Justin - Cover

Justin

Copyright© 2008 by ALawyer

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Justin's tale of his sexual awaking in a family with secrets that also need telling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Tonight my ratty nightie from last night was in the trashcan waiting for curbside pickup in the morning. I turned up the bedroom thermostat two degrees and came to bed in a pair of blue bikini panties. Don looked up from his book and tossed it on the floor. His eyes locked on my unfettered breasts. His face lit up and he smiled. "Something happened today." I was a lioness in heat approaching her mate. "Yes." I opened the nightstand drawer and removed the baby oil. Don threw back the covers and stripped off his boxes. I was sure that if our game continued he would come to bed nude. I took off my panties before straddling his thighs. His eyes snapped to my pussy and saw the lips swollen. "Karen, did you do something with him?" I shook my head. "Let me tell this." Unscrewing the bottle of oil very deliberately, "I started about two this afternoon when I couldn't stand it any more and had to search his room to find the photos." Don was rapt. His eyes followed every more as I lay the cap on the bed. "Did you find them?" He panted. His cock was half-erect before my oil hands touched it. "Of course I did. I wouldn't have stopped looking until I found them." He moaned as I began his hand job. "I found them in one of those swimsuit sports magazines you boys love so much." "Karen, have you forgiven me for letting him get a hold of the pictures." "Yes, I have. As I looked at the picture while I was lying on his bed made me realize I shouldn't have resisted having you take them." I applied the oil to his cock. He groaned from the cold. "Next time you ask, I shall say yes right away." "You will?" He sounded very surprised. "Yes, I lay on the bed looking at each one very carefully and realized that I was very sexy." Slow stroking. "That men would look at my pictures and jerk off. It excited me." "While you were lying on his bed?" Don lifted his head. "Yes. I get excited lying on his bed." "Did you... ?" Don hinted. "What, Don? Tell me what you think I did." I was using wo strong hands with a measured stroke. "Did you masturbate? Like he did." Don put a pillow under his head so he could watch me better. "Yes, I did." "Did you take your clothes off?" "Yes, I did. I was lying on his bed naked and masturbating to the pictures." Slow and firm. "Did you cum?" He panted. I laughed, "Of course I did. How could I not cum when I was naked on our son's bed looking at his pictures of me." "Oh God! Karen you are being so naughty. It so fucking turns me on. Oh Christ I'm so fucking horny." "So you like it that I'm so turned on by Justin." I could feel his body begin to tremble. "Yes, I can't believe it. I'm so ready to cum." He groaned. I stopped my hands. "Honey, I made a mistake though." "What? What? Oh fuck, I was about to cum! What happened?" He screwed up his face. "After I came, I feel asleep." I sighed. "So? Karen, keep going, don't stop." He dug his head into the pillow. I continued sure he would last longer now. "When I woke up Justin was there. He was standing over his naked mother, and he was jerking off over me." "Oh shit, what did you do?" He looked me in the eyes "What could I do? I pretended to be asleep. So he came and spread his semen all over my body, on my leg, my pussy, and my tits." "Oh Fuck, you just lay there and let him cum all over you?" Enough is enough. I moved up and took his cock into me. "What could ... oh yes ... do, Don? Fill me up baby ... he came all over me ... then he..." "What? Oh fuck you hot slut ... what the fuck did he do?" "He got his camera, Don, and he took pictures of me. Fuck me, Don ... he fucking took pictures of me." Don's cock and all the talk had me on the edge. "I want to see them. I'm gonna cum ... get them off his camera and print them, Karen. Oh shit, here it is, baby." His sperm flooded my hot pussy. I quivered and climaxed. We both came with a force reminiscent of our honeymoon. Don and I cuddled and he turned off the light. Holding my naked body next to him he kissed my head. "So, what's next?" I giggled in the darkness and told him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.