It Was

It Was "Harmless" Porn

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2008 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Young HS student sees first frat porn with incestual consequences.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   .

It is amazing how nonchalantly so many "experts" claim that porn is harmless.

My situation can truly be blamed on what others refer to as "harmless" porn.

First of all, to be fair, experts (such as Dr. Joyce... ) have always maintained that fantasies (of any kind) are okay so long as you don't try to act them out. [Obviously, dreaming of flying like a super hero should not give you the idea that you can leap from a tall building ... duh!]

But at fifteen and under control by hormones totally unfamiliar to me, and similarly to others, there's sometimes a blurred line that we accidentally cross.

So at the age of fifteen and proud of myself for getting into my high school frat (the hazing was annoying), I finally got to see my first stag film. It wasn't the kind of professional production that you see today. It was an 8mm film (without sound), but at least it was in color.

In this movie, the guy found this lovely young thing at poolside, naked but on her stomach, and he began stroking her, beginning with her back, then moving to her ass, then applying lotion, which led to his secretly removing his speedo and rubbing his dick along her crack. When he completed this "intragluteal" intercourse, he spewed on her back and continued to rub THAT in as if it was another application of lotion. We all laughed heartily.

But now the guy moved down to her legs, so smooth with flawless skin and a great compliment to her curvy apple of a hiney. He massaged her calves and thighs thoroughly.

This girl was so sexy that, despite not yet even seeing her face or breasts, I was rock hard and holding onto my own thing!

But the film was running down, so we knew it was time for the main event, unless this was one of those "cocktease" movies. (They all are, I guess.)

When the guy helped the girl up to get her onto her back, I got the shock of my life - the girl looked just like my sister Angie, from the willowy auburn hair down to the pouting lips, natural eyebrows, and small nose. My body literally spasmed in shock because I couldn't separate Angie from the images I was seeing.

Frozen in rapt fascination, I watched as the guy went for a quick taste of the girl's nipples and pussy before finally allowing her to place his monster penis into her opening.

That so small a girl could easily take what had to be a ten inch cock all the way inside her wasn't lost on my young psyche. There was no simulated loss of virginity (just pleasure) as the couple fucked faster and faster until the cum scene when he pulled this rampant bone from the girl and splashed her belly with several loads of white, viscous splooge.

I sure hoped the others were cumming in their pants, too. I was just glad that my thirteen year old sister Angie was still in junior high school, but she would be in high school the next year, and I know the frat boys would be hitting up on her.

Months went by and Springtime came to northern Florida, where our parents opened up the pool for the season.

Angie would get her tan before the summer's steamy heat would drive us back indoors, but it was still April and Spring break gave us plenty of time to laze about in and around the pool.

The morning it happened, I was overly horny, not having "wanked" for two days. I rarely came out in the morning, preferring to sleep until nearly noon; but this time, it was barely 9:30 when I decided to wander to the pool, barefoot and silent.

There was Angie, working on her tan, but wait! I froze in rapt fascination (again) when the buzzer rang in my mind - Angie was lying on her stomach, topless, and the scene she presented was a duplicate of the one I saw in last Winter's stag movie.

Truth be told, Angie could not compare to the megatits that the girl in the stag movie sported, but on her stomach, she looked identical. (Besides, I wasn't overly infatuated with huge tits. I liked normal ones.)

Before I knew what I was doing, I acted out what I saw in the movie, only I brought baby oil.

Angie must have fallen asleep because I padded right up to her and she didn't stir. (I was barefoot.)

The nanosecond the oil hit Angie's back, she bolted upright, giving me a glimpse of her maturing breasts, ringed with lovely little areolae; and did I detect her nipples getting erect?

Within a couple of seconds, Angie realized that she had to lay back down to conceal her tits from me, and just as she began to protest, I rubbed the baby oil into her back, sending her a calming mental message. When I continued with Angie's thighs and calves, she actually purred with appreciation.

With no one else home, a sexy girl purring at my finger tips, and a boner screaming for release, I slid off my trunks and gave my johnson some air while I continued on Angie's legs.

Almost hypnotized, I put some oil on my thing and climbed astride my sister to stroke it over her ass cheeks. She still had on her bikini bottom.

But when she felt me touch her ass, she bucked (literally bucked) me off her, complaining that this was too much.

But she never got up to look - she just, well, hesitated and got a different message than I expected.

To my astonishment, Angie gently tugged down her bottom just low enough to expose her finely rounded butt cheeks, then begged me: "Please don't tell anyone about this, but your hands are so great, you can rub oil onto my hiney."

By now, I was past the point of no return. I applied oil quickly to Angie's butt, then straddled her like the guy in the movie did, and I rubbed my rock hard pecker in her exposed ass crack!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.