Bob's Problem - Cover

Bob's Problem

Copyright© 2008 by Bigzeke

Chapter 2

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Since someone could not leave a sleeping dog lie; will Bob be able to protect his new family. Please read on and enjoy!

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control  

Time Frame: Week 15 — Tuesday

What are you late for? I asked.

This earned me a dirty look then she realized I was serious and she said, "We fell asleep. I should have been at work fifteen minutes ago!"

"Okay, you're late! Call Susan and tell her you will be a little later and relax before you cause me to have a heart attack," I said laughing.

Pat called Susan who suggested that we meet in the cafeteria for breakfast in a half- hour. I put on the sweats I wore yesterday and carried the clean set with me planning to change after my workout. I also carried the jacket we bought for Susan.

Susan was waiting for us when we arrived at the cafeteria. Susan asked Pat "How was it?" Pat blushed and just smiled reached over and squeezed my arm a bit. I presented the jacket to Susan saying, "We both have one just like this. So now we can be the 'Three Amigos'."

Susan just radiated her thanks even before she verbally thanked me. Then we sat down to coffee and a muffin. As soon as Pat had finished her muffin and cup of coffee, she left to do her rounds. Susan stayed and thanked me again for the jacket and asked me what my plans were for the evening. "Susan, I would love to go out with you but I think right now Pat and I are involved. Maybe you could join us!" I suggested trying not to hurt her feelings.

"Oh, that would be great, I love Pat a lot!" she stated emphatically. I quickly tuned into her mind and saw that she did love Pat. The two of them had been together twice since the time in my hospital room. I also caught the thought, "I think I love you too!" I was surprised and being we were sitting off to the side of the cafeteria by ourselves I asked,

"What do you think about Pat and me?"

"I know that Pat really likes you and I can see why!"

"Will it bother you if I continue to see her?"

"No, I want you to keep seeing Pat but I think I would like to join you."

"Susan this is rather a personal question, have you dated men before?"

"A couple times in high school and college but nothing permanent or even long term. I worked as a trainer with the girl's volleyball team in college and one thing led to another. I would really like to get with you and Pat if that would be okay?"

I had remained tuned to her mind and learned that she had six dates with males.

During the second date in high school, she had lost her virginity and then she had four more dates in the first two years of college. She had sex two times the last time while drunk. I replied, "Well being a male chauvinist pig I can't turn down that offer! I think we need to check with Pat first though!"

Susan just laughed and said, "You can bet on my talking to Pat soon too!"

We sat there and finished our coffee and then Susan returned to work and I wandered up to the PT Room and found a spot where I could do my morning stretching exercises. When Pat and Susan showed up, I had just completed five miles on the stationary bike, which was two miles more than normal. Pat looked at the dial on the bike and warned me about over doing it.

Susan then said that she could not stay; beside Pat was now certified to work the PT Room having completed her ten plus hours last week. I congratulated Pat and thanked Susan for getting Pat certified. Susan blushed and said that it was her pleasure. Pat commented that I made it easy being a model patient. Just as Susan was leaving Pat said, "Susan don't forget to meet us at Bob's apartment at 6:30!"

Pat and I spent a little over an hour to completing my workout. I cooled down on the treadmill then sat in the whirlpool before showering. After I was dressed, I headed for the apartment and met Pat coming out the door with my laundry. "What's up? I asked after a quick kiss.

"I'm taking your laundry home and will bring it back between 5 and 5:30. I have made dinner reservations for three at the Cock 'n Bull for 7:30. Susan will meet us here at 6:30 to take us in her car. Is that okay with you?"

"Fine, what's the story with Susan?"

"Susan and I have been together a couple times since that day in your room. I hope that does not upset you?"

"Not at all, but what's going on?"

"I think you unleashed a different side of Susan and you are in for a pleasant surprise.

Just go along with it please! I promise you will enjoy it as much as I do!"

