Neptune VI - Cover

Neptune VI

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Our ship was badly damaged by meteors. Me, my girlfriend and John had to use an escape pod. The pod crashed onto a jungle planet and I met the unexpected.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"Come in!" I cheerfully said that evening. It was eleven days since I crashed here and I had the routine down. I think it was eleven days.

A man entered instead of a woman. Apparently there was a mess up in the routine.

"Hello," he said softly while standing in the doorway.

I sat up in my bed.

"Can I help you?"

"I just wanted to meet you again," he said. "My partner is here for you tonight."

A brunette woman appeared behind him.

"Sure," I said, eyeing the woman.

I slipped out of bed. Of course, I was naked in anticipation of tonight's woman, but since every man was in favor of me having sex with his partner, it was no big deal. I put out my hand and he shook it excitedly.

"I will treat your partner well," I promised. "What is your name again?"

"Spencer," he said. "I know you will take care of Sandra. Everyone has heard how you have greatly pleased every woman."

"It's nothing," I said with a shrug. It was false modesty, but I couldn't be a braggart either.

"I am so honored that you will be with Sandra and my two daughters," Spencer said. He waved behind him. "Come on."

Two young teem girls appeared looking very much like younger versions of Sandra. If I would have to guess, they were 14 and 13. The older one had brunette hair half way down her back and the other one had shoulder length brunette hair.

"They are partnered?" I questioned out loud.

"No," said Spencer. "They are not of age."

"Then why are they here?"

He was noticeably uncomfortable with my question.

"They are of age to bear children and you are here with us now," he said. "They have bleedings."

"Oh," I said, understanding.

I had mentally limited who would be with me to only women of age who were partnered.

I evaluated that the older girl would likely not be partnered for several more months and the younger girl for maybe another two years.

"My apologies," I said.

"Oh, no! I should apologize. You did not expect all three of us. I thought it would be better for my daughters' first times if they first saw you seed Sandra."

I decided to praise him. I understood his implication and logic.

"You are a very smart man, Spencer. I am very pleased with you."

Spencer bowed his head humbly, but I could see his pride.

"Come on in, girls," I said to the teens.

They did so and did a poor effort at secretly looking at my body and specifically my dick.

My dick wasn't hard now, but it would be soon enough.

"I shall go now," said Spencer. He turned to his daughters. "Sarah? Savannah? Make sure you obey everything Alex says. I will be very angry if I hear otherwise."

"They will be good," promised Sandra.

"Yes, Father," the girls said.

"Sarah?" I said, feeling a little shook.

"Yes?" the older girl said, taking a step forward and looking at the ground.

"Your name is Sarah?" I said.

"Is there a problem?" Spencer said concerned.

"No, no," I hastily said. "No problem. I just wanted to know who was who."

It was a lie, but they didn't need to know about my Sarah.

"Shall we begin?" I said to Sandra. She was probably about 30 in Earth years.

"Yes," she said with a sparkle in her eyes

Spencer left and closed the door as I undid the tie to Sandra's top. I leaned down to her exposed breasts and took her right one in my mouth.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

I heard the girls move so I turned my head briefly. They had changed to a better position to watch. I resumed sucking Sandra's tits. Sandra's hand was on my dick rubbing it and as it grew she changed to stroking it. Without looking I undid the tie to her pants then pushed them over her hips and they fell to the floor. She stepped out of them. Still sight unseen, I brought a hand to her pussy and began to rub it. Sandra gently pulled my hard dick down and rubbed the head against her clit.

"Ooooh!" she moaned.

I pushed her top down her arms. She released my dick long enough to take off the top then quickly latched back on. I reached around Sandra, grabbed her bare ass, and lifted her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I carried her to the bed and I dropped her down on it. As I climbed onto the bed, she opened her legs. I moved forward and she grabbed my dick placing it in position. I slipped easily into Sandra. She was just like every other woman I fucked here. She had an eager pussy. She was very wet and ready to be fucked. It was sometimes hard to believe and imagine that all these women were so ready for me, but I certainly wasn't complaining.

