Do You Wanna Go to Heaven? - Cover

Do You Wanna Go to Heaven?

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What the hell? I lived and then I died, but what came next didn't seem to be what I was expecting out of heaven or hell. That didn't mean it wasn't to my liking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft  

"You bring luck with you I see," Chatako said, as he dragged the runaway back to me and the other buck.

"It is better to be lucky than good, and I'll admit I was very lucky."

"Maybe, but with my type spear I probably wouldn't have been able to kill even one. They were not stuck together very tightly. What I don't understand is why they were fighting this time of year," he said.

"Me neither, but I'm glad they were. Everyone will be surprised when we bring them back. It shouldn't take us long to find the saplings we need for spears and we will have plenty to do when we get back," I said.

"Do you think we can carry the saplings and the deer?" he asked.

"I think so. I've just remembered something we can make to help. If we can't carry everything in one trip we can leave the saplings. Nothing will bother them."

We had the spear material cut, stripped, and gathered in less than two hours. I picked out two larger small trees for a travois next and borrowed some rawhide thongs from Chatako to lash on some even smaller cross pieces. He didn't understand what was going on while I was making it but he caught on as soon as I asked him to help me put the deer on it. We piled the saplings on beside the deer and we were off. He insisted he should drag the travois so I could keep my eyes open and my spear ready.

All the stay at home folks were amazed when we returned. Chatako threw fuel on the fire by bragging on my skill with the throwing spear and my stealth while creeping up on the prey. I maintained it was mostly luck, and I got them to agree partially, but Choto started bragging on me after that.

"Luck is good, but if you aren't prepared to take advantage of it then it isn't even luck. I can barely believe how much you have helped us today," he said.

"Yes, but it is us, it is not just me," I said, and was prepared to deal with what the luck had brought us.

In minutes I saw there'd be no chance of that. Katala brought a big hide out of the cave first. It was fairly nasty looking even though it didn't actually have any dirt or the like on it. I realized its disreputable appearance was caused by bloodstains. She, Chalala, and Reanna were on the deer in a flash and bone handled flint knives were cutting everywhere. They opened both abdomens and started pulling out entrails, piling them together on one side.

When the gutting was done Katala started taking the insides to the stream and began washing them out while Chalala and Reanna went to work skinning. Choto had gone inside the cave, which I hadn't been in yet, and he came back out with what were obviously disassembled drying racks. Chatako mended the big fire and used burning twigs to get two more started, each about fifteen feet away from the main cooking fire. I couldn't think of anything else to do but stand there with my thumb up my ass.

It only took Choto about ten minutes to put up the drying racks and then he came over to me, asking if I'd show him how I made the lightweight spears. When I agreed we carried the saplings over to a large rock that was long enough to be a bench and basically the right height for one too.

I took one sapling and showed him how I scraped off the bark and then prepared the end for a point. I don't know why he thought I could show him anything about making a spear because when he started on the next one it was easy to see he was much better at it than I'd ever be. Besides, it took him less than a third of the time I'd spent at it. A lot of that was because he had several tools to make things easier on him, and he knew exactly how to use them.

He wanted to talk while he was working and I was glad to. He quizzed me about the travois and I explained it. Since he seemed impressed I explained about a bow and arrows and asked if he thought he could build one. It took a few minutes to make him see how it would accomplish anything, but I borrowed his fire-starting bow and was able to give him a sort of demonstration. He agreed we should try to make one and see how it went.

As everyone kept working except me, I started thinking about what would happen after sunset. I understood Chalala and Reanna were considered my mates now, but wasn't sure what the sleeping arrangements were going to be in the cave. I hadn't been inside it yet and so I had no idea how big it was, or how small probably. I gave up the conjecture and figured someone would give me a hint after we went indoors for the night, even if there were no doors.

It was just too damned bad I hadn't had these women to help me with the deer I killed earlier. They were done with both these within two hours. After that Katala put the stew back on and added to it liberally while Reanna and Chalala cut the rest of the meat into strips and lay it out on the smoking racks. Katala also had most of a hindquarter on a spit near the fire and she turned it every now and again. I'm sure she was doing a hell of a lot better job of roasting it than I had done with mine.

This meal was even better than the last and we finished just as the sun was setting. As everyone else went into the cave for the night, Chatako and I put more wood on the three fires and then went inside ourselves. I was surprised that it wasn't as dark as I'd thought it would be inside. There were two rudimentary lamps providing enough light for me to see well enough to navigate without stumbling. I guessed they were probably fueled with animal fat.

The cave was also a lot bigger than I'd expected. Just guessing, I thought it was probably four thousand square feet or so. The floor was dirt of course and it was uneven, but not so much to make walking difficult. The ceiling was very high and open, and the small fire near the middle wasn't causing things to be smoky inside. No doubt there was a way for the smoke to get out up higher somewhere.

The only provision I could see for privacy was distance. Chalala and Reanna were dropping their clothes near some spread out furs over near the back corner, or as close to a corner as the place had. The light was dim over there but it was enough to get my first look at their swaying titties. They were worth looking at.

Since I'd never even dreamed of a situation like this I was reluctant to do anything but come over and work my way out of my moccasins and glorified diaper. When I looked toward them again I was surprised. The two of them were naked, and on their hands and knees near the middle of the furs, waggling their asses in my direction. It pretty much answered my wondering about whether I was going to get laid, and my dick started inflating, rapidly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.