Pat left and I entered the apartment. I picked up my briefcase and started to go through it. I was looking for the reason I was here in Philadelphia. Most if not all my memories had returned with the exception as to why I was here. I found an airplane ticket, which showed my arrival the day before the accident with an open flight, my calendar, and on the day of the accident showing, I had a 10 AM appointment with Jerry McKnew of Singer, Jones and Yost.

I retrieved my cell phone, which I had not used since the day of the accident, and called information and asked for the phone number of Singer, Jones and Yost. Once I had that, I called and asked to speak with Jerry McKnew. The receptionist asked, "Sir could you please give me your name and the reason for calling?"

"The call is personal!" I stated ignoring the question about my name.

"Sir, I'm sorry I missed your name?"

"He is expecting my call!" I stated again ignoring the question about my name.

A couple minutes later a female voice answered the phone, "This is Jerri McKnew. May I help you?"

Yes, he was a she, and it caught me off balance; it took me a moment to reply.

"This is Bob Parks and I had an appointment on the 24th of March with you but I had a little accident and could not make it. Would you please tell me what the appointment was about?"

"Bob I have always wondered what happened to you. I called your hotel and they said you were out. I called the police and tried to file a missing persons report but other than being able to give them your name and hotel I was not able to get too far!"

For some reason, I could read her thoughts coming over the phone. She had hired an investigator and discovered that the explosion had destroyed the rental car but had found no trace of me from that point forward. I explained, "I was injured in the blast that destroyed my rental car and was in a coma for ten weeks. I am just now getting around to catching up on my business."

Jerri said, "You were coming here in regards to Wayne Miller's Estate."

I flashed to previous conversations with Wayne about his family and asked, "Jerri, would there be any reason for someone to try and stop me from seeing you?"

"Except for Cindy Miller, the rest of the family had been removed from the Wayne's will prior to his death and are pretty upset. They have been trying to get me to settle the estate now and threatened me with legal action."

"Has another Miller family member died recently?"

"Now that you mentioned it yes, Ralph Miller died in the same explosion you were hurt in."

"Jerri, I think there is too much of a coincidence that a Miller family member would be hurt in the same incident as me. Please do not mention to anybody that I have talked to you or have been in contact."

"I agree. Cindy is scheduled to come in tomorrow at 4 PM, why don't you try to be here too."

"Will we be able to complete all business then?" I asked.

"Yes, you two are the only beneficiaries of the Wayne's Will so that would be a perfect time!"

"Okay, you have a date. Again, please, do not mention this phone call or me to anyone else. For some reason I feel it would be a lot safer for me."

"I understand your fears and agree with you. I look forward to meeting you in person."

After that, we said our good-byes and I sat back and thought about what I had learned.

Wayne Miller had been in his late seventies when he slid off the road in bad weather not far from my ranch. I found him in the ditch and took him home with me and it took another three days before he was able to continue his trip. We had a great time together and he reminded me a lot of my father who had died five years previous.

Before he had left, I invited him to stop by on his way back from the West Coast.

Wayne showed up about a month later upset about Janet his sister and other relatives in San Francisco and spent ten days with me just visiting.

After that, Wayne and I would talk about once a month then he visited again the next year for two weeks while he was going and another two while coming back from the West Coast. We talked weekly and he visited yearly until this last year when he was too sick to travel.

Pat actually arrived at 4:30 with my laundry and an overnight case. I told her I needed to shower before dressing for the evening. Pat smiled then pulled me to the bed saying, "First we need to have a little workout!" A little workout hardly describes what took place. It was 6:10, when we rushed to the shower and I had serious doubts I would be able to get a hard-on anytime before tomorrow noon.

At 6:30 sharp, there was a knock on the door. Pat picked up her coat and handed me mine saying our ride is here. Susan greeted us as we stepped out the door and said good evening by giving us both a quick kiss. On the way to the restaurant I explained to them about my phone call to the attorney's office leaving out names. Susan caught on first and suggested that maybe my head injury was not the result of the explosion but the explosion may have been the result of firing a gun. Pat asked me "What were you doing just before the accident?"

