I became a more active participant. My hand was on one breast and my mouth on the other as she continued gyrating. When she made some space between us, I found her clit and teased it gently. She started coming again and removed my finger from her clit. "Just let me ride you for a while. I want to remember it before I go wild again." We must have stayed at it for twenty minutes or so as she had one climax after another. She even had one after I finished for the second time.

As she removed the condom and cautiously placed it in the baggie, she said, "Well, sailor, your time's up. I feel like a whore getting you off and sending you back, but that's all the time we have. We can try for another time, but you're a short timer."

"Don't apologize. I loved every minute of it. Just seeing and touching your sexy body gave me new fantasies."

"You're sweet, Bradford. You know that I have to report all this to Cynthia."

"I didn't, but I'm not surprised. She can be kinky sometimes."

"When I talk to her, I'm going to ask about Angela if you would like to be with her." She kissed me softly. "Please say you will. She's kind of bitchy right now and I think you could fix her."

"Listen, I'm still alive and I've noticed her. If it's okay with Cynthia, I'd really like to have a go at her." I kissed her. "With time so limited, you must be giving up one of your turns. You're very generous."

"Don't be so sure."

On the way back, I said, "Okay, nurse, I licked you and you sucked me, yet we used a condom when we fucked. Am I missing something?"

"Licking and sucking are not nearly as dangerous unless one has sores in the mouth. I'm clean and I know you are, or we'd have seen something from all the tests you've been given. Next time, we won't use condoms. We're already exposed." She laughed.

"That's what I remember from the lectures, but you seemed to know what you were doing."

"Ever let your lust over rule your good judgment?"

"Many times. Say no more."

I slept soundly when I went to bed. In the night, I felt a hand on me shaking me awake from a heavy dream. A voice was at my ear. "Get up quietly and follow me. We're going into one of the treatment rooms."

She had on her uniform and carried a clipboard and stethoscope. Unless someone was paying a lot of attention, she looked like it was a normal occurrence. I followed her to the corridor and a long distance down the passageway to a room on the right side. She went in, I followed and she locked the door. I observed that there were two gurneys side by side and tied together. She paused there for a minute and I moved in to take her in my arms. She sighed and held her face up. She was a master kisser. Her style was to make love to me with her mouth. Within a short time, the kissing had me completely hard.

I whispered, "I love kissing you, Angela. You penetrate my soul."

She smiled as I began removing her uniform and she started on mine. She said, "We're all crazy here. Sarah thinks that if I don't get laid soon, I will be the bitch of the world."

"Maybe I can help with that." I lifted her under the arms and placed her on the gurney. It would have been an easy move when I was in shape, but I had to exert myself to lift her.

"Don't waste your energy." When we were both naked. I said, "You're something to see. Smart, capable, and beautiful. That's a hard team to beat."

"You say that convincingly. Otherwise, I would have thought you were trying to take me to bed."

"May I confess to otherwise?" I began stroking her. After kissing more, I nibbled across her breasts, giving her nipples special attention. Then, I dived straight to muff.

She whispered, "Oh, yeah do that. Someday, maybe we can go for candlelight, wine, and slow seduction, but not this time."

It took only a few seconds to find and stroke her g-spot. That combined with the built up tension and the tongue lashing I was giving her brought her butt off the gurney in short order. With one hand on her pussy and the other on her nipple, my licking brought her first blast right along. After she reached two more, I went back to kissing her mouth. I could have done that all night. She found the condom and had it on me in a blink.

"Now. I've waited too long."

After hearing her moans of pleasure when I seated myself all the way in, I adopted a slow rhythm of thrusting and moving the angle of penetration. I felt her try to move faster, but I wanted to build her up before letting her have her way.

She caught on quickly. "If I don't go crazy, this will be a good one." I felt her gasping and heard her groan as she pushed back again and again. Then, she exploded loudly. I struggled to get my hand over her mouth. I rested a minute and adjusted my leg as I started again. The combination of my mouth on hers and her awareness of the noise she made the first time, she managed to control the shriek. When she calmed, I let my own wad go from the bottoms of my feet. It felt like my kidney was being ejaculated.

She showed her affection with strokes and kisses. Maybe she knew she'd found my weakness, but she kept it up. "Hey, man, that was something. It's been forever. I sometimes wonder why I'm here on a celibacy tour, but then I look at my pay out and the experience I know I did the right thing."

"I don't know about the payout, but you made me feel a lot better when you were treating me. I always felt that you knew exactly what you were doing."

She laughed warmly. "Well, I can assure that you were right about half the time."

When it finally hit me what she had said, I laughed, too. "I'll find a way to get you for that." Although it pained my leg, I dragged her face down on my lap and spanked her smartly. I felt almost guilty smacking such a pretty ass, but she knew she had it coming. By the third stroke, I figured out that she was one of those. A few more strokes brought her to a writhing orgasm.

She moaned. "Okay, what do I have to do to incur your wrath?"

