Neptune VI - Cover

Neptune VI

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Our ship was badly damaged by meteors. Me, my girlfriend and John had to use an escape pod. The pod crashed onto a jungle planet and I met the unexpected.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

I quickly and completely lost track of time. If I had to make a vague guess how many days it was since I first arrived, it was probably a couple of months. I continued to fuck my way through the village's fertile women. Occasionally, I would have younger girls that were about Sarah's and Savannah's ages.

Much to Stephen's facial displeasure, though he would always verbally affirm me, I often requested Sarah and Savannah again. The girls were returning my playfulness with their own playfulness more and more. I didn't know what it was, but I really liked them and it wasn't because Sarah was named Sarah. As I got to know this young Sarah, she had a different personality than my Sarah on the Venture, but I liked her just as much.


"Yes!" Diana cried out orgasming.

I pumped hard into the blonde, 20-ish woman's pussy this morning.

"Ahhhh!" I shouted, delivering several hard spurts of jizz into her.

"Yes! Yes!" she responded to the feel of my jizz just like she did last night.

I slowly lifted off her and paused to suck on her breasts. Diana was nicely endowed.

"You were great!" I praised.

"Oh, thank you, Alex. I am honored to have your seed."

I was sort of sick of hearing how everyone was so honored every time I gave her or him any attention. It was almost to the point where it felt like they were honored if I just looked at them. Okay, an exaggeration but still the sentiment was true. The question was whether I could do anything about it or whether I should do anything about it? I really liked being king. My life revolved around sex though I knew I should become a more productive member of the society. My engineering skills would be useful to improve everyone's lives.


"You have inseminated every woman," Stephen informed me that morning.

My first thought was to say something like, "When I take on a project, I complete it" or

"It's been an incredible pleasure and I do mean pleasure". Instead I just nodded and tried to look thoughtfully regal.

"Many women are with child," he continued.

I smiled. I knew that most of the pregnancies wouldn't be because of me, but there would be a decent number of pregnant women because of me.

"Tomorrow you will go into oblivion," he said.

"Oblivion?" I said alarmed and completely knocked out of my self-indulgent reverie.

"The Text says, 'My time here is done. I am sinking into oblivion'."

I remembered that. It was toward the end of Alexander's log.

"You expect me to go into the oblivion mire and just kill myself?" I asked.

"It is the end of your purpose," he said.

Oh, I had a purpose. It was a big purpose now. It was to find some passage in Alexander Thurman's stupid log to save my ass!

"I want Sarah and Savannah again tonight," I demanded.

"Very well. I see you favor them."

"Yes. That is my right."

"I will have them be with you tonight. We will have the ceremony for your passage into oblivion first thing in the morning."

Ceremony? It didn't seem much like a ceremony to me.

"I want the girls now! Right away! Do it!" I sounded angry but I had to make sure Stephen obeyed. I was still king. Today.


Sarah and Savannah looked very puzzled when they came into my house because I was dressed. I sat cross-legged on the bed with Alexander's log open in front of me.

"You know I want to fuck you, but I really need your help," I said.

"Anything you want," said Sarah.

"I want you to know that I love you both and I would be honored to have you both as my partners."

"Partners?" both girls said, excitedly looking at each other.

"Yes. I love you."

"I love you, too," said Sarah.

"I do, too," said Savannah.

"Really?" I inquired. "It's not just because I am Alex."

"You are so kind and wonderful," said Sarah. "I would love to be your partner even if you were an ordinary man."

I thought about explaining that I was an ordinary man but decided that conversation was for another time.

"Stephen wants to kill me tomorrow," I said.

"Kill you?" Sarah said shocked.

"This book says I am to sink into oblivion."

"That is the Text?" Savannah asked, taking a step back.

"Yes and I need you to help me find a passage that will save my life."

"We are not to touch the Text," said Sarah. "Stephen is the caretaker."

"I am Alex. If I say you can touch it and read it, then it is so."

"Yes, Alex," Sarah said.

I could still sense reluctance from both girls.

"Come here," I said, waving them forward. Sarah sat on my left and Savannah sat on my right.

What I did next was no doubt sacrilege. I tore the book in three parts.

"It will be faster if we all look," I explained.

The three of us poured through the log. They were not very familiar with their history so they had many questions.

"I don't understand this," Savannah said often.

"It's not important," I frequently replied. "Find something that says I will live."

About two hours later, Savannah whined, "I want to have sex."

"I do too," said Sarah.

"We will never have sex with each other again if we don't find something," I said. "I want to be your partner."

"It's useless," said Savannah.

"Don't say that!" cautioned Sarah.

I hated to think it but I was starting to come to Savannah's point of view. I was dead.

We took a lunch break.

"You are Alex," said Sarah. "Can't you do whatever you want?"

That was the ultimate question. What was a higher status in the eyes of the people? Was it the Text or was it Alex?

By late afternoon, I was as weary from looking at the log as the girls were. We fucked.


"Oooh!" Sarah moaned.

It was still dark, but a trickle of dawn was starting to lighten the sky.

Sarah was up on her hands and knees. My cock was deeply imbedded in her pussy. I pulled back and pushed back in.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.