Hannah - Cover

Hannah

Copyright© 2008 by Janna Leonard

Chapter 25: A test and a honeymoon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25: A test and a honeymoon - A young girl moves from the Midwest to the Northern Plains and discovers there is more in North Dakota than meets the eye. It's a romantic love story of two women (and boys and men) enjoying life. If you see that I have added a code, please see my blog for details. Happy reading!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Hairy   Slow  

The next night I almost made another mistake. It was Thursday, a couple days away from Lisbeth's sleepover, and she came into my room as I was getting ready for bed. Mom was in the bathroom I think, and Lisbeth was dressed for bed.

Most parents grudgingly accept their children's sexuality blooming and becoming visible. They worry about them becoming sexually active, pregnant and so on. Their mode of dress is a concern as well. Are they modest without being prudish, or do they dress invitingly to see their peers' reaction?

Lisbeth was wearing a translucent gown that hung to her knees, with several large buttons down the front. Before I could say a word, it was on the floor. I saw no panties, no bra, nothing. I gulped. Her vagina was clearly visible through her sparse ginger pubes, a tightly closed slit with a dimple at the very top. It looked like a peach.

She asked, "Do you think I'm pretty?"

Nothing like a loaded question to make me sweat, huh? "Yes, Honey, you're very pretty."

She stepped closer to me and palmed the underside of her firm breasts — pink-nippled with very small areoles, just like her mom, with a scattering of freckles over them — and asked, "Am I big enough?"

I smiled. "For what, Honey? Your size is your size, you get what you get."

"Do you think Aubrey will like them?"

"I don't know, you'll have to ask her."

She put her hands on my waist and leaned closer; I could see her sea-green eyes inspecting me. Her skin was very smooth, marred only by the beginnings of a zit on her chin. I rested my hands lightly on her hips and waited. I could not read her facial expression at all.

She closed her eyes and leaned toward me, touching the corner of my mouth with her lips. She held it for a moment and pulled back. I was about to shake apart; she looked like Charli in the face, and that brought painful memories up from the depths. For an instant, I wanted her very badly.

Then she kissed me full on the mouth — with a tiny bit of tongue — and touched my breasts through the fabric of my Tee. She squeezed them gently and wiggled a tiny bit, then broke away and smiled.

Shyly, with her eyes and head lowered, she asked, "Was that okay?"

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. Kissing her back was not an option, and touching her was forbidden. Charli had given her to me to love, not for sex.

Finally I managed to say, "It was fine. Really. I'm sure Aubrey will like it."

She picked up her nightie and skipped away, uttering her child-like noises of joy. I wiped my mouth and started trembling. How close had I come to taking advantage of her? Should I have stopped sooner? I was deep in thought when Mom touched my shoulder and made me jump.

"Oh!" I cried, startled. I looked at Mom and sighed. "I think I have a problem," I said.

Mom sat on the bed next to me and replied, "I heard everything and I saw most of it; you did the right thing."

"I know, but I should have stopped her before she kissed me! I feel rotten!"

Mom hugged me and said, "Nothing happened. She's exploring her talents, and chose you to test them with. She trusts you."

"I don't trust myself!" I cried. "She is so much like Charli, it hurts sometimes just to look at her! I wanted her for an instant there, and I feel ashamed of myself."

"I repeat, you didn't do anything wrong. If she tries to do it again, send her to me. If she balks, be firm. I'll explain things to her."

I sagged against my mother and sighed, "Thanks."

Mom and I made love very tenderly that night, and I managed to get the vision of Lisbeth's naked body out of my mind.

Lisbeth came home Sunday morning after her sleepover, glowing with self-confidence. When I asked what had happened, she said, "Nothin' special." I knew that wasn't the whole truth and nothing but the truth, but every girl is entitled to her secrets.


Donny continued to be my steadying influence, providing a shoulder to cry on and a body to make love to. In late-night talks since he'd moved in, we'd further defined our relationship. I explained that while I loved the attention and slow lovemaking he gave me, some nights I was tired from work or running around getting ready for the wedding. I told him on those nights he was free to come as fast as he liked, no matter if I did or not.