"My guess is I was walking towards the attorney's office. I remember seeing a gun shop and stopping to admire a rifle in the window."

"If you had stopped, you would have been a perfect target standing still. I bet your leaning forward to look in the window caused the shot to hit high up on the back of your head instead of the middle of it. I think you were very lucky!" stated Susan Pat suggested, "Tomorrow morning, we should pay a visit to the library and look for all news articles about the accident and if we still feel there is a possible connection we should inform the police." Susan and I had to agree with that.

"Pat, I got back a positive answer from University Hospital. So I can take off time tomorrow to take Bob to the library in the morning."

"Okay; I hope to hear from Presbyterian Hospital in the next few days. Then we should be set."

What are you two planing? I asked.

"We both applied for jobs in Albuquerque so we could move closer to you when you go home!" stated Pat.

I halfway expected Pat to apply, because I was planning to ask her to come along but Susan was another story all together and I guess my face showed it because Susan said, "You don't want me to be with you?"

"Susan, you and I have not been lovers, not to say we could not be. As a friend, your moving to Albuquerque to be near me, just blows my mind and may take some getting use too. On the other hand I'm very impressed and flattered that you think enough of me to make the move!"

"The move to Albuquerque is so I can teach too. I found out in certifying Pat for the PT Room I really enjoyed teaching again. Teaching is a major part of the job I applied for.

Two years ago, they had approached me and I turned them down so I looked on the web site and found out they had a position for a Physical Therapist and applied. They came back with the offer of the teaching position and I accepted. I start on the first of September so I have time to close up here and move."

I told Susan that I would be more than happy to have her in Albuquerque and looked forward to spending time with her. This seemed to smooth any misgiving she had and dinner continued with small talk. The food can only be described as excellent and the company even better.

Susan picked up the check for the dinner and started to dig in her purse. "Susan, This is my treat please give me the check?"

"That's okay; I know I kind of forced this date on you!"

"No Susan you did not! Now please give me the check!" I emphatically stated.

Susan stopped and gave me a big smile before giving me the check mouthing the words, "Yes, Master!"

I just glared at her, the smile disappeared, and her head dropped towards her chest until she was staring at the plate on the table in front of her. When I glanced at Pat for a second she was all smiles and said, "Let's get out of here!"

For my part, I was more confused about what was going on than before. After I paid the check, we left and drove directly to my apartment. Susan said, "I will go park my car in the hospital parking lot and come back." as she was dropping us off.

After hearing this, I closed the door and told her I would walk her back from the parking lot. Pat told Susan, "That's a good idea! Pop the trunk and I will take your overnight case up!"

We were quiet on the way to park the car, which was on the other side of the hospital.

Cutting through the hospital, we started on the way to my apartment. I asked, "Why did you refer to me as master at the Cock 'n Bull?"

"I need to belong to the both of you"

"What do you mean belong?"

"In your room here when you dominated me I felt complete and loved not just being a receptacle or a passing interest. It is hard to explain but I felt a connection I had never felt before. Pat and I have been together twice and the second time she truly dominated me and I loved it."

"So you want to be treated like a pleasure slave?"

"No, that's not it! I need to part of it but I need to be controlled but without force or violence. I see the result of that each day here at work and would not to be able to accept that. I think Pat understands and can explain it better. Please give me a chance!" explained Susan with tears in her eyes.

I stopped and gave her a hug and said, "Just remember Pat will always be first but you are most welcome!"

Susan fell into step slightly to the right and behind me. "Susan, walk up here with me."

"That is Pat's place."

"Yes it is when she is with us! Your place will be Pat's place when she is not here and on my left side when she is here but it will never be behind us. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand and I thank you, Master!"

We were quiet the rest of the way to the apartment. Once there I found the door locked and was taking out my key when Pat opened the door. Pat was wearing a very nice blue nightgown. It had spaghetti straps, which allowed some cleavage to show. The length reached just far enough down to cover her junction by an inch or two. All in all, Pat present a very desirable picture that. I don't know about Susan but I was immediately turned on.

