My Daughter Caught Me - Cover

My Daughter Caught Me

Copyright© 2008 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Richard's daughter Taylor comes home from school and catches him on the computer in his office, in a chat room, masturbating. She gives him surprising instructions on what she wants him to do next. He then "accidentally "reveals the incident to his wife which brings another surprise. Taylor clearly has an agenda after catching Daddy one more time. She tries to use Daddy's behavior to her advantage, but Daddy turns out to have a few cards up his own sleeve.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

I can't believe my dad did that! I mean, sure I was teasing and teasing him. I know I was kinda mean, but he so loved it. I know he thought it was hot jerking off in front of me and having me tell him what to do. And I'm sure it was so worth it to him to give me money for what he got. He's wanted to see me naked forever. And not only did he get that, he got to fuck me! And it only cost him a little more than three thousand dollars. Well, 3,200 to be exact! He was at sixteen hundred, but I doubled it when he wanted to put it inside me without a condom. I don't let ANYBODY do that. But I thought doubling it was pretty smart on my part.

That is, until he came in me! He promised he wouldn't!! I practically begged him to pull out. I HATED begging. I so, so, so can't believe he did that in me. When I told my mom later that day, that Daddy had fucked me, she was excited. At first. But I figured if I played it right, she'd help me get him back.

"I have to tell you something, Mom," I said when I finally got her alone that afternoon. Dad had taken the other kids to the movies. I came to talk to Mom in her room, where she was folding laundry.

"What's up, Honey?" she asked me.

"He did it," I said.

"Who did what?" Then she thought she might know what I was talking about. "Your dad? Are you saying you got him to... ?" I nodded with a smirk. "Oh wow, Taylor! Was it what you wanted? Was it good?" She paused. "Did you get money?"

"Geez, slow down, Mom. It was pretty much what I wanted. I put on the lingerie you and I bought. And I got him up to my room. And I told him he could see stuff, and do stuff, for money." Now I paused. Mom was looking like she thought it was totally cool and she couldn't wait to hear more. "So like, he paid to see my boobs, and to touch 'em. And he paid to see my ass, and to touch it and even kiss it."

"He kissed your ass? He likes to do that."

"And you know what else?" I said, forgetting for a minute that I was pissed at him. "He licked it ... my asshole." Mom smiled. "Mom, it was sooooo awesome. He put his fingers inside my pussy and pushed his tongue all the way in my butt. I came so hard. It was totally intense."

"How much did that cost him?"

"It was so good that I didn't charge him extra. Nobody ever did that to me before." Mom didn't look too surprised. I guess it's not that common a thing, but I don't know.

"Lot's of guys don't ever think of it. And they wouldn't even do it if you asked. But your dad loves it. So, then what?"

"Well, I asked him if he wanted to fuck me. And he hesitated just a little. But then he said, 'Yes Taylor. I want to fuck you.'" Mom looked at me with big eyes.

"What did you say?"

"I said something like, 'So let me get this straight. You want to fuck your 15 year old daughter's pussy? You want to put that big dick inside her? Is that right?'" Mom laughed. "And he said 'yes.'"

"Oh Sweetie, what a fucking tease! He must have wanted you so badly! How much did he give you?"

"He was up to sixteen hundred bucks. But here's where the problem started." Mom kind of frowned when I said that. "I didn't have any more condoms. And he didn't have any either."

"So what did you do?"

"Well, I never let anyone do it without a condom." Mom nodded, like to say she thought that was a good idea. No shit. "So I told him that ... that I wouldn't do it without one."

"And what did he say?"

"He said that after all my teasing, he was gonna fuck me whether he had a condom or not. I offered to do something else, but he said he was gonna fuck me. And he was on top of me. I knew he wasn't going to let me up."

"Oh shit. You're kidding. Taylor, he didn't hurt you, did he?"

"Oh no, Mom. Of course not. I totally wanted him to fuck me. I almost didn't care if he didn't have a condom, really. I mean, I figured he wouldn't have any STDs or anything. Oh, and by the way, I doubled the price for that."

"For no condom?" Mom said. I nodded and I could tell she was impressed with me! "But what was the problem?"

"It's just that he ... oh," I tried to say it, "he ... promised he wouldn't!"

"Promised he wouldn't what, Taylor? What did Daddy do?"

"He came inside me." Mom looked really surprised and immediately pissed.

