Hannah - Cover

Hannah

Copyright© 2008 by Janna Leonard

Chapter 13: Evan Redux

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: Evan Redux - A young girl moves from the Midwest to the Northern Plains and discovers there is more in North Dakota than meets the eye. It's a romantic love story of two women (and boys and men) enjoying life. If you see that I have added a code, please see my blog for details. Happy reading!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Hairy   Slow  

"Oh, Hi Evan! It's nice to hear your voice." Hoping he was still in Massachusetts, I asked, "Where are you calling from?"

His soft laugh caressed my ear. "Right around the corner. I'm home for the summer and trying to find a job."

"Well, I'm kinda busy right now; we're eating," I said.

"Are your folks home?" he asked.

"No," I replied. "Charli is here."

There was a short silence and Evan said, "Just for a minute, please? I've got to see you."

I thought it wouldn't do any harm for Evan to see that I was in a committed relationship; I sincerely hoped he had found someone, but judging by his almost begging tone I thought maybe he hadn't.

Reluctantly, I said, "Okay."

I hung up and resumed eating, and as soon as Charli had swallowed what she'd been chewing she asked, "Who was that?"

"Evan, my old boyfriend," I said. "He and his mom live a few blocks away."

Almost angrily, Charli said, "How convenient!"

Very slowly, I put down my slice of pizza and wiped my mouth.

I took a pull from my beer bottle and said, "Charli, Evan is as gay as we are, and no threat to us. We were together in high school for mutual protection. We learned a few things from each other back then, but there wasn't, and isn't, any emotional connection."

"Did he fuck you?" she asked bitterly.

"More like I fucked him," I chuckled. "The poor kid had no clue."

"So what's he want, seconds or something?"

Charli, Charli," I sighed. "Wait until you meet him. I'm telling you, he is no threat to us at all. He's home for the summer and wants to find a job. He only wants to say hello."

Still upset but possibly less angry, Charli merely muttered "hmmph" and kept on eating.

I heard his car drive up, so I opened the door and waved. Evan parked in the driveway and almost ran to the door. He was reaching for me when I backed into the den, holding up my hands to fend him off. The last thing I needed was for him to kiss me! Especially in front of Charli!

Quickly, I said, "Evan, this is Charli, my significant other. She and I are a couple. Charli, this is Evan, an old friend from high school. He's at MIT and home for the summer."

Charli looked at him as if he'd crawled out from under a rock; Evan stared at her for a few seconds and shyly said, "Hi."

He shut the door behind him and stood there, uncertain how to act. I knew he wanted to kiss me, and I wasn't going to let him. I pointed at the end of the couch where we were sitting and sat down at the other end, with Charli between us.

Evan regained a little composure and asked, "So, how are you doing?"

I waved my hand around and said, "We're buying the place and trying to make it a home; we're in love." Charli perked up at hearing that, and she gave Evan a gentle smile. "How about you?" I asked. "How are your studies going?"

He grinned. "I've got two years done, and I met ... met a guy. We're going into business together pretty soon."

He blushed with the admission of 'guy', but recovered nicely.

I said, "It's all right, you can talk in front of Charli; she understands."

He went on to tell his story. He'd been alone for the first few months, and then his roommate had pressured him into going to a party at someone's house. While there, he met a girl named Phyllis who took him under her wing and introduced him to several others, including his current lover and future business partner, Angel. Angel was really George, but Angel was his nickname and what he preferred to be called, so it was Angel. Angel was handsome, sophisticated, worldly, sexy, and built approximately the same as Evan. I got the impression Evan was feeling serious affection or the beginnings of true love, with the added benefit of daily — or at the least very frequent — male on male sex.

Charli seemed calm and no longer moody, so I finished eating and went to the bathroom, leaving Charli and Evan to make small talk.

There seemed to be a little tension in the room when I came back, so I asked, "You two getting along?"

Charli smiled. "Oh yeah. No problem."

The way she said it made me think she had a nasty surprise for Evan when he wasn't looking; perhaps immediate and total castration, or maybe something equally painful and permanent.

Evan took his cue and stood. "Well, I think I'll head for home. Mom asked about you the other day. Why don't you give her a call?"

I took his hand and walked him to the door, saying, "I'll do that. You take care and we'll see you soon."

I let him bend near and kiss my cheek; I didn't dare turn around to see if Charli saw him do it.

Once the door was shut I leaned against it and said, "Thank God that's over!"

Charli stood and said, "It ain't over yet, Sweetpea. Come with me."

She held out her hand, so I took it and let her lead me to the bedroom. We made a stop at the fridge, where Charli took two beer bottles by the neck and shut the door with her foot.

She pushed me ahead of her into the bedroom, and as she opened the beers she said, "Strip."

She watched and drank a little of her beer as I took off my clothes; I knew she wanted sex, and I was quite willing to do most anything. I was a little afraid though, because I'd never seen her in this kind of mood.

When I got down to my panties, she said, "Enough. Get on the bed."

I stretched out on my back and watched as she stripped down to her undies. She put both bottles on the nightstand and got on top of me, wedging her hipbone between my legs. She was warm and soft, and I leaned up and kissed her. She returned it, gently, and then took my wrists and pulled them over my head. Keeping them there with one hand, she used the other to roughly pinch my left nipple.

"Ouch!" I said, trying to laugh. "That's not nice!"

"I know," she said. "I don't feel very nice right now. I'm jealous, I'm wet, I'm horny, and I want you."

"I want you too," I said, "but I don't want a grudge fuck. You know I like it gentle."

"How did he do it?" she asked.

I smiled. "I had to show him what to do."

"Was he any good?"

"After he got a little practice, yes. I think he was okay, for a guy."

"Well, I'm gonna fuck you. I'm gonna fuck you hard and fuck you fast, just like a guy, and when I get done fucking you, you won't be thinking about fucking him anymore."

Every time she'd said the word "fuck", her hips had hunched forward, bumping my clit. Once or twice she'd mashed it against the bone, which isn't pleasant, and I rolled my hip to the side. I broke the hold on my hands and pushed her away from me. She knelt on the bed, looking at me with anger and frustration in her eyes.

I reached for her, took her hands in mine and said, "Charli, this isn't you. You're not cruel or mean. I want you as badly as you want me, but I'm not going to let you rape me."

She sniffled and wiped her nose with the back of her hand. "I know," she said quietly. "It's just he got there first, and he has a cock." Thirty seconds passed, as Charli sat there shaking, crying silently. Then she said, "Goddammit! I hate being jealous! I hate it I hate it I hate it!"

I let the tears flow for another minute or so, and then I got close to her and hugged her, kneeling with her on the bed. She collapsed into my arms, crying, so I leaned back and lay down again with her on top of me.

She cried for some minutes and I hugged her through it, whispering "I love you" and "It will be all right" into her ear.

After she stopped bawling and blew her nose, she cupped my cheek and said, "I'm sorry," and tucked her head into my neck.

I'd been thinking all this time, and the nearness of her, not to mention her nakedness and need, had made me as horny as she was.

"You really wanna fuck?" I asked with a smile.

She picked up her head and looked me in the eye. "Yeah, that'd be nice."

"Get your toy, the double one. I'll bet we can have some fun with it."

She giggled and sat up, then searched the drawer in the nightstand for the box. Once found, the toy had to be washed, so I straightened the bed and took off my panties while I waited. She came back into the bedroom holding the toy high in one hand, patting it dry with a small towel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.