Mistress Monique

by PornGoddess

Copyright© 2008 by PornGoddess

Erotica Sex Story: Bob loves the "First Time Fuckbunnies" DVD series. Tonight he's watching the latest while his wife sleeps.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   .

Bob checked carefully - Mary was sound asleep.

Walking quietly to the living room, he opened his attache case and took out the DVD. The new "First Time Fuckbunnies". Every month, on his way home from work, he stopped by the adult book store and rented the latest in his favorite "pro-am" series. But he had to keep it secret, because Mary didn't approve of porn.

So Bob contented himself with watching Dick Raide (and occasional other guys and, very occasionally, a woman), every week as he would fuck five or six grls in every hole they had, doing the things Bob would never dare to ask his shy, quiet wife to do. Most of the girls were talented cocksuckers, too, who didn't have any problems swallowing Dick's thick ten-incher, and certainly had no objection to Dick working them over with a tongue that rivalled Gene Simmons's.

This disk featured five newcomers, making their first porn videos, and several of Dick's fellow professionals, as well, according to the box. Bob stripped off the boxers he'd gone to bed next to Mary in, popped the DVD in the player, turned on the TV (volume very low, no sense risking waking Mary) and sat down on the couch, remote in hand.

The first girl, Angel, was a blonde with huge tits. As usual, Dick asked her a few questions about herself- her name, her age, why she was doing this ("Money," she said, forthrightly), whether her boyfriend approved (or if he even knew) and soon. Then he asked her to take off her top, which she did, setting her boobs free; big as they were, they still stayed high and round and didn't sag. ("I thought so," Bob thought to himself, "they have got to be implants.")

Then, at Dick's urging, Angel pulled up her short skirt, revealing her cleanshaven crotch and her lack of panties, and began to finger herself. Her pussy was already excited-looking, and soon she was dripping, as she brought herself to an obviously real orgasm. ("Nice," thought Bob, "Most of them are faking...") Then Dick stepped into the shot, his massive cock already standing high and hard, and she opened her mouth and sucked it in. It wasn't the best blowjob Bob had ever seen ("But even the worst is pretty damn good," he thought.) and Dick grabbed her head and began pumping her mouth, fucking it like a pussy. She managed to take almost all of him in and didn't seem too stressed by the treatment. As Dick kept on fucking her throat, she began fingering her clit again, and seemed to have another orgasm.

Her skirt fell back over her upturned ass as, pulling out of her mouth, Dick turned her around on the bed on her elbows and knees with her butt in the air. Folding her skirt up on her ass, he knelt down and proceeded to give her cunt and her asshole a thorough licking, until her pussy was shiny with her own juices and his spit. Standing up, he placed the head of his cock at her opening, grabbed her hips, and with one thrust, filled her with the full ten inches, as she gasped in shock and probably some discomfort.

Dick began slowly pumping the girl's stetched pussy with short strokes, obviously working to stretch her and loosen her up somewhat, then gradually began thrusting harder and faster until he was slamming his full length in and out of her. Angel grunted with each stroke, shoving back to meet them, clutching the sheets to brace herself, as she began to moan in another orgasm.

Suddenly Dick pulled out, rolled her over, grabbed her legs behind the knees, and slammed back into her now-gaping cunt. Again he pistoned in and out, this time twisting his hips with each stroke so that his cock was twisting inside her like a power mixer. She was past moaning now, tossing her head from side to side, wide eyed, as she wailed her way to another orgasm.

Pulling out again, he he stepped back as she sat up, and then moved in for her to begin sucking his glistening cock again, thrusting in and out of her mouth for a while, then, straddling her body, he squeezed her huge tits together around his cock and fucked them until he he drew back and, as she held him with one hand and aimed him at her open mouth, he blasted out a huge gush of semen, which mostly went in her mouth but also splattered up her face from forehead to chin.

The camera slowly zoomed in as she reached up and scooped a fingerful of cum as it dripped from her chn, and sucked it off her finger and then grinned at the camera.

"Not bad," Bob thought. "Nothing special, but a pretty good fuck."

