Bullhead City - Cover

Bullhead City

by MagnaRider

Copyright© 2008 by MagnaRider

Romantic Sex Story: Being a weekend snowbird has its advantages... especially visiting an old lover.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Oral Sex   Petting   .

A needed weekend getaway with an old flame.

Loughlin, NV is a small town on the Colorado River, south of Las Vegas. On the other side of the river is Bullhead City, AZ. Many people from California have "vacation homes" in Bullhead City. Most of these are mobile homes. Many also have boats and pontoon boats (party boats) for water recreation. There are several hotels and casinos in Loughlin, and each has a "ferry" service from the Bullhead City shore of the river over to their establishment on the Nevada shore.

I was living in Sun Valley. It was March, and I was ready to get out of the snow and cold and take a few days off. So I called Sandy, now living in Southern California, and asked if she could meet me at the airport In Las Vegas. Her family had one of these vacation homes in Bullhead City, and I knew she used it on occasion. She quickly said, "Of course. When will you arrive?"

"I'm flying in on Thursday morning at 10 am on SkyWest."

"I'll be at the gate," she replied. "You'll know me by the low cut dress I'll be wearing!"

"Shit," I said. "How do you expect me to make it to Thursday with a hard-on from thinking about you?"

"That's your problem," she countered. You're the one who can't come until Thursday. I'm ready now."

The next two days passed quickly, and soon I was on a small commercial jet landing in Las Vegas. We taxied to the gate, and filed off the plane and up the jet way. Sandy was standing in the gate area, wearing a loose red silk blouse with a low cut neckline that showed her magnificent cleavage. Her blue skirt came to her knees, and she wore sandals. Her hair hung loose to her shoulders, and she wore a huge smile. She was a large woman, reminding me of one of the statues of a Greek woman of full figure. She looked wonderful!

"Welcome to Las Vegas," she said softly. "It's been a long time, and we have a lot to catch up on." The smile and her eyes told me I would not be disappointed in this getaway trip. I might not get a lot of sleep. But I sure wouldn't be disappointed, and definitely would get a lot of exercise!

I had only a carry-on, so we bypassed baggage claim and walked hand-in-hand out to the parking garage. Arriving at her car, we stopped at the passenger side while she unlocked the door. She stood up, and I took her in my arms and kissed her hungrily, my tongue first probing her mouth and then retreating so I could suck on her tongue. Her body moved slowly back and forth, mashing her body against mine. We must have stood there feeling each other's body and continuing our kiss for a good two minutes. Finally, we broke, and I opened her door for her and stared at the lingering flash of golden tan thighs as she swung into the car. When I got in, the skirt was still high on her thighs and she had turned toward me, barely flashing a hint of white panties. I fastened my seat belt, and turned to her.

"I've really missed you," I said. "How have you been?"

"Just fine," she replied. "Still the bookkeeper for "Enoch Martin Imported Car and Aluminum Storm Door Company" ... and, of course, remembering the great times we've had together."

"Me, too," I said. "You are gorgeous! And to top it off, you always know how to please me. I see you've been keeping in shape?" I put my hand on her knee and squeezed.

"Do you think so?" she said with a sly smile, unbuttoning the top button on her blouse revealing even more cleavage. "Is this what you want, 'big boy'?" she inquired, raising her eyebrow.

"You got that right." I said, immediately reaching over to place my hand under her blouse and on her breast. Sandy was always a lot faster than me at coming to the point. I relaxed and prepared to enjoy myself. I massaged her boob while she drove out of the garage, only pulling it back as we approached the toll booth. We stopped, paid the guy his fee, and headed out for the freeway south.

Once on the freeway, I again turned in my seat and placed my hand under her blouse on her left breast. I gently caressed it for a while, watching her face and imagining how her wonderful body would look when we got to our destination and could get free of these clothes. It was in the high 70's, we had the windows up and the air-conditioning on. The radio was softly playing a contemporary station.

She looked at me and asked, "Aren't you going to unfasten my bra? I thought you liked my tits."

Smiling, I moved my hand to the front clasp, and fumbled a bit trying to undo it with one hand.

"Been a while." I said. "I hope you'll forgive me."

"I will, but it will cost you," she replied. "I'm not sure what. But I'll think of something." She turned to me and winked.