I spanked her crisply several more strokes until she came again. I lifted my leg and exposed her so that I could slap her clit. If no one heard her scream of joy, we'd be lucky. By then, I was ready for another journey. I brought her around until she was facing me on top and handed her the condom. She knew the script well. As she installed me inside her hot cave, she said, "My butt is sore and every time I wiggle my hips, I can feel it smarting."

I offered, "It might even be a little sore tomorrow. Be careful where you undress."

We both had a satisfying coupling and intense orgasms. As we cuddled, she said, "Bradford, you gave me just what I wanted. No, needed."

"Angela, if you got me any more excited, I'd need a cardiologist. What an evening."

"If you hang around, Sarah and I will take you to Paris on our R&R."

"I don't think I could stand it. Either of you would be more than enough. I'd better get home to see if I still have a life."

She laughed. "Talk about strange. Sarah has become quite chummy with Cynthia. I will get to talk her sometime today. I had to promise I'd call her if we had our little tete-a-tete."

"Yes it is strange. She was quite jealous for the first couple of months we lived together. She went through a tough divorce. One day, she declared herself over her jealousy, except for my former girlfriend."

"Why not her?"

"She says that Christina is far too pretty for her own good. She also has a promising career as a violinist. I withdrew from the relationship when I realized that I had nothing to contribute to her soon-to-be lifestyle as a professional musician. Women are strange because I think Cynthia is much better looking."

'Yes, we are strange. Men make us strange. I understand her jealousy over a former girlfriend. She wonders if it is always former." We dressed slowly and continued our chat. Angela was another woman that I would have considered seriously were it not for Cynthia. As I looked at her, I swear that she read my mind.

"I thought about that, too. Know what? I think we'd have made it fine together. Keep me in mind if you tire of Cynthia." She poked my shoulder. "I'm only partly teasing."

"Is that like being right half the time?"

"My butt is too sore to try that line again."

We had a lengthy farewell kiss. Even satiated, I could have kissed her for an hour with no regrets. She unlocked the door and we walked a hundred meters back to the ward. When she guided me to the bed, she said, "I hope you feel better, sailor. Ring for the nurse if you need anything." Then, she was gone.

Next morning, it was my time to call Cynthia and Laura. Laura was shopping and Cynthia had to go in to work early. Her phone was off. Alyssa answered the land line. She sounded delighted to hear from me.

"Omigod, Bradford, when are you coming home? I miss you so much. Everyone is doing fine. They miss you, too. Cynthia said you had a new girl friend. Are you serious?"

"Hey, 'Lyssa. Calm down. Other than Laura and Cynthia, you're my only other regular girl friend."

"Do you mean that? I want you to mean it. I don't want you to be with that nurse or doctor. I want you to be with me."

"Well, they're supposed to tell me today when I will get out of here. I'll call as soon as I know."

"Will you kiss me when you get home?"

"Of course, if you want me to."

"More than once?"

Uh-oh. "We'll have to see about that. I'm afraid that Laura wouldn't approve if I kissed you too many times. Cynthia, too."

"I'll have to talk to her. You kiss them and I want to be kissed like that, too."

"I promise to do my best. Tell everyone I called and will let them know as soon as I can."

"Will you come back to Langley?"

"No, sweetheart, I'll have to spend a few days at the Naval Hospital in Norfolk."

"I'll come to see you, then. You can have visitors?"

"Oh, yes. I can't wait to see all of you."

"Okay, bye, Bradford. I love you."

"I love you, Alyssa."

I had to think about that conversation for a while. Something was going on at home and I suspect that Alyssa is feeling growing pains. The way she had been growing in recent months told me that she had unsatisfied urges. Even I finally saw the picture. She wants to be a woman and join the group. Not that I wouldn't want her, but I have my hands full now.

Sarah came by with her charts and clipboard. She smiled enticingly. "Are you ready for some more tests?"

"Will it hurt?"

"Only if you don't do what you're told."

"I can follow orders."

When we arrived at the trailer, she took me inside quickly. With an evil grin, she said, "The doc who uses this trailer for his office and study will be back in two days. I'm glad we could sneak in here."

"Me, too. Highlight of my tour in Afghanistan."

"Did you get laid the last tour?"

"Not even once. I practiced a lot with my hand and tried mental rehearsal."

As we were lying together kissing, she asked, "May I know about Laura?"

"Ask away."

"How did you happen to be in that arrangement with the both of them?"

"Laura's former husband paid extra child support only if she agreed to be celibate. She needed the money and agreed to the terms. After I'd lived in her apartment for a couple of months, she invited me to dinner to thank me for doing some errand with my truck. She went to extra trouble to make it nice with wine. After the girls went to bed, she sat with me on the couch. I put my arm on the back of the couch and she nestled in beside me."

"She's a good bit older. That didn't bother you?"

"If anything, it enhanced the appeal. She is older, but has lost none of her appeal. So, after some mild and then intensive kissing, I invited her to see my etchings. She went upstairs with me and we had a rather passionate encounter. She was horny as hell and everything I did pleased her. After that, she came up as often as she could and still keep it secret from the girls."

"You didn't have women over?"