The second girl was a petite back girl named Shamira, and she couldn't manage to deep throat all of Dick's cock, but she climbed on in reverse cowgirl position and rode him like a rodeo champ, and then actually managed to take the big thing up her ass in doggie position. This time Dick blasted his cum all over her back.

"Man," was what Bob said to himself, "How the hell could she take all that?"

By now Bob had, so to speak, taken manners in hand, and was slowly stroking his hard cock (only about seven inches, but, hey, what you do is at least as important as what you have, as he always told himself when he felt inadequate watching porn studs). He was hoping to pace himself and not cum until the very last girl's money shot.

The third girl, Heather, was another blonde - thin, with tattoos on her tits, which were nothing to brag about, even compared to Shamira's obviously unenhanced pair, and microscopic compared to Angel's plastic monsters. She had a deep tan, with incredibly white (and narrow - on her tits they were barely wider than her areolae) bikini lines, which made her trimmed but not shaven cunt hair stand out sharply, and was, Bob admitted to himself, pretty erotic.

Her speciality appeared to be acrobatic sex, and the final position had her on the floor on her back, with her knees beside her ears, as Dick pounded her wide-open pussy from above and behind. She unfolded quite quickly, and sucked Dick till he came to finish off her segment.

"That acrobatic stuff doesn't look as if it would be all that much fun, actually," was Bob's thought.

Grl number four, Tamara, was a Goth chick with soot-back hair, dead white skin (in contrast to Heather's tan), too much dark eye-shadow and mascara, and black lipstick. She had too many piercings for Bob's taste. on the other hand, she came wrapped in a mid calf length black skirt with a jagged hemline and a fishnet top that covered her goodsized tits without actually concealing them, which Bob thought was rather sexy.

She also had on black fishnet hose and shoes with four-inch heels, and, as it turned out, when she lifted up her skirt to masturbate at Dick's instructions, a black garter belt holding the fishnets up and crotchless black panties. Bob had always liked girls in garter belts and hose (and high heels), but the erotic effect was somewhat spoiled for him by the revelation that, in addition to her lower lip, left nostril and both nipples, her clit was pierced as well.

He watched in amazement as she managed to stroke four fingers in and out of her cunt, and then i twas time for her to suck Dick's cock. She did a very good job of it, and, from all appearance, Dick, at least, approved of the stud through her tongue.

The actual fucking was fairly routine, though the fact she was wearing the garter belt and hose and the crotchless panties (and nothing else), and their black color contrasted to her white skin added a certain amount of zing as she stood with her high-heeled feet well apart, elbows on the bed, wailing like a cat in heat with obvious pleasure as Dick plowed first her pussy and then her ass from behind.

Bob realized that there was only one girl to go, and none of the other porn professionals had yet made an appearance.

"Jeeze," he thought, "this last girl must be something special."

The title card said "Monique".

The scene faded in, revealing a tall redhead, wearing a skin-tight black leather cat suit; it covered her whole body, ending high on her neck. She carried a whip in one hand and a set of handcuffs in the other, and wore large dark glasses that hid half her face and, taken all in all, gave her a sinister look.

Erotic as all hell, but sinister.

The camera panned slowly down along her long, slender legs, finally reaching her feet. She wore red leather boots with laces that reached almost to her knees, they had heels at least as high as the ones Tamara had worn.

Bob, however, hardly took in the specific details, because her left foot rested on the back of the head of one of Dick's frequent female co-stars who lay at her feet, nude, blindfolded and gagged.

Lifting her foot and leaning forward, Monique snapped the cuffs on the wrists of the prostrate woman behind her back and then pulled her to her feet by the bound wrists. Shoving her onto the bed, she reached down to her crotch and opened a zipper that ran from the bottom of her belly all the way under her mound and up to the top of her perfectly-shaped ass. The crotch of the suit gaped open, revealing a completely shaven cunt that already glistened. The heels on her boots made her at least six feet tall, and downright menacing. In an erotic fashion, Bob again reminded himself.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.