Sex Education - Cover

Sex Education

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A playful, tongue-in-cheek story about a VERY naive teenage wife and the sex education her older, worldly neighbor gives her. Most of the sex is in the last chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating  

I couldn't believe I was standing inside my neighbor's closet, pushing her hanging dresses away from my face. I was having second thoughts. At the time the idea sounded credible, but now it was just weird. More than weird. It was ridiculous. I changed my mind and shoved her clothes out of the way as I scampered into her bedroom. I stopped to notice how unpretentious her bedroom furnishings were. But I had lingered too long. I heard Mary's husband arrive and dove back into the closet, once again adorning myself with Mary's dresses and blouses in hopes of becoming invisible.

The closet had two doors, each with two panels. Standing in the bedroom, when you pulled each door towards you it folded and slid on tracks to the side. The more you opened it the more space resulted where the two panels were attached -- the part that folded. I fidgeted with the door I was behind, opening it slightly more so I could see better through the crack and closing it to provide more protection. I was nervous and bored while Mary and her husband ate dinner. And then my breathing stopped when I suddenly saw them through the crack. I immediately closed the closet door a smidge more and pressed my eye to the minimal space.

No words were exchanged as her husband began undressing. Mary looked directly at the closet with her fingers frozen on her blouse's top button. It was obvious she was staring and I crouched and pulled two dressed around me. Shit, he's gonna see her looking and find me, I thought and hugged the clothes to me tighter.

The man had his shirt off and was sitting on the bed removing his shoes. He glanced up at Mary who hadn't undressed at all. He was looking at her -- and she was looking at the closet. I was sure a fight was about to ensue. After all, how naïve could the man be?

"Is something wrong?" he said.

Startled, Mary jumped and said quickly, "N-No," and began undoing the buttons on her blouse.

She turned her back to me and the blouse slid down her back onto the floor. Her hands appeared and unhooked the bra. She hesitated and then let the bra join her blouse on the floor. I couldn't see her hands, but it was obvious she was opening her pants, and then she looked over her shoulder directly at me -- or the closet anyway. I ducked further down and cowered. And then her pants dropped to her feet. When she bent to remove them, her ass stretched the plain white cotton panties. I noticed for the first time what a magnificent body she hid behind frumpy oversized clothes. Her hips were narrow, but her tiny waist gave her a slim, curvaceous look, and her ass was round and firm.

Her husband was sitting on the bed naked, not even looking at his gorgeous wife. He was rubbing his cock, getting it hard. It was thin and looked like it belonged on a 13 year old boy.

"I'm ready," he said. "What are you waiting for?"

Mary glanced over her shoulder again and I saw her red face. She looked like she was going to faint. But to her credit, her thumbs slid into the waistband of her panties which she pushed down her slim legs while stooping. She kept her legs tightly pressed together. She stood and wiggled her feet out of the panties, and then she scurried to the bed. When she climbed onto it her legs parted and I saw the blonde patch of hair between them. She crawled to the middle of the bed and lay down, her legs together. I couldn't resist and pushed the door, increasing the space so I could see better, and devoured her young body. Her breasts were small with the firmness of a teenager -- which of course she was. They were conical and stood straight up from her slim body. Her face was still crimson and I wondered if her husband would notice. With my side view, I saw the puffy patch of blonde pubic hair covering her vulva.

Mary didn't part her legs until her husband crawled up to her. My cock hardened at the thought of me climbing between her spread legs -- her thin, young, teenage legs. I tugged one of her hanging dresses to my face and inhaled her scent and grabbed my crotch.

Her husband positioned his cock and thrust into her. She winced. No foreplay -- nothing! He just shoved his dick into her. It's a good thing it was small. Nothing was said between them -- no dirty talk; no words of affection. When the pain on her face went away, her head turned to the side -- she stared at me with wide eyes as her husband pounded into her. I wondered what was going through her mind. Was she beginning to get off on me watching her?

Her husband began grunting and Mary looked up at him, but then quickly turned back to face me. She stared at the closet, but her eyes now looked dreamy. And then her mouth opened slightly and her pink tongue appeared, and then she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. But just then her husband's hips moved faster and stopped. His eyes closed and his face reddened.

