Neptune VI - Cover

Neptune VI

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Our ship was badly damaged by meteors. Me, my girlfriend and John had to use an escape pod. The pod crashed onto a jungle planet and I met the unexpected.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"Yessss! Alex!" Sarah cried out, collapsing down on top of me. Her full breasts compressed against my chest.

Sarah orgasmed just as I was shooting my jizz into her pussy. My hands tightly gripped her firm ass as my cock continued to unload its build up.

She placed her head down on the pillow next to mine. Her breathing was already getting deeper. I closed my eyes and quickly joined her in blissful sleep.


My name was Alex and I worked in engineering on an exploration spaceship, the Venture. Sarah worked in engineering too. We became lovers only a week after we departed the space dock at Earth. Sarah was my roommate, but we only used the one bed.

The engines basically took care of themselves, so we were not constantly busy but that didn't mean we weren't important. Sarah and I were part of the team that would make sure the Venture returned home. It would be many years before we came back to Earth, but we all wanted to do it. When I and everybody else on this ship volunteered, we did it with the knowledge that we wouldn't see Earth for a long time but also with the knowledge that we would one day be back home.

Sarah was amazingly beautiful. She had long, brown hair that had a slight wave in it. She had dark blue eyes that I loved to look into when we had sex. She had full breasts and they were exclusively mine. We broke up for a month last year, but we were back together and her tits were again exclusively mine to caress and to suck on. I was at the point where I was actually thinking of marriage, as antiquated as that was, to Sarah. Women still liked the idea of marriage. It's built into them. I even imagined raising a little version of Sarah and a little version of me as increasingly weird as that sounded. Children! I had to be completely in love or completely insane to think such a thing. I hadn't talked to Sarah about it yet. I would wait until we were really close to Earth during our return trip. So much could happen before then. There was no reason to make potentially empty promises.


I woke up with a jolt. The sirens loudly rang in my ears. Sarah was woken with a start too. We detangled our limbs from each other and sat up.

"What's going on?" she shouted so she could be heard.

"I don't know," I yelled back.

We quickly dressed and headed out of our room. We ran toward the elevator to take us to the engineering section.

"The elevator is not responding," said Sarah. The doors usually opened instantaneously as soon as it was summoned.

"The emergency corridor is shut down too!" I said when I turned toward it. There was a red light above the door.

"What's happening?" said Sarah.

The ship rocked so violently that Sarah and I had to use each other for support.

"What the hell was that?" I said.

"Back to the room," she said, "so we can find out what's going on."

We ran toward our room. We would use the comm system to call the bridge or engineering or someone to find out what was happening.

The ship rocked again. Sarah fell forward to the ground. I tried to catch her, but ended up almost tripping over her. I helped her up just as the ship shook once more. The ship skeleton seemed to groan. That was not good!

"We're under attack!" I said.

"By what?" Sarah said.

The loud sirens were now accompanied by an even louder voice.

"Abandon ship!" the computer repetitively began to wail.

We reached our room. Sarah activated the comm system and called the bridge.

"There's no answer!" she said with frustration.

"Try engineering!" I said. The bridge was obviously too busy to respond.

"Sam," a tired voice replied.

"Sam!" said Sarah. "It's Sarah and Alex. What's going on?"

"Save yourself! Get out of here!"

"What's happening?" I said.

"It's a meteor storm. We didn't see it until it was too late. There's a habitable planet in sector 7D. The computer has set all escape pods to go there."

"Alright. See you there, Sam"

"The meteors have damaged the escape pods in this area. We're done for. Save yourself."

"We'll get you out of there!" I said.

"There's no time, Alex. Go! Go now!"

"We have to do something!" desperately said Sarah.

"Get off the ship! Don't wait any longer!" Sam insisted.

Communication ended.

"Let's go!" I said.

"We have to rescue them!"

"You heard him. I wish we could do something too. I don't want to abandon them either."

The ship shuddered. I was knocked out of my chair, but I noticed I didn't hit the floor as fast as I should have.

"We're losing gravity," I said. "It's just a matter of time. We have to go now."

With Sarah's face full of tears, I grabbed her hand and pulled her along as fast as I could to the first escape pod.

"John!" I said when the astral-scientist staggered toward the same pod.

"I can't find a pod that will open," he said frustrated and harried.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.