Do You Wanna Go to Heaven? - Cover

Do You Wanna Go to Heaven?

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What the hell? I lived and then I died, but what came next didn't seem to be what I was expecting out of heaven or hell. That didn't mean it wasn't to my liking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft  

Back at home we had tales to tell. Rayene told the others of the changes at her old camp and then Chatako and I told what we'd seen in the new valley. We all decided to head out after breakfast in the morning and Choto said he'd make several torches for light this evening before bed.

None of us stayed up late though. We'd need to be well rested in the morning and I was sure Rayene and Chalala should be well fucked too.

We headed out the next morning after eating. We were taking a chance since we'd have to leave our cave completely unattended. I took the precaution of at least tying the entrance grate up tight and did my best to conceal its works so even if someone else tried to steal our cave we'd be able to fight our way back in more easily if they didn't notice our grate gate and try to use it against us.

Choto could walk, but he was slow at it and it wasn't as easy for him as it was for us. I was sure he was going to love horses if we ever got some and I got them trained.

Even though the entrance to the new valley was even harder on Choto he was excited when he saw what we'd found. He'd made plenty of torches and we headed to the cave at once. I built a small fire near its entrance to use for lighting the torches.

Choto lit one and let it get going good and then threw it in as far as he could. It didn't disturb a bear, and that was a good thing, but it pissed off a couple of wolves and they let us know about it with growls. Chatako stepped just inside the entrance to see if he could spot them.

The torch's light showed him both wolves and he put an arrow in one and then the other. He watched for nearly a minute and then put arrows in each one again before backing out.

"I think they are both dead now, but I'm not sure they were the only ones. The cave is huge. I couldn't even see any back wall from the light of the one torch," he said.

Choto lit another torch and handed it to Chatako. He went back inside with it, surveyed the situation by holding it over his head and threw it on farther toward the back. A few minutes later he came out.

"I still couldn't see all there was of the cave. I can't believe it is so large. I don't think there are any more wolves but there is some type of cat near the farthest place I could see. It's eating something it must have dragged in there earlier."

"It isn't a cave lion is it?" Choto asked.

"No, it is one of the smaller black cats, the ones that mostly hunt at night."

"We have to kill it before we move in, no matter what type it is. Is it far enough away we can build a fire inside without much danger of it attacking us while we do it?" I asked.

"Probably. The cave is very large and the cat is busy eating right now."

"I'll go in and try to build a fire now then. Will you come and watch out over me?" I asked.

He was willing and so I gathered tender, kindling, and a few larger sticks to get a fire going. Trying to get the fire started was nerve racking, but not because it was any harder than normal. I had a burning stick from the fire outside so it wasn't even as hard as starting one from nothing.

Still, by necessity I was on my knees and getting up and hauling ass would be tricky if the cat decided to attack. Thankfully it seemed more concerned with defending its kill in place.

As the fire caught up and started providing more light the cat got nervous. We were all inside the cave now and with our bows at the ready. We had sense enough to get between the fire and the cat so our night vision wouldn't be ruined. In fact, the firelight reflecting off the cave's walls made for excellent shooting light.

Finally the cat had enough and got up and headed toward us yowling a warning. We all cut loose and it dropped in its tracks, dead as a stone.

Choto lit and threw more torches until we could finally get a good look at our prospective new home. We found a wonderful surprise almost right away. There was a small spring flowing out of a hole in one wall and it ran off into a fairly large hole nearby. I recognized running water and a toilet right away.

The decision was done once we found the water and we made plans to leave for a load of freight at once. Choto, Katala, Chatako, Bally and Bala were to stay at the cave while Chalala, Rayene and I went back for the first loads.

I paid close attention to where we were going on the way and carefully scouted the big plain before we revealed ourselves. We saw no one anywhere so we went on. Things were equally as deserted around our cave so we loaded three travois and headed back.

Chalala and Rayene both complained I should be keeping watch instead of pulling a travois, but I told them we would all be watching and we could drop our travois and pick up our bows if we saw anyone approaching. We made it back to the new cave without incident, pulled the travois inside for unloading, and left to go again.

Luck was with us that day. As soon as I took a look out over the plain I spied Bollo, his three favorites, and the two youngsters who'd just become men. I moved back out of possible sight and sent Chalala to fetch everyone else to come help us. Bollo had been examining our travois' skid marks.

The others were with us quickly and I explained the situation. I proposed we all show ourselves before Bolo and the others had time to get near and everyone agreed.

"If they seem belligerent we should kill Bolo and his three favorites first if they won't leave. Let us try to spare the young men unless they insist we kill them," I said, and we all agreed.

I stepped into view first and the others were behind me. Bollo and the others were moving our way slowly now but for some reason still seemed spellbound by the travois' trail and watched it carefully instead of looking where they were going. When I spoke they were still two hundred yards or more from us.

"We made the tracks you are following Bollo. Why are you trailing us?

Of course the sudden loud voice when he didn't expect it startled Bollo and he snapped his eyes onto me.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm the one who killed your son last year, took his mate and killed the two thieving fools with him," I said, since I had no inclination to make friends with Bollo.

"Have you come hunting me for revenge?" I asked, before he could answer.

"No, I have not come hunting you, because I never knew what happened to my son. Now that I've found you though revenge is in order.

They had continued walking toward us as he spoke, but they hadn't closed the distance appreciably. Suddenly all six of them broke into a trot and raised their spears.

There was no hurry, but we all knocked arrows and drew our bows, picking targets. When they were within fifty yards I called out "fire" and everyone did. Of course Bollo and his favorites went down, all with fatal wounds. The two youngsters stumbled to a stop and couldn't decide whether to keep coming or run for their lives.

"We will not harm you unless you continue to try attacking. You were not even men when I killed Bollo's son. We will kill you if you raise your spears again though. You should go back and tell the others in your camp they may come visit if they do it in peace.

"They may come to attack too if they would like to die and be done with this life," I said.

They only listened with their mouths drooping. For them there was no precedent for a long-range death, and they were very confused. They looked over their dead companions again and one spoke up.

"But Bollo, and the others, what of them?" he asked.

"They are dead. What of them?"

"May we see if we can help them?" he asked.

"Be my guest, but you cannot help them."

I knew damned well he couldn't have been born in Missouri, but he wanted to see for himself anyway I guess. It didn't take him long to look at a dead man though.

"May we carry them back to our camp for a proper burial?" he asked, when he was satisfied they were all dead.

"Did any of the other three have mates? I know Bollo had a mate."

"Yes, they all had one mate."

"Then you two can stay here to keep scavengers away from their bodies. We will go to your camp to get our new mates and we can ask them what's to become of the bodies. Choto and Katala will stay with you to make sure you don't wander away," I said, and I don't think they approved, but there was nothing they could do.

We switched directions now and headed for Bollo's former camp. Bala took my travois from me since it was nearly certain we would have another conflict. Bally walked between Rayene and Chalala holding their bows, hers and her sister's. This was a good arrangement that would let us all be armed quickly. Chatako and I were unencumbered and leading the way. Rayene, Chalala, and Bala dropped their travois and took up their bows just outside the camp.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.