"Anything you want, my love," I said, almost panting. By this time I had the clasp undone, and my hand was roaming all over both her magnificent boobs. They felt exquisite! Soft and warm, the nipples hard little knobs under my gentle touch. And I could tell from Sandy's face that my ministrations were pleasing her. Perhaps this was too much stimulation for her while she was driving, as she started to squirm in her seat and moan softly.

"Should I stop? At least while you're driving?"

"I suppose discretion is the better part of valor, as they say," she responded softly, placing her right hand on my thigh. As I removed my hand from her breast, she started moving her hand gently up my thigh and fondling my hard penis. The sensation was wonderful, bringing back memories of our first encounter on my birthday several years ago. I leaned back in the seat, closed my eyes, and tracked her hand's movements in my minds eye. A sense of peace came over me like I'd never known.

I must have drifted off, as the slowing of the car as we exited the freeway brought me back to consciousness.

"Where are we?" I asked. "Did I fall asleep?"

"You must have been really tired," she replied. "Either that or my fondling your prick hypnotized you." She smiled. "We're almost there. Just about a mile." We drove through some residential neighborhoods, arriving at a double-wide trailer with a double carport next to it. We parked in the driveway. I could see a pontoon boat on a trailer and an old jeep in the two carport parking spaces.

"Do you go boating down here?" I inquired.

"That's the party boat. We take it on Lake Powell. Depending on who's aboard, we'll hook up with some other boats and party, or find a secluded cove and skinny dip. Want to take her out?"

"Sure," I replied. "The secluded cove tour sounds great. I think it would be great to be naked with you in a secluded cove. Wonder what it feels like to do it in the water?"

"I don't know," she said. "But we can sure find out." She led me to the front door, unlocked it and we went in. The place was old, and a bit tired. Obviously a weekend getaway used for several years, but not lived in regularly. The living room on the left had two couches, a TV, a large recliner and a dining table with four chairs. On the right was the kitchen with a pass through. Down a hall to the right were two bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. We walked to the last one and dropped our bags on the floor. Sandy turned to me and we embraced eagerly. My mouth found hers, and our tongues played a 'thrust and parry' dance, while our bodies moved back and forth against each other.

Finally, I could stand it no longer, and moved away enough to get my hands on the buttons on her blouse. I undid them, pushing aside the silk fabric revealing her red lace bra, which she had refastened. I undid the front clasp, loosing her large, luscious breasts which I immediately began caressing with both hands. I bent over, placing my mouth first on the left, then the right breast; sucking and licking; stroking her nipples with my tongue and gently sucking at them with my lips. She was getting excited too, reaching eagerly to undo my shirt. It wasn't long before we stood there, naked to the waist, moving our chests against one another and hungrily kissing.

At last she broke the embrace, unbuckled my belt and pushed down my pants and jockey shorts. My penis stood up at proud attention, reveling in her fond gaze and caressing hand movements. I found the waist button for her skirt, and undid it, allowing the skirt to drop to the floor. We each bent over to remove our shoes, then jumped on the bed.

Lying side by side, we kissed deeply, while I fondled her breasts and she fondled my penis. After about a minute, we were both moving our hips as we closed in on climax. I rolled over on top of Sandy and gratefully felt her grasp my cock and guide it to the moist pool between her plump lips. Slowly, moaning in my ear, she bathed the head of my dick in her creamy lubricants. I nibbled her ear and waited while she made us both moist and ready. When I could wait no longer, I pushed into her. The head pushed thought the initial tightness and clinging heat surrounded me.

"Ohhh, jesus, baby, I need you!" I moaned in her ear. With a long slow, and powerful stroke I slipped deep into her moist love sleeve. I pumped slowly with a slight circular motion in an attempt to give her the most stimulation possible, while postponing my own inevitable climax. We continued exploring each other's mouth with our tongues while I continued my hip movement to 'Ravel's Bolero' playing in my head. Finally I could take it no longer, and started a rapid in and out, slapping her belly with mine. In no time she let out a loud moan of orgasm, and I felt myself ejaculate.

We lay there for a few minutes, catching our breath while our heart rates slowed. Finally she rolled on her side and said, "We haven't lost the touch, have we? That was as good as I've had since our last encounter in Sun Valley. Are you hungry? Or are you ready for more?" She smiled and began lightly stroking my chest and belly, trailing down my thigh, but avoiding my limp member.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.