My Daughter Caught Me - Cover

My Daughter Caught Me

Copyright© 2008 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Richard's daughter Taylor comes home from school and catches him on the computer in his office, in a chat room, masturbating. She gives him surprising instructions on what she wants him to do next. He then "accidentally "reveals the incident to his wife which brings another surprise. Taylor clearly has an agenda after catching Daddy one more time. She tries to use Daddy's behavior to her advantage, but Daddy turns out to have a few cards up his own sleeve.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

I picked up the empty box and looked inside, for no apparent reason. "There are none in here!" I yelled back across the hall.

"Shit," Taylor replied. "Grab my purse and bring it here, Daddy." Again, I obliged, feeling a bit more frustrated. I wanted her badly and was very, very ready. I brought the purse and handed it to her, climbing back between her legs as she leaned over and looked in her purse. I began sliding my erection back and forth on her wetness again. "Will you wait a minute?" she said, seeming frustrated herself. "I don't have any. We'll have to use one of yours."

"Taylor," I began. "Your mother had her tubes tied when your sister was born, twelve years ago. I don't use condoms. I haven't for ages."

"Well, then we'll have to do something else," she replied. "I never, ever let anyone fuck me without a condom. I'll jerk you off or something." I began to take in my situation and I did not like it.

"Taylor," I said, "You're going to charge me a thousand dollars to jerk me off?"

"No, Daddy," she said, seeming to realize that I was not terribly happy with the circumstances. I'll do it for five hundred." I paused to think.

"Taylor," I said, "After all this, after all you've put me through, I'm going to be satisfied with that." I was sensing more and more the control I had by virtue of being on top of her.

"Daddy," she said, becoming more adamant. "I never let anyone fuck me without a condom and I'm not going to let you. I sure as hell don't want to get pregnant. Let's just forget it. You can just pay me what you owe me so far."

"You need to understand something, Taylor," I said. "You did not bring me this far to jerk me off, or to just forget it. You are not leaving this room until my cock has been inside you. I'll pay whatever you want, but you're going to get fucked, very soon." Now it was Taylor's turn to pause and think. She took a moment to grasp how completely serious her daddy seemed to be.

"Then I want double," she said. "You were up to sixteen hundred dollars. I want double that for you to fuck me without a condom. And you have to promise you won't cum in me." I think she expected that I might hesitate at that price.

"That's fine," I said and began finally to position my incredibly hard dick at the entrance to her sweet pussy.

"Promise you won't cum in me," she said.

"I promise I won't cum in you, Taylor," I replied. At that, I began to enter my daughter. The thing I had dreamed of for so many years was coming true. It was glorious. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. And she had made me so damn horny. It seemed that she had been teasing me so much, and for so long. And now I was taking her, I was fucking my daughter.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "That feels good, Daddy." I entered her further, going slowly. "It feels good to have you in me without a condom." Further still into her pussy. "Oooohhhhh, yes Daddy."

"Tell me, Sweetie," I said, "Am I the biggest you've had in you?" With that, I entered her to the fullness of my length, which made her moan again." She took in the pleasure of being having me fully inside her before considering my question.

"Ummmm," she began, "Let's see ... oooohhhhhhh, Daddyyyyyyy. Um, well, you're one of the biggest. I can't say for sure if you're the biggest. Aaaahhhhhhhh, ooohhhhhh. But you're really big, Daddy." I was sliding in and out of her now. She was tight, but she clearly had experience. It felt beyond belief as I moved in her. "Remember your promise, Daddy, mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck meeeeee ... but cum outside ... aaahhhh..."

"I will, Sweetie," I said. "Oh, Taylor Baby, it feels so good to be inside of you. I've wanted you for so long."

"I know you have, Daddy." she said. "It feels really good. Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your little girl's pussy."

"Yes, Baby," I replied. "I'll fuck you really good Honey." The feeling of intense pleasure multiplied as I moved my dick faster in and out of her wetness. I didn't know if she would cum again, but she was clearly enjoying it. I told myself to remember my promise and to be true to my word as I fucked my daughter harder. Then I began to think about her teasing me and making me jerk off. A nasty thought crossed my mind as I moaned, "Ooohhhhh, Tayyyyylorrrrrrr, it feels sooo good to fuck you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.