Justin - Cover

Justin

Copyright© 2008 by ALawyer

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Justin's tale of his sexual awaking in a family with secrets that also need telling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Don and Justin not need to be Holmes and Watson to know something had changed overnight. When Justin came down for breakfast he saw that my ratty bathrobe was replaced by a silk one. The old hemline moved up from mid-calf to mid-thigh. The silk hugged my breasts highlighting their aroused nature.

Don kissed me and said, "Nice robe," He looked at Justin. "What do you think, Justin?"

He blushed. "It's nice, Dad, did you buy it for her?"

I set Justin's plate before him and he received a ten dollar view of my breasts. Don noticed and smiled.

"No son I'm sure she picked it out herself. She has lots of robes she doesn't wear." Don grinned as Justin turned bright red.

After seeing them off to work and school, I had the day to kill. Justin's room was a magnet. I desperately wanted to find his cache of pictures, but my inhibitions held me back. I cleaned the house, made bread, cookies, and went next door to visit my neighbor, Cassie. After getting back I tried reading, but my mind kept wandering to the room upstairs. The room where my son had hidden the pictures of me naked.

I continued to resist my intense desire to find the pictures. At three o'clock I knew I had only about forty-five minutes before Justin came home. As I walked up the stairs all that pent up anticipation began to leak out of me. I checked under his mattress and found nothing. I checked his closet, but found nothing amid the mess of clothes, ball gloves, basketballs, and foot balls. I had only about twenty minutes left when I found them stuffed into the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue from last year.

I removed the pictures and spread them out on his bed. I had seen them on Don's laptop in Cabo, but printed on paper and neatly arranged on my son's bed gave them a more pornographic aura. My legs spread wide open displaying a shining pussy, my mouth open accepting Don's cock, and my face covered with his semen. I gave each picture a detailed examination. When finished I realized that for forty-two I was in pretty good shape.

Each picture reminded me of Don's pleading, his argument that I was a very sexy woman and the pictures would look fabulous. Five glasses of Merlot and two hours of pleading gave me the courage to strip off my clothes and let Don photograph me. He had assured me that he would erase them and never again ask her to pose. My dear husband had lied though, and now I was looking at the evidence of a hidden smoldering sexuality The more I examined the pictures the more aroused I became. I lay on my son's bed and slowly looked at them all again. I held the pictures on my left hand and my right hand was buried in my panties. It occurred to me that not many women must masturbate to pictures of themselves. Do supermodels do it? Porn stars? Do they watch their work and masturbate? My hand couldn't get the motion I needed so I pushed down my shorts and panties kicking them to the floor.

I masturbated thinking of Justin. His cock was in the picture. My lips here wrapped around that huge shaft and taking him deep down my throat. My nipples ached. I lay down the picture and unbuttoned my blouse. The blouse and bra landed on the shorts and panties and I lay back now picking up the picture of the cum on my face. My fingers flew over my clit. My eyes traced each line of semen Don had deposited, but in my mind it was my son pouring the load of is full, swinging balls on my lust glazed face. Now it wasn't just Justin, but it was father and son, stroking their cocks at my face. All three of us came together. Father and son with long strings of jizz interlaced my face, crisscrossing my mouth, lips and eyes. I screamed and my cunt exploded with the force of my orgasm. Fireworks in my mind erased my consciousness and this wicked fantasy blinded me to the consequences of bringing it to reality.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.