After a short moment, he unceremoniously climbed off her and headed to the bathroom. She lay panting on the bed, her legs still apart, her toes curling and uncurling. The bathroom door closed and I waited for the sound of the shower. And then I pushed the door open and jumped into the bedroom. Mary gasped. I guess in her current state she had forgotten about me. She grabbed the cover and yanked it over her nude body. I hesitated a moment to fill my eyes with her magnificent body and then ran out of the apartment.

It was the first time in many, many years, but I yanked down my pants and grabbed my hard cock and rapidly stroked it. Leaning against the inside of my front door, I blasted semen all over my floor.


The next day I was belaboring over my novel. My chair was tilted so far back it threatened to topple over, my arms were crossed across my chest, and one foot was up resting on the edge of my desk as I stared at the ceiling. You see, before the hero learned that the woman who hired him was his sister, he became physically attracted to her. In fact, he had been about to make a move on her. But now he was struggling with the sexual feelings he felt towards his sister. It was a crucial point in the plot, one that had to be handled just right. So when I heard the knock on my door I welcomed the disturbance. Sometimes you need to walk away from a problem to clear your mind.

I opened the door and found Mary standing in her usual position -- eyes lowered and hands clasped in front of her. The only reason she looked up was because I didn't say anything. I was staring at her body hidden beneath the loose fitting dress remembering what it looked like naked.

"Are you busy?" she said.

My eyes shifted to her face and she didn't seem to notice I had been ogling her. "Um, no, not at all."

I opened the door and she entered my apartment, started to the right but immediately turned and walked into the living room. She sat in the same chair she had the other day and I took my seat on the couch, this time leaning back in a more comfortable position.

Her eyes were lowered and she wrung her hands. She looked up several times but quickly dropped her eyes. I waited, not knowing what to say. And then she looked up and stared directly at me.

"Did we do it wrong?"

"Well, the mechanics were done right. I mean, he, um, put it in the right place and did what he had to do to ejaculate. That's how babies are made."

"But I didn't scream."

I rubbed my chin as I contemplated how to answer. "That's because he didn't do anything to stimulate you."

"But his thing moved inside me and that stimulates."

"Well, to a point. I think you were sort of getting aroused towards the end. But then he came, um, ejaculated so it was over. Maybe if he had lasted longer you would have felt more."

She was silent, considering what I had said.

"Or maybe if he stimulated you first then you'd already be aroused when he started," I said.

She stared at me with an innocent child's wonderment. "I don't understand," she said softly, but her eyes remained fixed on my face.

I stood and watched her watching me as I walked slowly towards her. When I was next to her, I lifted my arm and said, "Tell me how this feels," and then gently brushed my fingertips across her cheek.

She flinched and leaned away from me.

"Well?" I asked.

"Why are you touching me?"

"To show you something. Now relax and let me do it again. Don't pull away. Okay?"

She didn't say anything so I did it again. But this time I caressed her cheek several times in succession. When she took a deep breath, I let my fingers slide lower and did the same to the side of her neck. When my fingers traveled to the front of her neck she lifted her chin and closed her eyes. I went lower still and caressed the soft area where her neck meets her collar bone. With her eyes closed and her head tilted back, her lips parted and her breathing became deeper. And then I stopped, standing straight with my hands on my hips and waited.

Her eyes fluttered open and she said, "That felt nice," in a very mellow voice. "Is that what you do to the girls who scream?"

"What I just did wouldn't even be called the tip of the iceberg."

"What do you mean? It felt so good."

"Do you know what an erogenous zone is?"

"No."

"Well, they are areas of the body that are especially sensitive to stimulation. I'm not saying the face and neck aren't, but they don't compare to other parts. Even the lips are more sensitive than your neck."

"My lips? Would you touch them so I can see?"

"Lips are different. It works best when they are touched by someone else's lips. I didn't see your husband do that. Don't you kiss?"

"Absolute surrender of the flesh to the spirit is the means to perfection. That's what we all strive for, to become Perfect. Giving in to matter means giving in to the evil god."

"But kissing can be very spiritual."

She looked at me like I was from a different planet -- and our beliefs were so different that I might as well have been. I should have respected her beliefs, but looking at her beautiful young face and remembering what she looked like naked drove me on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.