Once in the room and divested of our coats Pat ordered, "Susan undress Bob now!"

"Yes, Mistress", Susan replied as she started to undo the buttons to my shirt. Once they were undone she released my belt, pants snap and unzipped my pants. Then and then only did she drop to undo my shoes and pull them off. From there she pulled my pants down and I stepped out of them. The last article of clothing removed was my unbuttoned shirt.

Meanwhile, Pat had sat down on a kitchen chair and was playing with herself. She used one hand on her breast and the other to finger herself. By the time my clothing was off, I was hard as I had ever been that day and Pat stood up and signaled that I should take her place on the chair. Pat then backed up to me and sat down taking me deep into her in a single plunge, which caused both of us to groan in pleasure.

Pat ordered, "Susan strip for us! Make it really sexy."

For the first time, I noticed there was soft rock playing on the radio and Susan started stripping to the music. Susan did an excellent job and even without moving, I felt myself getting closer to coming. The sight of Susan stripping and the motion of Pat's internal muscles were almost too much. Once Susan was finished, Pat motioned her over and she dropped to her knees and started to pay homage to our union. Soon I was struggling not to come but to no avail. When I felt Pat have an orgasm I blasted my cum into her.

As soon as Pat got control, she stood up and away from me. Susan moved in quickly, slurping my dick into her mouth and sucking it clean. Pat then led us to the bedroom where she laid in the center of the bed. Susan started to suck our mutual cum out of Pat. Shortly, I was getting hard again watching these two beautiful women making love.

After catching my eyes Pat mouthed, "Fuck Susan, from the rear." I moved to the end of the bed and found Susan's ass just at the edge and I lifted it up and slid my dick home in her slick hole. Susan squealed and attacked Pat's cunt with greater effort.

Shortly, Pat slipped her hand down and cupping her own cunt, thus preventing Susan from getting at it. As Susan looked up Pat asked, "Susan, do you want to be owned by us?"

"Yes, I want Bob and you to be my Master and Mistress."

"Why, Susan?"

"Because I need you, I need the feeling of being totally dominated, owned, and loved!"

"Are you saying you want to be submissive in your love to us?"

"Yes, I want you to have control of our love and I want to be loved a lot!"

Pat then removed her hand and Susan groaned as she plunged her face back down.

Pat had a triumphant look on her face and the conversation had taken the edge off me so I was able to continue moving in and out of Susan. Shortly Susan was moaning and making grunting sounds. Pat ordered, "Bob, fuck her harder!"

I increased my speed to comply; not less than ten strokes later, Susan went stiff as her head came off Pat and she gave a keening scream before falling forward. I followed her down pumping my load into her.

While Susan laid there out cold, Pat said, "I think that Susan wants to be submissive because she feels this way she will not lose us as friends and lovers. I do not know if this is a permanent part of her personality or not, but I know I love her too and hope you can accept her into our relationship."

"I will accept it because I love you, but understand this, you are first and shall remain first, but I too have grown to love Susan too."

Pat went into the bathroom and returned with two wash clothes. Pat gave me one then started to wipe Susan's junction while I cleaned up her face and neck. Susan came to with a big smile on her face. I eased her under the covers with Pat cuddling up next to her. I went to the bathroom and wiped myself down before joining them in bed.

I received a kiss from them both then I spooned against Susan's back while Pat moved in and slowly sucked on one of Susan's tits. Later I felt Susan stiffen for a moment then she seemed to fall right into a deep sleep. I think Pat still had Susan's tit in her mouth when she fell asleep too.

Time Frame: Week 15 — Wednesday I woke to the sound of an alarm clock. Pat rolled over and turned it off then turned back around and kissed Susan good morning before climbing over her to give me a hug and a good morning kiss. As soon as Pat headed for the bathroom Susan gave me a kiss and hug too. She seemed reluctant to release the hug and I asked her, "Susan what's wrong?"

