Justin - Cover

Justin

Copyright© 2008 by ALawyer

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Justin's tale of his sexual awaking in a family with secrets that also need telling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Two days later I was waiting for Justin's return from school. I gave no hint that I knew of his photographic efforts after bathing me in his semen. I checked the camera yesterday and today and the pictures were still burned into the memory card.

Don and I discussed our response to his daring pornographic endeavor. Don, I know, had been in his room transferring the pictures to his laptop. He also retrieved the original pictures from Justin's computer. Don was so amazed at the load Justin spewed on my nude body that he tried last night to match his son's feat. He fell short. I tried to boost his ego by telling him that a forty-five year old man couldn't possibly match the semen out put of a 15 year-old boy.

Don and I had most ardently brought the idea of Justin into our bedroom. We both knew it was only a matter of time before he was a regular in the marital bed.

I was sitting in Justin's chair with my feet on his desk when he arrived home from school. My fingers kept slipping into my pussy as I waited for my son. The odor in the room grew as my anticipation mounted.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" His question was asked on two levels. The first was a simple query as to my location in his room when he arrived from school. The second, was why Mom was in his room wearing her shorty nightie that she'd worn to breakfast the past two mornings.

I turned the camera on. His eyes grew frantic. "Um, Mom. Let me put that away." He reached for the camera, but I drew it away.

"Got something on here you shouldn't?" I pressed the preview button.

"Of course not, Mom." He tried bluffing his way out.

"I got interested in your picture taking when I saw those." I nodded to the pile of 8x10's that I so used yesterday.

"Oh shit." He sighed. He knew his ass was toasted dark brown. "Mom? I can explain."

My blue eyes shined. "No explanations necessary, Justin. I understand this perfectly." I sat up and knew the robe hung partially open. "You stole pictures off your dad's camera. Naked pictures of me. Then you printed the huge pictures so you could jerk off to them. Am I leaving something out?"

He slumped down to the bed side. "No, I guess not."

I pressed the Next button on the camera several times and then I saw myself. My pussy hair showed his drops of semen thickly spread in a crooked line.

"These pictures are rather crude, don't you think son." I held up the back of the camera. "Not much art here is there?"

He said, "No, Mom," to the floor.

"I wonder what Dad will think?" I put the camera strap over my neck.

He crashed to his knees. "Mom, you can't tell Dad, he will kill me. He doesn't know I got the first pictures off his laptop."

"But Justin, this is just so ... pornographic." I skipped to the shot of the long lines over my breasts.

"I'm so sorry, Mom. But Dad's not going to understand this."

I stood up and removed the card from the camera. "Your ass is mine, young man." I flipped the small black rectangle between my fingers. "You will be in the kitchen in five minutes to mop the floor.

He sighed, "Yes, Mom. I'll be there right away."

He mopped and waxed the kitchen floor. To someone watching from outside it would look like punishment, but then the view from outside was not the same as from close to the floor. I worked on making dinner in the short robe. He worked near me taking every chance to look up the robe when I reached up for spice containers and bowls. When he finished, and he had put two coats of wax down, he was very familiar to my pussy and ass.

Dad thought the floor gleamed like a mirror. Justin stuck with me so I couldn't inform Dad of his lusty sins. He was silent as Dad came up behind me and fondled my tits and kissed my neck.

Don sat down in the living room for a drink while I went back to my bedroom to change for dinner. I left the door open on purpose. Justin was quick to appear. "Mom, you're killing me."

I stripped off the robe. "How is that, Justin?"

"Mom? What's going on here? You're naked and you don't seem to care that I'm staring at you. You make me wash and wax the floor and the entire time I can see you up under that short robe."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.