"Oh, yes!" she responded.

I began to stroke right away. She was so excited that I couldn't help but want to satisfy her immediately.

"Yes! Yes!" she said.

I thrusted faster and faster. I pounded into her pussy.

"Yesssss!" she screeched out, already cumming.

I changed to a slow steady pace but still maintained a good sensation.

"What do you think?" I said to the two girls.

"It feels incredible," Sandra said, thinking I was talking to her.

"Sarah and Savannah, right?" I said.

"Yes," they both replied.

"See how easy it?" I said to the girls. "I put my dick inside your pussy and stroke back and forth."

I could see they were nervous. Not only would tonight be their first sexual experience but they were going to do it with Alex.

"I don't expect you to be perfect, but you can't mess up," I said. "What we are going to do will feel great not only for me but also for you."

"Alex is wonderful," said Sandra softly moaning.

I looked at Sarah and said, "Go ahead and take your clothes off, so you are ready."

"Yes, Alex," she said.

"Me too?" asked Savannah.

"Why not?" I said. "I'm going to fuck you too."

Sarah had firm decent sized tits and a narrowing waist. Savannah was less developed in every aspect. It was Sarah I couldn't keep my eyes off. There was something about her body whether proportions or skin tone or something else or maybe everything together that reminded me of ... Sarah. It was like this Sarah was a younger version of Sarah. This young Sarah was very beautiful and my dick surged harder in response to the sight of her.

"Ohhh!" moaned Sandra.

I turned my attention back to the mother. I wanted to cum now and it sounded like she was getting close to cumming a second time. I rammed into her hard and rapidly.

"Yessss!" Sandra screeched.

As she orgasmed again, her pussy squeezed forcefully around my dick. I continued to plunge in and out of her. I grunted and buried my cock to the hilt. With several blasts, I deeply shot my jizz into her.

"Oh, wow!" praised Sandra. "Wow!"

I rolled off of her and onto my back. I gasped hard while I stared at the two naked teen girls. I was more tired than I expected because I really went at Sandra but staring at Sarah quickly calmed my body and my dick already began to react by twitching and slowly hardening.

"Come here, Sarah," I panted, slapping the bed to my left.

Sarah sat down where I indicated. I turned her tense and rigid body toward me then pulled her young, firm breasts to my mouth. I began with gentle sucking and soft, tender kissing. I couldn't remember touching tits that were so taut since my earliest experiences with girls when I was about her age. As I stayed soft with her body, she started to loosen.

"You are beautiful," I whispered.

"Thank you," she replied.

I took her left hand and wrapped it around the shaft of my dick. She instinctively began to slowly stroke it and she particularly used her fingers to feel around the head as if she was intrigued and fascinated by the sponge-like surface.

I adjusted her down so I could kiss her lips. I was encouraged by her responses. She kissed me back and I heard her lightly moan. As our kisses became deeper, I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She briefly stopped in surprise but then actively kissed me open mouthed. She continued to caress my dick. Pre-cum drooled from the tip so her fingers smoothly ran all over the head.

"You are doing great," I praised. I said it loud enough for her mom to hear too.

I pulled Sarah on top of me which forced her to let go of my dick. My dick head automatically touched her pussy. I wrapped my arms around her back and rolled us over so I was on top. I resumed kissing her while also pressing my shaft down against her pussy and clit.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned and trembled.

I wanted to take my time before I tried to enter her, but it was as if my dick had other plans. My dick slipped down, so the head was between her pussy lips. It was only natural once I was in that position to press forward. Sarah grunted out.

I was completely surprised! I met resistance!

I pulled my dick away and slid down her body kissing every step of the way. I lingered at her upright, perky breasts. Her nipples were hard and erect, so I sucked them into my mouth. I kissed down over her belly until I finally reached her pussy. I licked over her clit.

"Ohhh!' she said, bucking her hips up.

I continued to lick and suck her clit which caused her to get louder and louder. I moved down a little more and with my hands gently opened up her pussy lips. My quick visual examination of her opening confirmed my suspicion. Sarah had an intact hymen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.