We developed a finger signal system that worked really well for us. If either of us was in the mood — I rarely went more than a day without being horny — we'd hold up a finger in question: one meant a quickie and cuddle for sleep, two meant at least two orgasms for me and oral attention for him, and three meant a long session with everything.

If I was tired and he held up two fingers, I'd shake my head and hold up one digit. He'd grin and nod, sealing the deal for that night. If I felt rested and he held up two, I'd nod and smile. We had more quickies than the others, but our sex lives were full and complete. It was silent, but it was communication.


The wedding day arrived, and it was blustery and cool. We were being married at noon in the church where Donny had been baptized, Grace Lutheran. I had a gown without a train, but my pearls and sequins showed me off quite nicely. Donny was handsome in his black tux. My mother, Lauren and Lisbeth wore matching sky blue dresses, and everyone had an armload of flowers.

After the ceremony, I tossed the bouquet toward the gathered crowd, and Christine caught it. She blushed and handed it to the girl standing next to her, who squealed with delight. Donny and I rushed off to have a few private moments before the reception started at three. Mom had rented a hotel room for that purpose, and as we entered the room I saw two small suitcases.

"What are those for?" I asked, pointing at them.

"Honeymoon," he smiled.

We hadn't planned one, and I wondered what was up. Donny gave me 'that look' before I could ask, and I unzipped my dress, letting it fall to the floor. He gazed at me with loving eyes as he undressed, then moved me to the edge of the bed and knelt in front of me. I felt his mouth go to work, and I collapsed onto the bed with my legs open. I still had birdseed in my hair. We were a bit late getting to the reception.

Mom had worked a miracle, because we ate halibut steak and crab legs. I don't know what she'd done or said to the caterer, but he was very cooperative all evening long. The wine flowed, and every time someone would tap their fork on their glass, that was a signal for me to kiss Donny. We stopped after the fifteenth time.

We danced, we partied and we kissed, all together a very enjoyable evening.

Donny took me to the side about nine o'clock and asked, "Are you ready for your honeymoon?" I nodded and he added, "Everything's taken care of, I just want a quiet word with your mother for a moment. Wait for me by the door, will you?" I kissed him in answer.

As I waited, I thought the wedding had been perfect. My anticipation of making love to him without condoms had Kitty practically dripping, and now a honeymoon surprise!

He drove up to the entrance and touched the horn; I ran out and got into the car beside him. He drove, quickly but safely, back to the hotel. I stripped off my gown and started to change into traveling clothes, and Donny put his hand on my arm.

"We've got time for a quickie before the plane leaves," he smiled.

I threw my slacks and blouse to the floor and hugged him.

I jumped onto the bed and spread my legs, anxious to have him inside me. As he undressed I played with Kitty, getting her ready. He took a condom from his pocket and started to tear it open, and I stopped him.

"No need for that now, big boy. I'm on the pill."

"You sure it's safe?" he asked.

"Positive," I said.

I boarded the small jet at Bismarck airport with a pleasantly squishy feeling between my legs.


I knew we were going to Minneapolis, because that is the hub for almost all outgoing flights from Bismarck. The stewardess upgraded our tickets to first class when Donny whispered something in her ear, and we got two of the first glasses of champagne. I drank three in all.

The flight was very short, and when we walked onto the main concourse in Minneapolis, I asked Donny, "Where are we going?"

"Hawaii," he answered.

"I didn't pack anything for Hawaii!" I protested.

"You didn't pack anything for anywhere, Sweetcheeks; your mom did," Donny replied.

That logic fitted nicely into the buzzed crevices of my brain, and I said, "Okay."


We had a two-hour layover in San Francisco, and then boarded a monstrous jet that had hundreds of people on it. Once again we were upgraded, and I sipped champagne.

When we reached flying altitude, the plane was a little bit too cool for the clothes I was wearing. I was also more than a little bit horny. 'Mrs. Donald Avery Strum' has a nice ring to it, and I purposely draped my left hand on the armrest of my seat, hoping someone would notice my ring and ask me about it. 'Mrs. Hannah Strum' sounds okay too, and it was as if all inhibitions I'd ever had — if any — had been cut loose. If they had let me, I would have ridden his prick all the way across the ocean. I settled for sharing a blanket with him and sucking his beautiful cock. Twice. I swallowed, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.