"He did what?"

"He did it inside me," I repeated.

"He did not!" She almost sounded like she didn't believe me. I nodded that it was true. "Oh shit, Taylor. Do you think you could be..."

"Maybe! I'm not on the pill, Mom! Fuck! I can't be pregnant!"

"WHY did he cum inside you?"

"He said he just couldn't help it. He said he just HAD to. I told him I could get pregnant, like duh, he didn't know that already. But he did it anyway."

"What a jerk!" Mom usually doesn't talk about Daddy like that to us kids. "I'm sorry to say that about Daddy, but he never should have done that. What was he thinking?" She paused. "Well, I did tell you that he can only be pushed so far. But that's going way out of bounds on his part."

"I know, Mom. I probably did tease too much. But I kind of got him back. At least a little."

"How did you do that?" she asked.

"After he did it we talked for a minute. I told him how mad I was that he came in me! Anyway, then he let my wrists go and I could get up. He didn't expect it, but I pushed him down on the bed and climbed right on top of him ... on his face." Mom's eyes got big. "Yep. I sat on his face."

"With his... ," Mom began.

"Yes," I interrupted. "With his stuff totally still inside me. I know he tasted it. I rubbed myself all over his face. I could feel his mouth open." Mom had that completely impressed look again.

"You are really something, little missy!" Mom gave me a big smile.

"I know. It was really funny! When I was done I kissed him. He was sticky all over his face. But I didn't want him to think I completely hated him or anything. So I kissed him, like I said ... But Mommy! What am I gonna do if I'm pregnant?" I said that in kind of a whiny voice like I was 12 or something.

"We'll just handle it, no matter what happens. It will be a little while before we can find out." I made a really pouty face to show her I wasn't happy. "Awww ... come here Taylor Baby." Mom opened her arms and hugged me. I loved being close to her and I hugged her back.

Sometimes I wish I could sneak into my mom and dad's room at night. I hear them having sex and I'd love to see what he's doing to her. Sometimes when I know he's asleep (I know that 'cause I can hear him snoring a little from my room, even when their door is closed), I go and listen, trying to hear Mom. And once in a while, I hear the buzz of her vibrator and I hear her moaning. She gets pretty loud and I'm surprised Daddy doesn't wake up. I guess he doesn't wake up so easily. But I'd love to go in when she's doing that and lick her and make her cum. But I'm always afraid, like maybe Daddy might actually wake up after all and find me there and get mad. Maybe I don't have to worry about that anymore! I don't think he'd be too mad.

Mom held me in her hug for a long time, then she started stroking my arms and shoulders. It felt really good.

"Mommy," I whined a little again. "What are we gonna do about Daddy?" More pouty lips!

"Sweetie, I've got an idea about Daddy and how we can let him know it wasn't cool to cum inside you after he promised not to, o.k.?" I nodded. "I'll tell you about it in a little bit. But now, sit with me on my bed, o.k.?" She was funny, like acting kind of serious all of a sudden. I sat down next to her on the bed.

"What's up, Mom?" She looked right at me.

"I love that Daddy fucked you, Taylor. I was hoping it would happen soon. I've been thinking about it constantly since you and I were in the coffee shop."

"You mean when you played with yourself in the booth?" I said with a grin.

"Yes, then. And I wanted to give you time to work out your plans with Daddy."

"Yea?" I waited for her to continue. "And?"

"And ... and I'm so turned on by you right now. I want my turn." Without saying anything else, she grabbed my shoulder and pulled me down on the bed and started kissing me all over my face. She pulled me really tight to her and rubbed my back with her hand. Before long she slid the hand inside my shirt. I really wanted to be with her, especially since the coffee shop.

I kissed my mom back. She has a great mouth with really full lips. As her hands started roaming all over me, mine did the same with her. She's in great shape, but she's definitely well developed! She has big boobs and I knew she wasn't wearing a bra. She pulled my shirt off and started kissing around my bra. Before long, I tugged enough at her shirt that she took it off too. I loved squeezing her big boobs while she ran her tongue around the top of my bra trying to get at mine. Before long she had unhooked it and we were hugging and kissing topless and pressing our tits together. It was sooooo fucking hot.

"Oh, Mommy," I said. "Do you like that Daddy fucked me?"

"Oh Taylor Baby, I like it so much. He really was bad to cum inside you. But I really wish I could have licked it out of you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.