"Nothing, it just so right I have never spent a night with a guy and woke up in the morning still feeling loved. I don't want to get up!" she said with a wishful smile. We continued to lay there holding each other until Pat returned from the bathroom saying,

"Come on you lazy bones it time to get up."

"While Susan is in the bathroom I will get down the cold cereal and make coffee." I offered.

"No, we can eat in the cafeteria. Then I am taking you to the library." stated Susan.

"Whoa! I think I can decide what I want to do and so can Pat, Susan!"

"I'm sorry! I always screw relationships up!"

"No, you haven't! You just have to discuss things with us instead of making the decisions for us. You do not need to be submissive to us but you do need to take our feelings into account just like we have to consider yours too."

"Susan I agree with you. I would like you to take Bob to the library and then to the lawyers but I do need to go to work today. The idea is great just try to make it a group decision and not a Susan directive. We love you and will listen to your ideas." added Pat.

After Susan apologized again, she gave each of us a kiss before she disappeared into the bathroom. Pat said, "Susan is so scared of losing us that she will be over eager to please us. Please give her a chance."

"I love you; of course she gets all the chances we can give her. I think once she feels more secure everything will be okay."

Shortly we were dressed and headed for the hospital cafeteria. Since I had nationwide cell phone, coverage I made sure everybody had my cell number in the case of emergency. We decided that Susan would take the day off but before we left, we would do my workout in the PT Room.

My workout went fine and after showering, Susan and I took a taxi to the main branch of the Philadelphia Library by 10 AM. We went to the room containing computers to access the back issues of the Philadelphia Enquirer and the Philadelphia Daily News.

. Using one of the computers, we did a search on the explosion. It was interesting to read about the explosion, which took place at 9:05 AM and instantly killed six people.

Three of the dead were inside the house and the other three had been on the sidewalk directly in front of the house when the explosion occurred. Flying debris injured twelve other people of which one person was unidentified. I assumed I was that person which didn't make sense since the hospital had my wallet. Of the twelve victims transported to the hospital; three required hospitalizations and the remaining nine were treated and released the same day. Cause of the explosion was still under investigation.

Susan found an article dated two weeks later that stated that the explosion might have been a murder suicide. The article reported that Sara Hortmann was found near the front door of the house with a bullet hole in her skull, while her husband Mathew (Matt) Hortmann had been found in the basement with Ralph Miller. There was no explanation for Ralph Miller's presence at the scene. Detective Washborne of the PPD had provided this information. No new information was located after that date. Both papers said the case was still open.

Susan and I discussed the situation and decided to pay Detective Washborne a visit.

Finding him was not too much of a problem, we just stopped a police officer and asked him how to find Detective Washborne. When he asked why and I explained I had been a victim of the explosion in March and may have some information the detective needed.

Instead of us going to the Detective, he came to us. We went to a nearby coffee shop and I explained to him what I thought happened. I had to back track and tell him why I was in Philadelphia and where I was going before he grudgingly agreed that there was most likely a connection. The Detective then stated that even with this knowledge there was nothing to implicate the Miller family. Detective Washborne then told me the side of the story not released to the press: One that Sara Hortmann, had died when a 22 magnum entered just under the chin and exited through the top of her head. Death would have been instantaneously. Two, it appeared that Matt Hortmann had been restrained in the basement and had died in the explosion. Three, they had not been able to determine any reason for Ralph Miller being in the house. Lastly, the firing of the rifle, which was a 22 magnum, seemed to have set off the explosion as far as they could tell from the blast pattern.

Susan and I exchanged looks then I asked, "Can you tell me where the gas line ran in that house?"

"If I remember right it enters the house and runs along the front wall and halfway down the left side towards the back before turning and going through the ceiling to the main floor of the house."

"Do you think Ralph Miller could have used the line to support himself as he shot out of the window at me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.