"Yes. She knew when they were there and didn't bother me. I would leave my blind a certain way if I had company. Otherwise, she could come up day or night. Some weeks, a couple of nights and some days. I studied a lot at and always had time for a Laura break. Some weeks, she was tied up. One day, Cynthia felt like Laura was being taken advantage of by her ex, so she told Laura to entertain me while she was on the road. Pretty soon, we shared the bed and each other. They still enjoy each other's company rather intensely. They've slept together most nights since I have been away."

"Will you try to pick things up where they were when you left?"

"If I can. I hope to be with all of them until I graduate, although graduation has me worried. If Laura gets her professional degree, that would make three of us trying to find suitable work in the same town."

"Yeah, I know. Anytime I add more people in the mix it gets far more complicated. I hope you find the way." She rolled on top of me. "I love talking to you. We can do that in the ward. This place is for fucking."

She mounted me quickly. Although I had a solid boner, the last 36 hours had taken a lot of my drive away. Sarah first and then Angela in the same day. Well, she gets what she gets. I wanted to make it good for her.

As we were dressing, she laughed and said, "I know we're wearing you down, but I found this session much to my liking. It's more like making love than urgently fucking. I'm going to get you some food and then you sleep a while. Angela wants one more session if you're up to it."

"I would like that. Under other circumstances, I'd keep both of you."

I saw some tears and wiped them away. "When Angela and I found out about your lifestyle, we did a high five and said, 'YEAH!'"

Sarah fed me a nice sandwich with chips and pickles with some cola. As she walked me back to my bed, she said, "Dr. Martin may want to redo those tests later tonight. She has overnight duty. Try to cooperate."

This time, Angela drove over to the trailer. She, too, was carrying a bag of towels and linens. As we lay entwined and kissing, she felt for me only to find it half hard. In time, I worked my way down to find a nice place to lick and suck that had hair and seeping fluids. Both the aroma and the flavor told me that she was primed. I kept at her until she had several rather enthusiastic orgasms. I still hadn't risen to full staff.

"Roll over sweetheart and I'll see what I can do."

It didn't take her long to restore my hope for a good one. She held it at the base and mounted it quickly. I had a fleeting fear of failure, but by then, it was too late to matter. She put her hands on my chest and said, "I haven't done bareback for a while. It feels a lot better."

"You have such a lovely tunnel when it is hot and wet. It does feel a lot better."

As we dressed, she chuckled. "You've been at this night and day. How are you holding up?"

"I don't feel quite as horny as before. As long as it gets up, I like to use it. When it's over, then I'll have to rest."

"I wish we could do you in a trio, but that's too dangerous. I've always objected to the 'don't ask, don't tell' policy, but at least that's better than before. If they thought we were lesbians, they could be very subtle in downgrading our efficiency reports."

"I've served with some gay guys. They were good SEALs. As long as they don't get aggressive with me, I don't give a damn who they fuck."

"If we have another go, maybe we could do it like they do. That appeal to you?"

"Everything about you appeals. You find the place and I'll find the place."

It felt great to be back in my bed ready to sleep. I was limp. Totally satiated. Next thing I knew, it was chow time. Sarah walked behind me a few steps and asked, "How did your examination go last night."

"I think I passed. It took a lot out of me."

"It put a lot back in Angela. She seemed in much better spirits this morning. Walked funny, though. Did you discover her dark side?"

"It wasn't dark; it was a pretty pink when I left it."

I could now walk all the way to the chow hall and back. I could do thirty straight reps in standing up from a chair, using no hands. I tried walking without limping and came closer every time. Maybe I wouldn't be tied up in Norfolk for very long.

That afternoon, Sarah came in holding an envelope. She said, "I have bad news and good news. Which first?"

"Aw, shit. The bad news, of course."

She laughed out loud. "Actually, I lied. There isn't any bad news. You're being moved out the day after tomorrow. Even I couldn't fake your record to keep you here longer."

"You would do that to a recuperating sailor?"

"Ordinarily, I wouldn't. For you, I'd make a big exception and lie."

"I'll miss you guys. The offer to go to Paris with you really made me consider faking it a while myself."

"No malingering here, sailor. You're ready to go back to duty."

She came for me later in the afternoon. "I'd like to do one more round of tests. Will that be okay?"

"Of course. We'll never know how I'm doing if I don't get tested."

While we were together in bed, she said, "It's just as well that you're leaving. Doc is coming back and we'll have to scout out another trysting place. If you were here, I think Angela and I would both be thinking too much about getting laid and might do something foolish."

"If I had to go more than a day without either of you, I'd be raging myself."

Angela and I spent an hour on our farewell kiss. I had given her a satisfying spanking and a good butt fucking in the middle of the night. I was spent and I think she would have a little trouble walking back to the vehicle. When our lips and tongues parted, she said, "I'll have to describe our time together to Cynthia in more detail. I think she gets worked up hearing about it. That ought to make her eager to get you back."

On my last day, the Army turned me over to the Air Force for the long trip home. The flight wasn't full, although they had made accommodation for my leg. I could stretch out. I felt so damned lucky when I saw some of the other wounded around me. I could walk and I was on the way home. The mission was a success, even though I did nothing to make it happen. No John Wayne. I'll have to take care in rebuilding my life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.