A Rainy Night in Paris - Cover

A Rainy Night in Paris

Copyright© 2008 by Victor Echo

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - It was Samantha's first trip to Paris. She was a new clothing buyer and she was completely unprepared for the City of Lights until a chance meeting over coffee led her to find love, success and possibly fulfillment.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

"Alex," she began tentatively, taking his hand in hers, "what happens next?"

Monique had been true to her word. Samantha had been back by 4 and they had made love until the sun went down and both of them were too hungry to continue. Rather than try to get to somewhere in the rain, they had used the back door from the building to Martin's bistro.

Samantha's seriousness killed his glib response before he had even uttered it. What happens next? It was not a simple question, nor was it one that had a simple answer. Beginnings were always so difficult, especially with the loose threads that still remained. Josephine was by no means finished mucking around and it could only complicate things going forward. He decided that was a problem for another day and pushed the though from his mind.

"I don't know, Samantha. I would like to hope there is a next," he smiled slightly. "There is a lot we have to learn about each other. And, it looks like we will be seeing a lot more of each other, certainly professionally." This got him a slight nod. "And I would certainly like to know more about you personally." Her smile echoed his in intensity now. "I guess we should let things progress. I have to come to the States in a couple of weeks. Originally, it was just supposed to be an in-and-out trip to present a paper, but now it looks like I will have to prolong the visit, given Monique's new desires to set up a shop in Manhattan too. And I think you might enjoy my help getting that started. Unless we somehow kill each other first arguing over the details," he said smiling at her.

Samantha was smiling now, the great hand that had been threatening to crush her heart had loosened its grip and the evening seemed more brilliant despite the subdued lighting.

"I can think of nothing I would like more Alex than working with you and getting to know you. I want to show you New York like you have shown me Paris."

"I think we would have a marvelous time," he said, as he took her hand and they went upstairs, a slightly sly smile on his face. He would wait until later, he decided, before he told her about the years he had spent living in New York. He also made a mental note to call his cousin in Brooklyn but that would wait until he got to London.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.