Peter Is 18: My First Trip Away From Home - Beijing - Cover

Peter Is 18: My First Trip Away From Home - Beijing

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 17

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Peter is off to the Olympics and Alex and Beth are going with him. It should have been an exciting two week trip. But then they went on a cruise and two weeks in China became two months on the Pacific Ocean! The first of three parts.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Our last day was at sea. I woke before Barb did and thought maybe I'd skip my morning swim and spend the whole day with her. She curled against me with a sigh and I held her tightly.

"Shouldn't you be up?" She murmured.

"Rather be with you." I kissed her temple.

"You just think you'll get lucky."

"I already am lucky." I was very glad I wasn't falling in love with her. That would make today heartbreaking. I stroked her back and tried to memorize exactly how her body felt pressed against mine.

"Peter." She whispered, "I'm going to have my tea, and you're going to swim." I held her tighter when she tried to move. "Peter." Her voice was flat. I let her go.

She got up and I watched her naked form hurry into the bathroom. I couldn't help laughing. We've been fucking for the last ten days and she still didn't want me to see her naked.

I got up, stretched, and grabbed my shorts. Her tea arrived before she came out so I set it up on the balcony for her. This isn't love, I reminded myself, just two adults having a lot of fun.

And it had been fun. And amazing, I thought as Barb came out on the balcony, tying her robe. I pulled her close and kissed her. I had planned for something gentle but her lips parted immediately and our tongues wrestled for a while.

She broke the kiss gently. "Now, go swim. I'll still be here when you're done. I want to pack today and I doubt you're going to let me get much of that done."

"Ain't that a bit early?"

"We dock at 9am tomorrow and..." she smiled devilishly, "I doubt I'll need much in the way of clothes today."

I took the hint and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "I'm gone." I hit the john, grabbed my phone and a towel and damn near ran to the naked pool. I called Beth and Alex on the way because packing today was actually a good idea.

"Are we going to have to move in and out every time?" Beth griped. "It would be a lot easier if we could just leave our stuff here and use this as our hotel room in port."

"I'll ask the Steward today but assume we've got to go. Where's Alex?"

"The gym. I'm on my way to the sunrise tai chi class."

"Since when you do tai chi?"

"When in Rome..." I could almost hear her shrug.

"Right. Cool. Have fun. I maybe outta touch t'day."

"Gosh, I can't imagine where you'll be."

"Bitch."

"Peter."

I laughed. "Alright. Later."

About five minutes into my laps, I noticed that I was veering out of my lane - a habit I had broken years ago. I realized that I had been kind of lazy about really swimming and started doing it right. Pay attention to form and speed. I made a mental note that I needed to hit the weight room a couple times a week myself.

I was a little later than usual getting back to Barb's cabin but I was awake and pumped up for the day. I knocked on her door.

"What?" she asked when finally opened it, "you lose the key?"

"No." I took one step and pinned her to the wall of the narrow doorway. "I just wanted to do this." She didn't struggle when my lips captured hers or when I untied her robe. She rebelled a bit when I began pushing the garment off her shoulders.

"The door," she breathed, "open."

"I don't mind." pressed against her as I was, no one could see her anyway.

"Close the door, Peter." she panted. "I'm not an exhibitionist."

"You oughta be."

"Oh, now you want to play games?"

"Yeah." I pulled the robe down behind her and pulled her away from the wall. "Let's play." without taking the robe off her all the way, I used the belt to tie her wrists together. With all that fabric bound up she looked like a silk fetish pinup girl. I slammed the door shut.

"I thought you didn't want to tie me up."

"Oh I don't mind binding you. I don't want you to be uh slave." I pushed her against the wall again. "I got no trouble tyin' you up an' makin' you scream."

"You boys like walls, don't you?" she whispered. She turned her face when I tried to kiss her and my lips landed on her neck instead. She was hot already and her pulse was pounding. I pushed my leg between hers and smiled to myself as she gasped.

Through my shorts, I could feel the heat of her hips. I was beginning to think I would never wear underwear again. My dick rolled against my leg but strained the fabric trying to reach her.

"You know you love this." I teased her. "You like it rough." I grabbed her tit and squeezed it hard. She gasped and panted. "Ima make you cum til you pass out. What you think uh that?"

"I think - I think you brag too much." she moaned.

"Yeah?" I bent my head and sucked hard on the nipple I had been mauling. She shook. I switched to the other side and let my hand move between her legs. Her slit was drenched. Suddenly, I just needed to taste her desperately. I dropped to my knees and lapped her clean. I pushed my tongue inside her and around every fold. She came quickly, flooding my face. I wouldn't let her pull away from me. I pushed her leg over my shoulder so that she was open wider and I could get my tongue back to her asshole. I moving back and forth until she came again. I was obsessed for some reason. I could not get enough of her pussy. Each time I sucked and licked it clean, I only needed her to cum again. I wanted to drown in the taste of her. The smell of her. The feel of her.

Her knees shook and she slid down the wall despite my best effort to keep her up. I pushed both her legs over my shoulders so she could actually sit on my face. Then I fucked her with my tongue while I teased her clit with my nose. She bucked against me so much, I finally had to put her on the floor properly and push her legs back. When that wasn't enough, I lifted her hips and lapped her like a bowl of soup.

I began to realize that she was whimpering. I couldn't tell how much of the wet on my face was her and how much was my own sweat. I was panting and my dick was painfully hard.

I let her hips go. She seemed to deflate, exhausted. I crawled on top of her - finally pushing off my shorts - and slipped my dick easily in the ocean of hot pussy waiting for me. She gasped and moaned. I sucked her nipples and lay on top of her. With her hands tied, she couldn't stop me but when my lips brushed hers, she groaned and nipped at me hungrily. We lip locked for a long time, as I lay inside her hot wet tight snatch.

"Barb." I panted between kisses. "I know I said I's mature. I know this ain't serious. But I can't help it. I love you." Her pussy clinched around my dick and I arched my back trying to push deeper in. "I'm sorry." I kissed her, trying to reach her clit through her mouth. I found myself banging her as hard as I could and holding back. I didn't want to cum. I didn't want it to end. If I could hold it, somehow it seemed like I could hold back time. Like the longer I fucked her, the longer we would have together. I pushed her leg out of the way and stroked more deeply. She arched her hips against me and cried out. I got my hand under her back and lifted her tits to where I could reach them. It slowed down my stroke but that meant that I would last longer so I dealt with it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.