Neptune VI - Cover

Neptune VI

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Our ship was badly damaged by meteors. Me, my girlfriend and John had to use an escape pod. The pod crashed onto a jungle planet and I met the unexpected.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

There was a soft knock on the door a few minutes later. Before I could say anything the door opened and a head popped in.

It was Abigail. She stepped in and closed the door. I estimated the blonde woman was in her mid-30s by Earth years. She smiled and approached the bed.

"Hi," I said out of habit.

"Hello, Alex," she said and climbed up on the bed then crawled toward me.

I watched her closely trying to figure out what she was doing.

She kissed my lips then began to kiss all over my face.

"What are you doing?" I asked. She was an attractive woman, but she was also Stephen's.

"I am yours tonight," she whispered.

"But Stephen."

"Since Stephen was our leader until you arrived, I get to be your first."

"My first?" I asked.

"To fulfill your purpose."

"My purpose?"

At this point my only purpose was to live another day, become assimilated into this society, and to hope that one day I was rescued.

She untied her shirt. They didn't have underwire support so her breasts sagged, but they were full and lovely to look at. My male instincts caused my dick to twitch and I was aware that this thin blanket was all that separated my nakedness from Abigail.

She pushed her breasts into my face pretending to smother me. The soft flesh felt wonderful and my dick slightly hardened. She slid down my body, kissed my lips, and then began to kiss my neck.

I was spurred on. I didn't care if she was Stephen's anymore.

I grabbed two big handfuls of tits. She lifted up so I partially sat up and sucked her right boob into my mouth. She moaned softly. I moved to her left boob. She pulled away then grabbed the edge of the blanket and peeled it away as she slid down the bed. She stared at my erect dick when it popped into view as she pulled the blanket all the way down while getting off the bed. She stood in front of the bed and loosened her pants. With a little wiggle of her hips, her pants fell to the floor and she stepped out of them. I smiled when I saw her pussy. Abigail got back on the bed and crawled forward.

"You are a good size," she said, grabbing my dick in her hand.

Sarah had always said so even though my dick was average. Sarah said it stretched her pussy just right and made her feel so good.

Abigail plunged her mouth down on my dick and began to slowly bob.

"Ohhh!" I groaned.

With the way she used her tongue, she evidently had a purpose and that was to make my dick as wet as possible. I continued to groan with pleasure.

She stopped and sat on top of my belly while leaning forward. She reached around, lined up my dick, and pushed back. As my dick entered her, she sat up more and more until she was upright with my dick deep inside her.

"That feels wonderful," I said.

"Thank you, sir."

"Alex, remember?"

"Alex. I am sorry," she corrected and apologized.

"Don't worry about," I said, waving my hand dismissively. "How does it feel?"

"You feel wonderful inside me."

I pulled Abigail down then rolled us over. She laughed gleefully as I ended up on top of her. My dick slipped out, so I pushed it deeply back in.

"Ooooh!" she moaned.

I began to thrust and she cooed in response.

"Oh, yes," I groaned.

It was only two days, since Sarah and I had sex but I so needed this. It wasn't until I was experiencing the relaxation and peace of sex that I realized how stressed I was. It felt awesome to stroke my dick inside Abigail's warm pussy.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" she moaned when I began to speed up.

I started to feel the internal build up, so I accelerated my strokes. I was getting to the point where my dick was going to demand to cum and I was all for that.

"Oh, fuuuuuck!" I groaned.

"Yes! Yes! So gooooood!" Abigail cried out.

I rammed hard into her pussy determined to get off. In a few more strokes, I groaned slowly and held my cock deep inside. She cried out loudly as the sustained pressure on her clit pushed her into orgasm.

"Ahhh!" I gasped out in satisfaction. I came hard.

Sarah and I had fucked twice a day. We did it once in the morning and once at night, so a couple of days of no sex felt like forever.

"Yesssssss" she responded. "So much seed."

"I haven't cum recently," I explained.

"I am honored to be your first."

"Uh ... yeah," I said, confused about the word first. "Do you mind if we stay like this? I know I can hard again soon and I would love to do it again."

"I will do whatever you ask of me," she said.

I sort of figured she would say something like that but this was sex and I thought she should have more say in it. I decided to accept what she said literally. When I was hard again, which was as soon as I expected, we fucked again. I asked if she wanted to be on top, but once more she said whatever I wished. It was going to take time for me to learn to tell people what to do instead of asking them to do things.

I slept with Abigail in my arms. I dreamt I was with Sarah and I woke up to Abigail sucking my dick. We had sex again then she made me breakfast.

"May I return to my family now?" she asked afterward.

"Of course," I said.

"Thank you, Alex."

"I enjoyed our night together, Abigail."

She smiled then left.


With Stephen and Evan as my guides, I returned to the escape pod. Four other men came along dragging sleds. I told them I might want to bring some things back. The condition of the little ship was worse than I thought. It was inexplicable how I survived nearly unscathed. All three of us should have died.

I went through the formality of checking the distress beacon, but the ship was completely dead whether it was primary, auxiliary, or emergency power. I opened the cabinets and drawers looking for anything useful. The food stores were mostly intact. A few boxes had opened and a few hermitically sealed pouches were split open, but overall everything was there. There were fast growing seeds in case the pod inhabitants had an extended stay. I didn't see anything they weren't already growing, but I took the seeds anyway. The first aid kit was ruined after being left out in the rain. Lastly I found two functioning flashlights and a couple small boxes of batteries. When I turned on a working flashlight, I could tell from the reaction of everyone that it just further cemented their view that I was someone special. I found several environment blankets that could keep out any coldness. I wouldn't need them to stay warm, but I took them anyway because the material might be useful.

"You may use the rest of my ship in anyway you so desire," I said after I was done.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.